Sv3rig Carnivore CHANNEL

um Do you know about the Carnivore Dream team /pol?/

Legendary Milk Viking and Sv3rige will lead you away from a slow agonizing starvation death called "Veganism" and into the bright carnivorous healthy future of eating raw milk meat and eggs.

The final battle is not white vs Black or Left vs Right, but instead it's Skeletal leftist vegans vs carnivorous alt-right supermen *us lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQRGLSw6RnY

Attached: Follow Sv3erige.jpg (1283x606, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--WgQNhM-oc
twitter.com/whsource/status/989228292619157505
youtube.com/watch?v=SirL-rxLhzs
youtube.com/watch?v=qiC4qEqpqak&t=80s
youtube.com/channel/UCXJyzwliOHoSQZTVH1bQ4cA?view_as=subscriber
youtube.com/watch?v=qGvMjgLXBi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And this is who wer're up against, looks like it's going to be a tough battle.

Attached: Soyboy Superstar.jpg (660x400, 22K)

Nice trips. One of my friends is doing this same thing. He's broke and living with his Mom and almost 30 but I can't blame him. I just think there are better ways to hustle in 2018 than starting a YouTube channel. Seems like a horrible idea considering all the headwinds.

Attached: 1456703312555.gif (250x220, 1.97M)

Thanks bro, but it's not about 'starting an jewtube channel" is about the glorious news about carnivore diet.

Left wing is attaching itself to veganism (which is a hugely unhealthy kind of slow starvation) and the alt-right is discovering not only the carnivore diet, but eating fucking RAW meat. (and i'ts healthy as fuck, amazingly)

youtube.com/watch?v=--WgQNhM-oc

Damn more trips. The problem though is no documented human society has ever been 100% carnivore.

Except the eskimos

Yea but that's not true mate. You can read some books I'm not gonna educate you.

ah fuck it I'll spoon feed you

twitter.com/whsource/status/989228292619157505

Attached: 1515547660289.jpg (328x449, 135K)

You can probably get away with eating just meat but you would probably have to hunt and use every part of the animal. The Bearded Woodsman has some good videos (He does challenges with a friend where they only eat food they caught or wild edibles for a week).

Watch his channel bro, everything will be explained by Sv3rige, the ultimate raw pill. He eats meat, eggs, milk, he juiced varoious vegetables and oranges for the juice, He eats raw butter, everything has to be organic or better, direct from the farm.

Milk Viking is on it too. He is more than just a meme.

Attached: Sv3rig Carnivore CHANNEL.jpg (1301x608, 188K)

Humans aren't carnivores you stupid fucks. We are omnivores. We need b12 from meat or manufactured. But that's it. You can mix in whatever. Plants have more stuff in them usually and are less caloric dense than meat and just eating raw meat will make you incredibly sick in just a few days.

I’m bumping this only because of the trips.

Sv3rige is not 100% carnivore dude. Like i posted, also butter, eggs, milk, and juicing with select vegetables and oranges.

Ignore him at your peril, a slow painful vegan death awaits those who refuse to hear him...

youtube.com/watch?v=SirL-rxLhzs

Attached: Healthy Vegan Diet.jpg (1305x609, 147K)

>He eats meat, eggs, milk, he juiced varoious vegetables and oranges for the juice, He eats raw butter, everything has to be organic or better, direct from the farm.

>Humans aren't carnivores you stupid fucks. We are omnivores.

Attached: 1514969051784.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>eating raw meat will make you incredibly sick in just a few days.

This goy has been eating raw meat for two years bru. Look at his fucking arms? look at his healthy skin and face asthetics. fuck.

I am transitioning (slowly) to the raw meat and dairy plan and I am feeling way better, the oopposite of "incredibly sick" lol

Attached: sv3rige portrait.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>>Humans aren't carnivores you stupid fucks. We are omnivores.

We are more carnivoruous than dogs (and dogs fucking cannot digest any vegetables) the dogs only eat "predigested" vegatables (like in prey intestines or horse poop etc)

We should only eat fermented (predigested) vegetables, if any)
cats are more carnivorous than us. Cats hate anything that isn't raw meat.

Attached: Robust Vegans.jpg (468x286, 54K)

I've been doing this for a few months and it's great. Cleared up all my digestive problems and acid reflux, and I've lost 25 lbs.

Do you drink raw milk? And eating the raw meat and eggs?

For me the raw eggs is a bridge too far. Fuck that, but I'm transitioning lol to the raw milk and meat. (for now, just moving to organic on my way to raw I guess)

Don't forget to subscribe to Sv3rige and Milkjars twin bro jewtube channels.

