Do you have any non-white friends?

Do you have any non-white friends?

If the answer is yes, do they know about your political beliefs?

Attached: 1523513711674.png (421x542, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HIDtGZlXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he thinks we have friends

YES YES.

>makes them feel uncomfortable, cant debate shit tho lul.

Yes, and yes.
We disagree on a lot of points but we're cool enough to look past political differences to have a good friendship.

Damn, baked got some child bearing hips

Not only they know, but we have a lot of opinions in common. Of course, some stuff I just keep to myself.

Yes and yes. But we aren't children so we can debate and/or look past our differences.

>freinds

Attached: Every year is getting slower.jpg (545x362, 32K)

Had a lot of asian friends in high school, this is asian as in east asian, not whatever the british mean by that.

They were all good dudes, for however racist I thought I was their fathers were like...nuclear racist.

Yeah one dude that's half black half dutch (what a classical fine wine of a stereotype btw).
He's also very racist but not a clone of myself by any means so we regularly argue about the one true racism.

I don't have any friends

Attached: unnamed.gif (240x162, 436K)

Yes
Yes

same dawg

Yes
Yes

Attached: 1507568677932.jpg (328x260, 29K)

I only have one friend. I realized that I either don't care at all about my friends or that I actively dislike them. I was a popular guy too this isn't some incel ree moment.
I'm open with my beliefs to everyone because I can coherently defend them.

Yes only 2 but they both have an IQ above 130.
Open minded. But lean more to right

Yes(Assyrians), Yes

Yes, i'm actually one of two whites in my friend group. The rest are hispanic, one black, and one native american.

I don't talk about politics with gypsies. youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HIDtGZlXI

Jow Forums are my only frens

Attached: 1496028702530.png (657x527, 87K)

Alt-light Thot saucy baked potato. I’d suck those Hersey kiss nipples while plowing herr tight hairy ass.

friends?

yes and yes.
in canada we agree to disagree. we also shit talk and nobody gets butt hurt. everyone makes fun of eachother here.

do fags count?

they're conservative other than gay rights (but they're normal, not faggy-fags)

Redpilled thoughts make having/keeping friends very difficult.

Especially when they are liberals, onions boys, kikes, or faggots.

I had friends in high school.
Then I became a pot head and lost all of them except one who was leeching off me for money and weed.
Then they became pot heads after I quit four years ago.
So fuck'em. I'm clean, have casual acquaintances, a good job and a wife.

Growing up my friends were a illegal Mexican, a liberal, a onions boy, a faggot, a drunk and a drug addict. Needless to say I don’t keep in touch.

Many
Yes
Most of them agree with me.

No and in fact the last time I even seen a black was when I was driving on the freeway

Yeah, some people I was friends with back in school I don't keep in touch now. Hell, I pretty much avoid contact, to be honest.