Which US city is the most comfy?

Which US city is the most comfy?

Attached: 1686624C-992D-43A2-8D8A-D142E5B4F985.jpg (1488x992, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWjnP63TvKs
youtu.be/ZPjjZCO67WI
youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg
youtube.com/watch?v=JCMj2U3xj7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probs Cumberland, MD. Maybe Chattanooga.

Ault Colorado

South city in St Louis

>but niggers user

Nah, they're all in their containment zone north of Delmar. But since the rest of the country thinks this is a complete warzone, big ass comfy houses and bungalows can be had and you can live well for cheap.

NOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: statelouisianasm[1].jpg (213x200, 9K)

Des Moines IA but fuck off we're full

portsmouth new hampshire. google it.

Mexico City

Been there. I agree. There's a town that's right on the ocean that is separated by the Maine New Hampshire border. I want to live there some day.

Grosse Pointe

Baltimore.

*Portsmouth was the town I was thinking of.

Yeah...Portsmouth Maine is pretty cool too

Any small town in New England is pretty comfy.

Des Moines but fuck off Iowa is full

Attached: Capture+_2018-04-28-10-52-16.png (1429x720, 132K)

This

every city is lame as fuck
i used to think pittsburgh was cool. then i started driving into it for work

Attached: pittsburgh.jpg (2000x1000, 560K)

Orange Beach, Alabama.

Savannah Georgia

Its so comfy its where they shot Forrest Gump.

Attached: 1515044086475.jpg (1079x607, 268K)

Prescott, Arizona, is tough to beat. Mostly white, very right-wing, prosperous, peaceful, historic, great 4 season climate that’s not too hot or too cold.

Attached: 2B5F5E9D-D31B-4B34-9554-9D6B6A0C6C06.jpg (715x461, 167K)

WUSTL surrounding area and Clayton is nice but not exactly comfy. There is something very off about living in the very very rich upper crust community a mile away from poverty hell.

>MD
kill yourself

What city is this? the way the river runs through the center and the island in the middle looks like Seoul, which it obviously is not

Cities of Texas ranked:
>San Antonio, most expensive but also cleanest
>Dallas, cheap and lots of stuff to do but it's full of crackhead niggers
>El Paso, the cartels keep crime to a minimum here so as to keep law enforcement out of the city as much as possible
>Abilene, people are nice and everything is cheap, I haven't been in a while and heard there's been an influx of niggers but 15 years ago it was great
>Lubbock, much quieter but still a decent sized city, buying a house is extremely cheap
>Tyler, not much to do and you have to drive pretty far just to get anywhere, great for outdoors stuff though
>Houston, 95% parking lot, all the niggers came over from Hurricane Katrina and brought their crime rates with them, there is no recovery
POWER GAP
>Killeen, don't go here, this video should illustrate why youtube.com/watch?v=aWjnP63TvKs
POWER GAP
>Austin, has a sizeable population that can trace its ancestry to Sweden and, like anywhere in the US that fits this description (Minnesota, NJ, etc) that means it's full of sandniggers and homosexuals, basically the San Fransisco of the south. Men who go here must wear a reverse-chastity belt.

Grand Marais, MN

Too many Boston liberals there though. But, breddy comfy.

The city is for business, the suburbs are always where it's at.

most of those cities don't have actual suburbs, user.

No way in hell San Antonio is more expensive than Austin.

I haven't been to Austin much but San Antonio is far more expensive than Dallas, Houston, or anywhere else I've lived.

Detroit.

I haven't been to San Antonio in years but my buddy used to rent a studio apt for 400/month. I had two other friends who moved to Austin and they were paying 1100/month for a studio, a real shithole too.

Grand Rapids, Michigan.
youtu.be/ZPjjZCO67WI

Attached: #1.jpg (771x440, 45K)

I've lived nearly everywhere in the US. This is not a joke or meme:

Madison, Wisconsin is max comfy.

> Small but dense enough to have good stores and a HUGE farmers market
> Safe, I can leave my bike unchained outside and nobody takes it. Murder? What's that?
> Strong winter so you can be cozy by the fire. Strong summer so you can go canoeing and biking in the wonderful sun.
> Air is clean
> Rent is cheap
> Lots of old homes that are max cozy.

Attached: LZqCIc98yj60IzLW_c9M8Nn5rAzqkub6dGXTh-DKHaM.jpg (960x960, 225K)

Obviously. Rural centers like Tyler, Lubbock, Abliene aren't major metropolitan areas.

Yeah Pittsburgh is great if you don't mind annoying af traffic

I don't really look at housing when estimating how expensive an area is because not only do I usually not pay for it, but it's different all over. I wasn't paying for housing in SA but everything else was 1.5-2x as much as it would be in Dallas. In a suburb of Dallas I pay $890/mo for a one bedroom apt in a shitty area, no bills included, and a two bedroom in the same area would cost about 1100.

