What exact sect of Christianity is Christ Chan?

What exact sect of Christianity is Christ Chan?

Attached: 1474250583727.png (678x678, 231K)

Attached: christcuck.jpg (903x640, 74K)

Lutheran

Catholic

Friendly reminder, topics about spirits and the supernatural belong on /x/.

she'll be converting to Islam soon enough, so I guess it's best to put the burqa on her now

Roman Catholic, but generic enough to be used or redrawn by pretty much any.

Presbyterian

Catholic of course. We were the first church of Christ so naturally some as devote as chan would belong to to The Roman Catholic Church.

>In ancient Rome, blond hair was initially considered to be a symbol of a prostitute, and these women were required to bleach their hair blond or wear blond wigs. After slave girls were acquired from Scandinavia and Germany, noblewomen began to wear more wigs made from their hair, and the stigma attached to blond hair diminished. Women also began dying their hair lighter shades using infusions made from saffron flowers. Unfortunately, some dyes and bleaches caused such severe damage to the hair that people resorted to wearing wigs. People also wore false hairpieces to augment their own hair or create special effects.

Attached: nordniggers.jpg (632x471, 73K)

Attached: le56percent.jpg (720x411, 50K)

whatever sect hitler is

Attached: Image+%2833%29s15.jpg (842x1200, 176K)

Expect that even though most government are secular religion still has great influence on society and politics.

Catholic.
Idolacy are herasy within the sekts of protestantism so wearing a cross are not allowed. If she were orthodox she would have an orthodox cross. Not sure if cotpics exist outside the middle east / north east africa but their cross are different aswell.
Might be mormon, not sure about their views on idolacy.

Idolaterian popecucks gtfo.
Christ Chan is clearly evangelical protestant.

Roman Catholic

This. She affirms the authority of scripture, the five solas, and the six points of Calvinism.

The sixth being double predestination

checked this pope can choke on dicks as far as I'm concerned. I'm a bit partial to the Orthodox Christ-chan. CUTE!

>catholics were the first church
so thats why your church was invented in 300 AD?

She is litterly wearing a cross. If she were evangelical or any type of protestant then she would be going straight to hell together with tattooers and other scum.

Except for most mainstream sects of protestantism. Heck, it's tradition in Evangelical-Lutheranism to give a cross-necklace to a newly confirmed member. But you wouldn't know that, Ahmed.

Catholic or Orthodox, everything else is absolute trash, no legitimacy, no line of Apostolic succession
bonus points: Orthodox officially teach that the anti-christ will be jewish

What's this painting called?

She looks and acts like an Evangelical protestant. So I'll say Baptist

anglicanfags eternally BTFO
they literally allow women to become priests and allow homosexual marriages
no wonder SHITLAM pisses on your culture so easily, you have no tradition with a backbone to even fall back on ironically

They give out the King James Bible, not a cross you fucking heretic. I bet you belive in purgatory aswell.

I see they're making improvements to TayBot

Hopefully whatever America was doing before the sixties.

Attached: A07FB2CC-72AE-48D7-B0E2-BB69124ABEF7.png (512x837, 23K)

Captives in Rome - Charles William Bartlett

she's a fucking cartoon you mentally ill tranny weebshit

Thanks man

I'm Evangelical Lutheran and can confirm that Cross-imagery is allowed. I don't know which American fringe-sects you are on about Ahmed.

I actually would.

>The first church
Pretty sure the first Church was in Jerusalem, senpai. The Church at Antioch is older, too

Dude, the Anti-Christ will not be Jewish. Expect an Aryan.

I'm going with what makes sense to me, a Jew would be too obvious. Maybe a good looking Aryan looking Jew.

So most Ashkenazi jews?

I’ll have to do some research.

Sven might not know about the stadium-sized rock&roll churches we have around these parts. The ginormous flashing cross out front is all part of the advertisement.

>female priests
horrific

Women can be spiritual but their wombs tie them to this plane and they are therefore pawns of the demiurge. No woman could possibly lead a man to God.

Ultimately you have to stare Leibniz in the eye and reconcile the FACT that we live in the greatest possible world with the FACT that suffering permeates existence. Instead of being a FAGGOT and just saying "so Leibniz was wrong the real world is shit but us neolibs can make it better" you have to realize that this is the best there can be because the material world is inherently corrupt due to the incompetence/malevolence of the demiurge.

