Sorry whitecucks, Australia belongs to Asians

As Chinese immigration continues and Australia's economy becomes even more dependent on Chinese money the historical aberration of Australia as a 'Western' country will end. It makes sense that Australia should have more in common with its Asian neighbors and come under the sphere of influence of the regional power (China) than continue on as some bizarre Anglo-Saxon outpost in the Pacific.

Australia's culture and demographics will match its geography. It'll be the Asian-Pacific nation it was logically always meant to be. It'll cut ties with the British monarchy and become a republic. It'll change its flag soon after. All of this is inevitable and there's nothing you angry whitebois can do about it. All the recent China-bashing in Australia is just the dying cries of the Anglo.

Attached: 1525057556540.jpg (555x311, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W48mjdyOVsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok, but you only want to be in Austarlia because whites made it awesome, once it's run by chinks it will become a shithole just like China.

No it wont

>once it's run by chinks it will become a shithole just like China.

Only the rural areas of China are shitty. Most of the cities will be just as wealthy as American and European ones in about 10-20 years time.

I wish I had more intelligent qts like that in Sweden instead of sand niggers

no user, all areas of china are shitholes, event the wealthy parts

there is more to civilised countries than just wealth

China's cities are also shitty. There's a reason all the rich chinks leave China for Australia. China is a slave country, existing only to build our cheap plastic shit.

If I had to be taken over by non-whites, the least bad would be asians desu

Also, we'll end up being a fusion of asian-western given we literally host CIA spy bases. There is no way the US lets us go full China.

>this is what uninformed Australian flagged larpers believes
LMAO

Proof of trip: youtu.be/W48mjdyOVsg

True. In civilized countries you can go to any part and experience a similar level of quality to the major areas. In China you can not do this.

If we get taken over by Asians its the Singaporean model or nothing. No commie gooks fucking up or the place or reeking when i go the down the street under my jack boot.

sadly no, since aussie chinks are FOB mainlanders, australia will be a polluted hellhole in 2040

What makes a country civilized then? The violent crime rate in China is lower than most white countries. So by some measures China is already more civilized than the West.

> by some measures

that's like saying the diseased cancerous leper is healthier than the person with a flu... the absolute denial of the chink is a sight to behold

>What makes a country civilized then?
Not getting your head cut off when you criticise the gubberment would be a nice start.

australians are british criminal rejects
their opinion on ausrtalia's future has as much value as abos'

Attached: 1521985696194.png (350x350, 156K)

Fuck off cunt. The government already told you cunts to stop fucking with our sovereignty. Pull your head in.

China isn't even more powerful than the United States. Never mind the entire Western World.

If OP's prediction comes true, expect the below in pic related to become like the above.

Attached: Chyna vs Australia.jpg (1282x2175, 669K)

Must be a shithole to let that kangaroo get in the vines like that.

That kangaroo would whoop your ass abo

That's why we have to rape some respect into them first.

This doesn’t sit well with me, these foreigners have no qualms about separating Australia from its roots as part of the Commonwealth.

How European descent Australians can accept multiculturalism as a positive, let alone inevitable is devastating. The objectives aren’t even surreptitiously carried out, we are actively being displaced in politics, culture and demographics in a country that our forebears created essentially from scratch.

Even our royal family has been subverted into mixing with African blood. At least she gets further away from being the Qweeeeen for every true British child born to William and Kate. The media is going to focus as much of its persuasive efforts promoting the mutts on Harry’s line of descent as something for young Britons to aspire to :/

>I will never vote to become a republic, as bad as the UK gets, remaining connected to our roots has never been more important

It'll always be a western country regardless of the demographics.