What I meant is that, unlike Dallas, which has urban centers even in the smaller cities surrounding it which have their own corresponding suburbs, other places on that list have no such thing. Houston is just Houston, the cities outlying it aren't shit, but if I say Fort Worth, Arlington, etc, most people even outside of TX will know that city as a suburb of Dallas.

youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg

Attached: 1521934057504.png (500x501, 80K)

Hello fellow smart city person

While that's lame and had a larger than planned amount of browns, it seems like good community fun and I'm proud of them for doing it together.

It's Portland, OR
bridge city. we just built another one because fuck you goys

>Wisconsin
Fuck that. The accents those people have are so fucking cringey I'd never associate with anybody local

>nonwhites make up ONE OUT OF EVERY TEN RESIDENTS
>portraying this as a good thing
I cannot begin to explain how depressing it is to grow up in a New England small town and find out the rest of the country is brown.

Salt lake's surrounding suburbs were very comfy. Downtown had some charm too. The mountains played a big role in it to.

Fuck, I miss Utah.

I went to college there. Madison fucking sucks.
>niggers and nigger gangs
>gooks and gook gangs (no, really)
>spics and spic gangs
>mentally ill granola beggars all up and down state street
>more dykes on the police force per capita than anywhere in the world
>"dude sign my petition dude you know slaves made your shoes"
>how many feminist book stores does one college town need
>how many places that sell incense and healing crystals does one town need
>antifa and other gutter crust punk squatters fucking everywhere
>fucking communists everywhere

Yet it oddly has all the features of a chotch and broski apolitical campus town as well.
>dude the badgers dude
>sportsball bro
>white baseball hats, white baseball hats everywhere
>dude shots
>dude beer golf
>dude bro
>dude she was grindin on me bro
>quarter tappers bro
>quarter wings bro

Worst fucking four years of my life.

Attached: Wisgomsum.png (2000x1333, 164K)

Attached: PItt2.jpg (6000x4000, 1.43M)

Utah County here.
It's nice, but being the only non LDS person I work with is kind of shit

Attached: PittFlikrSmall.jpg (1500x937, 1.29M)

Are there any cities in USA with a significant european population / low nigger population ?

In Brazil, for an example, the most beautiful -- and racist -- areas are being run by Italians, Germans and Poles

Well that's Utah county. LDS capitol of the universe. I never had any issues with the mormons. They just seemed really friendly.

Provo was comfy though, so was Saratoga Springs.

every city can look like this, the picture is of the sunset with some shithole city at a specific angle to hide all the shithole aspects of it. Nonetheless, every city with a Sun (all of them) can look like this.

snow covers the ground to hide all the trash
photographer finds something with color to contrast the rest of the image to stick in the foreground, as should be expected of any semi-appealing photograph
nice clouds, as is going to happen anywhere in the world probably once every 15 days at worst
city is still full of soviet-architecture and absolutely nothing else

Laguna Beach, California. (Yes, California)
>White conservative enclave
>Lots of babes
>Low crime
>Warm all year round
>Comfy

Attached: laguna-beach-california-18104-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 575K)

They all kinda suck, user.

Nashville Tennessee, would trade any time any day of the week for the shithole im living in right now

why would you want to go to a city full of white trash and niggers?

nashville is neat
you been there?

Attached: Db3Ka9zVMAUTNiU.jpg (2047x1122, 596K)

Living in Dallas was cheaper than Austin. Paid $1000 rent for 2,000sqft space in Dallas, same sized space in Non-nig/bean area of Austin is an extra $700 a month. Food and other services more expensive as well. Fuck this hipster town and its’ adding avocado to Mexican food.

No, USA doesn't allow White migrants, and flights are way too expensive

How much do you pay for that white enclave though?

>Detroit

Attached: 1122334.png (640x550, 235K)

Raleigh NC

Just an average city for you, SJW's confined to campus, more blacks than niggers, most immigrants have jobs

Attached: untitled-177.gif (400x225, 62K)

Suburban cleveland. Low cost of living. Been 40 degrees straight threw april. U never want to get outta bed. Comfy.

>sjw
>niggers
>immigrants
>counting as people

Attached: 1524458221240.png (400x400, 91K)

Savannah ooo na na

Attached: sav.jpg (2160x771, 555K)

That looks really nice, might check it out actually

From what i see in the movies san francisco and seattle seem really comfy, too bad they are full of degenerate hipsters and democrats, or so I heard.

Raleigh is a shithole and I can't understand a damn thing the people in your state are saying user

I had less trouble communicating with Koreans who couldn't speak English than I do with the "white" people that infest North Carolina

Well see there's your problem, there are no areas of Dallas that are nig/bean free. I don't mind the spics either, in areas without niggers they are alright, it's only when you combine negroid and beaner that you begin to have problems. I won't argue that Austin is a shithole, I just never knew it to be an expensive one, although that's no surprise as only dumb college students living on daddy's money go there. As a general rule for Dallas, live somewhere like Arlington or Coppell that doesn't have buses going through it. No buses is code for no niggers.

