Right Wing Youth

I'm 18 and everyone at my highschool is alt-right. Gen Z is based. Me and my friends have been taking karate lessons because we read some right-wing literature like Plato, Kennedy Admin documents, and Mein Kampf and believe physical fitness and ability to fight is as important as knowledge. We train at this Dojo together and at school there was this blue haired leftist bully trying to humilate some kid for being really skinny in gym (even tho leftists are against bodyshaming). And my friend falcon kicked the SJW into the wall. He got suspended for a day for the action.

Technically highschool papers can be used in academia. Just like how the American anthem lyrics were written in a highschool. So we write right-wing reports for everything and actually are getting good grades because i guess we're convincing the teacher.

Our Sensai is a based Asian guy who is an ethnonationalist and basically says "blood and soil" like the alt-right protesters. We are getting good grades to get into a decent university so we can shift the academia into a right-wing domain. We are openly pro-Trump but secretly pro-Hitler if that makes sense. My friend did a speech and when people asked him how he was so great he said "im not a hitler fan, but i learn from the greats" and everyones like "whaaaaat?" he's like "well i like his public speaking not his actions". Very sbutle redpill.

So this GEN Z is based is NOT just a meme, it's true.

youtube.com/watch?v=1tcEDIFg9Ik

Attached: right wing youth.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent
amazon.com/Identity-Rising-Nationalist-Millennials-Generation/dp/1980461066/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1525129284&sr=1-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cringe

>Boomers 1946
>each generation is 20 years
You're a millennial.

I knew some faggot would say that. In what way is anything we did cringy? Isn't this the opposite of cringe? Please explain how this is cringe.

Gen Z counts anyone born 1997 until like 2007

Also, pro-trump is blue-pilled as fuck.

We're publically pro-Trump, secretly we think Assad is better. Again we don't want to come out pro-Hitler pro-Assad etc. We are trying to normalize the right-wing and make it seem cool. We are still undecided on Trump because although he seemed based he's a neocuck.

If it's real then I'd say keep it up.

thanks man.

You sound like a goofy kid trying to find a way to get girls to touch your dick

I'm actually not a degenerate and am abstaining from casual sex.

I have a similar hanger like in your picture, what a coincidence.

Attached: IMAG0037.jpg (3072x4096, 2.87M)

Jeet Kune Do (theory)
BJJ
Akido (Segal's) for weapons attacks
Boxing
Karate for foot work and kicks

Attached: pol degeneracy online propaganda.jpg (1601x1719, 737K)

meme flag retard

>supporting two foreign dictators over your own President
Yeah, some nationalist. I’m gen z as well but come on man. Just get your school out to vote in 2018 and beyond- the politics here are what matter, not what’s happening in Syria and not what happened in Germany 70 years ago

That's cool whats that from? Where did you get it from?

Also what flag would you say I use? I want to use the fascist flag but i also believe in personal liberty so i feel it's misrepresentative but the kekistani flag is cringe.

You sound like an old person, trying to sound like a young person... Oh you and your homies are into the alt right are you? Man.. you guys are so hip and groovy. Kys twat

quality larp, brother.

Gen Z here also. Fucking hell this made me cringe stop

But he is right Gen Z is redpilled

Attached: tip_toppy.gif (489x552, 93K)

>everyone at my highschool is alt-right.
stop lying dumb shill.

Attached: altright jews.png (2312x1904, 2.73M)

Pick and flag and stick with it, retard. Preferably your own country's.

This

Are you guys going to start working on the (((Greco Roman))) problem? They’re basically Jews

Attached: AD9B2FFB-05EE-4061-B0E7-13A57C3180CE.png (1024x819, 159K)

Yeah sure supporting a Jew-Puppet president over a foreign leader who actually represents the interests of nationalists and white people is totally un-nationalistic

>Just get your school out to vote in 2018 and beyond
I am voting in every election except municipal because i don't understand enough but yes

>the politics here are what matter, not what’s happening in Syria and not what happened in Germany 70 years ago
What are you talking about? What's going on in Syria is very important. Assad is representing nationalist interests while the globalists want Syria to become a new Iraq.

Got it from a friend.

That doesn't represent ideology.

How did it make you cringe? Just tell me because im honestly wondering what about my post was cringy. And don't just say "all of it". What about it

I'm exaggerating obviously. I even mentioned there was an SJW. What i mean is the culture is shifting alt right and leftists are being mocked.

No that never really considered me. I'm a big Madison Grant fan but like him on ideology and immigration more than his specifics on race.

What's it originally from?

Your post sounds like a giant larp. The only people who do that are neckbeard kekistanis looking to be cool.

Here's a tip: Never reveal you're full power level boyo

You don't understand. I'm not in some HR-controlled Silicon Valley tech company. The culture in my school is such that i can be like this and it won't affect my status at all.

So what’s your position on the JQ?

Don't listen to the negativity coming at you from ass wipes. They're most likely jealous. Keep doing what you're doing. Being successful individually is the best effort you can put forward to improve your country.

Lurk more. I've been since I started on
/b/ when I was 11. 7 years ago this place was different.

Attached: Gay_Award.jpg (685x456, 48K)

Based leaf.

Jews are in such high positions of power because

>high IQ
>extreme nepotism
>tribal identity from within but white identity from without so they fit into both groups while excluding non-Jews
>brains designed more linguistically rather than spatially. So they are great at manipulating but not creation.

That's why they run the world.

Attached: 1502730095606.jpg (642x318, 40K)

thanks man

My HS is pretty based in NE Ohio aswell.

