Have you noticed the rise of Brits here on /pol

Have you noticed the rise of Brits here on /pol
Did they change some laws to make shitposting legal again or their shitposting license got cheaper ?
Seriously I see more britbongs than amerilards here
What do you think about the Rise of the Brits

Attached: Country_e0e9ee_5746456.png (680x484, 277K)

It's alarming
Amerimutts and Australiachins must form a pact to drive them back

Attached: 1498523432701.png (429x410, 26K)

Honestly I think most of them are IDF/JIDF/leftist shills, so many of them sound so cuntist and that's unusual even for them. I think we're being raided.

My personal opinion is that they aint actually brits because all the brits got arrested for shitposting and americans use a british ip to post

It is quite alarming I havent seen this amount of brits on here
Their personality is changed
They dont reply to racist replies and stuff about the Queen
Its like they arent brits at all

I don't think they are either. Before there were many like-minded posters and recently it's like they've all become leftards. Yesterday I was the only bristposter against this clusterfuck of a thread in what happened to that braindead italian child like no, that shit wasn't for our government to decide but every other britposter?
>Yes yes, our government knows best and should have rights over who lives and who dies!

Attached: 1506875528407.jpg (974x928, 228K)

Maybe all the good britposters are dead or in jail now we are left by love spreading lefttards from other countries

I can only hope I'm too autistic for them to bother with and they won't abduct me via dawn raid!

Attached: 853c69a442b48cfc2cbf7de8210e04b7.jpg (236x185, 10K)

There there user the Revolution will come soon just hold on and survive the shitstorm now

This. Most likely a CTR-like psyop operating out of London. Next thing you know we'll be derailing Brexit ;^)

good observation. there are a lot of british flags lately but i don't think they're "our" britposters. i've lurked their generals on lots of boards over the years. they don't behave like these new flags. they don't talk like them. something smells.

why would there be an influx of shitposting from british flagged ip's though? this is on all boards too, not just Jow Forums.

wat do u mean govnur, nothing suspicious here chap... ha ha, tea amirite

disinfo agents, paid shills, and some, i assume, are real britons seeking refuge from their fellow surveillers.

Anyone heard of Racepoint Global? Catch you later, faggots ;^)

Lots of them are blackpill shills encouraging people to abandon the country and leaving obvious bait. I can still pick out the britposters worth replying to.

Attached: Mosley1.jpg (850x400, 65K)

god save the queen, don't you love bovril m8 ha ha ha yes lad madman

Howdy y'all! Proud 'Murican here. I was thinking earlier of all the white brothers that were killed in the countless wars we waged against each other throughout the ages. We can't let such conflict occur again. My father is 1/4 Irish and I remember him always telling me how lucky he was to have been born on the 17th of March because it meant he could celebrate his birthday, then celebrate St Patrick's the day after. Both of them back to back! Haha! Anyway, think of all the great things our people have given us. Opera, jeans, that's just Italy! My Mom used to cook various dishes from all over Europe and her Paella was delicious, god bless Portugal! She is 1/2 English by the way, and often talked about wanting to visit some day. That inspired me to visit her homeland and I booked my trip to Saxony a few days ago! No more brother wars goddammit!

Attached: 5.jpg (5235x2483, 1.5M)

#HighToryGang - Join us lads

Attached: Db-0d07XUAEUMHP.jpg (866x1091, 181K)

srael and Yemen

Javid’s appointment is, perhaps, meant to calm the waters of a troubled Conservative Party. But many are concerned about his overtly pro-Israel position. This is problematic (to say the least) given the ongoing violence towards Palestinians. In 2017, there were calls to issue an apology for the Balfour Declaration, issued by Britain’s foreign secretary in 1917. One leading Pro-Palestine group stated that this:

resulted in the mass displacement of the Palestinian people and a century of suffering.

But Javid stated his position on this issue clearly:

Someone said we should apologise for the Declaration, to say it was an error of judgment. Of course that’s not going to happen…

As long as I’m in government, as long as I’m in politics, I will do everything in my power to fight back against those who seek to undermine Israel.

>WE ARE LEGALS. WE MAKES THE RULES YOU FOLLOW WE ARE EMPIRE WE ARE BRITBONGS.

You can't fool me!!!!!!!

Attached: 29692944_10209117789101905_1322898725_o.png (1024x768, 1.4M)

There's a change in the wind over britain - the people in the countryside are starting to get how things are going in the cities.

I think they are likely to be americans using vpn trying to blackpill us europeans so that we migrate to america. The americans on here are desperate to retain their white majority.

That would be funny but it's more likely to be antifags from London or something.

Attached: Genestealers.png (1273x958, 711K)

MoD released an airborn stimulant.

Brits and Americans are ruining this place.
Brits and Americans should be rangebanned again.

Ah fuck, it's porton down all over again.

Amerifat here...this would actually be amazing if this were the case, but its sadly not. Sadly, I agree with the idea of it being (((them))) and ultralefties.

A white ethnostate with the 2nd amendment as protection would be quite appealing for displaced Europeans without the right to even defend themselves. I wish we could encourage Europeans to escape here, but under current federal law it would be easier for you to go to Mexico and immigrate illegally than doing it the official way, thanks to (((them))) 40+ years ago whites take the back of the bus or else a lot more south Africans would surely be making millions farming barren land, much less Europeans...

Europe is nowhere near as far gone as the US but the abundance of land would make it ideal if we reach a point of no return. It's a dark time for Europe but we aren't fucked, most Americans take lots of Brit flags you see posting misleading articles to try and blackpill are either ultra-left or pakis trying to get us to lose hope.

Why would you post that pic?

>tfw you love High Toryism but are a burger

I didn't ask for these feels...

Fellow Tory loyalist checking in.

Aww.

throw tea into harbor