Funds mosques and Islamic community centres around the Western world

>funds mosques and Islamic community centres around the Western world
>pays for the "education" of imams in Saudi Arabia, who will end up spreading Wahhabi fundamentalism in the West
>is actively funding people who radicalize Muslims in our countries
>"SAUDI ARABIA IS BASED! FUCK YOU, SHARIABLUE! TRUMP AND SAUDI ARABIA AND ISRAEL WILL BTFO THE IRANIAN MENACE ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

What happened, Jow Forums? When did this board get bluepilled?

Attached: 5a19d73bfc7e938d6c8b4567.jpg (900x506, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/422563-saudi-wahhabism-western-countries/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The teump elections. We were inflitrated by controled oposition. Oir extreme edgy taboo ideology became normalized for the stupid masses to consume. Look at the rightwing e celebraties. All jews and faggots. This is the end.

Fact: Saudi Arabia are BASED!

>Spread of Wahhabism was done at request of West during Cold War – Saudi crown prince
rt.com/news/422563-saudi-wahhabism-western-countries/

>Cold War has been over for almost 30 years
>Saudi Arabia is still spreading Wahhabism

It's works and profitable, why stop?

>It's works and profitable

NOT FOR US

He's so liberal that I have questioned his sexuality.

Attached: 1524785521805.jpg (960x640, 83K)

>US
It's just a matter of perspective isn't it?

That's the point. Jow Forums supports Saudi Arabia for doing something that hurts them directly.

Except Jow Forums doesn't? I don't support the house of saud, I know they're with the kikes, they're prob crypto kikes themselves.

>Jow Forums is one voice

Attached: 23.jpg (632x628, 68K)

> they're prob crypto kikes themselves.
They are indeed. They called each other cousins ffs..

This guy just jailed or banished the clerics and admitted Wahabism was used to aid the west against the Soviets.

Attached: 1510976861843.png (723x1227, 885K)

China is only 91% Han Chinese. Should I stop calling anyone from there a chink? No. Now fuck off.

>bluepilled
>Jow Forums
It seems you are the one who has become bluepilled.

I never have and never will defend Saudi Arabia or any militantly theocratic country.

The new Prince is attempting to squash out Wahabism and wants to usher in a reformed form of moderate Islam (no more violence).

>Someone points out retard-level views generally held throughout Jow Forums e.g. PizzaGate, Holocaust Denial, misunderstandings of basic science, general hypocrisy...
>"N-Not all /pol!!1"

>wants to usher in a reformed form of moderate Islam (no more violence).
Like all that non-violence he's perpetrating in Yemen?

From where they launched a missle at his capital,right?

dat schnoz

Was that before or after Saudi Arabia attacked and blockaded the entire country?

Big time Maga shilling effort.
Clinton and Soros are not the only ones paying for popularity

Even the leaf knows this board changed. Shareblue really did change things jesus chirst

>Clinton and Soros are not the only ones paying for popularity
This

The West made an Islamic country spread Islam.

That had to be hard to do since Islam has been spreading from there since the mid 600's