Redpill me on the moon landing Jow Forums

Redpill me on the moon landing Jow Forums.

I used to take it for granted that Americans visited the moon, but in 2018 I’ve started to question almost everything. If they did fake it, wouldn’t the USSR been the best at noticing why it was fake and aggressive in presenting the evidence since the space race was a huge deal?

Attached: C06CFE40-2406-4641-9FE6-6402FB11FA12.jpg (1480x832, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fFxJFv_wpqw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Trumbull
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick
youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065/
youtube.com/watch?v=7ap92n28XM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Attached: 08D47E3B-2252-4DBE-9568-7D5BDA851357.jpg (736x588, 113K)

American's won the space race by getting to the moon. We would have been on europa by now if the deep state didn't reserve future tech for the elite.

Watch "Kubrick's odyssey" on conspiracy theory, it's well made doc on the subject

Corbet Report on Kubrick youtu.be/fFxJFv_wpqw

fake ? what fake ? what are you talking about ? you see something strange here ? nothing anybody would believe if you told them..

There was a cover-up, but it was over what they actually found up there. The fake landings conspiracy theory is just a disinfo op to distract from that fact.

guilty parties :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Trumbull
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick

youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

It's really as simple as that... only one lightening source, yet shadows going in more then 2,3 even 4 directions.

It was staged. Period.

While we do have contemporary satellite pictures of the landing sites I imagine even in the future with more landings there will be nutjobs denying that.

We've taken pictures of the flag more recently on the moon further confirming humans have been there if you're really *that* paranoid

Attached: flagsstillst.png (509x509, 231K)

all i can offer you on NASA is in here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065/
enjoy

Attached: Marsstatue.jpg (600x485, 80K)

this, if they never got there, the Russians would have been the first to call bullshit back in the 60s

what they found were signs of a previous space faring civilization that either came from earth or colonized it, also the astronaut in the orbiter for i think it was Apollo 14/15 not sure on the number, when he was on the darkside he had a vessel flying in formation that took off before he came into earth view, he stated he "had company" on the live tv feed and nasa cut it soon as he confirmed he wasnt joking

Books about early NASA history is a real eye opener to how big it was and how impossible it would be to fake it and keep all the people silent and stick to their roles: German engineer at the launch pads, Egyptian geologist and of course 55 astronauts selected int he first five groups (used from Mercury to Apollo). It doesn't help that proponents of the conspiracy theory simply lie about their own findings like that Harrison Schmitt photo from Apollo 17 that they claimed had """photoshopped""" Earth or how they invented the whole Gemini 10 hoax from a scratch.

Huh. It reminds me of another popular conspiracy.

"We've"

>NASA can fake a landing, but not a birdseye photograph

i believe we landed on the moon, but how does this make any sense?

the apollo 11 hoax was so shittely faked that it's really unbelievable that virtually the entire planet thinks it's real.

Attached: download (4).jpg (474x474, 32K)

im not sure what he meant by "we" but with the right equipment and access to a sufficient telescope you can see the lander, i was on a field trip as a kid and that was the highlight of the tour, the image was put on a huge screen by a projector connected to the telescope, unless of course a nobody astronomer from missouri is "in on it"

i think the issue for landing deniers is that they simply dont know enough to know why their ideas are stupid, NONE of them are scientists or academics, if they understood academia they would know that proving someone or some theory incorrect wrong is almost as important and prestigious as making the original discovery

if it was faked, academia would have already ripped it apart in the 60s, it was a highly scrutinized event.

Attached: duckblindINSPACE!!!.jpg (1200x675, 181K)

Just using "we" to refer to the US since we're Americans is all

it's sort of like the first time you watched your Mom suck a dog's dick

hard to believe, but then you just join in

RawDog spelled it out easy enough in the video, we did NOT go to the moon, the entire thing was faked

youtube.com/watch?v=7ap92n28XM0