>Be glorious german ubermensch
>Conquer whole of east Europe with Bismarck and whole of Europe with Hitler
>Be glorious french ubermensch
>Conquer whole of Europe with Napoleon
>Be glorious italian ubermensch
>Conquer whole of Europe and beyond during Roman empire

>Be filthy anglo untermensch
>Conquer some nigger shitholes

Why are anglos so useless ? Why can't they fight ? Is it because they aren't white ?

Attached: 0Flwj.png (582x480, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

puresmiles.co.uk/uncategorized/4224/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why are anglos so useless ? Why can't they fight ? Is it because they aren't white ?
The Central Bankers (aka Rothschild bloodlines) found them very useful idiots.

>italians are Romans

Attached: 1460314857893.png (377x377, 83K)

>Be Anglo
>Conquer a quarter of the world

Attached: ColonialPepe.png (205x246, 14K)

>Only conquers places with shitskins who didn't even invent the wheel

Attached: Oh my fuck.png (900x900, 765K)

>be napoleon
>get btfo twice

Gay frogs

British smiles (unsurprisingly) are the nicest in the world my friend.
Do you find it upsetting that history is so unkind to you that you have to resort to a cartoon? Ha, and you're even BTFOed on that.
puresmiles.co.uk/uncategorized/4224/

Attached: IMG_4014.jpg (185x273, 20K)

The Eternal Anglo must be stopped

Attached: Austro-Hungarian Stormtroops.jpg (540x388, 56K)

>be beady-eyed anglo
>lose your biggest colony to a fragile France and a useless Spain

Attached: Rot of royarty for hired gun.png (640x638, 461K)

We've invaded and conquered France partially and completely dozens of times.
Learn history.

Oh thanks, I almost forgot
>Be filthy anglo
>Get BTFO by a fucking 16 years old

Attached: Nigga what.png (720x720, 617K)

pretending like petty european civil wars matter. pretending like the nigger europeans didn't rush to copy the british empire and capture colonies overseas. pretending like the french and german cultures aren't inferior.

Get out of this Anglo country faggot

Attached: 141559322.jpg (340x259, 92K)

>Beaten virtually every country/empire. Especially the "French/German Ubermensch"

Attached: WarRecord.jpg (620x307, 53K)

>Be glorious german ubermensch
>Conquer whole of east Europe with Bismarck and whole of Europe with Hitler

And have a empire that literally lasts for less than half a century. The Empire of Brasil literally lasted longer than both the German Empire and Nazi Germany combined.

>Be glorious french ubermensch
>Conquer whole of Europe with Napoleon

Napoleon was Italian.

>Be glorious italian ubermensch
>Conquer whole of Europe and beyond during Roman empire

Contemporary Italians are more closely related to Germans and North Africans than they are the ancient Romans.

>Be filthy anglo untermensch
>Conquer some nigger shitholes

The so called 'nigger shitholes' you speak of include places such as North America, India and Africa. In the case of North America and India, at least we were able to actually conquer them, as opposed to the French who failed miserably at their attempt to conquer both regions.

As far as Africa is concerned, France, Germany and Italy were all just as interested in conquest as the British were, only once again you were unable to conquer quite as much as we did.

Not only that, but we have consistently beaten France, Germany and to a lesser extent Italy (primarily because of a lack of conflict between Britain and Italy) in wars time and time again.

Since the United Kingdom was actually formed, we have never lsot a long term conflict against France, Germany or Spain. Literally never, it hasn't happened, we have ALWAYS come out on top.

So who's the useless one now? Which one of us is really unable to fight?

>Napoleon was italian

O'er the hills and o'er the main.
Through Flanders, Portugal and Spain.
King George commands and we obey.
Over the hills and far away.

