THE VIRGIN OF ISRAEL HAS FALLEN

Attached: 1496980547756.jpg (1599x720, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5ksBN98oh0
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump's actions speak a fuckton louder than his words. If he keeps the Iran deal, then he will have taken the first step to redeem himself.

Checked

Hes gonna keep it. Israel is probably planning a false flag though.

>Israel is probably planning a false flag though.
I hope they try and get called out by Trump for it. Pic related if it happens.

Attached: i came -LOOK HOW MUCH I CAME.jpg (1202x773, 172K)

Attached: 1507882137867.png (616x683, 321K)

Trump to the Koreans: Either slug it out now to decide a winner, or work towards peace.
Koreans: Ok, we not kill each other this time. You too crazy!

Trump to the Israelis: Either slug it out now to decide a winner, or work towards peace.
Israelis: God will save us. Let the games begin!

Attached: 1362051892001.jpg (825x540, 96K)

Attached: 1514686124978.png (1586x1324, 938K)

In the Trump & Merkel press conference Trump assured Iran would not go nuclear.

This means Iran got no working nukes and Israel is setting it all up for the epic fuckup we are waiting.

Yes, Israel's ego and their hubris will be their downfall.

Attached: 1507999180627.jpg (850x400, 51K)

>I was defeated by AIDS

You're just mad he got a couple of treasonous kikes BTFO

Oh noo... Here's a new video of Syr- Iranian children being gassed by their own government!
youtube.com/watch?v=c5ksBN98oh0

I'm glad he did, still doesn't change he was a degenerate faggot that went after other fags.

You think I care what he does in his personal life?

bump

When this is all done and over with we will not spare boomers.

Attached: trump zionism 20.png (777x633, 551K)

So I don't read news, mainly because it's entirely bullshit these days. Anyone got a QRD on the Iran deal, what Trump's going to do about it, and why it matters to the Jews?

You realize that Congress is responsible for foreign aid right? The same Congress still full of pedophiles and traitors...

Attached: trump iran traitor.jpg (736x522, 60K)

Attached: trump zionism 24.png (699x875, 380K)

Trump is going to keep the Iran nuke deal which means Iran won't get nukes. North Korea just denuclearized. Israel is the only country with illegal nukes. If the nuke deal in Iran remains that means that all eyes will be on israel.

Attached: 1507681961988.png (1604x1222, 897K)

Attached: 1498527666836.jpg (1647x4920, 3.92M)

When he doesn't you should consider what we have to say.

Attached: trump iran deal.jpg (1856x126, 35K)

Oh sweet. I think it'd be real cool if the world collectively agreed to repurpose the nuclear payloads to start LFTRs, multiply all the world's electricity by a factor of a thousand.
MAD is old, let's just drone each other like bros. No need to make land uninhabitable for dozens of years.

NOPE. Humanity was NEVER supposed to use Nuclear energy.

Attached: 1499262624807.jpg (2337x4277, 3.92M)

Wtf

Trump released him to Israel because he had evidence on even bigger kikes.

Why not?

Trump is an Israeli plant. The United States is and has been under occupation just as all other Nations.

Attached: trumps jew dad.jpg (651x605, 58K)

Because nuclear energy is destructive as fuck and a shitty way to produce energy too. They locked away the better alternatives. Tesla had it right.

Trump's father was considered an antisemite.

Attached: 1518133978274.jpg (3774x4199, 3.57M)

>he was an antisemite despite donating land to Talmudists
anti-Semitism is a Jewish trick.

Attached: trump dad.png (399x293, 140K)

Yeah no shit... to get 27 years for money laundering.. and then he is set free just like that.. just wew man.. just wew at this fucked up and sick world.

You're braindead. Nuclear is the safest and most effective to generate power, and has the least ecological impact

I SAID HE WAS CONSIDERED AN ANTISEMITE BY JEWS. HE WASNT ACTUALLY ONE.

Death to israel.

Electrical energy and tesla's technlogy are the best way.

Attached: 1510681441083.png (1109x832, 480K)

What the fuck are you even talking about?

He's not gay.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 6.54.53 PM.png (1085x71, 51K)

The fucking tesla papers. We live in an electrical universe.

Attached: 1514428985543.jpg (543x599, 43K)

8d chess

>The United States is and has been under occupation just as all other Nations.

Its quite remarkable really, for such a small tribe to hold so much power in the world...

888D chess.

Attached: 1509907850793.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

Attached: 1501867600158.png (529x200, 88K)

Trump's father was a Zionist Jew.
Trump is a Zionist Jew.

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

Consider the fake psychic who makes millions off gullible people seeking answers. It's not hard to deceive others and does not require any special ability but a lack of integrity.

Dude, you're saying the dumbest shit I've ever seen on Jow Forums. Your post scream of neuroticism and you seem to think you get to decide what the truth is.

Trumps father was a Zionist Jew and it's backed up here and here

HAHAHAHA. He donated land and died in a jewish hospital, that's your fucking proof? HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Jews considered Trumps father an "antisemite" and yet he donated land to evil Talmudist Jews and died in a Jewish hospital
>"this is proof of nothing!"

wake up before you cant.

Attached: trump zionism 7.jpg (584x743, 92K)

based

Anyone who actually looks into it immediately sees that they use "security concerns" as the main excuse to take new land. This kills the idea that they care about peace. Their idea of peace is them doing whatever they want and nobody fights back or criticizes them.

Dude you keep posting these pictures titled Trump Zionist, which means you have a clear agenda. It's sad.

