(((Trump))) is the Antichrist

Prepare to die for Israel.

Attached: __makigumo_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ojipon__fdabea4eeffbd13271c96584e4fab198.png (827x1167, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qanon.pub/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is King David here to BTFO of you pagan kikes

Attached: 1510435255339.png (958x697, 1.18M)

Basic Gestalt --

Many American jews and Israeli leftists have started to work on a multicultural future for Israel, in the form of an Israeli-Palestinian confederation, something which the hardcore Zionists are appalled by.
Once the realignment is complete, Bibi will have enough clout (and cover) to move in and genocide the palestianians. This is already in motion after Pompeo's visit to Israel.
Various eastern European countries are already throwing their weight in with the US and Israel, which will determine Germany to try and change sides because otherwise it will risk getting cut off from Russia and its resources. Merkel has already begun to throw in concessions for the eastern Europeans, and on Friday (last week) she tried to break away from the (overtly) EU common policy w.r.t. the US and the resolution of the Israel-Palestine conflict.
The American public will be too busy being entertained by the coming "counter-coup" and execution of "the traitors" to notice (or much care) about israel taking complete control of the palestinian territories, and, under the guise of a fabricated war with the "rebels", genocide them.
Thirsty for more blood (revenge against "the globalist") the western public will also be more open towards more wars in the Middle East.
The US and Israel are trying to spark a regime change in Iran as I type this, and the same in Pakistan in collaboration with India (this is why the Hindu's are so fond of Trump). The ultimate goal is the neutralisation of Iran (the last credible threat to Israel in the region) and the denuclearisation of Pakistan (which will have the added benefit of weakening China).

Attached: __ooyodo_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ojipon__846c406fdb4fa14376e315785f154446.jpg (709x1001, 34K)

Not gonna lie I can't wait for a draft.

You will burn in Hell.

Obama has a better chance of that. Relax.

Attached: 1519195759059.jpg (1750x969, 1.1M)

A Jew will be the anti Christ. It's basically already set in stone

My family are part of what you think is a Jewish conspiracy (it's not really what you make it out to be), and I can assure you Trump isn't part of our wider circle of influence.

Most of the cabinet is, apparently, but not him.

ZIONISM AS A WHOLE is the antichrist

prepare for the nobel peace prize and donating the cash prize to the vets. the left is btfo forever.

Attached: 1 (66).jpg (2048x2048, 1.18M)

Christ is a state of consciousness. Therefore Antichrist is going against natural order of things. Zionism is that force.

Merkel's attempts at negotiations failed.

Attached: 43a2c802dcfbbb6373a78dfeb6459ad7e84817e23f2f19631231c8aed624da57.png (900x481, 316K)

(((Trump))) is an honorary jew.

The US military is espousing civic nationalism out of pragmatic considerations. In the short term, this strategy is guaranteed to succeed.
For the US military, civic nationalism is first and foremost a solution to a security issue. Think like a state: a jewish-nationalist Israel needs international clout; a US engaged in civil war cannot provide security.
Civic nationalism in the US will significantly lower the possibility of civil wars on US soil. The military knows this because they have seen it happen for decades within their own ranks, where blacks and whites fight shoulder to shoulder.

All you need is a common enemy.

Attached: __hamakaze_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ojipon__2208c31e8d551f0bc3156f93fade0034.png (709x1001, 136K)

Attached: c5ffc4e22ba3c4758122407e9ee80680.jpg (1242x1180, 182K)

No he is not. He's against our free market ethos, and is also anti-intellectual, so can never be part of the greater Jewish community.

>Obama has a better chance of that. Relax.
Actually the Anti-Christ is supposed to be the person who brings peace among all the nations of the world. Obama won an Affirmative Action Nobel Peace Prize his first day in office, and then tripled the number of Wars America was in. Trump on the other hand... is making historic peace deals.

