DEMOCRATS IMPLODING

Shills btfooooooooooo

Attached: ShartBlue is DONE.png (1025x657, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/sarahmimms/center-for-american-progress-staff-shocked-after-neera
twitter.com/alexburnsNYT/status/989318550224605184
twitter.com/SarahMMimms/status/989304885614178305
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neera Tanden, head of the Center for American Progress, top propaganda arm of the DNC and founded by John Podesta himself, OUTED AN EMPLOYEE who had spoken ANONYMOUSLY to the press about sexual harassment while working there!
buzzfeed.com/sarahmimms/center-for-american-progress-staff-shocked-after-neera

Neera Tanden is a crazy bitch they should lock her and Nikki Haley in a room and have them eat each other

Progressives are abandoning CAP after Tanden proved what a despicable enabler of rape culture she is
twitter.com/alexburnsNYT/status/989318550224605184

Attached: Clipboard.png (596x550, 228K)

She is a secret agent of the alt-right who was planted in the podesta group to deflect away from Trump-russia collusion. I don't believe a single word from this woman because no democrat would sexually harass a woman under any circumstance ever. That is why democrats are better than republicans.

>t.

Attached: 1510238131297.jpg (1870x1869, 730K)

Lol

I wonder who is trying to slide these threads ahaha

Attached: greenBrock.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Who was the victim?

hot
would pay to watch

Havent seen a name but they're officially eating their own
twitter.com/SarahMMimms/status/989304885614178305

Attached: bye bye bitch.png (1224x776, 345K)

Wow Neera really crossed the line today, don't know how CAP will ever redeem themselves.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 6.09.46 PM.png (1708x1056, 138K)

Lol. Neera was such a hilarious cunt in the emails. I'm surprised she hasn't flipped out and rage ratted on Hillary's entire team.

If she did, we would never know and then she would an hero herself with 2 bullets in the back of the head and then jump in her bathtub filled with acid..

A quick rundown on what happened? Who harassed who and why are they exceptionally butthurt about it? Does SJW privilege pecking order come into play? (Who am I kidding, it has to.)

The OG Buzzfeed story was about one woman, with lots of anonymous staff (i think 19 or 20) that confirmed it, then the next day Neera Tanden brought the whole org together and told them all who it was repeatedly, there will be more

Got caught smoking heroin in the bathroom. Checked the employees work PC and found cp so they made up a story saying it was a frame by the manager, calling sexual harrasment and shit

>Neera is a secret agent of the alt-right

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

Attached: 1524442020979.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

There's no way this is true. Smoking heroin and having cp on work machines gets you promoted over there.

that either some high level bait or some high level delusion

Seriously, stop talking about this and stop spreading conspiracy theories. This is why regular people, aka democrats, think YOU PEOPLE are lunatics. This reads like something straight out of Alex Jones's ranting

>the libturd catches on to the 56d Chess meme
Nice of you to join us. Have a (you). Don't forget, you're here forever.

Attached: DerpScout.png (470x468, 361K)

Lol.

Attached: 1524718241470.png (804x768, 892K)

>stop spreading conspiracy theories
And yet, everyone who doesn't foam at the mouth over Emmanuel Goldstein-Putin is a "Russian bot".

It’s b8 m8

Attached: huehuehue.png (441x302, 58K)

I can't feel my hippopotamus.

It's a shame nu/pol/ is too stupid to realize you're being sarcastic. Here's a (You). Don't worry user, Bernie can still win.

>This is why regular people, aka democrats, think YOU PEOPLE are lunatics.
Well, if you consider overmedicated violent and delusional people "regular" be my guest. You people have resisted a president based on false lies and you regurgitate them to each other like you are feeding baby birds.....Anything you can do to derail democracy. You may consider yourself "regular" but you are a minority. You are losing the culture war, and you and your kin have shown what they will do in their death throes. We, the free thinking have decided to beat you at your own games. If we see a crack in the armor, we will attack it even while we are winning. We will destroy you in the way you wish to destroy us, but it is not happening. You and your 47 genders and your downtrodden minorities are guilty as hell of self victimization, but now we will be giving you a reason to feel victimized. We are going to go after anything we can. We learned some tricks from you, but unlike you we are better at them.

You can fuck off right back to eRddit or whatever shithole you came out of. Hopefully when the sun hits you, you don't burst into flames. Your time is over.

Attached: nice tits.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

That's satire.