Why do Burgers love Jews so much?

Why do Burgers love Jews so much?

Attached: 1525125761800.png (1298x700, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm
tourosynagogue.org/history-learning/gw-letter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy#Authenticity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The reoccupation of Israel by the Jews means the rapture is near

Christianity trains idiots to actually believe that jews are God's Chosen people and superior.
Its a weird masochistic mentality.

he's just being protective of his career on FOX news

jewish sperm is like a 5 hour energy shot for cuckservative boomer republicans

Its funny cause he thinks its a compliment.

>God teaches that everyone is equal. Except for the Jews, they are much better than us. If we want to go to heaven we have to help the Jews.

Attached: 1505015451695.png (420x420, 28K)

It's all just so......tiresome

Looks like a secret redpill to me

Bibi is a good jew.

They are bred to obey (((them))).

Attached: 1524488323068.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

I just can't understand the gymnastics. how do they teach that?
>kill your messiah
>stay chosen
huh?

> Christianity trains idiots to actually believe that jews are God's Chosen people and superior.

Wrong

Attached: 1.jpg (260x416, 27K)

This. And Mormons literally think they are Jews. It’s so fucked up.

There is still hope for boomers though. I got my dad to slowly be red pilled on the JQ. He now is starting to notice the ((coincidences)).

THE WRONG NATION DIED

Attached: 1525734574586585.jpg (540x584, 25K)

Sean in full cocksucking mode. Orders must have come down from the White House.

You shut the fuck up. Israel is our greatest ally! My pastor taught me that we must serve the chosen people and he is correct. I'm a white man who is proud to die serving the chosen people. Don't you ever insult them again you FILTHY FUCKING ANTI-SEMITE!

>Zionism versus Bolshevism: A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People
Winston Churchill

see International Kikery

library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm

You spelled boomers wrong

Protestantism; specifically, Calvinism.

Anglo Protestantism has been in the service of the Jews since Oliver Cromwell.

Israel has been America's closest ally since WW2. And America stands with its allies against terrorism.

Churchhill was kike controlled drunkard piece of shit

Attached: 1522392710384.jpg (720x347, 57K)

They don't. It's called testimonialism, where you constantly profess your claim to be the opposite of what you actually are.
>i'm the least racist person you'll ever meet

You just usually only hear it from the left. The only time you hear it from movement conservatives is when they're tripping over each other to suck some tiny Jew cock.

(((terrorism)))

Attached: 152346234626457.jpg (351x304, 39K)

Hannity was a big supporter of the Iraq War too. He'll do whatever the Jews say, and he'll convince lots of Americans to do it too.

Jews are white you fucking idiot

is hannity at all jewish or just a shabbos goy

>Why do Burgers love Jews so much?
Boomers.
And (((Politicians))).

>Why do Burgers love Jews so much?

Scofield Bible

Attached: israel control the US.jpg (425x240, 27K)

gtfo

He's made a lot of money duping boomers. This is his schtick.

Watching his 6th grade level PowerPoint is POWERFUL

20 positive twitter posts about israel required per year as per anchor contract

Attached: The plan.jpg (907x518, 262K)

Daily reminder the Israel is a US colony and jews are getting YANK'D.

People mistake Israel for being the mastermind, but the truth is Israel is an unwitting US colony.

That's why globalist jews hate Israel. Israelis are US goys and that's why Americans love them.

This has been your redpill for today.

Because they are the goodest of goys. I guess they're too dumb overall to figure out that they are being manipulated, rather get their legs blown off fighting a war for some sand nigger country instead.

Attached: 1523724057389.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Attached: Typical+israeli+girl_d32e63_6545168.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

To be more informative:

During the Protestant Reformation, areas that came under the sway of Calvinism were more "radical" in their idea of a reformation than were the Lutheran areas. This more radical standpoint really galvanized their apocalypticism, and it became popular to interpret certain passage of the Bible as referencing the necessity of the Jews being converted in mass to Christianity in order to inaugurate the end times.

Certainly, at least, the Jews needed to be restored to their homeland before the end times could come about. This is far from clearly stated in the Bible, but you can more or less reasonably draw this conclusion from certain passages.

