Old Gem

I don't think marrying and fucking a 9 year old should be legal. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
I don't think stoning someone for premarital sex or adultery should be legal. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
I don't think someone should be executed for leaving Islam. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
I don't think cutting off a 9 year old's clit should be legal. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
I don't think homosexuals should be executed. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
I don't think a woman should be beaten, or have her nose cut off, or acid thrown in her face for disobeying me. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
I don't think a girl or woman should be killed in a honor killing for sex outside of marriage, marrying someone outside her religion, or dressing too western. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
I don't think alcohol should be illegal. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
I think every woman should get to feel the wind in their hair. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.

Attached: 0GOuF09pnl.jpg (800x543, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here are my answers:
>I don't think marrying and fucking a 9 year old should be legal. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
A woman/man should be allowed to make their own decisions as soon as they are biologically mature. If you are biologically mature, you can choose to marry. No one should be forced to marry.

>I don't think stoning someone for premarital sex or adultery should be legal. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
Premarital sex gets you whipped and exiled for a year. Adultery gets you stoned, due to the host of problems it causes and people it hurts. Both are degeneracy, and degeneracy must be punished.

>I don't think someone should be executed for leaving Islam. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
Not knowledgeable enough to answer this one. I can only remind that the penalty for treason is universally death, and religion is bigger than nationality.

>I don't think cutting off a 9 year old's clit should be legal. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
They're cut off when you're still a baby. If they are done to 9 year olds, it's most likely because they didn't do it early. Also, circumcision for males.

>I don't think homosexuals should be executed. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
Pic related if you don't believe in religion. If you do, remember what God did to Sodom?

>continued

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: Jesus ┼ 4 U.jpg (400x533, 121K)

>I can only remind that the penalty for treason is universally death, and religion is bigger than nationality

If your religion is true, which it probably isn't.
More importantly, it's funny to hear a Muslim distinguish between the two, when Arabs built fortified citadels to segregate themselves from foreigners.
Islam is implicitly Arab chauvinist, always has been.

Forgot pic

>I don't think a woman should be beaten, or have her nose cut off, or acid thrown in her face for disobeying me. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
Here's what the Quran says about punishing your wife:
>"Men are the tutelary guardians of women's interests and welfare by consequence of, the inherent constitutional qualities and attributes Allah has invested in one, above the other, and by virtue of the expenditure they incur. Virtuous women are obedient and' responsible, morally accountable for their deeds and capable of fulfilling an obligation and trust in their husbands' absence; virtues that accord well with divine principles. As to those of them whom you consider pervasive and you have a cause to fear, you simply exhort them and urge them by kind words to laudable conduct. Should they turn a deaf ear then absent yourselves from their society in bed. If they still sleep in the bed they have made, then beat them. But if they submit to your good will at any stage and surrender themselves to correction, then do not crush their feelings, their minds or their spirits; nor keep them under tyrannical exercise of power or burden them with cruel and unjust impositions or restraints; Allah is ever the Unique Whose attributes belong to the highest regions of thought and reality, the Unique Who is ever eminently entitled to the designation: The Supreme."
tl;dr: A husband may follow theses steps if his wife disobeys him (and only when it's serious) in order:
1-Advise and negotiate.
2-Abstain from bed.
3-Strike her no more than ten times while avoiding any sensitive areas. The strikes should not be severe, as the objective is to discipline(for lack of a better word), not punish.
Throwing acid and cutting off the nose have never been mentioned in any Islamic text I am aware of.

Attached: answerToHomos.png (1506x3976, 443K)

>If your religion is true, which it probably isn't.
Why would we follow a religion we do not believe to be true?
>More importantly, it's funny to hear a Muslim distinguish between the two, when Arabs built fortified citadels to segregate themselves from foreigners.
Islam is implicitly Arab chauvinist, always has been.
Judge not Islam by the actions of some of its practitioners. Islam is flawless, its followers are human and flawed. Mind mentioning examples of the citadels?

>I don't think a girl or woman should be killed in a honor killing for sex outside of marriage, marrying someone outside her religion, or dressing too western.
Killing a Muslim is only allowed in three cases, and only ordained by the local authority, not partaken by any vigilante:
1-A life for a life.
2-Adultery.
3-Islamic treason.
And even those are within a rigid set of rules, and are to be executed in certain ways.

cutting off a hand for stealing a loaf of bread is beyond excessive. no rational person can get behind that.

