Story

Want a story written about your girl? Want to write one about mine? Lemme know! More details means better work so please share.

Attached: 1522420931524.jpg (1130x1152, 112K)

Jennifer is getting ready to head out for the night. Her bf doesn’t know she’s planning on doing her first dp.

Attached: 8430DFEC-7B92-4641-B582-0916588269A9.jpg (4000x3677, 1.69M)

Jennifer didn't know what to expect. She put on her best dress, spent hours on her make-up are hair and yet none of it mattered. She was in the bar for 5 minutes before the men took her to the storage room. She sat on a fat cock like she had before but when it felt like someone was shoving their arm into her ass she started to freeze. They wouldn't let her as both were thrust deep into her and she felt herself as never before.

Tamires has just lost her virginity and finds out what sex she loves and wants more and more

Attached: 1541967937304.jpg (1280x828, 444K)

Tamires had always been a conservative and prudish woman. Kiss on the third date and never send a nude selfie. But last night she finally gave in and let a man fuck her. As soon as his cock filled her pussy she was a changed woman. It was all she wanted. When he came inside her and she could feel his hot cum it was all she wanted from then on...

please text about
I fucking my cousin Monaliza

Attached: mycousin.jpg (1080x1920, 100K)

I had always wanted to fuck Monaliza. I watched her grown up and her tits get bigger every year and fantasized about slipping inside her. After a family reunion she passed out and I was finally able to pull up her dress and shove my cock into her tight cunt.

nice!!

Attached: 57473b1eaefd4952dc98236b55ab3139--photos-of-women-white-cotton.jpg (711x1066, 153K)

incest between Brena and Leticia

Attached: 3.jpg (718x1142, 102K)

Kitti was a model student and had a crush on her teacher. She had started hiking up her skirt and undoing buttons to try and be more sexual for him but Mr. McMillan never noticed. Several boys in class did and instead of being a nerdy placeholder she became a sexual fantasy for them. One day after class they waited for her to be last and locked the door. After ripping down her panties and raping her one after another they blew their loads in her sweet face. Little did they know that she loved every second and was secretly begging for more cock.

Brena and Leticia had known each other their entire lives. One night however they opened a second bottle of wine and got to know each other more than ever before...it began with a light kiss, and a fondle of their breasts. After Brena ripped her top off and Leticia started sucking her nipples nothing was ever the same again. It ended with Leticia having her pussy eaten and sucked by Brena before she exploded all over her face.

This is her first time in the park, Teela's boyfriend doesn't know shes here, or how much she loves cum

Attached: IMG955607.jpg (960x1280, 335K)

The first time my crush felt my cum on her face

Attached: 1564943617344.jpg (1024x1820, 668K)

Emma was walking home late at night after spending all day at a Bernie rally. Before she knows it, she ends up on a dark and abandoned street, except for the two thugs that jump her a d demand she get on her knees.
By the time she gets home her face is bleeding from being pressed against the asphalt during doggystyle/assrape.

Attached: 20190908_091613.jpg (1080x1336, 569K)

Olivia was having a great time being a tease at Paradiso (Electronic Music Festival), until she got separated from her friends and a friendly seeming guy offered her a hit from his blunt.
Soon she starts feeling lightheaded and he takes her back to her tent and gropes and molests her, ruining her bodypaint. Then she has to find her friends with exposed tits in a giant campground.

Somehow preferably in his POV

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-215442_Instagram.jpg (1080x1074, 773K)

Teela had gone to the park alone like many times before. She felt safe and secure and after finding a secluded spot she started taking her clothes off. This is what she loved; being naked in public. She heard a stick break and turned around, a man was approaching. Rather than call out like a person she bent her head low and came at him like an animal, smelling the air around him. He took the hint and stripped down and they fucked like wild animals never sharing a word and parted without knowing eachother's names.

Jenna hasn't ever tried this, but it caused the biggest cumshot she's ever seen. She loves it and wants more guys to try it

Attached: 1535770204810.jpg (720x922, 225K)

Chrissie was like a sister to me. We had grown up together, we had been through hell together. But after puberty she had developed tits and her body had filled out...we still hung out like before but now I saw her in a new way and I wanted to fuck her. One night after we smoked a blunt and drank a bottle of wine she was flirty enough to let me take my cock out. She sucked it and the image of my penis in her face is with me forever. While asking if she should swallow or not I came all over her face. We have never talked about it.

