Anime was a mistake

Attached: 1523820528962.jpg (1800x1555, 813K)

degenerates were a mistake; anime is just a medium that happens to be more popular among those suffering from social alienation.
Obviously, this includes the entirety of Jow Forums, and of course Jow Forums in general is a weeb image board.
There is literally nothing wrong with it, even if there are problems with certain shows. Just get better taste and watch the good shit.

but there seems to be a high correlation between modern anime and trannies, it cant be just coincidence.

>self-proclaimed 'lesbian'
>be romantically interested in females
>become ..that.. to attract females
>lesbian females

There's setting yourself up for failure and then there's that. Somebody get that confused lad in contact with a suicide hotline asap!

>it cant be just coincidence.
It's the autism. Honestly I think it highly likely most of them aren't even transgendered. Merely autistic at sadly for them an extremely unfortunate time in an insane world.

oh it gets worse, he has youtube videos too

Attached: 1523894418138.png (906x619, 587K)

Hormone therapy would turn him into a nice looking trap

Two Nukes weren't enough

Looks just like this guy that used to live down my street. Similar haircut too.

What the fuck

Let me guess, you're mentally ill too?

Am I the only one who see this and can't unsee it?

Attached: wonka.jpg (650x366, 38K)

Attached: index.png (356x141, 6K)

depp is way more feminine and pretty

reddit was a mistake

fuck, the Jews did it again

Depp is far more feminine tbqh famalam. It's ony the wig that kinda resembles the haircut.

>Sweden

Well, I guess it's time to import more niggers.

Animu is full of degenerate shit, fags, traps, dominant women etc were mainstream in animu decades before they were in Western animation

kek

>Animu is full of degenerate shit, fags, traps, dominant women etc were mainstream in animu decades before they were in Western animation

Does this mean we're slowly becoming like based japan? At least that would mean we could close our borders..

kek

Attached: think girl.jpg (541x540, 18K)

This makes me want to kill myself.

Attached: B53340F0-3296-40C4-8EB6-55D00394A66B.jpg (800x803, 77K)

A random stranger on the other side of the world making a mess of himself? Dear god, better just pull that network cable from your computer right now. You have seen nothing yet.

>nice looking trap
It's not even a nice looking human in the first place.

Do you like my backpack, senpai?

Attached: image.jpg (340x270, 24K)

why? you not a tranny are you?

this is the problem, loadsa ugly dudes think they will suddenly turn into sexy animu waifus when they go on hormones and thats not how it works. hormones rarely drastically change your looks.

KEK So it's okay for pretty dudes? BTW handsome chads transition even worse and it pains me every time I see it.

Most certainly not

They just want to make you puke and eat your puke again, what can we do user to prevent this to happen again?

>and eat your puke again
Are you by any chance transdog?

I don't get these people, don't they realise they are doing it wrong
if you want to become a girl this bad, why don't you go in science first and make it actually happen
no amount of cross-dressing or modern therapy will make you actual girl you will be a mutilated guy and your genes will cease
if I wanted to become cat girl that badly I would become a biologist first

Attached: вечер в хату бисёнэны.jpg (500x480, 68K)

I don't wanna sound homo but some dudes make you desire that they were girls uwu

Attached: heavy breathing.jpg (373x344, 19K)

>if I wanted to become cat girl that badly I would become a biologist first
And you would fail miserably but at least you would not turn yourself into a circus freak in the process.

Hormones are not magic dude

But it does if done properly by a doctor buying hormones from a Russian scammer will only fuck you up

That's not how it works.

It's not like that would be bad or anything

well why not though even if I fail miserably it would still be actual result
I like cat ears though
they are cute

which one is real life???

the absolute fucking state of Jow Forums

>hormone therapy doing any good
>with that jawline
fat fucking chance

Actually it might be possible with significant advances in stem cell research and with further gains in experience with CRISPR.
I will still oppose it as being a revolt against nature.

Cat ears are cute. Drawings is where it should stop, though.

Are you OP pic?

Attached: image.jpg (515x700, 93K)

stop shitting on anime. Anime back in the day is where nerds met each other between studying and trying to avoid being beaten up by the blacks or panted by the jocks

Attached: image.jpg (1024x615, 111K)

Hormones alone wouldn't give the kind of radical facial changes that guy would need to be passable. He'd need surgeries which in his case probably wouldn't help, they'd have to do away with the entire face since it looks terribly ugly as a dude and beyond unfeminine as a chick.

If you're a tranny you get social gratification where you don't deserve it. A social retard's best case scenario. Most trannies do it for attentiom and because it's fashionable.

have you ever considered the normal anime fans dont make spectacles of themselves and occupy the vast majority?

Attached: 1522955633698.jpg (690x1000, 164K)

This.

Attached: JeanneAlterSS.gif (549x598, 212K)

Fuck off reiko

Seems like just a drag queen to me tbqh

>ITT: neckbeards fighting over whether or not anime is more degenerate than whatever the fuck /po/ is into