IQ map of Europe and surrounding countries

I decided to make this shitty map that takes into account updated and more accurate IQ figures compiled in this spreadsheet here:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZNUVaZ0VhZ3dUMkk/view

It's displayed like this:
>mean IQ
>(highest/lowest IQ)
What do you think?
Higher IQ=stronger color
Poor Romanians

Attached: iq_europe_updated.gif (1280x1024, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/figure/Sex-differences-by-age-group-for-the-MAB-II_tbl2_305033910
researchgate.net/profile/Erminio_Capitani/publication/19494483_Raven's_Coloured_Progressive_Matrices_Normative_values_on_305_adult_normal_controls/links/56a8f99508ae2df82164fe3a/Ravens-Coloured-Progressive-Matrices-Normative-values-on-305-adult-normal-controls.pdf
childpsychologist.com.au/service/assessments/developmental-assessments/the-griffith-mental-development-scales/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_of_National_Education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#Results
oecd.org/pisa/aboutpisa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have so many idiots who dedicate their lives to alcoholism that this map doesn't even surprise me anymore

How does shithole Poland have 106 iq?

>balkanlar has the dumbest yuropeens
doesn’t surprise me

Its not a shithole anymore. one few countries that pulled itself out of the gutter.

And today I "again" had to face the uncivilised shit called "Romanian gypsies" . They have absolutely no sense of how we should live in society. How did they emerge from Romania ? I thought ussr would have gazed them.

>serbs and romanians amongst the dumbest
HAHAHAHHAHA

>mean IQ
What is so mean about it?

Yeah fake map lad, French IQ drops on average of 4 per decade since 1980
I doubt they are at 101.

This map is fake news.

Well we tried killing them off when Antonescu was around. And here where i live during communism we had a very influential communist comandant that also had a house here. He got all the gypsies out of here and it was so beautiful because the community was extremely peaceful and then after 1989 they flooded this area again. No matter what we do they come back

look up the spreadsheet and see the scientific documents for yourself. Not every single Frenchman is a sandnigger living in Paris

Bitter leaf

If it's based solely on Frenchmen and not the average of the county then yes I believe it, otherwise, way too many sub 60iq baboons to even consider anything above 85 average.
French people are smart, the problem with France is there isn't too many French.

I use to hate Romania for that until some exchange student explained to me that they are called gypsies and not everyone is like that in Romania.
Feels bad you have a bad rep because of them.
And btw, I still have to prepared my holidays. Is Romania, Bucarest good to visit ?

>Poor Romanians
Maybe you should post real data next time. The studies you quoted don't support your numbers.

>Some arabs are sub 80

Jesus, I would have thought that would be sub saharan africa tier.

no, stick to the mountains

>checks studies for Portugal
>they're all non-representative shit
>2 out of 3 (or 4) are on children

btw, I've never heard of that Garcia (2016) study

I checked this nord's data for Romania, and he's fudging it. He probably threw values at random on the map.

then look up the fucking documents
Here are their names you double digit IQ moron. See what was the point of doing the experiment, where in France it was etc

>Bourdier, G. (1964). Utilisation et nouvel etalonnage du P.M. 47. Bulletin de Psychologie, 235, 39-41.

>Buj, V. (1981). Average IQ values in various European countries. Personality and Individual Differences, 2, 168-169.

>Dague, P., Garelli, M., & Lebettre, A. (1964). Recherches sur l'echelle de maturite mentale de Columbia. Revue de Psychologie Applique, 14, 71-96.

>Flynn, J. R. (2012). Are we getting smarter? Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

>Georgas, J., Weiss, L. G., van der Vijver, F. J., & Saklofske, D. H. (2003). A cross-cultural analysis of the WISC-111.

>In Georgas, J., Weiss, L. G., van der Vijver, F., & Saklofske, D. H. (Eds) (2003). Culture and Children’s Intelligence. Amsterdam: Academic Press
>Raven, J. (2008b). Manual for Raven’s Progressive Matrices Plus. London: Pearson.

