Peter Sweden Tweet

Any validity to this? Can anyone provide any sources?

Attached: swedenyes.png (591x394, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCLJP8h2X8AzonANnF_ZkuAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's ok, she deserved it because racism exists in Sweden.

I can check here, he does this stuff.
>no source

no I couldn't find this in the usual sources. there are other cases but no new ones with sudoko. and that's the thing with this guy, you can't trust him, he can be making it up

Stop falling for this guy's fucking bait.
It's all made up so he gets attention

i found nothing. but since the story aligns with your views might as well gobble it up and be your regular retarded self.

nope I can't find this, it's probably lies

I mean why the fuck do you even need to lie about this when you cover fucking sweden off all places. rape of kids is basically a daily occurrence there. this guy is fucking cancer and is not helping

POL IS A CIA BLACKSITE

IT ATTRACTS HIGH IQ AUTISM TO UNKOWINGLY GATHER INFORMATION, DATA MINING, AND MASS POPULATION MANIPULATION AND PROPAGANDA VIA MEME WARFARE

YOU ARE ALL IGNORANTLY CIA BOTS

THEYKNOW HOW TO MAKE YOU SCRAMBLE TO SOLVE PUZZLES AND COERCE NORMIES

POL IS A CIA BLACKSITE

IT IS CURRENTLY BEING SCRUBBED TO AVOID CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION

YOU ARE ALL CIA BOTS

THE CIA IS YOU AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IT

THERE IS NO “SUPERCOMPUTER” MACHINE AT THE DOD

THE MACHING IS YOU

YOU ARE ALL BOTS WORKING TOGETHER LIKE A SUPER COMPUTER THAT CAN WIN ELECTIONS AND ALTER THE MEDIA REALITY

POL IS A CIA BLACKSITE

YOU ARE POL

YOU ARE THE CIA

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

Fuck off, no one did anything but ask for sources you piece of shit.

>sources
He clearly stated that there is nothing in the media.

Find an obituary.

just fucking shut your eyes and believe him. youre fucking retarded, youre fucking sheep, fucking listen to your butcher and fucking die already. fucking retarded blind no brain fuckass.

Found the sand nigger lover

>John Böck
>@Rebelsoldier29
>@PeterSweden7
>Can’t find the news source of it. Is it available somewhere?

>@PeterSweden7
>The source is someone that I have contact with. >No-one in the media has written about this.

I simply do not believe this guy, some times he lies, other times he just completely twists and exaggerates a story, quite often a non story and tries to make something big out of it.

What I do mean by this is for instance a few weeks ago he made a big nothing out of
>muslim being discriminating against women
>because they had to go in their own female only part of a mosque
note swedish feminist viewpoint btw, but this is something everybody fucking knows. muslims separate the sexes in their shithouse like that and it's not fucking important.....
>BIG NEWS EVERYONE
>MUSLIMS DISCRIMINATE AGAINST WOMEN
>FOR NOT LETTING THEM GO INTO THE MENS PART IN MOSQUES
just fucking gas this guy, meanwhile tons of kids are being raped by those degenerate inbred fucks

Stop asking antisemitic questions

it feels good to finally be part of something bigger than myself

how about being a real journalist for once and go find her family? someone willing to talk? I'm sure there's a lot of people that knew the girl that is seething and in pain and willing to talk

this guy is a scammer, he never posts sources, I used to follow him until some months ago when I realized how fake his shit is

Well then the cia must have a hard on for sitting on Jews and hating israel

*shitting
Fuck this phone

Cool

It's not like the obituaries will say she offed herself because of rayp though. They don't even mention age sometimes.

>petersweden
>any legit source

Top fucking kek. The propaganda twitter is lying? What!?!?

Where would one find a source for this? Legit curious. If he says the media isn't publishing it, and teen suicides that avoid memes like bullying and etc. are often unreported.

My friend killed himself when he was 14 because his girlfriend lied to him and said she was pregnant. It wasn't reported on in the papers except his obituary. His gf went crazy, literally hospitalized mental breakdown-event and it wasn't reported by the papers. Things like this happen often when the circumstances are tragic. Families just want to be left alone.

