This looks natural

This looks natural.

Attached: race_1940-2010.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FX3s6lxUeRc
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In a way it does. White people are basically the only ones who move to colder climates

Attached: a3b9f3b56b999d0846e72b6b719bf0e28dd999982b687837d7e23be8ff2734e7.jpg (367x582, 64K)

This shit makes me sick. I'm certain that at some point my lady and I are going to uproot to Ireland. Real estate is cheap and it is still 90% white, even moreso in the country. Northern Ireland is 98% white. Why even bother with this sinking ship?

This is bullshit. I live in one of the counties that's labeled "50% white" but we're actually 80%.

>Real estate is cheap
Well, it certainly sounds like you're not looking anywhere near Dublin. Not that that's a bad thing.

Gosh, to think Colorado at one point was whiter than it already is...

Attached: 1520639869163.jpg (5616x3744, 2.59M)

Ireland will be brown in 20ish years. Lookup "Ireland 2040".

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=FX3s6lxUeRc
>ireland is diverse
>growing
>changing
>mass immigration

Basically they want millions of shitskins by 2040.

I just randomly looked at Wexford because my mother's family is from there. I'm amazed by how much land you get and how big the houses are. However I would be relying on my girlfriend's UK citizenship to live in either the Republic or the North because my family came to America and Canada back in the 19th century. I'm much too removed to claim citizenship by ancestry.

After living on a tiny island for a long time, i'd tell you not to yank, whatever problems you have there, at least you have the space to escape them. Here, everything is concentrated horribly.

Why can't we just collectively all get together and stop this. A race war is bound to happen within the next 10-15 years regardless.

Be that as it may, it's going to be much whiter by 2040 than California in 2040 where I live. I'm not sure where else I would bother moving to. Most of my friends moved to Texas, but they're not exactly the most homogeneous state these days.

this is like 1071 all over again

Daily reminder: It would've been nearly solid red had those dumb fucks just enslaved the Injuns instead of importing Niggers.

Disgusting. Nuke this place.

That was a mistake

I dont see a problem with this migration of people from a region to other has been part of human existence since its dawn.

Wexford isn't the worst place to be, but the local economy isn't great. You may struggle to get a decently paid job there.

Believe me, I've lived in England for about a year, and I can see just as well that the South and North are pretty shitty. But Ireland actually looks pretty nice, at least on the real estate sites. I could save up a fat wad of change pay for a nice country estate in cash. Looks pretty comfy.

How can any white person look at this and not see the issue? How cucked is most of the modern white population?

Maine sounds cozy.

Was tested over and over again in spanish colonial period. Indians simply would not adapt to slavery. Would flee to their death at any chance. Spanish and Portuguese finally gave up and began the slave trade from Africa

Yeah, I did notice way more job openings in Dublin. Even still, some of the houses in Dublin are still quite nice compared to a SoCal bungalow or McMansion. Anyway, this is something I probably won't make a decision on until 5 years from now. What appeals most to me is being somewhere that isn't crammed with too many people with plenty of space between me and my neighbors. I could care less about the rain. Also going to a multicultural high school and college has mostly been shitty. I can't imagine how much worse it will be when my children have to go.

I've looked into Australia and NZ as well. Might be the most ideal places to be in the event of a nuclear war. You never know.

It'll be whiter than california,sure, but not whiter than the redoubt. Ireland will be %100 brown in under a hundred years. If you want real white go to Iceland or some parts of Uruguay. Europe will have a civil war within 10 years.

sauce?

The world's prospects for 2030

Attached: stabilitymap.jpg (1200x649, 163K)

not 100% sure, but looks a lot like abigaile johnson

>real estate is cheap

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

la creatura...

Why are most of the white states liberal and the diverse states conservative?

I think diversity is the biggest and hardest redpill for whites. When they realize and diverse utopia is impossible.

Look at this insidious shit. This is just sad.

Attached: anaheim.png (517x214, 12K)

Woo! Based Baldwin County AL

NH still mostly white, feels great. For now at least.

Source ?
Also, i'd say some more African countries would be rising.

>Northern Ireland is 98% white
I thought it was full of Northern Irelanders.

Whites will assume a natural identity politics and unite internationally.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

Attached: 1517268753357.jpg (1024x656, 86K)

My county is the same color in both maps...

it's almost as if white people lost a war in the 1940s

BROWNED.COM

Attached: America aka North Mexico.jpg (550x317, 312K)

I also plan on getting the fuck out of here. When I finish Uni I want to go to Argentina but I'm not sure yet.

Attached: 55F2E971-A4BE-41DD-9B58-95DB79E3BC90-64241-0000363099F372BE.jpg (1013x1013, 257K)

You're absolutely right about that. I'm from Mississippi, the blackest state in America. Liberals and white leftist call us "ignorant" when we have lifelong, first-hand experience with the issues and the people on whose behalf those liberals pretend to champion from a safe distance. We are not ignorant. Far from it. We have knowledge and experience that the NIMBY do-gooders will never allow themselves.