Lara doesn't like anal, but I made her do it

Attached: 21.jpg (1080x1080, 46K)

Emma is an anagram for anyone. We could all be her. She was middle class, white, blonde and believed she was above the law. Stories were about other people, not her. In her hubrice she was walking home alone and 2 men jumped her. At first she didn't understand as her privelidge thought it was like a movie. It wasn't until one of the men hit her in the kidneys that she realised she was in danger. He demanded she got on her knees; which she did. They both whipped out their cocks and she sucked them off. In the end they blamed her for doing a shitty job and kicked her to the street and a third homeless man called the police which saved her life.m

Hej all,
I am the one writing the stories. If I have not done yours yet I apologize and will get to it soon. Details really help me whether it is a name or context the more I have the more I can try and make it personal.

If I have done your girl I would love some feedback. I am an accomplished writer but writing fiction is new to me so any critique is appreciated! This is my first foray into the field.

Lara was my classmate years ago, even losing the contact I still see on social networks and I must say her ass is wonderful.

Stephanie was always the biggest tease in her class. Her perfect ass was a rare sight in the hallways and she had every boy drooling over it.
So nobody was surprised when she invited her 21 year old boyfriend to the senior dance. The real surprise was when she came to the dance rolling on Molly, and her boyfriend started offering free gropes on the dancefloor.
Before you could say "braindead cumslut", she was kneeling in the center of a crowd on the dancefloor, staining her black dress; with the chaperones none the wiser.

Attached: neo1.jpg (1401x1704, 1.08M)

Olivia was a whore. There is no other way to put it. She would fuck anyone who would take their cock out, but it was always consensual. After a long night of M induced dancing she was stumbling back to her tent and a group of men accosted her. Her naked tits were obviously an issue and they immediately fondled her. She thought she had rights and refused. In the middle of the forest in the middle of the night only strength is a right. She was pinned down and the men ripped her pants off and raped her one by one. They made a habit of painting her tits with their cum.

Victoria being made to strip down and show herself to boys she hates

Attached: [000137].jpg (2448x3264, 3.54M)

Jenna had had enough. She was done being the good girlfriend, she was done being the prude. She went to the part ready, willing, and able to let fucking loose. She immediately started talking to a group of guys who thought she was joking. They did not believe her until the moment of ejaculation. She had half a dozen men cum on her face after she sucked them off and she loved every second of it.

Earning extra cash to pay for college

Attached: zq7tcwa9.jpg (404x604, 43K)

Jamila is my friend, she is 24 years old and is a very perverted nurse.

Attached: 12 (2).jpg (1080x1920, 127K)

Lara was a fucking bitch. Nobody could stand her for more than 15 minutes. Everything she said was fucking torture. But her ass. Jesus. Effing. Christ. Like it was sent from God. The idea of ripping those pants down and sticking it into that fucking ass was everyone's fantasy. One staff social she drank too much and it happened...everyone fucked her. By the end her asshole was so lubricated by semen fucking her was no challenge.

Perfect guy
i loved this

All her life Victoria was told she was a pioneer. That she was making life better for women that came after her. It didn't help on September 8 2019. When she was cornered by 4 men on the property. They forced her to take her clothes off one by one, exposing her tits and then pussy. They made her get on her knees and suck each of their cocks one at a time. They made her turn around and let them each stick their penis into her pussy and cum into her previously virgin vagina. The last man watched the semen drip out of her vagina...

Can you do more about Lara?

Attached: 06_1517.jpg (1080x1080, 68K)

Please

Attached: D984F57A-7549-494E-B079-1345D64D6BA4.jpg (1244x960, 122K)

Attached: 8C8F18AB-353F-4845-A4CE-9BBBA02A3E4E.jpg (3639x2806, 971K)

As punishment for cheating, Joey has to be locked up all day offering ten minutes of her mouth for $10.
Her boyfriend knows she's only with him for his money, so he watches her face get abused all day and then runs off with her "earnings", completely ghosting her from then on.

