Lets be real about Alfie Evans

The (((Uk Government))) is tyrannical and i'm not arguing its not however with Alfie Evans his father was convicted of stabbing a 15 year old for a bike and done 5 years in prison, came out and never worked a day lived off benefits. There was multiple times his father went in fucked up on coke and started making a huge deal, so it was local social service intervention because his dad was an jobless scumbag druggie.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 09.03.55.png (706x868, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Went into the intensive care ward where there was tones of dying kids

This lil nigga was a vegetable anyway I don’t get why everyone is faking outrage
Hundreds of kids die anyways, who cares

Why are you mentioning his dad when Alfie is the issue at hand?

They was narcissists who wanted attention especially the scumbag dad I was rooting for his disease since day one

His dad went into the intensive care ward fucked up on coke multiple times retard stop masturbating over a dying kid loser

fooken disgrace innit

bloody torehs killed alfeh

> be the most masculine """man""" in the United Ki*gdom
> be glad that a white british kid is dead because now the money that would be spent on him will go to nigger welfare and it's progressive

alfeh wus a fokhen future labya votah until teh fookhen torehs killed him.

if it wus the royal babuy he woudda been allowed to fly to Italy

>ALFIE COULDA BIN A RIGHT CHAV FUCKIN GOVERNMENT KILLED IM

Attached: pBYgPBmo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

There is no way to justify what they did to Alfie. You're way off base trying to justify the CRIMES committed by the state by mentioning his fucked up dad.

A black kid would've got a chance. Alfie didn't because he was white.

Ban the nigger from the NHS should be for white families who pay taxes only if were going to keep the communist shambles

you retard he had a better brain capacity than you

rest in peace are alfie
little fookin warrior he was, a rite fookin' 'ero. A tiny little legend, our great warrior - wot a fookin gladiator he woz
they fookin killed 'im. the fookin tories kill hundreds of werkin' class kids a week in t'fookin hospitals
parents wont see a fookin penny, they're gunna be next. tryna replace us with fookin pakis they are.
us footie lads tryd to save 'im but t'fookin coppas were in t'way. never seen so many, absolute fookin proof the tories tryna get rid of us
definitely votin' layba this time. corbyn wudda saved that fookin kid

Attached: 1523659966025.png (1056x1032, 86K)

Alfie was just gonna be a council estate chav anyway who gives a fuck

Crying

*fookin is that how the world views us when we say the F word

That's all just propaganda trying to justify the boy's murder.

are Alfie fookin workin class eeeroo rest in pees litle gladiatorr

Attached: 1524912168347.jpg (640x640, 122K)

You're out of line to criticize his dad for being a degenerate when the subject at hand should be the state kidnapping and starving a kid to death, essentially as a power-show. "Look, we can do this because that's how powerful we are. What are you gonna do about it?!" Well, what are you gonna do?

its somewhat relevant, since Alfie carries the genes of his degenerate fucked up father. if his father was a genius, or someone who benefits society, there would've been more of a case to save his son Alfie.

also keep in mind, on a separate note, that if Alfie was a muslim or black, they would've saved him because they know there would be massive backlash about racism if they blocked any effort to save a nigger.

so two things are playing out here: whites are seen as privileged, and therefore disposable if a white baby dies it's not a big deal (similar to how if a white guy gets killed here in the usa by cops, it's not as a big deal as if a blackie gets shot by cops)

and secondly, the status of the father as being a degen piece of shit according to OP. if the father were wealthy and successful, then sure, he would be able to afford any treatment or fly the kid out to get saved, the father would have connections to the UK gov't to make it happen. since the father is a scumbag his son carries scumbag genes, even though he's white.

This is a very fallacious and intellectually dishonest way of framing the argument.

Every kid is a blank slate; whatever the dad did/didnt do has literally zero importance in this matter. Civilized societies dont just kill people because of something their family members did. Not that you would understand you Godless degenerate.

you don't get it retard no one is denying the uk government is a shambles were just saying in the case the kid was fucked and his dad was a unstable druggie

Show me your phd before you start talking like a doctor you Swedish cuck

OP it would be nice if you provided a source link next time you make a claim that isn't easily searchable. I looked up alfie's dad and couldn't be arsed to dig deeper into your claim about him being a scumbag.

>if the father were wealthy and successful, then sure, he would be able to afford any treatment or fly the kid out to get saved
They had both the funds and Alfie got Italian citizenship and a spot at a children's hospital for continued treatment. Government still decided that starving him to death was in his best interest.

vegetable or not, the point is the Government was telling the parents what they can and cannot do concerning him. You think if one of the royals was a vegetable, they would be treated the same?

tahts rite, are alfie wus killed by fookin torehs, maek sure yu vote layba in dah next eleshun, dey represent da wurkin pepul cmon yu red rose nd wudda savedd alfeh nd are norfern lads frum toreh genoicde.