Then you can take your woman's hand and reunite with God.

Attached: translated-by-memri-tv.png (500x384, 94K)

I said good looking and Aryan looking. I can spot the average Ashkenazi snake/rat/toad looking Jew a mile away.

>whatever sect Hitler is
Checked. Hitler was Catholic btw

>i've been found out

Yeah but can you tell them from a Greek or a Sicilian? Doubt jt

Yes, i can.

Gnostic, obviously.

Attached: as.png (650x488, 782K)

Church of christ.

Hitler was most likely a Pagan of some sort.

Hitler was a heretic that mixed pagan heathenism with catholism.

Don't think she belongs to any particular Sect just Christianity as a whole

Officially he was Catholic. As was SS-Reichsfuhrer Himmler.

man these algorithms really need some diversity

He allowed catholics to worship in their blasphemic ways, he were a protestant.

>man these goyim really need some (((diversity)))
FTFY

Who the fuck is the demiurge?

I'm a real person you stupid fuck.

WINK WINK

Heil

Attached: IMG_0527.jpg (1061x707, 181K)

She belongs on my Arab dick.

He was a baptised and confirmed catholic, Ahmed.

He was obviously a fucking Pagan.

Satan plays everyone.

Like I said above, he was a heretical catholic that mixed christianity with paganism

Yes goy, worship yourself. Good goy.

He was obviously a nominal Catholic who didn't care that much about Christianity.

He wasn't a Christian at all, he thought Jesus was just some guy.

The gnostics believe in some sort of simulation theory.
We live in a simulation, Demiurge is the AI running the simulation and posing as God.
But the real God and the real world are somewhere out there, beyond the simulation.

Who gives a shit? it's all the same.

She was specifically created as a Lutheran as the creator was an American Lutheran.

What if I think Jesus is just some goy?

Latin roman cross, clearly a roman catholic,

Independent, fundamental, King James Bible only, soul-winning Baptist.

Attached: bible time.png (1195x979, 586K)

Hitler probably had some vague theistic views, in private he was very critical of Christianity and intended to phase it out.

This is why God let the Nazi regime be defeated by Liberals and Bolsheviks, to punish them for their plans against the faith.

You would be sorely mistaken.

Fuck the faith, what faith? none of you really believe in that shit.

The Christian faith, and yes I believe it.

and why can't we contact the real god, even from in here?

Hell

>None of you really believe in that shit
look at this nigger
Not because you have no faith in anything that you have to project it to everyone around you you insecure faggot.

Not anymore. Saw her wearing crusader gear shouting Deus Vult! She's definitely a Catholic convert now.

>Independent, fundamental, King James Bible only, soul-winning Baptist.
How the fuck did you know all my trigger words

You wouldn't die for that shit faggot i can see right through you.

You're a big goy.

But not really.

I told you i was packing.

not likely
protestants reject tradition, and the roman cross is a traditional symbol that was not present among the early Christians so protestants eternally btfo

Catholic of course

You bet I would you absolute faggot
The moment muslims or communists start waving those flags around here is the moment I start reving up my car and dusting off my knives.

Absolute nigger newfag

>pagan
What does it even mean
Can anyone explain the central tenets and dogma of "paganism" other than some loose idea of a warrior-cult?

That's the thing, they have no settled theology nor any settled institutions.
Neo-Pagans are literally asking for a few hundred more years of holy wars amongst brothers to settle theology.

Or maybe it's a played out meme, Lif Cuckson.

What a moron, dying for something you don't even know it's real or not. Absolute nigger tier.

Nature worship in general.

feeling good about oneself for doing nothing that requires any effort, and thinking nature is so natural basically, many aren't even theists and when ancient Nordics said they were gods what they really meant is that Odin was just some cool dude down the street.
it's basically atheists confused why their life lacks meaning.

Behind every post its the damn leafs

Fucking leafs, what the fuck is wrong with them?

Really only used to describe the Old European Religions before Christianity. E.g. Greek, Norse, Celtic
Mainly seam to be Polytheistic

She's intentionally ambiguous, but the Deus Vult, use of Latin, and cruade LARPing is Catholic. If she was meant to be specifically catholic she would have a Crucifix and not a plain cross.