Remember in the third grade we started doing long division? Remember how you'd occasionally get a remainder? That's blacks in America. They're an historical remainder that we never figured out. The Civil War happened, slavery ended, and much like a random slut at Family Guy's Quagmire's house in the morning, they're still here. Most white liberals don't understand this dynamic. They're only experience with black people, if any at all, is with a handful of tokens in their university classrooms.

And its beautiful.

What the fuck is that?

mfw when still in a 90+ at 2010 census

Attached: 8a99db31ec2525f7241ba957b9cfcb822254b8cc57dfd0fb909f3b392021a19b.jpg (227x339, 51K)

Reminder that America is a (((Melting Pot))).

Attached: 879789643782634234.jpg (2306x3274, 3.46M)

Define white. I am half Puerto Rican and half Italian but idiots on this board won't consider me white.

Also who the fuck identifies as "white"? Americans are fucking stupid and use race as a form of identity. Hope you fuckers who promote this identity get replaced.

Sorry, should have elaborated. Was randomly on an article for Anaheim, CA the other day and spotted that. To see that happen to any city is heartbreaking, never mind the fact it's spreading like cancer throughout the states. It's rough.

>That one blue county in South Dakota

Attached: 1399584865840.jpg (689x569, 91K)

I don't understand, is that meant to be me or you? Does it feel bad hearing a rich yank say real estate is cheap there because wages are low? I'm basically just middle class, but I presume that's your judgement that I'm a fat yankee with moneybags.

No, I realised when I read the pic title. Sorry.

Define puerto rican. Is that a race? Isn't that akin to saying I am half american and half italian. What does that mean.

>SC got whiter

Attached: 1515240877500.png (634x857, 324K)

indian reservation

Argentina seems nice, especially Patagonia. When I was in Spain, I found it much easier to talk with the locals in their language than the French. I don't know if the Argentines are at all comparable, but I'm sure Spain and Argentina are much more similar than they are to Mexico.

Still, it seems pretty insecure as far as economy and government is concerned compared to Ireland or AUS/NZ. I mean, Ireland was hit pretty badly by the recession, though. But I imagine such a thing to happen in Argentina would be devastating.

Either way I'm not making a decision about this until after I save some money for a big down payment or to buy a cheap property so I won't have to make any payments. Then there's also the added complication of getting a visa for AUS/NZ. My gf has UK citizenship so moving to Ireland wouldn't be much of a hassle.

>0% white counties
>multiple
>in South Dakota

pic related

It's a "special" brand of beannigger that comes from one of a billion islands that all have the same lazabout cultures and corrupt-as-fuck government.

Attached: what the fug.jpg (211x246, 9K)

Almost looks the same east of the Mississippi. Except for some 56% spots. West is a different story but NOBODY lives there. 80% of it is unpopulated Federal-owned land. And there is no way Texas and California were white back then. Those Mexicans didn’t start arriving after the 1940s, they always lived there and were obviously counted as white back then (or excluded)

the dakotas have a lot of native american reservations

Probably indians.

Native American reservations

>africa
>rising
lolno

I've only met one person with the surname Smith and he was an Injun. Wasn't even his real name.

I love Peter. I bought both of his books and look for new YouTube videos of him giving updates to his presentation. It does seem like he's been right so far, doesn't it? If he is right and his predictions come to pass then the world looks very different than we thought it would just 10 years ago. China will not be able to rise to challenge the United States. Africa's population will not swell to 4 billion, but rather a famine will keep that population around 2 billion, and the realpolitik which existed in the international system prior to the First World War makes a stunning comeback.

It's all very comfy.

You're right about Mexicans previously being counted as white, however, look at the history of immigration from Latin America and you'll see it didn't really happen until after 1970. The Mexicans who were here prior to that were more likely to be white and have lived here before the Mex-US war, not little Indians and Mayans from Oaxaca like you see in LA today.

Fuck off, I've seen these bullshit race stats on my area - 60-70% white, I go outside and not a single white person in my day. Kys shill

What's the issue? White people aren't entitled to be a majority anywhere in the world

Holy shit. Manson turned into Robin Williams.

I guess that makes sense, thanks. I was just confused to see no-white zones so far north.

Then what the fuck is a race? There is no such thing as pure. Who the fuck identifies with race anyways? You think a Russian thinks of himself the same as a German and the same as a Spaniard?

Fucking Amerfat who has no identity other than race. Puerto Ricans have more identity than you. Go to mcdonalds or walmart, that is your culture bitch

How does that define race?

As long as you stay away from Manchester and Nashua, you're golden. Nashua is gonna be fucked in the next 10 to 15 years from all the Masshole spics from Lowell and Lawrence. Northern NH is where it's at, my town is 100% white. I have yet to see a minority in the 3 years I've been here.
>t. north of the White Mtns.

I don't really buy his prediction of us leaving the Middle East though. Israel will keep us there to fight Iran. This will probably escalate into WW3 assuming his reasoning is correct desu, Russia, China, and Iran are sort of aligned, Russia has to attack sooner rather than later, China needs oil, and Iran wants to control the Gulf oil infrastructure. China would also benefit from taking Taiwan.

of course you would say that you limey faggot

It's time to go back Juan.

actually give me a reason why white people in america (or europe for that matter) are entitled to be a majority

It doesn't, I just hate island niggers.

