IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!

Kenya's President just said he hates gays and CNN can't do shit about it because he's black! GET IN HERE!

youtube.com/watch?v=lwTgU-RZLHQ

Attached: 96e61020b28963a6796433d8fabb0b7d.png (861x749, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=lwTgU-RZLHQ
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/k8wkt
youtube.com/watch?v=hOto5qYWgHg
californiafamily.org/2017/new-law-being-used-to-spread-lgbt-gender-identity-ideology-into-ca-public-schools/
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/08/22/rocklin-parents-grill-school-board-over-transgender-discussions-in-kindergarten/
cnsnews.com/news/article/california-public-school-kids-now-required-study-contributions-lgbt-americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DEY EAT DA POO-POO

hooktube that shit, don't give them any views
hooktube.com/watch?v=lwTgU-RZLHQ

Norbot, is that you?

Africans have evolved past the point of coprophagia. Good for them

streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: Tribe_Hears_The_Gospel_of_Jesus_For_First_Time_Goes_Wild.gif (320x212, 1.86M)

kek no

Bump

The comments section is glorious

>The comments section is glorious
Leftists will loose their shit over this one

Attached: laugh draw.jpg (228x221, 19K)

>inb4 comments have been disabled for this video

Norbot is still pining for the Fjords.

Africans don't speak like that anymore. Is he speaking like that?

Lack of gays is why Africa is over populated. How many more people have to starve due to homophobia in Africa?

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

The guy is actually smarter than i expected.

>they just want to have equal rights
BULLSHIT

Attached: 1A8E443E-23FD-49F7-A84A-7A96DE2B25A6.jpg (747x747, 134K)

I like how she tries to assign the blame on those nasty backwards white colonists

she got BTFO

based African man

BASED!

Faggots aren’t even mistreated in Kenya. They’re just seen as disgusting weirdos.

Based... blacks?

BASED

This. Give them an inch and soon they’ll be cutting off kids dicks

for fuck sakes. Makes more sense than any western ruler

Why couldn’t we have had a real Kenyan president for 8 years??

its their right as a country to decide what to do and what standards they have. believing every one has to accept it is crazy given religious beliefs. as long as they dont burn every one they dont like there isnt much the rest of the world can do about it

>A literal African is smarter than all European leaders
What a world.

hoyl shit some nigger said he dislikes fags IT'S HABENNINIG!!
INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Well as long as he stays in his own country he is based

validating people who like to rape ass should never have been part of public discourse involving law and policy.
Its not based, its just common fucking sense, the west is just horribly delusional

What he said wasn't even controversial it sounded like they just don't want special laws just for gays.

gays are like jews. most of them are harmless, even beneficial for a nation if allowed to live their lives

but among them are evil pieces of shit using the rest as camoflage

most jews are perfectly nice people, most gay men are nice people. but zionists, trannies etc hide amongst them

>they just don't want special laws just for gays.
>not controversial
yeah no. This is why liberals exist, to lower the public discourse to ass rape and hang up actual progress and evolution for as long as they can

Oh so that's why Obama fled the country :^)

> the redpill when you realize eat da poo poo guy was right.

>you're going to get yourself in trouble
Kek. That interviewer was a complete retard and and no idea how to handle this guy's response.

This guy is absolutely based. He speaks the truth. The shitlib reporter got absolutely owned. Countries like Kenya have other pressing issues on their hand than care about 1% faggots. It's always the first world with their moral high horse trying to dictate to poorer nations how to go about their business.

Q predicted this.

Based nigger is only based if it stays in its own shit hole. Also rolling 777 for all fags within the parameters of western society to die of aids.

Attached: Dindu IQ.jpg (207x243, 14K)

POL \btfo

>lady, my country is a trash heap that barely exists in function. u wanna talk about fuckin gay rights when half my people live in houses made of garbage?

Rolling another 777 for all niggers within the parameters of Western society to get lynched.

Attached: Dindu beating.png (1024x776, 132K)

777 dead nigger777

Attached: Dindu smoke shit.jpg (960x739, 90K)

WTF!!! I love Kenya now!!!

Attached: 1524732447930.jpg (600x749, 80K)

>when nigger from Africa smarter than Western leaders

wew

Jesus christ how many times is pol going to use that video to make themselves feel better? It's almost like its one of the only ones where the black guy loses, and its because his arms get stuck as he tries to take his shirt off

> A based black man in Africa with based views.

Based.

first Kanyee now this guy
I can't prep this many bulls at once give me a fucking break

wtf I love Obamas home country now

Wrong, you fucking faggot. They are pathologically promiscuous and extremely disproportionately pedophilic. Homosexuality cannot be tolerated in a healthy society

Who needs muscle when you have a God like level of intelligence amongst knuckle dragging apes.

Attached: Didnu Basketball.jpg (629x800, 189K)

>You're going to get yourself in trouble
Fucking Christ, the nerve of this woman.
You don't speak to a leader that way.
Also, how?
Will the LGBTQABC123 community go to Kenya and protest? Tweet mean shit?

Attached: 1524194565146.jpg (720x621, 29K)

I thought this was some sort of slaaneshite cosplay at first
who the fuck are these?

Attached: rf_wh_133.png (874x894, 170K)

yes he seems like a good man. Most african leaders are corrupt spineless assholes, hes a breathe of fresh air

Pic related is why all faggots must have their assholes sewn shot and smashed in the head with a dense object.

Attached: Anti fag.png (1506x3976, 443K)

fucking typo meant to say sewn shut.

Everybody hates gays. Some people are just too cowardly to admit it.

