Mfw have an IQ of 123

>mfw have an IQ of 123
My verbal and short term memory brought my overall score down.
I am forever cursed to be inferior to everyone with an IQ above 123.

Attached: oze4t.jpg (412x351, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7k-d3G4NFpU
testyourself.psychtests.com/staticid/975
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is actually a great iq to enjoy normiedom.

You are smarter than them but not unreliably smart.

*unrelateably

>tfw 100 IQ
Average as fuck...

Attached: 1520554718035.png (1440x1557, 738K)

are you inferior to a guy with an IQ score of 130 who has never worked a day in his life?

Yes.
IQ is all that matters.
I'm 6'4, lift weights, decent looking, but I'm a fucking brainlet.

>IQ is all that matters.
Heh, you really are a brainlet
Also, sage and report

must suck to be retarded, yeah

Everything else grows out of IQ.
It's literally the most important trait you can have.

>123
>6'4 decent looking

OH, STFU.

If you only managed to get 123 on one of those shitty online IQ-tests you should prep the rope.

>caring about iq

Attached: brainlet3.png (645x729, 56K)

very high IQ can be just as a curse as low IQ. ive read that many of them killed
themselves. being able to adsorb emotionally and process the shit of the world at
some intensity is a painful thing.

you just need a reasonable one, you'll be able to set out to achieve good things, that's
what matters.

*absorb, fucking autocorrect

What's a reasonable IQ by your standards?

youtube.com/watch?v=7k-d3G4NFpU

this is the person with probably the highest IQ in Denmark, professor of theoretical physics
he doesn't know how to put his socks on
being a bit above average IQ > being super smart, atleast if you don't want to be an incel loser

hey man, Feynman's IQ was just 125, but he still went on to conduct nobel prize-winning work. As long as you're Jewish, you'll be fine man! (Get it, Feynman - fine, man. ROFL)

>tfw mutt with 132 IQ

Racemixed people truly are genetically superior. Poor little whiteoids.

I have an IQ of abc. Come at me.

123 is pretty high, don't worry about it
mine is 125

Finland, some online tests are valid enough - they will give you a score pretty close to the score you'd get taking a proper psychologist-administered IQ test. Here's a good one for example: testyourself.psychtests.com/staticid/975

around 110-140

you should be able to set out to achieve anything, just be realistic about
things. circumstance matters in life as well, keeping healthy too.

This. The whole 'ignorance is bliss' thing is not far from the truth.

>the nigger still hasnt been taught what an average is
maybe if you had mo money fo dem programs

In an online test i did once i got 113 the first time and 103 the second time lmao. I think it's between 100 and 110, i'm not sure.

>132 IQ
>90 IQ bait

Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with IQ?
IQ doesn't even matter if you don't success in life. I've seen "smart" people drop out of college out of lazyness while some not-so-smart people suceeded because they worked their ass off.

Yes.

Everything matters.

Go hang around Abos and then you'll understand.

>I've seen "smart" people drop out of college out of lazyness while some not-so-smart people suceeded because they worked their ass off

that's probably because the smart people understand that money won't buy them happiness and pursued other avenues to contentment, though

Or just dumb Whites.

Money ain't shit.

It's good to know your IQ because it is the single greatest predictor of success that we have. If you have an IQ of 130, you should feel confident doing a PhD in theoretical physics - as long as you develop good work habits, you're certainly capable. But if you have an IQ of 100, you should strongly consider choosing another path in life, because if you also go for that PhD with an IQ of 100, you will have a very difficult time, and will not get far in that field.

>140 verbal
>105 visual/spatial
Feels weird man. Should I just convert to judaism?

Internet test are shit. You get bored of harder questions and gived a random anwser?

>why does a measurable metric for success matter?
>why can't i hold all this anecdotal evidence?
Brainlet detected.

then why is monetary success so important?

Yeah there's some truth in that. It'll be easier with a higher IQ, but with enough motivation a 100 IQ can do it. 100 is just the median of the evaluated population.

I'd rather hire a 100 IQ motivated person than a 130 lazy person. (Depends on the field, might not be true in engineering.)

Because most people are dumb and care about irrelevant shit.

Having a high IQ isn't sucess user... But I guess it depends on your definition of sucess. Some might say sucess is having money, or doing what you love, or changing the world, or just being happy. It really depends.
If you only have your IQ to be proud of and no personal achievement, that's sad.

No, they are not.
Real IQ tests take hours to sit through, in conditions where you cannot be distracted (from an external source) or cheat.