>I don't think alcohol should be illegal. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
Let me tell you a story (warning, not a very good storyteller):
>Once upon a time, there was a saint among the sons of Israel (Jews of old). You could find no wrong with him.
>A woman of status vowed to corrupt him. She invited him to her house so he can "educate" her to let go of her decadent ways.
>Every door he went through was locked behind him. He thought it curious, but ventured on.
>When he reached her, he found her dressed provocatively, with a glass of wine in her hand, and a little boy.
>She told him "I didn't call you to educate me. You have three choices: Lay with me, drink this glass, or kill this boy. [If you do none, I shall scream rape](Not sure if this is correct, but I think I read it somewhere).
>He weighed his options, and decided drinking the glass was the lesser evil.
>He downed the cup. Then he asked for more. And more. He kept drinking until he was intoxicated enough to lay with her and kill the boy.
Muhammad (peace be upon him) called alcohol "The mother of evils". It leads to greater evils.

>I think every woman should get to feel the wind in their hair. I'm a bigot, I'm an Islamaphobe.
Nothing in Islam has anything against a woman feeling the wind in her hair, but that's not what you meant, was it?
Not proficient in this particular argument, sorry.

Homosexualphobe

>against a woman feeling the wind in her hair,

Are you actually this retarded? He obviously doesn't actually mean "Feeling wind" in a literal sense

I don't like Islam but damn, women need *some* form of male discipline. It's obvious that they use their equal freedom to the detriment of her people. Time and time again we let our love and wish for all people to better get in the way of objective reality. I honestly wish women were better able to control their destructive desires. They can't..
What do?

Attached: single mothers create poor blacks.jpg (1040x1000, 373K)

You can when the previous system was to throw money at the problem if you could, and have to eat shit and die if you couldn't.

Everyone wants to keep their hands, so that punishment is blanketly effective at modifying behaviour, as punishment should do.

You are correct, and it is not Islamic.
Cutting off a hand for theft is only after the following requirements are fulfilled:
1-The thief must be mature and sane (not a kid or a crazy person).
2-The stolen item must not be something forbidden, like alcohol.
3-The stolen item must at least be of value equivalent to a quarter of a Dinar (4.25 grams of gold => 1.06 grams of gold, about 3.4 USD today 4/28/2018).
4-The stolen item must've been hidden in a place usually used for safekeeping, like a safe.
5-Theft must be proven either by admission of the thief (twice), or two trusted witnesses.
6-The person who was robbed must demand their money back.

This is not taking into consideration a state of starvation. That has its own set of rules.

Read the rest user.

>Why would we follow a religion we do not believe to be true?
You're too dumb to question it, so that's why you choose to follow a stupid religion.
>Islam is flawless, its followers are human and flawed.
If Islam was flawless then so should be it's followers. If it's followers are flawed then Islam might not be flawless, no?
>3-Islamic treason.
What constitutes as Islamic treason, and is it only applied to Muslims?

>too dumb
And we keep getting converts from all nationalities and backgrounds. Feels goodman.jpg

>flawless ideology begets flawless followers
What ideology do you follow? Can you claim all its followers are flawless?
inb4 muh-ideology isn't flawless: Islam is a set of rules. Following them all begets you a perfect human, but we as humans are flawed and incapable of following every single rule to the letter all the time. Doesn't mean we should stop trying.

>Islamic treason
I mentioned that those cases are for killing a Muslim.
Islamic treason is rejecting Islam after you converted to it.
See my answer here

>Islam is flawless
But the quran has many errors in it.
>And we keep getting converts from all nationalities and backgrounds. Feels goodman.jpg
It doesn't change the fact that muslims are now being treated like having a mental disorder, or mental retardation whenever they have an "episode".
>What ideology do you follow?
I don't claim that my religion is flawless, because I'm not a retard.
>Doesn't mean we should stop trying.
You should literally stop trying to be muslim. It's not good for anyone.
>Islamic treason is rejecting Islam after you converted to it.
So would a non muslim be unpunished if they burned a quran that they purchased in front of you?

>But the quran has many errors in it.
Cite them.