>Roivainen, E. (2010). European and American WAIS 111 norms: Cross-national differences in performance subtest scores. Intelligence, 38, 187-192.

I know we're stupid but not THAT stupid. Post some real shit next time.

OP is probably just a jealous hunmutt in disguise

out of 3 (or 4) are on children
almost all IQ tests around the world are done on children aged 5-15 you absolute retard

I live very close to Bucharest and no it is as any other post communist big city. Gloomy and dark but we have the Palace of the parliament so you could see that. But trust me just go to Transilvania for some truly beautiful sights and a rich culture zone too

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-015344.jpg (978x675, 415K)

This is what I get from googling the source for romanian: researchgate.net/figure/Sex-differences-by-age-group-for-the-MAB-II_tbl2_305033910

The results say are not even close to 80's IQ

And you take two age groups from same study and avarage 4 instead of 3 very sneaky.

>Romania 88
>Romania 94
>Romania 83
>Romania 79

>Romania: mean 86
>hurr durr he's just making shit up! :(
you truly are fucking retarded when you lack the IQ to look up the fucking sources

Attached: 1514372431904.png (800x729, 48K)

Ya nah man your chart and medians are fucking retarded, you're taking the IQ of children and mixing it with adults and calling it the average of the nations.
You're a fucking idiot that doesn't know how to interpret circumstantial data.

If that's true, these worldwide analysis are useless, as SES is incredibly important at a young age. You'd be, for instance, introducing a bad proxy for income to explain income.

I don't find that 76 figure for Italy. The study is researchgate.net/profile/Erminio_Capitani/publication/19494483_Raven's_Coloured_Progressive_Matrices_Normative_values_on_305_adult_normal_controls/links/56a8f99508ae2df82164fe3a/Ravens-Coloured-Progressive-Matrices-Normative-values-on-305-adult-normal-controls.pdf
but I don't see where you got the 76

1) the values you quote are not from the studies
2) you're quite obviously statistically illiterate (you have no idea how to compute z-scores)

>I don't find that 76 figure for Italy.
Probably because it doesn't exist. OP is making shit up.

Umm Croatia has a much different (higher) IQ level than other balkan countries such as serbs and bosnians sooooo...

>how I know this chart is retarded
You're literally the same genetic specimens.

You're still Austria-Hungarian subjects to me

mediaani, idiootti

The IQ of children are in comparison to what UK children could achieve
Eg. a 6 year old child from France would not be able to achieve as much as a 5 year older child, but he’d still score an IQ of 100 RELATIVE to the IQ threshold for children at 6 years old. Thus you can compare it to adults
My fucking goodness there are too many retards on Jow Forums who doesn’t understand how IQ tests work

prove it, 86 IQ romanian

>My fucking goodness there are too many retards on Jow Forums who doesn’t understand how IQ tests work
That includes you and OP.

You have no fucking clue lad

IQ maps without ethnicities is useless retard
pls end yourself b4 u breed

Attached: iq.jpg (549x345, 56K)

I knew this thread would be filled to the brim with butthurt Romanians :DDD

So tell me how a 12 month infant can score 100 IQ on Griffith’s scale, which score is actually reflected later on in life
An infant could impossibly have an IQ similar to that of an adult, but you see what I mean by RELATIVE? Most IQ test in white countries with children and adults usually dont fall that far from the mean IQ because all the tests are measured relative to their age.
Holy shit leafs are this mentally retarded

Attached: B7EF5A31-4F0B-4245-8972-C3550F60C46C.jpg (634x650, 131K)

there's not really a point to taking the average of multiple IQ tests
the whole point of IQ tests is that they are inherently relative to themselves, i.e. you create some cognitive ability test, test a bunch of people, take the average and call that 100 and then normalize all results based on that average

you can only really compare separate IQ test results if they all have the same fundamental tests, which they don't always have. there are different approaches to IQ testing
this is why it's more useful to compare in terms of standard deviations

>So tell me how a 12 month infant can score 100 IQ on Griffith’s scale, which score is actually reflected later on in life
yeah, no
babies don't even have all of their neurons until they're 24 months of age

We did in school here when I was around 8 or 9, was the only time we did it. They didn't even say what they were and never gave the results. It was all patterns we had to guess similar to the tests you see online now-a-days.

