Oh my lord this is just brutal, BRUTAL. close your eyes Jow Forums, this will be the death of you

oh my lord this is just brutal, BRUTAL. close your eyes Jow Forums, this will be the death of you

Attached: Screenshot_201804061509012.png (1080x1163, 220K)

then he should go back

>second most deadly country in the world next to Obama's Syria
okay schmo-hawk

Attached: f196385200.jpg (184x235, 50K)

/thread

>semiautomatic
>assault rifle
Pick one.

>ugly spic doesn't feel unsafe in Mehico
wow, who would've thought...?

>Mexico has a murder rate more than 3x that of the US
>b-but the US has guns and stuff and uh, m-mexico is super nice

>Actually, I've been going to Mexico for 30 years and have never felt threatened, unsafe or unwelcome.
>Filemon Ruiz
fucking tamale monger feels at home among his coethnics wow what a surprise

Obvious slide thread

Attached: slide thread telltale.png (608x646, 31K)

>Literal fucking anecdote vs actual statistics
wew

>Ruiz

isnt this guy a shill for mexico's travel industry?
He comments on every anti mexico travel post with pro-mexico facts lmao

Attached: salomongeo.png (1019x763, 1.53M)

1) There is nothing wrong with law abiding citizens legally purchasing firearms and ammunition.
2) Most of America is safe, with the exception of a few urban districts.
3) Mass shootings are actually rare. They don't happen "everyday".
4) Just because the person that posted this claims to never feel threatened, unsafe or unwelcome, doesn't mean everyone from Mexico feels this way. I'm sure many Mexicans feel very unsafe...so unsafe that they are willing to cross the border legally or even illegally.

>to live
>i've been going

this faggot never leaves the resort

Mr. Ruiz sounds like he needs to go on a nice vacation to Acapulco.

Remember when 40+ students were kidnapped and disappeared by Mexican cartels just for seeing something they shouldn’t have? Remember when nobody did shit because the cartels own everything and everyone?

Betcha Mexifags wish you had more than a tortilla shell and a dream to defend yourselves...

wow mexico sounds wonderful. so i guess we can expect the constant flow of immigrants to stop now, right?

Sweet then that means we don't have to accept any immigrants or "refugees" because we're the most unsafe country in the world. Why would anybody want to immigrate here when they could be shot at any second? Hmmmm

Its amazing to me people do not how dangerous mexico is.

Attached: safe country to live.png (696x457, 399K)

Attached: 1523207487096.jpg (767x531, 77K)

Brutal.

What have we done.

Mexico is terrible. Worse than any middle east terrorist group in my opinion.

>mexico is safer than america
That must explain why there is a caravan of migrants trying to get out of mexico and into america.

Top kek

So that Caravan that just reached the border should stay in Mexico for their own good?
And the illegals can go back?
And refugees should apply their instead?

I agree.

Attached: longform-original-20753-1427228168-3[1].jpg (684x452, 339K)

thinking USA is unsafe because "daily mass shootings" (country of 360+ million) but mexico is safe because "ive gone on 3 trips" is peak shitlib

>this country is safe
>only goes to tourist hot spots
>boomers

10 heads

>be spic
>squander geographic landscape
we should just exterminate them and take the land tbqh

Attached: 1521994458654.png (4544x3032, 3.79M)

>Nu-Jow Forums pretending to know about guns

Attached: 1508729826113.jpg (600x600, 57K)

¡¡¡Ruiz!!!

>says the spic
Oh that's rich.

>implying "assault rifle" means anything

Yup, pretty crazy.

Guess that kills the myth that Mexico is such a dangerous place that 100,000s of Mexicans risk their lives, families and freedom to illegally cross into the US every year.

Yall were supposed to conquer the land, and kill all the inhabitants.
Instead you fucked all the little pygmy savages, and created a race only surpassed by niggers in terms of being worthless.

Attached: mexicant.jpg (786x733, 93K)

Ha, I was doing something like this, asking why people want to come to the US as it's so violent, from police to mass shootings.

>going for 30 years

What, at resorts and embassies?
Why aren't all the Central Americans stopping in Mexico if it's so great?

Go to bestgore.com you stupid motherfucker. Mexico and Brazil are degenerate cesspits of rabid mongrels and corrupt bureaucrats.

Don't forget Venezuela and Honduras. Also checked, kek'd.

Attached: sybianluckystar.gif (150x198, 119K)

Viva la Mexico.

Attached: B88BD662-29A9-4D01-8877-F6E30CB44188.jpg (1200x900, 236K)

To the gun nerd assault rifle means automatic fire mode, to the shitlib assault rifle means not a bolt action or a shotgun, but the patrician knows what either party means based on context and doesn't flip out about words.

>mass shootings every day
does anybody actually believe this?

Checked & correct

I literally know 2 ppl who on seperate ocassions went to mexico and nevee came back.. okay one came back but in a coffinm. The other never cameback...

The last time i went someone from my resort went missing. Assumed drowned at night or kipnapped/murdered

>1 post by this ID

learn english.