Attached: 1522608765646.jpg (960x620, 140K)

Fuck you you meat eating piece of shit

Attached: nasimabc2-454x575.jpg (454x575, 29K)

He has openly stated that he doesn't like race-mixing or multiculturalism.

>Well done, goy- I mean guys. Our efforts to convince you of the superior meat-based diet shouldn't be in vain. Thanks for eating lots of our pills when you're older, getting fat and impotent and dying early

Attached: 881414.png (450x411, 38K)

Here he is eating 1 year old rotten beef.

youtube.com/watch?v=qiC4qEqpqak&t=80s

Attached: Zqle3FV.png (836x426, 686K)

>Unironically supporting self-starvation

Milk Viking is in Ukraine now. Ultra-white country and pro-carnivore diet entire country.

Attached: Vegans so Healthy.jpg (708x600, 217K)

kill yourself faggot arab shitskin. your prophet is a dirty pedo who fucks 10 year olds up the ass.

Attached: pig_head_koran.jpg (1024x959, 183K)

If I fuck that will it break?

That is called "high meat" no sense bringing that up here, that is the ultimate redpill, only possible to even fathom this, after you have gone raw several years. me personally I refuse to think about it or try it yuck.

Attached: 20 year vegan lol.png (602x339, 170K)

Eating regular meat is always unhealthy.
You need to eat grass fed and organic meat.
Anything else is filled with toxic materials, especially in the fats.
If you eat nothing but animal products, you're going to enter ketosis, and you'll need to eat lots of fats for energy. If you do this to normal fats from corn-fed, non-organic meat/organs/fat/dairy, then you're going to poison yourself with the pesticides, antibiotics, hormones, etc.
I've been doing this diet for a long time on and off, it's expensive because grass fed meat is expensive and hard to find.

>it's yet another kike thread to divide white people any way possible

Maybe but it won't matter. Vegan women stop ovulating (their body fat is reduced to Auschwitz levels, body can't support ovulation, never going to get pregnant)

Veganism is pure leftist suicideism cult. we need to support veganism 100% (for the left lol)

Do you think this "thing" female in the photo can ovulate or conceive a child lol?

Attached: Vegan slow death.jpg (565x500, 89K)

>You need to eat grass fed and organic meat.

Yes lads, this whole post is so important, thank you user.

Attached: my-top-12-killer-core-crunch-fre.jpg (2249x1268, 129K)

>>What I feed my Vegan Dog.

If it's a vegan diet, she is killing her dog, slowly, the ultimate animal abuse, plus forcing the poor innocent doge to eat something he literally hates (any un-predigested vegetables)

I hope and pray she cheats on her ugly vegan principles and feeed her doge raw meat on the sly when cameras are off. Poor doge pls do not abuse doge.

Attached: Vegan Dog.jpg (2560x1444, 208K)

Ketoacidosis also kills people.
You need to stay active and get decent exercise if you do this.
You also need to look out for elevated stress hormones.
Forcing your body into an ketogenic metabolic state can dramatically raise cortisol levels, which is a stress hormone that ages and kills you. Cortisol suppresses testosterone production, and allows estrogen to become the dominant hormone in your blood.
Always ease yourself into ketosis, and consume bone marrow, connective tissues, gelatin, etc. to get collagen.
Collagen is filled with the amino acids necessary to suppress cortisol production.
This is why the all raw meat diet doesn't work.
You need bone broth, bone marrow soup, you need to slow cook the bones to get the tendons and ligaments off the bones, and slow cooked into the broth so you can get the amino acids.
Just eating steak, eggs, and milk isn't enough.
Your hormones will get fucked, and without organs you won't get enough vitamins either.
You need to eat 4 ounces of grass fed liver twice a week, and you should eat some bone broth every day.
It's hard to keep up on this diet but it WILL cure diseases, it will slow and kill cancer, ketosis is a metabolic fasting state where the body heals itself in ways that modern medicine doesn't tell anyone about.
Many people have totally cured themselves of cancer on a raw, all meat/organ/egg/butter/milk diet.
It just needs to be completely organic and grass fed.

Your dog hates you.

Based and saved user, thanks.

(What if I just never stop eating vegetables, fruits and etc, but just cut way back, and go heavy on the grass fed beef and milk/eggs etc, and working towards the whole bone-broth etc regimen too??

Attached: 0094a0850ba.jpg (1387x1000, 88K)

I don't have a doge, but the only things healthy for any doge, are raw meat, and organs etc etc from animals, and "pre-digested" vegetables, the kind a dog only finds in prey intestines, which doge loves to eat, and horse poop"

Doge cannot digest any cooked or uncooked vegetables or fruits. (or poorly, partially only can digest same) If you forced a dog to go vegan, he would probably try to eat his own poop, digesting the bad, wrong food for him, it would take him twice to digest veggie diet. (like gorilla technique lol)

Attached: 1523132923176.jpg (670x523, 41K)

For those who play runescape, sv3rig is the same person as Kids ranqe, the legendary pker.