>dude you keep exposing Trump as a Zionist plant subverting American democracy for Israel
>stop it!

Attached: jew tears.jpg (512x340, 39K)

>wanted to fuck pigeons
>completely incoherent for his last 20 years
>worked on technologies that refused to accept basic, demonstrable relations in physics
>worst businessman of the 20th century

lol sure

Interesting. Ive also read that Jesus was depicted as 888 in some Ancient Greek literature quiet frequently as well.

You live in an energetic universe. There is no ether.

Attached: 1509606996929.png (720x419, 274K)

Yes there is, the ether is the same thing you experience when you meditate and observe the silence.

>came to the thread for a witty comment from an Israeli poster
>its just american flags
>leaves thread

good to know i'm typing at a child

That's a literally meaningless statement.

Attached: IMG_0754.gif (748x500, 6K)

Basically

Attached: KindaGay.png (539x600, 392K)

>good to know i'm typing at a child
Typing at a child? Holy shit, I figured I was talking to a Jew, now I know you're using a hebrew/english keyboard too.

Trump is the Messiah

Attached: 1519126002474.png (768x182, 94K)

Um.
I wouldn't go that far.

The Art Of The Deal = 888 in English Gematria.

If Trump unites Korea, brings peace to the middle east, exposes all of the crimes committed to the people of this planet by the Zionists and reveals the truth they've kept hidding to maintain us as slaves would that qualify him in your opinion?

Its happening fur sure .

this is the worst shilling ive ever seen. thats one of the biggest hospitals in long island

As the Antichrist, maybe.
Dude's supposed to reign during a false peace for a while before flipping shit.

Good news is, if he is Antichrist, he'll be going after Israel pretty hard here shortly.

Never take the first boat. You'll know when the Messiah has arrived.

That dude has been in like 20 threads today posting the same shit. He's a neurotic jew.

ZIONISM

IS

THE

ANTICHRIST

CHRIST IS A STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS. OF UNITY.

Jesus wasn't a real person.

All our problems originate from the city of London.

Attached: 1516147737260.png (1024x1536, 2.83M)

why did trumps dad give land to talmudists? :)

That question is irrelevant to the point you were making.

Zionists didnt commit crimes. You are thinkin globalists who are defiling zion into babylon. Not that you would know the difference. The truth is you are too stupid to see what is right n front of your eyes. You dont gaze at the heavens. You watch tv alien abominations that distort time and prophesy false future transhuman tech utopia. The middle east wont know peace because the resources are scarce in the desert dwelling region of middle earth. Too say otherwise is to ignore 2000 years of history since Jesus died amd rose again. Nothing qualifies trump because he is the fallen king chosen by men to usher in armageddon and the revelation of Christ. Its about time. No amount of money or Trump memes will ever alter the course of history we are fated to repeat. But you as a faithless amd wicked spawn of these last generations cant fathom the ancients way or comprehend the wisdom of God revealed to the righteous few among us.

>34 posts by this ID
>it's irrelevant Trumps father donated land ot baby raping Talmudist Jews
lol

GLOBALISTS AND ZIONISTS ARE THE SAME FUCKING THING. STOP USING THIS TALKING POINT KIKE. ITS RETARDED.

Yell louder, that should make it true.

Your fundamental understanding of religion is distorted based on a book intentionally written to mislead its readers. Additionally Pastors and Priests are bribed and paid off by the zionists.

ARISE MY TEMPLARS.
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
WE are the warrior monks of the 21st century, we will bring the knowledge to our blinded brothers
>matrix unplugging
Its time, the Jews have subverted this place, And now shutting it down when they bomb children.
>there is a faction war , inner civil war
Agency against agency brother against brother, Co worker against fellow peer.
>CiaNigger against CiaNigger
We need to remain true and get our transmission from GOD!
>TERRY is like Paul the Apostle converting the Science atheists causing great harm to Googles science cult

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!
>A war against our minds and hearts
Where the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized VILE PEOPLE ORDER
An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>PizzaGate IS REAL
and much much worse
>the worst movie you have ever seen cannot compare to the human sacrifice and torture that THEY DO

We need to counterattack these SCOUNDREL fucks... through waking people up with CrimsonPills. Expose these beasts

Ww3 starts SOON

>Turkey iran
Vs
>israel and mossad

Attached: 1525122104184.png (1427x978, 202K)

Thats how most christian ideas spread, so it's worth a try.

CHRIST IS A STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS

7th heaven

Attached: 1516612856061.png (2518x1722, 2.82M)

How is Iran this time of year?

Why would a POTUS sign the Iran Deal?

Raised by a Marxist: Dunham
Mentored by a Communist: Davis
Groomed by a Terrorist: Ayers
Funded by a Saudi Prince: Alwaleed
Married by an Anti-American: Wright
Advised by IRANIAN born: Jarrett
Protected by a Globalist: Soros

Make sense now?

JS

Trump would sign the deal because Iran doesn't have nukes and doesn't want Iran to get them. Also Israel has illegal nukes so they are fucke.d

When is WW3 going to start?

Attached: hydewars_reparations copy.jpg (792x612, 308K)

999 = high on pot

youre so close

Globalism is Zionism.

Attached: 1502558380298.jpg (2000x1947, 833K)

Why tf do we want the Iran deal again?

What do you mean?

Attached: 1503517080458.png (800x769, 126K)

SO THAT IRAN DOESNT GET NUKES AND ISRAEL CANT WAR MONGER