Just californian kindergarden

This is gold.

Ill agree with you on this.

There are plenty of good Jewish people in the world but some of them are really fucked in the head. I can't really say the same about gay people though...there is something wrong with them.

Jews are just born into a culture...and some of them are tremendous assholes.

Gays are just mentally ill

Attached: HP Lovecraft quote.jpg (978x1024, 209K)

ABSOLUTELY JANKED

Is Wakanda happening now?

Reminder that faggots are the current tool being used by the left to undermine societies around the world. They must cause a disturbance and offer a solution in order to gain control. They take a very small minority such as the LGBT and make it the 1# issue that you must accept or you are unacceptable.

The solution to the problem is death on a mass scale and rid the world of the LGBT degenerate scourge and their supporters. HIV/AIDS is natures weapon against this degeneracy but more is needed.

Attached: 908734897593847598.jpg (1600x1135, 271K)

>Nobel for Trump
>No for Kenya's President

Attached: 004.jpg (300x300, 31K)

>t. nigger

>Now I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that white Christian colonists hate gays, but will you now definitively that you subscribe to the globalist sodomite agenda?

Also libs in the comments are saying things like
>your imaginary god lets your people starve because you’re homophobic huehuehue
Absolutely vile

Attached: 84EF0E72-8E7E-4519-8B9E-A2D21E33122A.jpg (603x293, 64K)

jew bitch even frames the question by blaming whitey "holdover from colonial Victorian".

This dude!!! He needs some thug life glasses and background music. That harpy was so mad her head jerked to the side after he said it. He's just refusing to play along with the globalist narrative. Kek

Attached: ac42c2a60061512d031cf0399682eb574d0479205fbe612d1e48beafb1711f85.jpg (906x767, 124K)

What an eloquent negro.

He is right and the Jew is failing to see that: laws are the solidified will of the people, not the tool for the ruling few to impose on the underclass.

Kenya don't like gays, so gays are illegal.

Americans love their guns, a few kikes don't, so they push laws to ban them.

I love how a lot of comments say shit like homophobia was imported to Africa by colonizers, not that Africans were ever averse to gays or anything.

BLACK PEOPLE, LIKE GAYS, ARE INHERENTLY PURE, INNOCENT, AND VIRTUOUS. ORIGINAL SIN WAS HAD BY THE CISHET WHITE MAN AND IMPOSED ON ALL OTHER RACES

No kike propaganda = winning.

Just goes to show that with jews, you lose. Kick em out.

BEST KENYA

dumb frogposter

youtube.com/watch?v=hOto5qYWgHg

Seriously. This is the first time I've agreed with a vodka nigger.
>a nigger cannot be both based and a Fucking nigger. He's not a quark

Attached: soyboy.png (1584x864, 300K)

based black people

I like how she implies that they English colonists were the reason they became “homophobic”
Do liberals actually believe their own bullshit?

They can’t have kids so they force their fetishes and mental disorders on other people’s children. Very sick people.

californiafamily.org/2017/new-law-being-used-to-spread-lgbt-gender-identity-ideology-into-ca-public-schools/

sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/08/22/rocklin-parents-grill-school-board-over-transgender-discussions-in-kindergarten/

cnsnews.com/news/article/california-public-school-kids-now-required-study-contributions-lgbt-americans

The only cure for these traitors is death

Yes, yes they do.

They're mostly Christian and based. They do hate muslims and fags.

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-133643.png (1312x2560, 280K)

>Jow Forums constantly calls Africa backwards and primitive
>Africans hate gays
>Jow Forums hates gays

Jow Forums is literally admitting to being backwards and primitive niggers.

Congrats.

How long until (((they))) claim they’re Russian Bots?

more like smart. dumb bong poster.

>gays are like jews.
No. Sodomites are overly promiscuous, more likely to be pedophiles or pedophile sympathizers, and spread diseases at an alarming rate. Nothing about their 'culture' is beneficial to a nation.

yes, they secretly view brown people as lacking any agency, they are just props acted upon by Westerners in an overarching morality play in which the overall arc of history tends towards Equality (tm). When colonizing racist sexist homophobic bigots act on them it makes brown people become Backwards, when leftists act up on them, brown people become Progressive.

CNN fucking lies in the title.

They quote him saying "of no importance" but he said "is not of any major importance".

Pic is relevant

Attached: 1519494219597.png (1032x2291, 769K)

>what is false equivalency

wtf I love buttfucking now

Here's a short summary.

>abloo bloo bloo because of post colonialism we fucked your country here are out bad habits do you guys have any plans to move beyond our history of hating degenerates and embrace faggots like we do today?

>lolno fuck you white woman you go eat da poopoo disgusting human

They're backwards dor thinking that eating albinos will give them magical powers, not for hating gays.

That's pretty much how a democracy works, lady. The majority wants it, the majority gets it. A minority forcing the majority to do something they don't want to do leads to bad, bad things.

Is she autistic?

Attached: noob.jpg (210x240, 23K)

Democracy is a tool and ideal to them, but they want autocracy and are too stupid or proud to admit it. They assume everyone agrees with them and demonize anyone who doesn’t. They want what they want and assume everybody else does or should too.
Perfect summary

Literal hellspawn.

This. Gays even hate other Gays and they also hate theirself.

>niggers
>based
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 1509480396856.gif (200x147, 1.18M)

He just said that's it up to the people to decide if they want ot hang fags or fuck them in the ass not for the government to enforce faggotry kenya wide.
You kids are as clueless as the faggots themselves.

Attached: reddit trashed.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

To be fair, that sounds like a recipe for mob rule