They could have been standardized in some way, to be fair, but they probably weren't or some where and some weren't.

The only thing coming close to a proper standardized IQ test atm are the PISA tests.

You're talking about the 2004 one or something unrelated?

Here is an example of a person who don’t understand
I said the Griffith Scale. Look it up. It’s real. It measures performance at toddler level with 100 as the average score a UK toddler can achieve.

Attached: F1C3CA5C-43E8-406D-A5F7-23E133B66AB2.png (679x769, 58K)

I was out of school in 2004 so it was much earlier. Regular public-school.

fake news

Attached: 1505697819183.jpg (615x441, 115K)

The most accurate was from Buj without any doubt. Lynn just used that and destroyed it by mixing pisa results and other crap.

Attached: Buj_IQ_551europe_5.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

jesus christ you're beyond retarded

childpsychologist.com.au/service/assessments/developmental-assessments/the-griffith-mental-development-scales/
>Practical Reasoning. The Practical reasoning sub-scale measures the ability of a child (2 to 8 years) to solve practical problems, understanding of basic maths concepts and understanding of moral issues.

like I said, you can't cognitively test babies under 2 years old because they literally lack the grey matter
don't fuck with me nerd, i've studied neurology

this test is clearly true 100% don't question it, goyim

It's still a shithole and the recent developments in Poland have very little to do with the Polish people themselves and more to do with being in the right condition at at the right place at the right time.

You wouldn't say that Saudi Arabia 'pulled itself out of the gutter' just because a few sand monkeys struck oil.

Poles are closer to blacks than muslims are.

>PISA
According to that, Persians, Pakistanis, Indians and Vietnamese are übermensch

>serbia

Attached: 0e8.jpg (680x395, 37K)

It’s a fucking development quotient test that sees how well the brain of an infant is developed
It doesn’t matter if the baby doesn’t have black matter yet or not. It’s not supposed to test out matrixes and such, but look at its reaction to toys, language, social and motor skills
What matters is that it’s a score that proportionally matches(or are roughly the same) the IQ of the infant when it turns 6-15.

Attached: FAFA880E-7E63-44D0-9842-D0542176AA15.png (856x846, 85K)

Fucking 94? I did the mensa test and i got 122, some other friends got from 105 to 115. 94 is way too low for the *top*, not even the average is that low

You are talking about migrants? Those are not representative samples of the countries of origin. Out of those, only Vietnam participated in 2015. India apparently did in 2009 at came at the bottom.

Attached: 1521840962057.png (573x460, 86K)

Even Nepal and fucking Bangladesh ranks high on PISA tests
PISA tests are used more to reflect the quality of the education or government’s efforts to STEM

no you claimed you can test the IQ of a 1 year old baby
you can't

stop pretending you know what you're talking about, you don't

you probably did some meme tests, then.
the op pic is accurate.

this saved us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_of_National_Education

PHEW!

wha?

Attached: Pisa_results401.gif (1160x1910, 173K)

uhhhh....look up PISA 2017?

Yes you can, as the Griffiths score is roughly what the child will score in Full Scale IQ later on in life
It’s not exactly IQ but the number is similar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#Results
wtf is PISA 2017? There is something fishy here

oecd.org/pisa/aboutpisa/

Also, the results on Wikipedia for Portugal are the 2015 ones.

wtf is this then??

Attached: 7B74320F-0802-4E16-A165-81092DD9B306.png (1242x2208, 380K)

That 122 is probably from the three of you combined.

>shitholes have iq below 80 (not even sub saharan ones)
>european countries full of people from somehow retain high iq
Yeah, nah, I can believe that natives are smart, but no way uk, france, germany, swedestan, netherlands, belgium, italy and the like are even 90 now

It's a list from Wikipedia. Easy, next question, tusen takk.