Attached: 1448766948886.jpg (700x700, 62K)

What the guys running Q are saying by that is that (supposedly) the crimes committed by the so-called "cabal" are so heinous and the corruption originating from them so pervasive in the system that the public being made aware of this would destroy all trust in the government and its institution.
The truth however, is that the overwhelming majority of the contents that will not be disclosed is not criminal in nature, but would threaten the "special relationship" between Israel and the United States.
The swamp is not being drained. They're simply changing their strategy. Hillary&Co. are a scapegoat.
You are being pacified and groomed for war.
Nothing unifies people quite like war. The role of the Q operation is to groom influencers and pre-massage the public to be more open towards a new war. The narrative will be "this concerns you because they are controlled by the globalists" or "we're not fighting other people's wars away from home, we're fighting the globalists and their puppet states".
Syria has already been neutralised. But they won't reveal this. Instead, they'll use the war in Syria as a spearhead, to expand the conflict to the whole region. Proximal aim is Iran.

Netanyahu confirmed it just earlier. So did (((Q))).

>qanon.pub/
>Knowing what you know now.
>re: Israel disclosure moments ago.
>Authentic.

Time to die for Israel again.

Attached: __hamakaze_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ojipon__e7e0b6eb83733534a3adcb3710556dfc.jpg (827x1167, 71K)

There's jews, and then there's jews. If you were really a jew, you'd know this.

The beast will DESTROY many through false peace. Trump is not supernatural and he is certainly not saying or going to say that he is God. The beast will say that he is God and require everyone to worship him. He will point to space and cause fire to rain down on command and he will force everyone to wear the mark 666. Get a grip.

Remember Evangelicals: the blood of innocents is on your hands.

Attached: __ooyodo_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ojipon__08522a290dfafbf1a7207c15e67c495e.png (709x1001, 150K)

You guys honestly have no idea.

I love how scared of us you are, but you really don't even know what's going on.

Hell, my family have been running politics in England since the 1890s. I grew up with ministers, heads of banks, ftse chief execs at our dinner parties. You really don't know the half of it.

Agreed.

Attached: trump genie.jpg (1124x943, 269K)

We're not scared, we're disgusted by you.

Stop LARPing faggot.

^that too

Every other thread here is about Jews. We are your magical enemy. But truth is, while we do have power over a great deal of the body politick, we aren't trying to ruin your lives. Actually, you're probably better off with us.

Lmao try harder shill

Jared Kushner is the anti-Christ. Trump is just paving the way for him

You're larping for sure. *yawn*

trump is elijah

I was wondering about him, but then I heard him speak. He's a cuck deluxe with nigger cum sauce with a faltering voice and poor inflection. I am not impressed.

PSA: There are many antichrists. (1 John 2:18)
Trump is just one of them.

Attached: __ooyodo_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ojipon__43653693b6939603abae81f04851f7c5.jpg (709x1001, 97K)

Jewish people are not a monolithic group you retard. Just stop. Your posts are pure cringe.

Wrong.

>Matthew 11:14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias,(or Elijah) which was for to come.

Jesus was talking about John the Baptist.

ah ok, fine :)

:) You have honor.

Obviously not, but the power-broking alluded to here is part of my family, so I feel I know better than most to discuss it.

You guys talk about Jewish conspiracies without knowing anything about Jewish society. I , at least, know about that.

Not gonna lie, I hope you get wounded so hard that you'll live as a cripple for the rest of your life, in pure misery, wishing for death but not being able to obtain it, because you'd be so incapacitated you wouldn't even be able to kill yourself.

>Obviously not, but the power-broking alluded to here is part of my family
No, it really isn't. Stop LARPing and fuck off.

this. Boomers need to fuck off if they cant into theology.

Boomers need to fuck off regardless of their theological acumen.

Attached: __ooyodo_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ojipon__b54cc34e3eb2a51096b1f698f3bb0d36.png (709x1001, 372K)

Or lack thereof.

This is actually the way you should read psalms. Then it makes sense that the heathens he is talking about are the jews.
>The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.
>For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the Lord abhorreth.
>His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.
>He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor.
>He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it.
It's obviously about the jews or of the spirit of these jews. It was written down long ago so that it could be applied to this situation and these blood sucking vampiric jews.

Attached: 1498225870162.jpg (1599x720, 617K)