Making a 5 min presentation about how the wage gap isn't real

Making a 5 min presentation about how the wage gap isn't real

Requesting some info graphics or sources lads, hit me up

It's a female lecturer so you know it's gonna be a good reaction

Attached: women_soldiers.jpg (648x816, 116K)

A simple argument is maternity leave, biology differences and brain working

Just false flag your presentation about how we need more male representation in nursing and accounting.

This is a good idea but I think my classmates are too thick to see through the irony, they might think I'm genuine

Look up the difference in hours worked vs total compensation (don't fall for the 'wage' meme use total compensation). You'll find that women earn ~20% more than men per hour worked

Ask everybody in the audience how many places have they worked in where the women were paid less than men for doing the same job, with the same experience and same responsabilities?
>no hands raised
and that's all folks, nobody in our generation has ever seen this because it doesn't happen

go for military, rig workers, miners, garbage collectors, bouncers, and everything that is not a cushy job then. they cant honestly agree to it.

This is good stuff, thanks

It's a small class, they're all students with minimal work experience. This point won't hit hard

If you can't march with men you can't fight with them either.

or make an experiment which confirms the wage gap. say youll give everyone a random piece of paper with their hourly wage ("random") and say everyone has the same qualification. have the difference be 1 cent or 2 cents on the papers so if they look at each others papers they dont see the exact same number. pick 2 people to hire workers, who can look at the salaries of people and have them choose their workers. give the guys an hourly wage of $101-105 and give the girls hourly wages of $70-80. act confused when all the girls get picked. have people explain their choice.

Ask if they think evil global corporations puts profit above all else, then follow up with asking why the same companies don’t save 20% expenses by only hiring women. Every CEO would jump at the chance.

>a company will pay you whatever you're worth to them

Drop mic

Attached: 1510833504203.jpg (1024x1024, 158K)

ofc it all has to be secret, and you shouldnt give it away that youre giving the girls lower wages, so you gotta come up with a plan how to inconspicuously give the rigged salaries

Attached: IMG_3193.jpg (1440x1440, 294K)

and after that you can try to "fix" the experiment by telling everyone to change their salary to what they want and give everyone a change to convince the ones hiring why they are a better choice

Not sure about UK but the USA has something called the "Equal Pay Act of 1963". Essentially a pay gap has already been completely illegal for 55 years, all you have to do is report your employer to the Better Business Bureau with proof and they'll give you a lawyer.

It's not only that the wage gap doesn't exist, it's that the full legal solution is already in place. As such you can see the "wage gap" demands are just attempts to get votes out of an emotional response.

Brits are literally insane.

There is no statistical tool that measures "inequality".

They simply check how much men and women in those positions are paid. When more factors are considered the wage gap is reduced to a

>don't fall for the 'wage' meme use total compensation
I feel like I should explain why this is an issue. Men tend to work jobs that pay more per hour and work 40-50 minutes longer on average than women on a typical work day. Women tend to value things like health insurance and pensions over hourly pay and thus work fewer hours (often the minimum to obtain benefits). This leads to the common misconception that a 'wage' gap is bad. It turns out that efforts to eliminate the 'wage' gap have led to women earning more than men

this.

brave man

Attached: Women on Job Equality.jpg (383x345, 28K)

>do my homework for me Jow Forums

Attached: 1524890821444.png (1440x1557, 738K)

This seems a little contrived when I can just make this point
Also its a comp sci class, we're practicing presentations. So there's only 1 girl in the entire clasa

redpilling doesnt come from speaking, it comes from practice. if they dont see how the reality is different than what they are being told they will refuse to comprehend it. having only 1 girl is a bit of a problem for the experiment. you can assign them genders if you want or something.

Women don't want "equality" for anything but the high-pay low-work jobs.

Attached: women equality.jpg (600x2290, 1.18M)