TRUMP: WE MUST STOP THIS MURDERIOUS IRAN GETTING NUKES

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-27 14.45.57.png (753x735, 378K)

Obviously Iran cannot have nukes. What kind of retard imagines otherwise?

>jewpokemon.jpg

The ones that hate Israel

Fuck Israel and fuck shabbos goyim

I hope they get them. Even better I hope they are dumb enough to use them... on isreal.

but israel has 200 nukes pointed at iran.
they support terrorism
does trump 8 million jews are more important than 80 million iranians?
doesn't iran have a right to self defense?

Attached: images.jpg (307x164, 8K)

fuck trump

Attached: _71926812_peace_threat_464gr.gif.jpg (624x753, 33K)

I'm fine with this, Iran doesn't need nukes to glass Israel. In fact they'll only hurt themselves due to nuking a land so close to themselves.

Should be 100% America

Fake poll

Shut up goy

If people were smart, Israel would take America's place. America is just a puppet, not an independent actor.

Trump is brain damaged. Iran is a great civilization and should be brought in from the cold. The reason they wont is because the Iranians won't prostrate themselves like the Saudis should.

If American attacks Iran Europe should sell weapon deterrents to the Iranians. Fuck more of America's messes ending up on Europes doorstep.

A few anti carrier subs or missiles would soften their cough.

Sweden make some of the best carrier killers in the world

>Obviously Iran cannot have nukes.

why?

But why? Will they take revenge for the hall of co$t?

I thought nukes were a myth though?
This is getting confusing.
Is there any proof that nukes are real, I was under the impression that it was all made up to scare the public?

Because Saudia Arabia have arranged to buy one of Pakistan. Its an open secret in diplomacy that Saudi Arabia will give a vast sum of money to buy one.

Then Israel will sperg out and attack Iran.

Middle East is a powder keg. What if the Kingdom falls to a Islamist revolution and some ISIS types steal a bomb?

Arab military are incompetent fucks. The idea of one with a nuke is legit terrifying

protip. You need to replace Iran with Israel to understand what Trump really means.

cause his jewish overlords told him

nukes don't kill people, people kill people

Iran hates America you dumb fucks. They literally have death to America chants everyday. What kind of retard shills are you?

>But maybe of we let them have nukes they won't hurt us
>Maybe if I let them rape my daughter they wont kill her :)

fpbp

>japan
salty koreans

fucking retard

Wait is a nuke the same thing as an atomic bomb? Like the one dropped one Japan

>Iran hates America you dumb fucks. They literally have death to America chants everyday.

That's already been debunked because in Persian that translated to either "Down with America" or "Death to America."

Nice try you slimily little kike.

But user, if x has nukes then we should give nukes to y, their mortal enemy. What could possibly go wrong!

I agree, they do hate America, that's why Iran can't have nukes you Muslim loving cuck. Only a faggot like you would let a Muslim fuck his daughter and ruin his race.

Oh the irony of this all.

Fuck jewsa and fuck you as well Mr. Kikeberg. I WANT Iran to get nukes. I want them to exterminate you kikes.

Sorry burgers, but you are disposable.
If doing this means Israel gets nuked, it's worth it.

>war saber rattling with norks over
>try and stir shit up with Iran

This world policeman shit again

You want Iran to nuke their enemies i.e. non Muslims? Ahmed what did I tell you about hating America than moving to America?

I agree, Europe is safe since they are Muslim now

Do it, a nuclear holocaust doesn't sound too bad.

I agree further nuclear proliferation is lunacy, but I'm against war with Iran, and that's a good thing!

Attached: nuremberg_5.jpg (994x576, 65K)

Show your flag

Same old chant as during Obama's presidency. Iran was supposed to start WW3, nuke everything and USA installed missiles launch pads to protect Europe from Iran (attack Russia). Netanyahu was even drawing goofy cartoons as how bombs are just about to explode.

Hi.

>Iran was supposed to start WW3
Wish they did.
Them, or anyone else, really, just have another World War.

Iran is murderous?

Surely they are pipsqueaks compared to America.

End a war,
Start a war.
It's as American as apple pie.

Attached: f5a[1].gif (659x609, 1.64M)

You are safe user, Iran only wants to nuke non Muslim countries

>Same old chant as during Obama's presidency.

Left, right, left, right

Attached: march-of-tyranny[1].jpg (480x360, 30K)

>End a war,

Not sure how American ended any war, unless you mean President of South Korea ending the war with North Korea.

I don't care about being safe.
This world can only be saved with WWIII.
A true world war, not just two countries fighting each other.

>You are safe user, Iran only wants to nuke non Muslim countries

Nuke them with what?

>Says the guy who would be the first to dodge the draft

That's the point brit bong

>Not sure how

I can hear your rising girly voice.

I love how you retards make this a black and white issue.

World leaders like Trump don't really care who is murderous and who isn't, they care about power and money.

Some time ago Trump thought Kim Jong-un was Satan incarnate who murders his own citizens and thieving American students too, now he's a good fellow striving for peace. It's all simply endless pretence from people who hold power.

kike detected

>Says the guy who would be the first to dodge the draft
What?
I joined the army in the hopes of seeing action, and I still haven't seen that.
I'm actually thinking of doing the spec ops tryouts, since they are the only military in this country that actually does something.
Or maybe join a private contractor, that would be easier.