Yes, a real IQ test takes about 1.5 - 2 hours.
It's comprised of several test, including a spatial intelligence test (basically raven's progressive matrices). The online IQ tests posted online by Mensa Norway are basically a cut and paste of the spatial intelligence test. So if you do well on that, you'll do well on the spatial intelligence part of a real IQ test.
Your overall IQ score will be derived from how well you did on all the other tests. I fucked up on the short term memory test, for example, and my score dropped.

>tfw 120 IQ (real test not online)
>tfw cant hold down basic job due to crippling social anxiety.

I got a truck licence so I can be alone all day just driving about but now i'm too scared to apply to jobs because if I fuck it up I'm back to square one.

Attached: 1479883067796.png (658x662, 37K)

>high iq
>doesn’t speak English

Lmao ok

What diploma do you have?
Interpersonal intelligence is very important these days if you want to climb the career ladder.

I do programming in commercial HVAC and I am alone all day most days.

My iq is 106... I think im a retard

>Yes.
>IQ is all that matters.
>I'm 6'4, lift weights, decent looking, but I'm a fucking brainlet.

You are here, Which means you are already ahead of 98 % of the worlds population so it can't be that bad.

Which IQ test did you take ?
Also there are different forms of IQ, ie Verbal, spatial , creative, etc.

That sounds nice, how did you get into that?
I'm studying electronic engineering, maybe I could get into that.

Nah, you're average.

kys?

>mfw 133 as a kid but probably drank and drugged that down to 120ish
Based

6'4" 148 reporting in.

>What diploma do you have?

I got a Computer science degree, mostly focused on making mobile phone games. But after graduating I've only applied to three jobs in that field (didn't hear back from them) because I'm to much of a pathetic loser. Then I drove a fork lift truck in some warehouse for a few years but everyone hated me because I didn't talk enough. They couldn't fire me because I did nothing wrong but they were all looking for reasons to get rid of me.

Shitposting aside I took a real IQ test and got high 140s. The easiest for me was the shapes. It gave an arbitrary figure and asked “if rotated 270 degrees counter clock wise, how would it look?” Granted, I do a lot of industrial part design so I’m naturally good at this. I think I got (17/20)

The hardest questions on the test we’re a part of pattern matching. It was a couple questions about shapes, colors, in different orders etc. those I got (19/20). I was surprised I had a high score, but I thought a whole lot more about these than the shapes.

The one I didn’t care for were the sat ones. X is to Y as A is to [blank]. Those are bullshit because they’re structured in a way that there’s no right answer. You can have several choices that are correct. The test proctor can’t help you either. One was “red is to octogon as green is to ____” I forget the choices but I think I put square for having exit signs. I forget my score on this one.

Reading comprehension was similar structure but fun. there was a 3 line blank for an “other” answer on MC. “What were the characters motive?” Was a q for a mystery solving one in where you had to piece together parts of a murder. Anyways I solved the murder, weapon, when and where.

Total I forget my score but it was out of 200 and it was close to 2.5 hours. My brain felt so fried and tired after the exam. I got my results a month later and got the higher 140- 148 I think. The whole reason I did it was because I was going to off myself and campus told the depressed kids to take an IQ test to see correlation between suicidal thoughts and IQ scores.

Dude you're already on your way. HVAC and controls/electrical engineering go hand in hand and it's rare for someone to master both, so it was fairly easy for me to progress into the controls side once I became an HVAC apprentice.
Some companies will hire you and train you right out of the gate if you're a hard worker. You want to look for controls companies, controls are often called DDC around here, or building automation.

My day would often consist of going to a commercial building, looking at what HVAC equipment they have, and then coming up with a control strategy of how to automate it and control it better with a program I make. It's fun man.

As someone with an IQ of 125, I can tell you that a high IQ is close to useless if you don't have good social skills. People today almost exclusively get hired either for their gender, skin color, or for being gay/snowflake, or because they seem like "fun" people that will "fit in" at the work place. If you're an autist like me, then you're fucked. People who brag about their IQ are obviously retarded, because if they were actually smart they'd realize how worthless a high IQ is to the rest of the world.

>The whole reason I did it was because I was going to off myself and campus told the depressed kids to take an IQ test to see correlation between suicidal thoughts and IQ scores.

I have suspected this my entire life.

I would say it's very useful to the individual though but at the same it may make one more lazy.

I'd love a higher IQ though as I would be capable of learning and understanding far more. And I personally love learning and understanding.

This guy knows whats up. Your IQ is in a pretty good place, and having your verbal / st memory drag you down could be a lot worse.

Past 130 or so, IQ just isn't that relevant. It kind of matters, but past that point unless you're doing something really exceptionally complicated, things like work ethic and preparation start becoming massively more important.