>le napoleon was italian maymay
He loved France and kept repeating he was fighting for it, deal with it, Apu
>But w-w-we conquered North America
Yes, you conquered an empty piece of land, which you then lost to the french and spanish

>BTFO
Are you legit retarded?
This meme is more than decade old, lets that sink in how pathetic you are.

kys amerimutt

Attached: e162bb68.jpg (640x424, 28K)

You mean that witch? We defeated your dark armies took the possessed little goblina, tried her for witchcraft (fair and just trial) and burnt her alive in the middle of your country to try to help you recover from her satanic cult and to teach you what to do with witches.
And that's just during only one of the invasion/occupations we've been forced to do to save you from ebil.
Do they teach you that she won? That's cute.

He was arguably both french and italian depending on your criteria.

Just because you say you are fighting for france doesnt mean you are french you retarded frog.

Slav Putin boi.

Attached: IMG_3784.jpg (268x188, 6K)

I'd consider him French although i see where you're coming from.

>buzzwords
>phoneposter
Reddit is that way

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon
>Early life
>The ancestors of Napoleon descended from minor Italian nobility of Tuscan origin who had come to Corsica from Liguria in the 16th century.[10][11] His parents Carlo Maria di Buonaparte and Maria Letizia Ramolino maintained an ancestral home called "Casa Buonaparte" in Ajaccio.

Sounds pretty Italian to me me.

>Yes, you conquered an empty piece of land, which you then lost to the french and spanish

That empty piece of land, which was full of Native American tribes which both you and I allied with whilst fighting against one another, we lost to the Americans who funnily enough at the time were comprised entirely from British people, so we basically lost against ourselves which only serves to once again prove Anglo superiority.

Is that the best you've got Pierre?

I'm not even anglo but your a fucking french faggot

You inherited* a big chunk of France, that's not the same thing at all, learn history you fucking rosbif

>defending burning innocent woman
Statists are not human but something less.

Fuck off lol

Attached: snowniggersbtfo11.jpg (1766x741, 302K)

He spoke french, was born in Corsica which was french at the time, was married to a french woman, and most of all was treated as french by your very own people and the rest of the world
>Which was full of native american tribes
Yes, full of shitskins

Attached: Le le.png (311x309, 137K)

So what ? You didn't have a single English king since 1066

Sadly, Anglos in alliance with americunts own the world through their vile cryptocolonial system

>parents were ethnically italian
>born on an island that was italian (until a month before his birth)
>being born in another country changes your ethnicity somehow

White enough to destroy your Napoleon twice and excile him to a shitty British Colony where he died.

To be fair, Brits are the lowest of the low as far as whites go.

They've been completed submissive to jews for hundreds of years.

They also are just less attractive/smart Scandinavians.

British women should be shipped over to the US to be bred by American Bulls.

Attached: UK YESS.jpg (1080x2019, 619K)

>to destroy your Napoleon twice
>Implying you did that alone
Everyone sided against him, which is why he lost, and also why Hitler lost in the end, don't take the credit for it you disgusting anglo

Attached: Lmaoing at your life.png (969x987, 1.15M)

*Blocks Euroshits*

Attached: 535372823.jpg (1423x759, 174K)

Look at British scientists, they were and are some of the best in the world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
We also invented your country mutt.

What is the Penisular war.
What is Waterloo.
What is Trafalgar.

True, the British women have always been known to be the ugliest creatures on Earth on a par with Abo women.
+ during the British Empire's apogee, Britain was ruled by a man literally named Disraeli, a sephardic Jew who considered English people as subhumans

Attached: brit women.jpg (634x459, 107K)

>Being this salty you lost your best colony
Feels great not being anglo

We fought almost every other colonial power (i.e the important nations in Europe) to gain control over those shitholes (which were abundant in natural resources btw).

Actually the Germans and Scandinavians have contributed way more to the world in terms of scientists.