He posted the thing about being arrested on his facebook not hard to find and multiple NHS staff has spoke about how unstable his dad was

I'm not mentioning his medical state. I'm mentioning the fact that the government kidnapped and intentionally starved him to death as a power-show.

What are you gonna do when they come for your kids, maybe they posted "racism" online and therefore it's in their best interest to be killed by the state?

Almost surreal.

What the fuck is wrong with Britbongs? Why are you not flipping cars and killing politicians over this? When I talk to britbongs all they say is "it's no big deal the kid was going to die anyway who cares". You faggots need to grow some fucking balls Jesus Christ.

Attached: E90C93B3-CD74-48C3-984D-C3D381C9B73F-77007-000041C2CFD33C49.png (600x600, 438K)

I seyn corbyn at me last fezzie so you know hes duh king of teh wurkin class

>You faggots need to grow some fucking balls Jesus Christ.

I'M FOOKEN SORRY LAD
IT'S JUS' THE TRUF WHOT THE MAINSTREEM MEDIA'S KEEPING DAEWN 'AS TO BE REVEELED DUN IT?
YOU'RE BANG ON 'BOUT THE UN WHOT NEED TO INVESTIAGTE DEM FOOKEN TORIES
YOU CLEVER LAD, YOU SHOULD BECOME LAYBA LEEDER AND RUN UP DA CUNTRY

its the context retard if it was the right situation there would be real outrage and lashing out a government unlike this time

THEUH TOREHS GIVE MA ALFIE POISON THUY DONT EVEN GIVE POSION TO MURDRS FUCKED UP THE GOV

ohhhhhh Jeremy corbyn, for teh many nd not teh feew mate, wudda not mind havin' a pint with him.

—->

>stop masturbating over a dying kid loser
I dont actually care about bongistan issues at all, but this pretty clearly shows that you don't even care about the dad's issues other than to just use him as an excuse for your government's action.

'Ave you never fookin read Viz lad?

>if it was the right situation there would be real outrage

You can dry that one out and fertilize the Gobi Desert with it for the next 100 years

Attached: notamused.jpg (720x960, 90K)

>doctors from Italy visit and say they can't offer any more than the NHS can but are willing to fly him there for palliative care
>parents ignore this for months until the kid's on his death throes and only then do they want to leave
>UK steps in and says no, the only thing this will accomplish is more suffering, let him pass away in peace
>retards from all over object to this, as if a child is its parents property to do whatever they want with

Yup, the most frightening part about this is the Brits DEFENDING it.

So let me get this straight:
>Government kidnaps some kid from the hospital as a power-show
>Parents want the kid back so they can take him to a children's hospital in Italy WITH THEIR OWN FUNDS
>Kid even gets Italian citizenship to allow him to leave
>Government decides that "it is in the best interest of the child" to be starved to death
>Usher out the parents from the hospital
>Line up 15 cops outside the hospital to make sure the kid starves to death
>Pull all the plugs and starve the kid
>It dies the next day
>Brits are going, "HIS DAD WAS IN PRISON 10 YEARS AGO..... THEREFORE... UUHHHMMM.... HE SHOULD DIE...... THE GOVERNMENT DID REALLY GOOD AND I BINNED ALL MY KNIVES SO I'M A GUD BOY"

His dad was a dick so let’s sentence the kid to death, great logic

he was a gud boy he dindu nuffin other than leech medical care that could have gone to someone without a degenerative incurable brain disease how could they kill him by taking him off mechanical life support after his brain was 70 liquid

Attached: 1514087334267.jpg (1890x1630, 144K)

>UK steps in and says no, the only thing this will accomplish is more suffering, let him pass away in peace
This is one of the core problems; since when can the government overrule the patients decisions?

Britts who try to sound like American blacks are hilarious. Just picturing your wigger ass larpng in real life with that gay ass accent is too much .

Also a lack of basic understanding that withdrawing food from a person who is about to die anyways is not starvation, and in fact has slightly euphoric and analgesic effects. God's own painkillers for your last moments, without doctors force feeding and injecting morphine instead.

Last I checked it was Alfie that was the patient, not his parents.

the patient was a braindead vegetable and had been for a year plus. they overruled his parents for being overly emotional dipshits who couldn't let go of their precious little meat pile despite the fact that it wasn't a person anymore, you overly emotional leftist

Go starve yourself and do Jow Forums a favor

>starving

But user, even his dad says he was receiving food, water and medication...

>Civilized societies dont just kill people because of something their family members did

Do you know where you are?

It is starvation, you absolute imbecile.

If I kidnapped you, drugged you out of your mind and stopped feeding you -- would I be starving you to death?