NO ERA PENAL

Attached: 1508434125602.png (432x616, 215K)

I feel bad for their situation, but you can't expect me to be all sympathetic to them anymore because of the circumstances. A feckless people are a feckless people, regardless. If they are too weak to fight for their own clay, why should I expect them to be worthwhile citizens? Ever?
They have already demonstrated that if things get bad they aren't going to defend, create, and build. Instead, they will just pick up and leave for the next best area.
Sorrynotsorry, but I don't want citizens of my country to be that way and I am not going to allow emotions to rule my judgement. Ever.

ah yes the good old
>well X never happened to me therefore X isn't a problem
as in
>I've been to London/Paris/Chicago and I never got mugged/felt unsafe therefore multiculturalism is great
>I visited Rotherham once and I was never groomed by an Asian rape gang so believe me when I tell you it's just the racist media making things up
>I have many friends in London and none got acid attacked therefore London isn't the world capital of acid attacks

yes but Filemón Ruiz was never beheaded so therefore it's not a real problem, stop believing the racist media, not all Mexicans skin other people alive.

Really weird how there's this big caravan of people who can't wait to leave mexico and enter the US when the US is so terrible and mexico is apparently a paradise. Really makes me think.

Only in mexico can a truck tip over on the freeway and decapitated corpses fall out the back.

I've been to Disneyland, it's great. Therefore all of California is Disneyland.

>I'm sure many Mexicans feel very unsafe...so unsafe that they are willing to cross the border legally or even illegally.
An average mexican won't cross the border illegaly, and for those who do cross, is not because they're feeling unsafe. In fact, most (if not all) of the migration from MX to US is because we've been indoctrinated since late 19th century to worship your oh-so-ever-magnificent-culture (really, and that's why a bunch of morons go north, chasing the "american dream").

>Most of America is safe, with the exception of a few urban districts.
Same here... who would've guessed???

I'm a gunsmith. That user was correct. Assault rifles are by definition not semi-automatic.
fite me

I thought Brazil was one of the most deadly. Is this the actual stat?

meanwhile another dead body washes up in the former resort area Cancun

>I've been going to Mexico for 30 years and have never felt threatened, unsafe, or unwelcome
Maybe he should stop visiting Cancun and go to Juarez. Here in USA I can visit a nice 100% white county in Vermont and claim America is a wonderful peace loving society but never ever visit Philadelphia, Detroit, or Baltimore. Might be projecting, but I bet my bottom dollar he's doing the same Shit Conan did with Haiti.

Attached: 1521237759495.jpg (960x960, 188K)

>Implying there are no mass shootings in Mexico.
>Implying there are no murders in schools in Mexico.
>implying Mexico is safer than the U S of Mutts
They only point he got is that law abiding citizens cant buy guns, that's why the criminals have full control of the streets and dictate our lives and deaths while on a coke binge.

what's that with onions boys that they all look so predictably? You look at him and you already see a onions boy

This, it's amazing

If they admit that Mexico is dangerous, you ask why dangerous law breakers should be allowed in America.

They claim Mexico is better you ask them why they HAVE to come here.

Attached: 1487206221486.jpg (285x283, 14K)

my wife's friend married a professor from juarez. she was so shocked by the violence there (she became afraid to even go out grocery shopping) that they got divorced within a couple of years.

Mexico is a total joke as a nation. I know this first hand. My family owns several hundred head of cattle on around 60 acres in the state of Zacatecas. My uncle takes care of them/takes them to market as his full time employment. He has been taken for ransom a few times and always has to pay the "police" to do their jobs. He is now in hiding in a different state as there were a handful of masked men with AKs approaching the property months back. He GTFO and hasn't been back since. I have many stories about other family members that have had their businesses/land raided or taken outright by thieves/cartels/government. The country is truly a shithole. Enrique Pena Nieto is a limp wristed faggot. I see this great country sliding into decline year by year and see it becoming more like it's southern neighbor.

I don't want an average Mexican to have a gun so he can shoot me when I "look him bad" or some shit.

Take it from Murika, you need to let these things work themselves out. It'll be painful at first but you'll be glad you did it once the gunfire stops.

Sauce

who benefits from slide threads?

He's right. Semi-auto rifles cannot be assault rifles.

Fucking retard

Fantastic! If the USA is so unsafe, we should send all of the amnesty seekers to the bastion of safety that is Mexico!

God I hate Quora. That's why I signed up for it. And yes I saw this one. It was upvoted. I swear if I didn't know better I would say this question was paid for as well as the answer.

I like the way you think.

mexican cuisine is some of the finest in the world

Attached: pozole1.jpg (797x588, 95K)

That is never going to change until you as a people do something about it. And if you won't, it shows that you are unreliable as a people when the odds are against you. Which means that if things get tough again, those people will just pick up and leave for "greener pastures" again.
I don't want people like that here and it should be really simple to see why.

Is this beaner trying to make those caravan central Americans look like hypacrits?

If you learned to spell hypocrite you might be taken seriously.

>he goes to the resorts
>he doesn't walk the back alleys of guadalajara on the daily

>A fungus starts eating all your crops; Fuck it, just eat the fungus

Attached: corn smut.jpg (640x480, 66K)

If Mexico is so safe, why do they come to the "unsafe" US?

Attached: really_thinking.png (499x522, 200K)

Glad to hear Mexico is safe. The "caravan" can establish residence there.

Attached: Cinemagraph-Hair-Blow-.gif (600x338, 845K)

There was a huge uptick this year, might be true today. Even the tourist towns are getting hit.

>No mention of background checks
This faggot never bought a gun in his life. He should get the rope for lying.