Attached: UK YES.jpg (640x640, 86K)

It was only french for 1 year before his birth and besides that his parents were italian. Just because you are born in a country even though technically it makes you a citizen of that country, his genetics were italian and the french only had corsica for 1year piror to his birth, he was like 95% italian maybe 5% french if you want to put it into numbers. But thats why i’m saying he could be considered both, while he has italian genetics he was technically born in french terriorty but only just. So you could look at it either way.

Attached: ebony.black soldiers 1.jpg (1202x1600, 344K)

>Christopher Columbus[a] (/kəˈlʌmbəs/[3] before 31 October 1451 – 20 May 1506) was an Italian explorer, navigator, and colonizer. Born in the Republic of Genoa, [4] Columbus, under the auspices of the Catholic Monarchs of Spain, completed four voyages across the Atlantic Ocean
>didn't even find the place
>moved in like a bunch of niggers new to the neighborhood
>couldn't even handle it

>He spoke french, was born in Corsica which was french at the time, was married to a french wo-

Let me stop you right there. Doesn't matter, he could have been the biggest Francophile in all of history. Fact is his parents were Italian and he was raised Italian.

What you're doing is no different to African Americans claim they were ancient Egyptians.

>Yes, full of shitskins

What's your point? You tried to mock Britain for conquering them (successfully) who you too conquered them (unsuccessfully).
This is becoming too easy m8

>America
>Best Colony
Pick one.
At least we fought to keep it unlike the French who were so indebted that they had to sell it.

>Be british untermensch
>Spend your days on Jow Forums insulting frenchs and germans
>Speak half-french half-german

Attached: Oh you make me cry laughing.png (390x470, 6K)

I think you meant the French

Attached: Per ethnicity share of the contribution to mathematics img.png (1540x776, 71K)

Just in the last 50 year we have invented
>Carbon fibre
>Laptops
>DNA profiling
>3D Computer games
>World wide web and html
>SMS
>Animal cloning
>Graphene
>Rasberry Pi

Is anybody else even trying?

>be temperature
>stop germans, french AND anglos
ahahahja

Attached: low_temperature-512.png (512x512, 22K)

Contemporary Italians are more closely related to Germans and North Africans
Maybe in sicily and friuli but everywhere else they is romans.

Well it seems like even your countrymen think like me, it was fun watching Farage get triggered because Trump was having a good time with Macron
Agreed, I should've put it in the OP too

Your jest shall savor but a shallow wit when thousands weep more than did laugh at it.

Attached: 150905748-30b99b03-4a1e-4424-96d0-e6a37598ac39.jpg (885x560, 133K)

Why do you "ubermensch" attack other whites? Why didn't you colonize and purge lesser nations so they wouldn't bite you in the ass later? Why didn't you expand your empires abroad, instead of killing your white brethren?

>be french untermensch
>be absolute joke at war
>crowning achievement is a temporary occupation during a war that they lost
I'm loling at your life.

Attached: 1400890630195.jpg (342x342, 56K)

Just stop you dog wanker.

How can you take the piss out of English when you're having to write in it out of necessity? Everybody on Jow Forums can speak English and yet the only ones here that can speak French are the French, which makes French pretty much a non-language.

>de niro
IGNORED

You can speak english yet you have no rights to speak

Attached: ssssssss.png (206x182, 73K)

Attached: siciliangirl.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

They're good at parkour, the martial art of running away

>only one to have conquered Moscow
>conquered Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Rome, Madrid, basically every important city on the continent
>be absolute joke at war
pick two

Uh, no. Austria through it's Holy Roman Emperor kicked Napoleon's ass after he kicked their ass.

*its

Read a book.

>Be brit
>Mix two languages
>Claim it as their own
Also
>Be brit
>Nobles speak french for almost a hundred years

Attached: Implying.png (600x600, 489K)

Temporarily occupying a city means nothing if you don't have the strategic know-how or military force to keep it. I say again...
>crowning achievement is a temporary occupation during a war that they lost
How does it feel knowing that there are powers that are actually able to WIN wars?