>>Government kidnaps some kid from the hospital as a power-show

fookin scary i kno this is whai i'll b votin foar labya

>>Parents want the kid back so they can take him to a children's hospital in Italy WITH THEIR OWN FUNDS

corbyn wus gonna pay it foar tehm.

>>Kid even gets Italian citizenship to allow him to leave

wot are alfie became a fookin forener

>>Government decides that "it is in the best interest of the child" to be starved to death

fookhen torehs posined him, sven dey fookin posined him

>>Usher out the parents from the hospital

doctors are torehs

>>Line up 15 cops outside the hospital to make sure the kid starves to death

tahts it fink im votin foar labya foar good naow.

>>Pull all the plugs and starve the kid

fookin hell mate may must leve nd let corbyn rule

>>It dies the next day

are alfie wus a fookhen werkin clas norfern warior

>>Brits are going, "HIS DAD WAS IN PRISON 10 YEARS AGO..... THEREFORE... UUHHHMMM.... HE SHOULD DIE...... THE GOVERNMENT DID REALLY GOOD AND I BINNED ALL MY KNIVES SO I'M A GUD BOY"

fookhin middle class wankers i tel yu.

Parents have decision making rights in these situations, as the child doesnt have capacity.

1. This doesnt apply if it will disrupt treatment, as the state has an interest in the health of the child
2. As the case was palliative, then surely they retain the right to direct the treatment course

But his dad said he was being fed...

Huhu so fucking funny. Glad you wasted 10 minutes on this.

>kids brain literally turning into water

b-b-but this high tech machine keeps him artificially "alive" he has a right to be plugged into a machine unconscious with zero brain function forever

the courts listened to the doctors who do what's right for the patient, not the degenerate father (truly scum) who was feeding the press fake news about Italian doctors and defaming the hospital that has cared for his potato son for 2 years spending millions on waiting for this low IQ white nigger (working class) to grow some fucking balls and accept it

Theres something very wrong with you buddy, in multiple ways. You should take a good long think about what your priorities are.

Its all fun and games to be edgy on the internet, but if you dont see the significance of this, your soul is rotten, or you're a brainlet.

this isnt funnae yu paki, are alfeh fookin died he wus a fookhen future labya voter.

your "banter" is garbage, please stop

Has Alfie Evans proved that Jow Forums is still satire, as the hardcore racial cleansing eugenecists suddenly get outraged when the things they've been demanding for years actually happening?

everyone from Britain laughed you Swedish beta cuck

is he /ourvegetable/

your moralfagging is wrong, when your country are the whores of europe.

Its to show the diference between pleb and royal so that people know the rules

Are you honestly trying to make me believe that this upstanding member of the community wasn't exploiting his sons condition for five minutes of fame. How. Dare. You.

but on a serious note. kek when you start reading out ten commandments to a judge.

GOOOOOOAAAAL!!!

Attached: GOAL.jpg (750x675, 74K)

>whores of europe
Im pretty sure thats the UK, France, and Germany.

We are whores because we take your money, then tell you to fuck off when you want us to take rapefugees?

>British gov trying their hardest to kill his kid
>for some reason he's "unstable"
Mfw

You can get some consolation for the fact that an absolute retard like him will find it very difficult to find a woman willing to have a kid with him. This should at least prevent him from having to go through the same ordeal. Maybe that is why he is so edgy, because he knows deep down he will never have kids.

I figured that early on.

The chances are that hospital was trying to cove something up. It's even probably. But still, he died in state where keeping him alive would have been only artificial. He could breath, sure, but he could have not eaten on his own. In a state he was in, he would have died, until good samaritan bucks would have ran out. He was never going to survive. I personally think that it should have not been prolonged. Even though he could breath, he needed tubes to eat. Do you really think it was life, christfag or not? Would you have funded his continued existence? Do you think he was really still alive just because his breathing reflexes work even if everything else is amiss?
It would have been different if he could have really survived on reflexes outside machines, but even then he would never be anything else than a vegetable. He wasn't even that. He was completely depended in somebody elses but hid parent'd money to keep forcibly alive.

Postnatal abortion is just the next step after generations of legalized abortion. The same arguments used by pro-choice can be applied to this case too.

>b-but his parents disapproved!

The government sees all children as their property, and the fact they can come in at any time and take them away from you if they deem it necessary confirms it.

Attached: 1524777554156.gif (250x333, 2.2M)

polish women are notorious coal burners, single mothers, prostitutes and welfare recipients

>We are whores because we take your money

Yes and the fact that your people leaching off the benefits system in europe. you are worse than some fucking muslims, but just one step above somalis.

you poles bring nothing but crime and depression to western europe.

Attached: 1500631856258.png (708x716, 30K)

>polish women are notorious coal burners, single mothers, prostitutes and welfare recipients

this, at least some pakistanis eventually assimilate compared to poles.