Attached: 10723742_713379292084497_1714302091_n.jpg (640x640, 158K)

>Zoe needed money. She didn't care how she just needed it. She let men fuck her in every hole. Ass, pussy or mouth dripping with cum was OK. Anything the customer asked for was answered with yes. The girl was a fucking freak. One day a man asked for ass and mouth together and she accepted without thinking...the man went deep in her ass before her mouth.

Jamila has a great deal of respect for her work. She loves and appreciates what she does. But men do not appreciate her. They want her slit. Her tight cunt for anyone. Everyone who comes in demands to pound her tight pussy and fills her slit with hot cum.

She was already a whore. She was already OK with huge cocks pounding her young, tight pussy. To be fucking ruined by a stranger. She knew how it felt to have a man who knew more than her fuck her ass.
¨Sometimes it helps to have experience.
As the semen dripped out of her pussy towards her ass she thought it was important...

Martha is a girl that’s just very done with my advances and I’d like a story about her humiliating me and shooting me down about why I can’t be her boyfriend. Thanks I’m advance

Attached: 0C8DFAA7-5CD4-4C27-8BE7-00945CAB1E79.jpg (960x1280, 129K)

Attached: t0g0piuw.jpg (604x404, 32K)

She was working. She saw a man. She felt horny. She ripped his pants off, shoved his cock in her mouth, and sucked him off. It worked. She is loved in the department.

Nyasia needed it, no matter how hard she tries, she cant get sex off her mind, like it's a part of her.

Attached: 20160720_105423-1.jpg (1200x1278, 128K)

Dave made a stupid fucking joke again. Every singly god damn day he says something. I know he wants to fuck me but it is too much. He knows me too well with everything. I want to combine my DNA with anyone else and make a new species. Like a ferocious feline. Killing it all!

This is great but I was hoping for something more focused on mr being pathetic so could I get that done too, thanks for this too though

I want cock. More than men can provide. I want it in my mouth, as and cunt. More and more. Huge and bigger. Men and their 7 inch cocks are too small. I need specimens with 9 inches at least. I want to have everyt hole filled. I demand satisfaction.

Martha sighs. Tom has made another pass at her. It has the usual tact of a fucking scud missile and because they are friends she has to pretend it is OK but Jesus. How can he be so dense? She wants a fucking DICK not some mopey POS. She fucks herself each night and demands something fucking big. Tom's little fucking penis is never gonna make her scream.

Actual sisters chantelle and kylie being raped by the guys on their dorm floor and wanting more cum

Attached: image (1)(3).jpg (1678x2310, 225K)

Nurses are always delicious

Push her down. Pull up her skirt. Rip her clothes. Fuck her.

Chantelle and Kylie were waiting for their dates. They had gone to a college dance and been separated from their men. They had kissed each other, they had played with their tits...it was how they learned. Each other's bodies were their templates. They were both ready to let these men force their dicks inside them.

Sams first night at college drinking till she blacks out at the hockey house and ends up getting gang raped and likes it.

Attached: 0CDC5EEF-D334-41CF-B2B8-A93C112EFD90.jpg (941x1565, 238K)

My gf getting ready to suck a dick better than mine

Attached: 08024ACB-3394-49FE-A301-D603EA39C81A.jpg (719x629, 145K)

Elle just loves working the football games, she sneaks into the lockers and let's the whole team run a train on her unloading in and on her until she cant even walk

Attached: FB_IMG_1567350575776.jpg (960x960, 73K)

Attached: A43B6AA2-84EF-4EF2-AC50-49537E86F94B.png (640x1136, 1.33M)

Elle works for the club. Before a game ends she is in the changing room. She has her own position and everyone knows she is there. You fuck Elle. Not bang or make love to but fuck. She is there after every game and everyone does it. You fuck Elle.

Patricia is a pretty lesbian, I'd love to read some of her hot stories.

Attached: .65..jpg (1080x1349, 659K)

Kylie brings her dorm friends to the rodeo where she works the gloryhole

Attached: FB_IMG_1487601379039-1.jpg (434x768, 87K)

Her name is Pola