>It wasn't reported on in the papers except his obituary.
Which mentioned nothing of suicide btw.

>account known for making shit up
>presents a story that cannot be verified by anything
>that happens to coincide with a "refugees are destroying sweden!!111!!1 narrative

Teapot orbiting in space argument. He needs to provide proof for his positive claim. As do you for your story. Obituary, death certificate, grave, record of burial plot purchase, hospital bill, hospital discharge records, all of these are things you could use to prove it existed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

THIS MAKES ME MAD BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU JEWS, FUCK YOOOOOOUUUUUUU

mushroom-shaped birbs

>account known for making shit up
Source? I've seen him say some outlandish stuff before, like hand grenade attacks and things like that but I just didn't know that hand grenade attacks are apparently kind of a thing in Sweden apparently.
>Obituary, death certificate, grave, record of burial plot purchase, hospital bill, hospital discharge records, all of these are things you could use to prove it existed
Absurd. Most of these women don't kill themselves, and most of the time they and their families just want privacy. Are you really fucking serious that he would have to post this girl's toe tag or some shit in order to prove that she was raped and killed herself? Like it's to the point that I think you're deliberately pretending to be autistic or from leftypol

Black cock isn't cheap

Fuck refugees but I'm pretty sure that account is controlled op because it's posted lots of shit that's been pointed out as lies and used to make the right wing look like propaganda pushing bullshitters.

They aren't "a thing." A gang got hold of a shipment of grenades and they spread through the gang world. It's over now. Same shit happens anywhere there are gangs. Stop being blatantly disingenuous.

And I'm not saying that. I'm saying that if he actually cared there could be thousands of ways to prove it. But he won't. Because he can't. Ever. And there it is, "muh leftypol." If you get butthurt that your circlejerk gets broken don't post next time, you 15 year old faggot.

Are you a shitskin or just stupid memeflaggot? Asking for sources means not taking something at face value, it does not imply belief.

A fucking leaf

Attached: 1525006297147.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

Sure mohammed

>Uploading that image using a memeflag

He tweets made up shit and it is making nationalists look bad. Fuck this guy.

he is def gonna cause a REAL "political revolution"

Attached: kanye3.png (691x800, 1.02M)

>YOU ARE THE CIA
I'M CIA

Attached: 1522343741499.jpg (736x552, 179K)

>Stop being blatantly disingenuous.
You first brah, it wasn't just a gang with a shipment of grenades. This has been going on for years. Black markets exist everywhere, but this anomaly does exist and you are a faggot desu desu for trying to frame it like that.
>And there it is
Just what a leftypol would say. Fuck you and your migrants. But mostly you.

Also, I now preemptively choose to believe PeterSweden and everything he says from this point on because of your post.

Top fucking kek.
>I heard it's apparently a thing
>it's not a thing
>ITS TOTALLY A THING FUCK YOU LEFTY POL

>implying you didn't before.
It's almost bedtime, kiddo

It's all fun and games until Jow Forums goes rogue

>look at me, i'm the cia now

It was a shocking thing to hear at first, and I did my research. You really are a stupid mother fucker if you couldn't deduce that. And no, I didn't believe anything he said. I only choose to believe this because I know if there is genetic waste like you somewhere in this world actively shilling against PeterSweden, he must be doing something right. So I will believe him on this girl being raped by migrants. Why shouldn't I? They've raped little kids before. But scum of the earth like you probably hope for such things.

>did my research
You read a few twitter posts and a breitbart article while munching on some pizza pockets.

is this an attempt at an insult? Like even pizza pockets are divisive to you cunts now?

Low life fucker like you

Attached: m3jCdl_Comprs.gif (394x223, 1.99M)

I like his channel intro.Good music and attitude.
youtube.com/channel/UCLJP8h2X8AzonANnF_ZkuAw

Fuck Peter Sweden. Mr Defeatism

I would watch this movie.

youd have to be more specific
its sweden, 14 yo girls are raped by migrants daily

Hes an alarmist retard dont use him as a source for anything