>polish women are notorious coal burners, single mothers, prostitutes and welfare recipients

I keep seeing this meme, and I dont know who is spreading it. Buttmad Brits, I guess?

Go into any UK city. London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham - the women pushing strollers with half black kids inside are English working class women, to a fault. I've worked for over a decade in the UK in much higher positions than every Brit in this thread guaranteed, and English women are the biggest coalburners in the world.

>The chances are that hospital was trying to cove something up
They wanted his organs. That's the real reason. If there weren't organs to harvest, there would be no problem shipping a vegetable to Italy.

Postnatal abortion should be allowed desu. If your kid comes out defective you should be allowed to throw it off a cliff. Just like the Spartans.

Poland is whiter than your country.

i dont give a fuck about this kid or the people who gave their country away to niggers and muslims and muslim niggers.

Dozens of kids have died around the country and in that very same hospital while this debacle has been going on. What s so special about his?

so they killed his child because he was arguing with their bullshit?

news flash, the current state of medical science is actually criminal in itself.. he has every right to punch those tossers in the ears

doctors and psychiatrists have way too much control over things which they should not have. they dont even know how most medication works. literally, SSRI function is officially unknown, yet they prescribe that shit like candy anyway

CRIMINAL

ALSO - YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO REFUSE CHINESE DOCTORS

NO CHINESE DOCTORS IN HOSPITALS

Attached: this kills the chink.jpg (1200x800, 183K)

According to official stats, Polish women inside Britain race-mix at a dramatically higher rate than ethnic Brits:

economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

>Most of the 21,000 children born to Polish mothers in 2012 had Polish fathers; but of the rest, 23% had African or Asian fathers.

>Total rate of race-mixing for all Brits is only 6%.

>British women are therefore 1/4th as likely to intermix as Polish women living in Britain.

In Britain it's more likely that you see a white british man race mix than a british woman

You're asspained because I called you out on your shitty posts, and now suddenly every Pole is your enemy?

The only "crime" which Poles do is drinking a bit too much, and stealing the occasional car. Trust me, Mohammad and Tyrone are doing a lot worse.

>Poland is whiter than your country.

So what, and it still has lower iq than our country.

>has a lower iq*

It's interesting seeing different flags post different conspiracy theories.

Most of the Americans have been talking about Pakistani and Jewish doctors. The Eastern Europeans have been talking about Freemason doctors.

Apparently the gays are eternally vigilant against the Chinese doctor menace.

Because this is none of your shitty country's business.

>They wanted his organs. That's the real reason. If there weren't organs to harvest, there would be no problem shipping a vegetable to Italy.

Possible.
But still, if he was shipped to Italy, he should not have been anything but a pet project for voluntary donors who keep his feeding tubes and other care going. No matter the county, taxbucks and public care should be for for the ones that can be really still saved to live a real life. What if some kid who has hope needs the resources celebrity vegetable gets?

The fact that he wasn't allowed to go to the Vatican Hospital. The transfer of care and should be a basic human right. The court who ordered him to stay is a literal death panel.

Attached: DeathPanel.jpg (794x779, 108K)

That doesn't answer my question. What was so special about his organs that they went through all this to get then, when there are dozens if dead kids to pick from.

>death panel

In what way? He was going to die. There was no treatment or cure being offered to him anywhere in the world. The Italian hospital was offering additional palliative care, potentially only for 2 weeks.

Also that tweet is incorrect, they're there to stop the mob of random chav protesters from going in and trashing the hospital.

The NHS routinely murder people, when they "stop treatment" they stop giving food and water so it's a death sentence.
Old people go into the hospital and are asked if they own their own home, then the ceae treatment and as the "patient" begins to starve to death the symptoms appear like dementia. The local council and "interests" (common purpose) collude in stealing the patients property. The relatives will be denied access and if they make a fuss they'll be banned from visiting
check out
ukcolumn.org
good goys doing god's work

They murdered that kid and because he's white trash we're not supposed to care

No doctor or nurse wants their paitents to die.

Sometimes it is honeslty a very difficult issue. A well trained and experianced nurse or doctor will know exactly what chances a person has of recover and what quality of life and dignety they have.

This kid was never going to live asfar as he did without the support of the NHS, the doctors and nurses knew the kid. The problems and everything.

their was an act passed in 1989 inregards to childrens welfare.
The court used that act and the state of his welfare to over turn the parents demands on the basis that if they took him to italy he would suffer more.

Aslo screw anyone attacking the staff or hospital.
No one wants to go into work and let people die without reason.

... how can the council steal a patients house if they own it outright?

I've always said it: this was a major power-show for the British government. Absolute power over life and death. Alfie was a perfect target.

Next time they'll sentence your or your kids to death for posting racism online. Be careful.

That still doesn't answer my question though.