This triggers you, Jow Forums

This triggers you, Jow Forums
Admit it.

Attached: 24342345.png (616x398, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/religiosity
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Associated by (((whom))) ?
Also sage

Hmmmm maybe that's why spics and niggers are the most religious groups in United States.

>religiosity
>you're the ones with low IQ

dictionary.com/browse/religiosity

getting BTFO this much.

This kills the fedora

Attached: 220px-GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg (220x303, 23K)

I don't see the problem. People with lower iq are most in need of religion

125 IQ extreme right wing catholic reporting in
while the left is about mediocrity, the right encompasses both the lowest iq folk with the most intelligent individual because the former are humble enough to follow the latter

The Truth is my god.

Like I fucking care. I'm an atheist and want ever fucking muslim to die screaming.

>religious people are dumb
>stupid nazis jewish people have high iq

Jewish people are religious though?

So wait he isn't denying that niggers have a lower IQ on average?

>This triggers you, Jow Forums
>Admit it.
Not at all, proof :

Attached: images (4).jpg (189x267, 11K)

IQ for politics and religion goes like this:
(Low IQ High IQ)

Economics:
Middle ---> Far Left ---> Far Right ---> "Far" Right

Social:
Very Authoritarian ---> Very Liberal --> Authoritarian --> Liberal but authoritarian where it counts

Conservative / Progressive
Gets nuts in a twist over anything new / old ---> Doesn't get nuts in a twist over anything new / old

Religion
Religious ---> atheist ---> agnostic atheist ---> Agnostic Atheist or Religious for reasons that are personally derived from philosophical thinking

The data don't trigger me, because I know they're incorrect. What does trigger me is the fact that people believe incorrect data.

why would it? Religion is /x/'s matter

>Jewish people are religious though?
Most aren't.

Spot on

unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
All of my brain works fine.

>triggers
>triggers
you tumblr faggot.

this tweet is some kike playing with stats to ignore the enormous impact of niggers, yet again.

>Believing that everything came from an unexplained explosion that happened by chance that then led to evolution and life as we know it, is a sign of intelligence
The ordering of nature and the chemical compounds that make up existence is proof enough of a Creator.

Did he just concede that Israel is an ethnostate of retards?

>IQ doesn't matter
>you have a low IQ
what did liberals mean by this?

it may be true in general but some of the smartest people ive met believe in god and the dumbest most retarded fucking idiot ive ever met, so stupid i didnt believe people so dumb existed was an atheist. he was like something straight out of a sitcom

Well said.

Can be that people with medium to high IQ are the one that have spent more time to (((school))), and (((educated))) to think what is appropriate that they think.
Given that it should appear that very high IQ people are theist same with people with medium to high IQ with low school time.

no it doesnt. but its understandable that brainletts dont understand that at the edges of our understanding reality and religion becomes basically one. so brainletts and fedoras see a duality where there is none.

Fuck of ahmed. The only thing that triggers me is why you're not been gassed

So what he's saying is that muslims are dumber

You niggas better be tweeting this guy that blacks are religious and low IQ

>black women are the most religious group in the US

No shit

They want you dead. Never forget this.

round and round the logic we go
>conservatives r dum
>no, minorities have a lower iq
>iq doesn't exist, idiot
>yes it does, you said so yourself for 60 years
>you are dum so be careful who you call dum!

That just reinforces the fact that IQ tests were created and maintained by Jews to bolster their narrative. IQ, as defined does reveal lower intelligence by race, the 'extra credit' questions that put a subject over the top are slanted to favor people who believe in 37 genders and the wonders of diversity. IQ testing is largely worthless.

And? Many of these people are libertarians, which is a group with a higher than average IQ.

Personally, I have a hypothesis that liberals tend to have a higher mean IQ because people with an average to above average IQ tend to engage more politically than those with a below average IQ, but still lack the ability and will to go out there and read deeply beyond the information the MSM presents. Therefore, they gravitate to the views deemed kosher by society and the media at whatever time. Today it's social liberalism, yesterday it was boomer cuckservatism.

Attached: abcqt.png (437x714, 248K)

Yeah people being objectively wrong is pretty triggering. I'm literally shaking right now. On a scale from one to even, I just can't.

what are blacks? not conservatives
surely they must bring down the mean liberal IQ score

it IS true that niggers are more religious/ritualistic than other races
they would also be counted conservatives if progressive politics didn't give them gibs

Then why do Jews, a religious group, have such a high IQ then? CHECK MATE ATHEISTS!

>what is Israel

Attached: Israel_success.jpg (3720x1866, 1.97M)

>Sciencedaily
>unironically as a source
He might've well linked a buzzfeed article on how "Liberals are hotter".

Nice meme flag.
Why are Leftists cowards even on Anonymous image boards?

>humble
>tell people they're going to hell
Pick one you ignorant fucking idiot.