England was one of such places that fell under the spell of this line of thinking. It was especially popular among the Dissenters, who were those who founded the Puritan colonies in New England, and thus that lineage is carried on through American Protestantism.

Their cut dicks make them so.
Oh wait. You are Australian. You're cut too. Aw shi.

Attached: 1523733258217.jpg (567x565, 83K)

Wow I can cherry pick too!

Attached: 379px-KatDenningsSept10TIFF.jpg (379x599, 67K)

>why do Burgers
It's called being a Republican; someone who supports theocracies and recognize Jews as God's chosen people, which to them means that the enemies of God's chosen are they're enemies.

But if you're able to ignore that, you can make the argument about how Republicans are "Murika First" though they have supported starting or intervening in every fucking war there in ME to date.

Also, when the Bible was translated into English people got way more into reading the Old Testament than the Catholic Church ever emphasized in its liturgy; so further causing them to feel a filiation with Jews.

Their prophecies are complete bullshit and the only rapture we suffer will be of human consequence.

The JewSA has always been the greatest ally
tourosynagogue.org/history-learning/gw-letter
>Franklin was a friend to the Jews of 18th-century America,[1] and contributed toward the building of Philadelphia's first permanent synagogue.[4] The Anti-Defamation League noted that the reference to a return to Palestine was an anachronism, since the modern Zionist movement did not arise until nearly a century after Franklin's death.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy#Authenticity

Nice bangs covering the goblin face

Attached: 152457345737.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

WE FUCKING DONT THEY POOL THEIR MONEY AND BUY NEWS ORGS THAT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE WE LIKE THEM NOBODY LIKES INTERNATIONAL CLIQUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>"It's called being a Republican"
>Mfw believing that it actually matters which political party a candidate aligns themselves with when Jewish lobbies infiltrate, bribe and finance both

Attached: ayyy4.png (342x342, 231K)

Shut up and get on your knees.

Attached: 1506383317662.jpg (720x960, 59K)

Because they are Jews.

Attached: 1512179257554.jpg (777x777, 55K)

Did we offend you user?

Attached: kek1.jpg (1102x699, 97K)

Attached: 15234623463445.jpg (598x449, 124K)

They're protestants

Attached: 1965. A fiatal Josef Ratzinger a későbbi XVI. Benedek pápa..jpg (736x994, 73K)

Attached: wizardofoz.jpg (550x404, 27K)

That's the boomer "Christianity" I heard growing up, I couldn't believe my ears the first time I heard "Christians" claim that the Jews were God's Chosen People and the modern state of Israel needed to exist for Jesus to return.

Attached: niqqawut.png (600x512, 298K)

>Why do Neocons love Jews so much?

FTFY

Who writes Sean Hannity's checks?

>o Burgers love Jews so much?
Churchill set the UK on the path that ended their empire and flooded them with shit.

I get the same feeling about Bibi and USA.

It's funny because it's true

Too many American Christians fell for the "modern Jews are the same Chosen ones that you should revere second only to god" meme.
Also Hannity is just fulfilling his contractual obligations.

Attached: 1525122897882.gif (715x411, 2.62M)

because Israel is our greatest ally and the jews are the chosen people

>Christianity trains idiots to actually believe that jews are God's Chosen people and superior.
No, it does not. Any Christian should hate Jews. That they do not is a testament to the power of Jewish brainwashing.

Because protestants have twisted the word of God to fit the mantra "If you help Israel then you will go to heavan
Good time to remind that prots aren't true Christians and follow false churches

Attached: jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg (600x646, 53K)

this

imagine being this cucked

Attached: liberty-11111111.png (1230x996, 1.27M)

that's pretty good

Attached: 1523299892985.gif (700x704, 295K)

>boomers

ftfy

Americans like bacon, why wouldn't they like Jew?

the scofeilds bible has been fucking with their brains for ages

Oof outside of his diehard support of Trump I forget what a cuck he is.

Deyz a gud massah deyz, bes not be speekin poorly of massa abraham sir

WHY DOES NO ONE EVER LISTEN TO ME ON THIS.

