Not sure how to end it.
Suicide or gonna take others with me?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov
youtube.com/watch?v=wix7yQ5YeiY
streamable.com/k8wkt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just commit suicide m8, taking others lives aren't worth it. They have there own suffering that they live through. What happened anyway m8?

What is troubling you, OP?

do it with a shotgun in the middle of town, holy fuck

Do a flip faggot

TAKE OUT SOME FUCKING TARGETS LIKE DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS. direct your rage at the people who wronged you dont just die queitly alone like some beta coward and dont kill innocents like a fucking retard.

Hello fellow white supremacist. You should kill. Do you mind hitting me up and filling out this form for us, describing your plans, so we can do this together?
tips.fbi.gov
t.not fbi

Attached: 17DA83DB-6DFF-4620-B759-005C5C021ED4.png (429x491, 145K)

Depends how close you are to hollywood & how much cash you got. You could make it brutal & efficient or flashy and fun.

I don't know man. I was a normal guy and I snapped today. Took some amphetamine and coffee and I just became aggressive.

>Not sure how to end it.
Fuck off CNN, we don't need you on our board

the time to purge has begun

>Get off the internet boy, draw a picture of your life.
Try and recognise the doors you may pass.
Be one with nature.

Rubmaps
Do it m8. It'll take your mind off it

Man I live in Eastern Europe in some shithole and I cannot take this shit anymore.

Thats exactly what the FBI would say.

Lads I hope you know this is a fed thread and they are recording information
If you say shit like “kill x” it is being put in a database to assess your threat level in consideration with other posts you’ve made here.

Attached: D6E3C86F-5F25-4001-987A-E1D57E69B743.jpg (580x580, 99K)

Then die walking to another place, and let yourself die under Gods rule.

Just gonna leave this here for you

Attached: 1524974103177.jpg (2400x4992, 2.79M)

>demoralization shill thread #783264

Why not kill a high placed dude that you know is rotten to the bone. Like Soros, but less untouchable if you know what I mean.
Take your time to plan the murder. Make it your life goal for the time that you have left.
After killing (or trying to) that person you either get shot by the police or you could commit sudoku in jail. It's a winwin and you'll help the world with getting rid of a shitstaon.

Show flag

Reported this thread to the FBI. Please don't be stupid, user.

Take out massive high interest credit loans
Withdraw all of the money in cash
Leave the country for somewhere new
Once you've finally decided, in your heart of hearts, that you want to die you are free from all social restrictions.
Don't just die like a bitch

Why would you suicide?

Quit everything and travel, try the simple life or stay in a meditation retreat for as long as you wish

There are so many more ways of life than what you've been presented by society

GO FOR THE HIGH SCORE!

Killing yourself because of your geographic location. Don't do this.

Dont do it user, you got nothing to live for but nothing to die for either remember that

But if you HAVE to do it
>Sell absoulutly everything you can
>buy small plane with a radio so youre not shot down
>buy supplies to make either white phosperous or napalm
>go to mecca during that time of year there are a fuck ton of muzziss around the cube
>Maybe jerry rig some bomb doors to spread the napam as you
Make your decent
>Suicide bomb in the name of jesus christ

Attached: 1AB40758-CE8F-44EC-A2BF-CBBCF4D72E36.png (354x378, 140K)

a. this is /b tier bullshit. fuck off user.
b. reported, too much bullshit has come from the chans lately.
c. mods?

fishing rod, camping equipment, bow+arrows - knife. wrappings for feet.

Just imagine if all these suicidal faggots killing themselves everyday actually went to their parliment/senate and did YOUKNOWWHAT to the traitorous politicians occupying our nations. Instead of being fondly remembered as heroes, potentially lighting a spark that saves the nation and being remembered forever in history books, they prefer to put on a gay furry mask and blow their head off in their room while their mom is home.

Help save our people.
Get into shape, get your life together as much as possible, educate yourself, and then educate everyone else. Don't defeat yourself or Jews win.

Good luck.

Ayyy it's another false flag attack to shut down Jow Forums.

IF you want to accomplish something, at least make sure it's targeted. Research pizzagate, the Clinton Foundation, and the deep state in general. Godspeed.

If you were serious about it, you wouldn't be posting here.
Fuck off and die, memeflag.

Put me in the media smear campaign screencap.

Just wait for the amps to wear down. Calm the fuck down, user.

>No type o negative

do this

Attached: the future of jeff.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

you should pray to Jesus user, and donate $30 dollars to the jew christian alliance fund

Don't do it OP. Suicide is a mortal sin.

Attached: jc.jpg (180x281, 9K)

Glowing CIA nigger
S
A
G
E

Take others with you. Faggot

ohhh shit
id kill myself aswell

Attached: 1504048182306.png (291x313, 138K)

Oh dear, this is serious.

See the "firearms" category in

do it fagget

Attached: 1508713805203.gif (245x223, 935K)

>TAKE OUT SOME FUCKING TARGETS LIKE DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS. direct your rage at the people who wronged you dont just die queitly alone like some beta coward and dont kill innocents like a fucking retard.

dear FBI,
a degenerate leaf today posted some really stupid shit.

if you take out innocents, you'll get shit smeared all over your name and everything you've been involved with. bad idea, leave innocents alone.

if you target these fucking politicians that are destroying America or that caravan with your rage, then your name will still be sullied, except this time you'll have made an even greater difference, perhaps internationally, and even possibly inspirational.

No, seriously. Don't kill anybody.

what an asshole all these chunks are gonna be a bitch to clean

Attached: respect_wahmen.jpg (975x1049, 95K)

Literally why I don't shoot myself

youtube.com/watch?v=wix7yQ5YeiY

>Buy a bunch of pro lefty shit and smatter your living quarters with that shit.
>Magic marker yourself black or brown or whatever.
>Fill your asshole with peanut butter.
>??????????
>profit

do it faggot, double dare you to use a rubber band on a glock with a carbine stock or setup

Go to Russia first and take Putin with you

Ouch

Reported. Don't you dare "take anyone with you." There is a hell, and you will end up there. Get right with God.

What threat level am I at right now?

Go back

Get your shit straight, what reputation are you going to bring to our cause if you go out some fucking redarded mass murder suicide?

Attached: 1500595191_giphy.gif (480x360, 2.77M)

Instead of killing yourself, stop being a druggy degenerate. If you are too weak willed to do so, then take some of your fellow degens with you

You should definitely just kill yourself you degenerate.

Kys shill

>Took some amphetamine
I found your problem.

Here's the solution: go outside and do something. Do anything. Just sweat that shit out. And in an hour or two you'll feel better. Repeat the process until you've calmed down to a relatively normal state.

>No Xasthur

I’m calling this one out

Black man carves 1488 into his head and kills 14 white males at an antifa rally

Attached: 6D9B0B70-4948-4F0D-AA8A-AD524D907EF7.jpg (480x691, 67K)

Hah, good luck. You'd have an easier time breaking out of a maximum security prison than you would finding, infiltrating, and assassination somebody that high profile. People like George Soros are well aware that there are MANY people who want them dead. They put precautions in place to ensure something like that never happens.

(((/mu/)))

Attached: 3-061913-1425651342.jpg (303x227, 11K)

Kill McCain
Fulfill the prophecy
Or just fly to Britain and take out a Rothschild. The older, the better.

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: BetweenYOUandGODinYOURmind.gif (360x269, 3.48M)

>camera goes out of focus at the last second
disappointing.

>FBIniggers actually think people here are being serious
lel

Attached: 1521414668645.png (415x416, 6K)