Wasn't there a study about those who obsess over IQ having really low ones? Sage.

catholicism, christianity in general, celebrates and encourages mediocrity

They're often socially Conservative (i.e, anti-gay marriage, anti-abortion, very religious, etc) but vote Democrat because gibs

If you look at purely the socially Conservative vs Liberal IQ, Libs are higher, but if you look at Dems vs Reps, Reps are higher.

What's up with all these vapid liberal larp threads the past week or so? It hasn't been this bad since the elections

Attached: The_Jewish_Contradiction.jpg (1080x1598, 208K)

I think Ali could do with some Muslim inbreeding statistics

Attached: Globalcolorsmall.jpg (584x374, 82K)

>these studies done by people in academia which have been subverted by my politics

Fix'd

>thinking you check into hell like a mcdonalds drive thru
>not knowing hell is separation from god
>not understand hell is the consequence of our own mistakes and living with them which we do experience for eternity

you're the ignorant one man. why dont you read a book.

Religion isn't genetic though, what a fucking moron. One can change one's religion, not one's race. Christian (European, but not South American) countries have the highest IQ but individuals can change religion.

Wait a second leftists. Is IQ real or not?

>Religiosity
I think we're done here.

So? It is still the turth. Shitskins have lower iq.

He does know that minorities are more likely to be religious than white people, right?
Calling religious people dumb is essentially calling races other than white dumb. So he and the "religious conservatives" are actually agreeing.

Ok, but it doesn't change reality.

I’ll never get over the fact that they constantly take the satire as 120% seriousness
G
I
T
G
U
D
>it’s almost like Jow Forums became better at the art of word interpretation then the kikes themselves

That's because niggers are more religious then whites. Do they really want to go down this road.

Attached: 1524447047752.jpg (540x540, 27K)

Atheists are unable to imagine anything beyond themselves.

Attached: god.jpg (403x403, 39K)

Attached: iq.png (1166x528, 314K)

Of course a libshit would call their Muslim pets retards

>religion = religiosity

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 37K)

Most of the people who talk about race and IQ aren't religious or conservative.

So he's saying he has the lowest of lowest IQs has he's a believer of an extreme-conservative barbariac religion?

This kills the racist.

Attached: TOMSOWELL-998x698.jpg (998x698, 79K)

Not at all. I hate Christianity (aka Leftism v0.5)

>what is an outlier
This kills the BLM

There's a good explanation why. If you go through the marxist brainwashing going around in modern day western universities/colleges and dont become a commie/liberal you are either

1) stupid person who cant prrocess anything that is said and learn it
2) know that it's a bunch of bullshit and not take it seriously

Most conservatives fall into the 1st category, Jow Forums falls into the second one.

If you're an evangelical NeoCon then I'd say you're pretty low-IQ just like the atheist SocJus. 110 is not high

The exception proves the rule

I wonder what Mr Rizvi thinks about Muslims, the most religious and conservative group on earth

Conservatives are the enemy too and many forget this.

>implying the super high intellect aren't religious for non-spiritual reasons
>implying my IQ isn't 135

Attached: carwoj.jpg (1000x1000, 389K)

ITT: drumpftards getting triggered

I love it

I'm neither religious or conservative, so doesn't bother me at all.

I am a race realist though and this Ali guy clearly has low IQ.

Which posters are triggered?

>trump
>conservative

Attached: 1524800835394.jpg (992x744, 69K)

I think far left people are typically smarter than far right but i agree with "far" right being the top

ITT dumb leftists being dumb

>implying conservative
Unlike low IQ americunts I don't divide the complex political spectrum into progressivism and conservatism. This statistics is irrelevant

So the price of a high IQ is damnation?

People who use 'Drummmpphtards' have lower intelligence.

No leaf. The price of ego is separation.

How? I'm the biggest racist you can find and I adore that based nigger sowell.

liberal intellectualism is a farce.

I'm not even religious, but that statistic has a selection bias, since high religiosity is linked to poor countries, which in turn have lower IQ's. As for conservatism:

Attached: k3IY5R4.jpg (482x290, 47K)

A belief isn't the same thing as a physical bilogical difference, user

Religion is a choice. Race isn't. Retard. You can educate the religious but you can't educate blacks.

>pot calls the kettle black

>Religion
>Religious ---> atheist ---> agnostic atheist ---> Agnostic Atheist or Religious for reasons that are personally derived from philosophical thinking

Attached: IQbyreligion.jpg (500x481, 34K)

Name one church where they talk about niggers having low iq

>haahahaha you're triggered drumpftard eh? haha
>Uh, not really.
>HAHAHAHAHA I KNEW IT YOU'RE SO TRIGGERED I'M LOVING THIS
>(you)
>LMAOOO looks like you are the real snowflakes after all

Good bait tho.

Attached: psycho.gif (244x240, 269K)

>vote for trump
>have high IQ

pick one

Attached: 123.jpg (560x373, 35K)

There are no nigger atheists

because a lot of non-white identify as conservatives. republican have a higher IQ than democrats and its still true for white dem vs white rep

Atheism and leftism are religions.

We all know this, at least anybody who's not extremely new knows this