THE LINK. IS. FREEMASONRY.

JEWS --- > FREEMASONRY ----> WHITE ZIONIST CHRISTIAN GOYIM

THIS IS LITERALLY THE UNIFYING STRAIN OF THE ENTIRE PROBLEM WITH WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

THE. JEWS. USE. FREEMASONRY. TO. SUBVERT. WHITE. CHRISTIANS. FOR. ZIONISM.

Attached: Khazars=FalseJews.png (2560x1072, 676K)

>kill your savior
>still love jews
I don't get Christians.

Attached: 1215214193128.jpg (452x604, 54K)

shhhhhhh

only our boomers

Attached: 1514326775185.jpg (800x853, 65K)

They are millenialists, a view of christian eschatology that did not exist until the 18th century. It places heavy emphasis on israel and puts the church in the back seat, there to support israel

For people pointing out their sect doesn't do this, an mainly American subversion by Zionists that happened back during the end of the 19th century

Attached: 1512697425167.png (1334x750, 255K)

Basically one of the main things Jews have done to Christianity over the last 200 years is trick them into believing the old testament solely while ignoring anything saying that god abandoned the Jews for killing Jesus.

Attached: 1523586416207.png (1224x978, 117K)

I dont get how any self respecting Christian could ever not hate Jews. Judaism is in complete conflict with Christianity. They not only do not believe the most important aspect of Christianity (Jesus is our Lord and Savior) but they also had him crucified and to this day believe he is burning in Hell in boiling shit, or at least that what the Talmud supposedly says

because it helps us get sandnigger oil

>trigger with video game requirements
That is exactly how I understood their view to mean growing up.

You guys think its "Christianity" but its really one particular view of the end times that is wildly popular with evangelicals. They denigrate the views held by Christians that don't make the Jews the centerpiece of the end times as "replacement theology"

Neocons are just zionist puppets. The definition of "good goys".

Attached: 49ED3270-031E-4DDC-B110-9B14B96C9723-184-0000000A0DE472EE.jpg (480x269, 38K)

This is wrong, there are plenty of Protestants that aren't millenialists or dispensationalists

>"replacement theology"
Which never even needed a definition before a few centuries ago because every sect had that position.

>Supersessionism has formed a core tenet of the Church for the majority of its existence. Subsequent to and because of the Holocaust, some mainstream Christian theologians and denominations have rejected supersessionism.[6]:2–3
I wish Hitler won

Hannity needs to be Glenn Beckd off of Fox and make Tuckers show 2 hours desu

not sure if it's a compliment

Exactly, its ironic because they are replacing the role of the church with Jewish people and the state of Israel. God canceled Judaism in 70 AD

Christianity got kosherified. It's disgusting to see.

Attached: 2B1C8A5B-E5AA-4619-94BD-A6039B45B0F5-2367-00000499297EA3F1.jpg (1024x576, 189K)

you hate the bible so much you can't even read it.

Thats because they erased the deicidal curse at some point in the last 100 years.

The curse of deicide forbade such thinking as it taught jews were the synygogue of satan.

Wrong side lost in WW2.

No joke there. He was literally hired and paid by Jewish bankers to push for their interests. He was a traitor to his people. Being called a "Winston Churchill" is an insult.

>At the Second Vatican Council (1962–1965), the Roman Catholic Church under Pope Paul VI repudiated belief in collective Jewish guilt for the crucifixion of Jesus.[3] It declared that the accusation could not be made "against all the Jews, without distinction, then alive, nor against the Jews of today".
Once again, I wish Hitler won.

I have read it. Every word from Genesis through 1 John and still at it. Which is more than most Christians have.

This, user knows his shit

>A zionist shill who makes white men die for a retarded desert cabal.

Hannity is totally on the ball here.

I don't hate Jewish people, I just don't think they're the real Israel anymore. The real Israel had its branches pruned, new branches grafted in, and is now in every place on Earth

>Which is more than most Christians have.

Attached: McDonalds stare .jpg (458x403, 157K)

Hannity has some interesting real estate dealings going on, even Michael Savage has called him out on them. So Hannity is earning some extra Good Goy Points.