True. He says he has 'moved on' from his gaming stage, and now he tells his followers to avoid pointless time-wasting nonsense like computer games. He does not post any gaming content anymore, AFAIK.

Attached: 1522474584273.jpg (1555x1333, 119K)

You should never eat anything but grass fed meat ever again.
You shouldn't eat many vegetables or fruits, but fructose is good for you. It would be literally nothing but healthy to transition into eating grass fed organic meat. Eating the liver and bone broth is also going to be nothing but helpful.
Cutting out all refined flour and sugar is better than anything. Never eat beans again, only eat whole wheat organic bread in extreme moderation. Eat small amounts of veggies, I eat onions because they reduce estrogen (liver and onions).
For breakfast I drink coffee with gelatin powder mixed into it (collagen), I eat three raw eggs and a cup of raw milk.
For lunch I like to eat half a stick of grass fed butter and 6 ozs of grass fed beef. For dinner I eat normal food, and include some fructose (usually juice), and a small amount of whole wheat organic bread , shit like that. This way I'll never enter Ketosis, so I'll never get the health benefits from that.
But if I wanted I could go into ketosis by eating my breakfast at lunchtime, and eating my lunch at dinner time. Organ meals get worked in as needed. Just be careful, with ketosis you need to eat lots of fat to replace the missing carbs.

>FUCKING BASED!!

and saved. Thanks so much for the info. DESU is quit bread years ago on my own, but just recently found out (or adopted) the raw carnivore plan. I guess I knew about milk viking, but I didnt' take his advice then. Better late than never.

Do you have your own carnivore Youtube channel? Or platform?

Attached: 1522513049024.gif (500x270, 1000K)

You seem pretty well-informed. I've been diving into the information a bit myself. Any sources you'd like to recommend?

youtube.com/channel/UCXJyzwliOHoSQZTVH1bQ4cA?view_as=subscriber
I make some vids lol

There are no sources.
You have to figure it all out on your own.
This diet would destroy the pharmaceutical market.
Elites use ketosis to cure serious diseases, and carb diets have been forced onto humanity to keep us sick and stupid.
100% bad goyim eat raw meat, low carb diets.

My man!
Do wolves and etc animals live in state of ketosis in the wild?

Attached: 1522365011756.jpg (826x960, 65K)

>I'm transitioning
youll be a woman soon user

BTW I'm out lads, I can't stay at work forever lol.

pic is mfw I think about leftists starving themselves to death on vegan/fruitariain 'diet" fucking more like "DIEet" lol.

Attached: 832947333.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

He unironically believes that the earth is flat.

Yes, cows have bacteria in their stomachs that convert grass into fatty acids.
90% of what they actually digest is fat.
*All animals* eat a high fat, moderate protein, low carbohydrate diet.
Wolves also go a few days without eating sometimes which is fasting, and that is why they never get cancer or things like that.

Has nothing to do with nutrition.

Still if this leads to that kind of mental retardation I don't know.
I was in ketosis for over 3 years and then my gall bladder had to be removed after getting necrotic because of a 3cm gall stone.

I am not sure about what to eat at all.

3 years? Damn, yeah man I don't advocate perpetual ketosis, I just know we're supposed to enter fasting states for periods of time during life.
Was the gall stone from ketosis?
I think calcium build up in general is from the fluoridation of water and vitamin K2/Magnesium deficiency.
Boron also might play a role in preventing calcification of arterial fat build up, kidney stones, etc.
Not sure if ketosis has anything to do with it but I'm not as extreme as Sv3rige,

oh fuck cringe alert

youtube.com/watch?v=qGvMjgLXBi0

Attached: 1522609362371.jpg (1599x1471, 384K)

Nobody could tell me where it came from.
I drink my tap water, which is local spring water not from any river which only gets its iron removed.
I ate and still eat a lot of raw meat, mostly pork and some goat. Beef is very expensive. I drink raw milk now because we have a raw milk vending machine in my village.
But what you wrote here could be a reason.

There are parts to this
>animal manufacturing process makes the animals sick
>poultry processing contaminates and makes ill the animals
>heavy usage of vaccines and growth hormones also problematic

Meat is superior as a mode of nutrition, the problem specifically in North America is the farmers cartel has been but fucking the market for decades.

Also Veganism, and the other diet are carb heavy scams. No society can function adequately let alone reproduce successively without animal byproduct, at least not those associated with the Aryan bloodlines.

Attached: 1522211394963.jpg (659x1024, 71K)

Nice pasta bitch

Nice pasta bitch1