Boston

Attached: historic_boston1.jpg (800x533, 999K)

Is this the only city in America that hasn't been completely covered in parking lots

Fuck Boston and its knuckle dragging inhabitants

Not really & that city is very unique.
But while the land it sits on & the beauty surrounding it very much tuned to the white man the people of that area are all evil.
The most comfy city in America would probably be a smaller one where there is mostly white population, low drugs, gangs and other types of multicultural violence. Not sure if this type of city exists anymore though.

Spartanburg SC is very /comfy/ for young adult conservatives.

Attached: D0FB556C-78C9-4580-A976-CD5448876541.jpg (1280x853, 256K)

>New York

Raleigh is a festering shithole. it's surrounded by liberal Yankee relocation centers to the south in Cary and Apex, high concentrations of dindus in East Raleigh and Durham, and overpopulated urban sprawl 40 miles in every direction. there's tons of good jobs in the RTP though.

Detroit

Cumberland is max comfy but fuck MD though

Portland OR

very good tram system, local hipster enterprises, not too far from sea, trees, whitest major US city

Boston is depressing and it doesn't even feel American

>any US city
>not a liberal run shit hole with a standing army of niggers on call to riot on cue from a headline or welfare cards being shut off

Attached: 1346526659313.gif (200x115, 411K)

portland checking in. can confirm. high percentage of motivated white people, low percentage crime minded dindus. it just rains a few months out of the year then its great the other 9. tah dah. dont move here.

OP should have pasted a pic that wasnt 25 years old. the pearl district is all built up and awesome looking now....dont move here!!

>Live in squirrel Hill surrounded by Jews
>Walk to work

I feel myself becoming more important and devious by the day.

Duluth, MN.

>high percentage of motivated white people
aka antifa

>low percentage crime minded dindus.
high percentage of empty minded spics

> it just rains a few months out of the year then its great the other 9.
Literally the opposite. Rains 3/4 of the year then is perfect for a few weeks, then too hot, then back to perfect for a couple weeks then it's back to default grey and mist and rain for the next what feels like an eternity

>dont move here.
dont move here.

>Hunt, TX
Very nice. Small town. Or anywhere in the Hill Country for that matter. Just stay as far away from the I-35 corridor as much as possible. Too much influence in the cities that it cuts through i.e. Austin, Dallas, San Marcos, San Antonio, New Braunfels etc. etc.

Attached: breddy comfy.jpg (3072x2304, 3.69M)

youtube.com/watch?v=JCMj2U3xj7s

Attached: Palace-of-Fine-Arts-11.jpg (1024x683, 285K)

Good choice

Hill Country is nice, haven't had the opportunity to go through there much unfortunately.

I did notice traveling through the rest of the South, and especially through the rest of the US that Texas is especially fat. Is there any part of Texas that is not plagued by obesity?

>whitest major US city
This is probably true, but HOLY FUCK Portland is INTENSELY liberal.

>California

Attached: 1524535466651.png (810x688, 455K)

>cities
>comfy

Pick one.

Attached: 16062947-54b8afdb2d6f9.jpg (1920x1200, 1.58M)

Raleigh literally isn't even a city, it's just a bunch of suburbs full of transplants that wanted better weather or cheaper land.

Not a bad choice desu

Also has some of the most insufferable people I've ever encountered. I'm from NYC, and was at some hipster ass party in Brooklyn, and one dude shows up who was head and shoulders worse than the rest, He instantly stood out and started to get on people's bad sides. Turns out, dude was from Portland. He managed to be such a pretentious blowhard that he stood out in a vegan Brooklyn apartment.

If you want maximum comfort, then the two cities that come to mind that aren't overrun by the hordes are Marble Falls and Dripping Springs. They've just got a lot of rich snooty people, but it's still relatively cheap compared to any other state (provided you have the money). Both are like greater than 75% white.

I'm mostly an /out/ kind of person, so yeh, I frequent these areas a lot.

Attached: The Dirty Drip.jpg (800x519, 243K)

Juneau

Its all comfy here.
Mild summers so its rarely higher than room temperature hot outside.
Winter isn't nearly as bad as the rest of the state, the ocean helps regulate the temperature so it doesn't go below zero that often.
Everywhere you go is a national geographic cover photo.

Attached: juneau.jpg (1200x600, 136K)

Reston, Virginia.

Attached: Another-Way-of-Living-FINAL-Image-1220x520.jpg (1220x520, 295K)

now that's what i call comfy

spkane washington is very white (for a city)

Manhattan Beach, CA

Literally none of them.