IQ's that start to go beyond the 130's are simply not ideal for mental health, at least on average. Almost every person i know in that range has some kind of mental disorder, or depression issues. You're in a good place, and your IQ won't inhibit your ability in most situations. Enjoy life.

IQ test doesn't measure superiority.
Superiority is subjective to begin with.
t. IQ>123

>nazi flag
>'gived'
>defending shit iq

Retard confirmed....

Find a buddy who's brilliant but needs help articulating.

Holy shit user, mine is 123 too!
Congrats on being okay!

I read somewhere that once you reach 120 or so you can do anything, minus e.g. theoretical physics.

>have IQ of 119
>too autistic to be normal
>not smart enough to benefit
feels bad man, maybe that's why I'm racist on the internet

142 IQ here.
It's a curse. And I'm not even that smart with 142.

Dude, I have the same fucking problem. My IQ is 130 but it would be 135-140 if my memory werent so shitty. Like, I scored 95 on that part. Fuck me and fuck my life.

My IQ is 500 and i feel like a total fucking retard just like the rest of you :'(

nothing good comes out of high IQ
149 here, and?
No benefits, just constant fucking depression, and desire to murder retards

I would say 130 over 120 personally (t.psychology fag, quoting from my lecturer in that field), although there are many other factors that play in. 120 with work ethic trashes a lazy 130. But in general its safe to assume by the time you've got 130+ if you're having problems with something, they don't relate to you aiming too high intellectually.

There are differences above that point, but it's not obvious what they mean. A really good thing to understand is that IQ is only really meaningful in one direction. Knowing someone has an IQ of 70 really fucking matters. Even an extra 5 IQ points either side would make a big impact on their quality of life. But someone like me (130's) could lose 10 IQ points in an accident and not even really notice the impact. IQ is very useful at the low ends, at the high ends it stops measuring intelligence and starts measuring a number of other things. We don't really know what they are desu, it'll probably relate back to the neurological basis for G whatever that is + some fiddly shit in terms of efficient connectomes, or segments thereof.

Absolutely agree. I really think I'd be so much happier if i was 110-120 or something like that. Smart enough to marvel at the universe, dumb enough to not be overwhelmed by it all.

Did you get math problems to solve? Was it a full iq test?

tfw 135 and only because my short term and reading comp are 99th percentile.

>I am forever cursed to be inferior to everyone with an IQ above 123.

Yeah, and how many people fall into that category?

Stop smoking weed faggot

Sorry bro, with those language skills you might actually just be stupid.

People obsessed with IQ are creating a false idol and are playing into the hands of evil by worshiping the intellect. A high IQ must be balanced with a coherent / consistent worldview and an active and loving heart. Those with a high IQ have more responsibility as they have greater power to destroy.

In other words, the high IQ man must submit himself to God, humble himself and dedicate himself to God's will else you will end up with a bunch of sociopathic dictators at the top of society as exhibited here on Planet CashGrab.

>psychfag
APA citation format is the strongest evidence that autism is contagious.

What about the fact most CEOs and doctors have an average iq of 130? It seems like 130 is a sweet spot where you're not too autistic for your own good.

If you have an IQ above or at 100 it really doesn't matter as long as you are a hard worker. There are plenty of genius people out there that amount to the same sacks of shit as niggers because they are too lazy to do anything. In fact, telling a young person they are smart is one of the worst things you can do in some ways. They feel like because they are clever they don't have to try hard because they're special. The other problem is if they aren't in a challenging enough school program and they are able to do their school work easily they never learn to study hard or work hard. This is why most of the "Geniuses" I knew growing up fucked off in college and failed everything. Once you get put in a real degree program that takes work, it seperates a lot of the people who never had to try in school with those who learned the value of putting in the time and effort.

As an employer with a Bachelor's and Masters in M.E., I'd take a less intelligent hard worker over a smart lazy-ass any day of the week.

Attached: 1488553838065.gif (225x534, 53K)

>I kinda like APA citation format....
It's pretty and nice.

I think you're pretty much correct, for C-suite people especially. There's lots of other factors you need to do those kind of jobs like great people skills etc, and even just the drive to do it. They fade past 130, I think it's a bit like a car with an engine that's too powerful for the chassis. It's just not a good general purpose vehicle, even if it can do great in certain situations. There are some exceptions, but most of the really smart people don't care for jobs like that. You'll find much higher IQ's 1-4 tiers below the C-suite than you will in the C-suite.

Doctors are something of a special case, they tend to be people with a great work ethic first and foremost. I don't actually think they're a shockingly smart group. Above average as a result of the entry standards, and definitely lots of very bright sparks. But the general mass isn't as smart as most people think imho.