It's called Western Civilization, you dense vagina. The US, while being unofficially multicultural, has it's roots in an intellectual, political, and social culture of the West. Of course "whites" break themselves down by national origin. And again, that's a break down into subcultures within Western Civilization.

But the US is broadly speaking a home for Western Civilization. And that Civilization is under tremendous strain from the legacy of it's own infighting as well as it's being invaded by the third world and other civilizations.

It's not a matter of entitlement, brown people are on average not so good so having them around in large numbers isn't desirable.

According to George Washington only Anglo Saxons are white. Now all Europeans are. Race is a social construct, get over it

Triggered beaner. No such thing as pure because you are not pure? This is the cancerous degeneracy of multiculturalism. Anything more than 1/16th is "pure".

Indians outperform whites, or are we going to pick and choose now

We tried that, or rather the Spanish tried that.It didn't work.

Injuns just couldn't handle slavery and were either dying in large numbers because of disease or they would run away.

So they had to think of something else ...

Attached: deadinjun.jpg (1200x1127, 227K)

Oh, the US will definitely be involved in some way in the Middle East. But I think Peter's idea is that the US will be much less heavy-handed then we been in the past. I don't think he predicts total disengagement, if only because we want to deny potential geopolitical competitors that opportunity.

Enjoy your rape baby genes pedro. You will always be the left over spunkin a monkeys coochie.

Send them back to mexico.

The top percent of high-castes do Rajesh. Good for them. If India is so great, why don't you go back there? Surely if they were superior performers India would've become a rich country by now.

That's not my argument. Are you saying that you wouldn't want elite Indians immigrating to America to boost the economy because of your feels?

Out perform Whites. XD What's the average IQ of india? india and pakistan used to be the same country, do pakistanis and bangladeshis out perform Whites?

Why wouldn't elite indians stay in and improve india?

Bitch I was born in the U.S in Philadelphia. I am not going anywhere. And I am dating a white boy so cry about that too :)
Who cares lol, America is for everyone. its an immigrant nation. What are you going to do? Kick me out? When I am a fucking American citizen. Also bitch if you hate Puerto Ricans then you should not have taken us over from Spain.
Who the fuck is pure? Even look at Europe. There is no such thing as purity. People have been mixing for thousands of years.
I look fine asf and i am a girl lmao. Also why do white boys love Latina girls so much then lmao yet you act all annoyed. dickhead.

Attached: 1389369141803.jpg (292x215, 10K)

You "boost" the economy but there are side effect to this, like Indian nepotism in hiring, cheating, and the general insufferableness of leftist high-caste pajeets that it's really not worth it. it's like Jews. Do they do well? Yes. Is it worth it to have them considering the side effect? no.

If this map was the population of some newt or bird, there would be a national panic over "endangered species".

Nothing to do with entitlement, user. It's about wanting the best possible functioning society with the least problems.
Minorities (blacks, mexicans, indians) bring problems with them.

Race has been relegated to the soft sciences such a sociology primarily due to the wonderful advancements made in genetics over the past 20 years. It's become a social construct because modern, "hard" science won't have it. That modern, hard science does show definite differences in traits between populations. Those populations are largely defined by their geographic origin.

So in the debate over race being a social construct, if we're willing to be high-minded for a moment and put aside the emotional and political connotations, we find that the terminology of race is inadequate to meet modern scientific demands. It's not nearly specific enough to qualify populations. The concept behind race, however, that there are definite and observable differences between populations, is stronger than it's ever been and only getting stronger with the advancements still being made in genetics. It's not the concept behind the defunct terminology that's the problem, but the terminology itself. So while the terminology race might be an adequate or relatively imprecise compared to modern methods, there's still a significant and statistical correlation between that historical terminology and modern classification.

Indians in America earn more than european americans. In the UK they get the best grades (GCSEs). A lot of it is down to culture.

Not my problem, and apparently not theirs either

racist bs

>Turkey more stable than Japan

I call MS Paint bullshit

>Who cares lol, America is for everyone. its an immigrant nation.
Not for much longer, I can only hope.

>What are you going to do? Kick me out?
Hopefully you can go back to Puerto Rico

>When I am a fucking American citizen.
Puerto Rican territory status was a mistake, we absolutely should've left you with Spain. It's not worth it when your kind are US citizens. Just more gibs we have to pay..

10x
yeah yeah
dreass your intelect
continue moving your stupid hands
continue studying
continue working
post conspiracys, theorys, ideals, orders
go the war
continue walk with your dogs
watch t.v.
wile i dance in the dark wile listening eletronic music and looking a freak
ignoring all of you
HÁHÁHÁHÁ

>tfw 90%+

Attached: #blessed.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>complaining about racism on Jow Forums

Yes of course their differences between populations. There are genetic differences between people who live in east England and West England but they are not separate groups today. Race is drawing those arbitrary lines on those differences.

absolutely Semitic