Attached: 1410644710726.jpg (267x400, 29K)

You can lose weight yet the treadmill is brand new

It worked 200 years earlier...

>almost
French for victory

>you live in a totalitarian state where you literally don't have the freedom to say what you want
>lolamerifats

Attached: sssssssss.png (216x190, 66K)

Have you binned your knife today, Apu ?

Yea because It might upset someone.

English nobles literally spoke French for one thousand years : 1066 to today

You're like an autistic dad who somehow produced a chad son

Attached: 1523504887605.gif (322x242, 1.51M)

You cant be chad if youre obese

True, I should count english too since it's a mix of french and german
As Clémenceau put it, "English is just poorly pronounced french"
The absolute state of United Cuckdom

Attached: The man himself.png (500x393, 163K)

Ya got me, ahmed

I guess that's why we've beaten both France and Germany into submission multiple times and continue to hold European territory (Gibraltar) to this day.

Inshallah

>English nobles
Obvious genetic superhumans

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>The French are losers
>single handedly win the most important battle of WW1 with less men and less artillery than the adversary
I guess you are an Amerilard and think America's involvement in WW1 was important while in fact it has completely insignificant

Cor blimey

Don't insult Charles, he's the whitest man of UK, not very white, I know

Attached: battle of verdun.jpg (791x712, 124K)

>meanwhile over in WWII

Attached: French Flag.png (1152x648, 4K)

When you think about it England won the Hundred Years War

Henry the 5th twenty two year old king takes 5,000 yeomen (ordinary townsfolk) and goes off for a bit of war in Europe like you do.
when they are tired of traveling and half of them have come down sick or been killed they try to cross France to come home when...
>ah wee wee! We are so glorious in le France let's try to win a battle for once guys, there's only a very small army and they have no armour or horses. It is only le English turnips. We will kill them all, no?
And 25 thousand French knights in full plate armour on warhorses with the cream of Italies mercenary armies in tow cut Young king Henry off from the channel.
>Aha you English turnips! We has you now. We fart in your general direction and demand you surrender or we unfurl zis banner which means that once we unfurl it we must by our honour kill all of you and take no prisoners.
King Henry is dismayed and says "right lads should we surrender to the French, they say they will murder us all if we don't?"
"Like bollocks" say the stout yet wearied yeomen.
"So be it, says Henry the fifth
From this day to the ending of the world
But we in it shall be remembered
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today he that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother, be he ne'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here and hold their manhood cheap whlies any speaks who here fought upon this day"
Then the armies of France and Italy attacked.
The outcome was obvious of course. Just a few tired sickened englishmen against the armoured cream of French Chivalry and the professional mercenary armies of the Italian city states 10 times their number and more...
In other words at Agincourt king Henry won and all the armies ranged against him were killed by sword and arrow.
Henry then instead of taking the French throne shagged the french queen rotten, gave her Brittany as a gift and rushed home to tell us he'd got layed.

>>Occupied by Germans in 1940, have capital moved.

, have capital occupied again, this time by Africans.

Have to say the last 100 years haven't been kind. I think that WWI killed off most good Frenchmen; only those unfit to fight were spared.

>>only one to have conquered Moscow
What are Swedes, Poles, Mongols and Jews (Bolsheviks)?

>less attractive
Only if you base your understanding of British people off the Jeremy Kyle show. It's like saying rednecks are representative of white Americans.

Attached: nsm.jpg (1024x635, 146K)

>O-o-only the last one counts!!!
Pathetic.

Attached: Not amused.png (472x321, 74K)

German population in 1939 : more than 80 million
French pop in 1939 : 41 million

What about Algeria?

>have capital occupied again, this time by Africans
Give me one relevant western capital that isn't overrun by shitskins

He writes in English

>He writes in half french half german

When are we going to have another world war and can it hurry up. Peace is the most boring fucking thing on the planet, no wonder men are turning into women, there is no action.