>It doesn't change the fact that muslims are now being treated like having a mental disorder, or mental retardation whenever they have an "episode".
Citation needed for "episodes", whatever they are.

>I don't claim that my religion is flawless, because I'm not a retard.
Religion is commandments from god. Why would god give you flawed commandments? Is he flawed?
doesNotCompute.gif

>You should literally stop trying to be Muslim. It's not good for anyone.
It's good for me, for my future generations, and the environment. Give me a valid reason why it isn't good.

>You should literally stop trying to be muslim. It's not good for anyone.
A very big difference between Freedom Of Speech and Slander:
>freedom of speech: the power or right to express one's opinions without censorship, restraint, or legal penalty.
>slander: the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation
Also, did you think your question through? Does it not strike you as provocative nor blasphemous to burn a sacred text in front of your eyes as a statement?
If it doesn't, pic related

Attached: IFindYourLackOfFaithDisturbing.jpg (650x520, 48K)

Misquoted

>So would a non muslim be unpunished if they burned a quran that they purchased in front of you?
A very big difference between Freedom Of Speech and Slander:
>freedom of speech: the power or right to express one's opinions without censorship, restraint, or legal penalty.
>slander: the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation
Also, did you think your question through? Does it not strike you as provocative nor blasphemous to burn a sacred text in front of your eyes as a statement?
If it doesn't, pic related

so, if god told you that jesus came back from the fucking dead, you'd actually believe that horse shit??? KILL YOURSELF, FGT.

Attached: 1521777007255.gif (348x323, 1.12M)

>Cite them.
Lel. On Jow Forums Really motherfucker. Why don't you just google search some then bring them back with you refuting them.
>Does it not strike you as provocative nor blasphemous to burn a sacred text in front of your eyes as a statement?
The quran isn't a sacred text to anyone who doesn't practice islam user.

who cares what they call you? they are subhuman. no real white person will call you an islamaphobe.

Not a christian, so I don't see the Jesus connection. Could you clarify?
If Allah, the one that created us from nothing, says that he can remake us or raise us from the dead, it would be stupid to disbelieve, now wouldn't it?!

>google search some then bring them back with you refuting them
Right back at you, google the refutations made by other people.
If you want me to refute something, you have to bring it to me. You can't expect me to refute hundreds of texts, only for you to bring me a hundred different more.

>Quran isn't a sacred text to anyone who doesn't practice islam user
Funnily enough, here's a verse from our "non-sacred" text:
>"Do not curse the idols they set up beside GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance"(6, 108)
Burning something someone considers sacred right in front of their eyes is grounds for a darwinist award imo

>Burning something someone considers sacred right in front of their eyes is grounds for a darwinist award imo
To clarify, I do not know what the Islamic view on those who insult Islam is. It is definitely not insulting their idols, as it leads to what the verse mentioned.

Check out the efdawah youtube channel, he's refuted every qualm I've had with Islam. Also read some books rather than getting your world view from controlled opposition.

>not wanting that a girl or woman should be killed in a honor killing for sex outside of marriage

cuck

Muslims are retarded.

Attached: 3456.png (1600x1548, 788K)

>Right back at you
Double right back at you. Google errors, refutations, and them post them here.

Triple right back at you. I refuted the errors OP mentioned in his post because they were well-defined. I'm not gonna shitpost screenshots and copypastas. You have a grievance or a question, ask.

Prove it.

>Triple right back at you
Infinity right back at you no take back, now post them retard.
>Prove it.
For starters they drink camel piss as a health drink.

why does saudi arabia support israels land claim? isnt it treason on your religion too?

Fine you win.
See this error: See this refutation: If you want me to answer more errors, you'll have to be a bit more specific.

I'm an expat. I do not support it.
It's also less defined than you think, since a claim can be made for biding their time while they gather their strength (I don't buy it)

What about marrying a 9 year old but not doing anything sexual with them? What is your view on that? Asking for a friend.

>Fine you win.
Heh that was easy, so this is the power of islam?

Attached: heh.jpg (630x540, 179K)

Attached: gonnaNeedBiggerBait.jpg (680x680, 22K)

>ooga booga bait image
You already admitted defeat "Bitch". Maybe now you should worship me.

Goalpoasting much?

>Goalpoasting much?
That sentence doesn't apply to this situation "Bitch".

Sigh.

Any more confessions OP?