Freedom of movement between CA, AUS, NZ, UK

>CANZUK freedom of movement would grant citizens of Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom (the “CANZUK” countries) the freedom to live, work and travel in each of these countries without the requirement of visas or work permits. Instead, citizens of these countries would travel and migrate freely under similar provisions to those of the Trans-Tasman Travel Agreement which already exists between Australia and New Zealand.

Attached: 1.png (690x767, 291K)

Attached: 3.png (615x657, 114K)

Attached: 2.png (1002x680, 256K)

Finally. A way for Brittain to get more Imigrants without the EU. Good for them.

Not a fucking chance. You are not exporting your countries shit decisions over here. Fix the mess you've made instead of running from it cowards.

We dont want your human garbage.

FOWF

Trying to get your hands on our muslims eh? Well fuck you, we've been collecting these things for 70 years now and we aren't about to give them away.

NO
BAR THE UK
No pakis pls.

It's gonna be freedom of movement between canada, australia, nz and China soon enough anyway.
Excluding Europeans.

no thanks

Fuck off. Stop trying to dumb your shit-skins onto us.

Lol no

Sorry UK but I vote no. You probably have more shitskins in London than all of Canada and we don't need more.

London is 60% white compared to 53% "white" Canada

Depends, I would go along with it if we sterilised all the chavs, bogans, abos, muslims and maoris

This is typical communist propaganda, taking a word like “freedom” and distorting it to mean something else. The UK is getting less free as the years go by with no end in sight. Would not touch.

yes pls i want to get out of here. thx

It has nothing to do with you anyway, burgermutt

>London is 60% white compared to 53% "white" Canada.
Sorry Achmed, Canada is still 77.7% white.

GO AWAY AND FUCK OFF

Nice! You Aus and NZ fucks better have ample stock of Molson's and Labatt's or hands WILL be thrown.

Prepare for the red wave or perish, faggots

>au and nz open up to ca and uk
>beautiful majority white countries shat up by ''british'' and ''canadian'' people who are in reality shitskin mutts
>ruin the anglosphere
fuck off

I dont want any brits in canada

>CANZUK implemented
>Brexit cancelled
>EU to CANZUK "migrant" (human trafficking) pipeline in place
this is a backdoor to invasion