Anyway, this world is flanderized and everyone has their heads way too deep inside their own asses, so they are going to need a lot of noise to start seeing reality.

spbp

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

Just 1%? Let's give us a few more years and we'll go straight to the top again.

Go join irans Army and die for Mohammed so his followers can KEBAB your children

Trump is a soulless kike puppet who uses our air force to drop bombs on innocent people in Yemen having a wedding for the Saudis.

Watch the edge there mr. nooseberg

I don't know, if Iran had nukes and could use them without consequences Saudis would be getting them right after Israel.

Inb4 iran makes peace with israel

Those poor Muslims :( Why is Trump so mean to the religion of peace, this is why we need open boarders

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-27 15.34.00.png (785x369, 60K)

Because sand niggers should be slaves.

Point is why do you want Muslims having weapons of mass destruction? Answer is because you are a cuck. Let's just give the drug lords in Africa nukes, what could go wrong

Obviously Israel cannot have nukes. What kind of retard imagines otherwise?

Checked those prophecy trips. Now check mine.

>still thinking Trump is on somekind of crusade
Trump isn't consistently mean to Muslims. He treats some of them as his best friends and fights some of them, often his worst enemies are coincidentally worst enemies of Israel too, I wonder who made them enemies first and how.

Mmmm imagine all those fine young men in navy ships singing the YMCA song while bomb bomb Iran. Nothing like the good old navy with its seamen to turn feminine boyish men into manly men.

Attached: IMG_0880.jpg (780x438, 64K)

>I hate Israel so let's give nukes to people who hate everyone and believe they will get 72 virgins if they murder as many people as possible

Attached: 1522954004697m.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

Iran, get ready for Kurdistan!
East Syria is ours, north Irak is ours, south Turkey us ours abd west Iran will be next.
Indipendent Kurdistan in 2020!

Iran has upheld their part of the deal in good faith. Withdrawing from the deal now reeks of Jewish tricks and the world will not support us if we do it.

I bet you would of called Al Qaeda based and supported them having nukes back in the day

Yes! Let's pay Iran to not bully us! Hold on, my bully is fucking my mom and wants me to watch, in return he promises to now stuff me in lockers

ARE YOU READY TO DIE FOR ISRAEL?????

I think everyone should have a right to have weapons to defend themselves, I don't worry about Iran suddenly nuking my country because they have no reason to do that. They would lose more than maybe some extremists woul gain in their feelings.

dobson is that you?

Attached: 1280.jpg (900x693, 209K)

Those would be your friends, the Saudis who exported wahhabism to the world. Oddly enough, Iran is their enemy, and we are fighting them. We are fighting on behalf of the people you just described in your post. But you sound like a kike, I'm sure you knew that.

>They have no reason to do that
Said every liberal cuck hit by a truck of peace or raped by immigrants

Should have told your hook-nosed tribe not to open our borders and import the ahmeds first

How so? I have never supported their people unlike your country did with predecessors of Taliban. I remember you media even caling bin Laden a freedom fighter. Funny how Americans suddenly switch between freedom fighters and terrorists whatever suits their political agenda best.

Maybe they did but I acknowledge that truckers of peace really despise the society they live in. They are not the same as Iranian government which stays at home.

>The enemy of my enemy hates me, better give them nukes

Thank God you will never have any political power

except that they don't just hate israel.
they hate the west and anything that isn't sharia, you fucking nigger.

He's just a severely assblasted Jew. He has low level pilpul and is being a shame to his tribe.

>I want to give Muslims who believe they will get 72 virgins for murdering people nukes
>I don't see what can go wrong

Good goy, not all Muslims, now open that boarder

Our civil war cannot come soon enough.

Attached: 1505305734123.gif (480x267, 444K)

Iran>Israel. Sorry boomies *shrugs*

Yea but they aren't a threat unlike Israel who basically already defeated and conquered the West

For some reason these cucks don't understand that.

They hate Israel, and America in turn because it's a puppet of israel. They have no issues with America if stops fighting dirty kike wars and encroaching their borders. It's self defense on their part. Your shilling is lame.

Not an argument. I have never been pro open borders and I think most foreigners here should be sent packing. It has nothing to do with Iran.

shhhh normies dont know. your suppose to just go along with the fear mongering

hey schlomo. America has nothing to gain by fighting Iran. Israel is trying to create a war. Iran is the best country in the Middle East but Zionists force sanctions on it (which Europeans are beginning to question)

Yes an I'm sure Sadam and Gaddafi were about to invent super nukes to destroy all of west just like that. I'm sure this is what jews want us to believe. Go fight your own dirty wars kike.

>I agree they want to kill everyone but they aren't a threat yet so let's give them nukes

Holy shit, how are you not dead from accidentally drinking bleach or some shit

Attached: 5ElFH7J.jpg (1440x2560, 344K)

I agree they hate us, not that they are a threat. Jews hate us and are a clear and present danger. They are actively genociding the white race. Iran just fucks around in the desert killing Jews and other Muslims

Yes, Muslims don't have a history of turning bananas and killing everyone including allies for them virgins

>Doesn't trust Muslims in his own country
>Wants to give those same Muslims nukes

I'm getting cancer talking to you, you truly are retarded

Gaddafi was to develop long range missiles and possibly nukes too. But he thought being diplomatic with the west was better thing to do than arming for self-defense.

you need a new narrative to shill. The sandnigger and muslim hate days are largely over. There are bigger fish to fry... the globalist jews. All issues with muslims are contrived jewish machinations. America needs to focus on economic development and peace