Just fascist. Or white pride, an all white country is the only one that can legitimately care/focus on civil liberties and freedoms. In multi culti land those just get abused through lawsuits and protect degeneracy that wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Hey, that guys triangle pendant was pretty sweet wasn't it? I wonder what kind of super cool club you have to be in to get something like that. You should get one of those and wear it to school and when out getting pizza and stuff, really stick it to those lame ass sjws

>muh Jew puppet
Look, I don’t want to get into this conversation right now but blaming Jews for everything and basing your views entirely on Jow Forums conspiracy theories is not healthy. Look at what trump has actually done and said as it pertains to anything to do with Israel or Jews and you’ll find he’s just a normal person, not a Jew puppet or a Jow Forumsack.

>hitler and Assad are white nationalists
Hitler was an aryan nationalist who killed your countrymen in a pointless war and Assad is a middle easterner. I don’t want Assad gone but don’t pretend he’s some kind of God, especially in relation to your nations own leader. It’s cringey. Also, trump doesn’t want Assad gone either, so...

How do you reconcile that with their genetic similarity (overlap actually) with Sicilians?

Attached: A90AE9EF-F074-4FE8-A103-361F47B711EB.png (1600x1600, 60K)

>based.
You don't even know what it means...

Attached: I-Guarantee-It.jpg (620x367, 19K)

>Houston
My highschool is a bunch of niggers. Thanks Katrina

Attached: 1520436810961.png (718x520, 815K)

>first post kike

Every fuckin time

Same, central Ohio checking in

Jews also have a 58% intermarriage rate in the states so they may be subversive but they aren’t terribly ethnocentric once you get out of Israel.

jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent

Tbh, genetic arguments about Jewish nature confuse the hell out of me

I havent a clue, mate.

Eh.... not really mate. OP is fake and gay as fuck.

No problem bro. Studying the methods smart people used to elevate themselves above regular people is an intelligent thing to do. If you want to become a good public speaker also study rhetoric, and to develop your mind, logic and reasoning.

"Me and my friend bern taking karate" LOL

Attached: image:1046.gif (400x225, 1.82M)

ignore the cunt - keep at it lad

amazon.com/Identity-Rising-Nationalist-Millennials-Generation/dp/1980461066/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1525129284&sr=1-1

oh go blow up a super market, or steal a tractor , or something you bunch excel at.

I'm eighteen and you're a fucking faggot.

>I'm eighteen and you're a fucking faggot.
Raised on s.o.y

eat some onions

Attached: soy boy antifa commie.jpg (2048x1294, 294K)

dont take bait so easily, the proper response to this faggot is
>ead
with a response like that, you
1. don't even give him the satisfaction of a well thought out response
2. tell him to fuck off
3. force him to google something he is probably too fucking young to know the meaning of in order to validate his "fuck off" response from you

No hes fkn cool and you're the fag :) everyone should learn self defense

>triggered

I only eat onions. People say I look like an ogre

Karate is stupid. Take Cardio Kickboxing and BJJ. It's way better in my experience. Also ballroom dance is pretty great.

>defending first post kikes

This is the state of 4cuck Jow Forums

>t there conspiracy theories!
>Stop blaming jews.
Get the fuck out of my board.

When I was younger like you we all were very nationalistic, most of us had a Dutch flag on our bomberjacket, we were very proud.
Maybe your generation will be the one, hard times make strong men.
And you will be the one who would otherwise have to pay for previous gens gluttonous behavior.

Attached: gabber met vlag.jpg (600x800, 58K)

I was defending myself
>state of you

You lie and even if its true kys

Some may call you edgy but the fact alone that you stand for something you believe in makes you better than most if the other people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH NONO HAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHAHAH

This is decent satire; you might fool a few people into actually believing your story. The meme flag adds a nice touch.

If for some reason what you wrote actually is true, you're as bad as the magapede boomers and should consider killing yourself.

Okay Rabbi, so what do you want?
A pat on the fucking head faggot?

Attached: 1517100499493.jpg (504x360, 46K)

B A S E D

Attached: LGBT.jpg (260x260, 44K)

>defending kikes
>defending self

GTFO Enzo Chaimarino

>getting fit
>learning martial arts
>learning about history

>THAT SHIT IS DUMB FAGGIT!!!!!

ITT a bunch of loud barking kikes and their retarded goyim

Attached: 1521606930394.png (625x773, 111K)

Couldn't be further from the truth. The time will come for us to go back to our roots

Attached: 1523220631559.png (2550x3300, 404K)

Karate, you gotta be joking, right!?

the Valknut - odinist symbol

>a bunch of loud barking kikes and their retarded goyim
>itt

I found the kikes itt

Self-improvement is based & you're a fucking cunt

Your way is on the out, faggot

Attached: 1523217986914.gif (640x406, 365K)

>18 cringe kid
>fashwave
why am I not surprised

prolly bullshit

Gen Z here also, yeah most white kids I know are pretty right wing. I feel like we should start a Gen Z group or something like that

Attached: white boys.png (975x565, 132K)

>cant understand wtf is said in green text

>not a faggot who cant into reading comprehension

KYS moron

Yeah i'm gen Z aswell and in Canada its even worse. The kids I know are either extremely left wing or extremely right wing. I even met one of my friend based off this board which is fucking hilarious. Also a german kid told me once "We're white we got to stick together" and that was really eye opening.

Take a bath with a toaster, dumbfuck.

Attached: raketime.jpg (361x593, 123K)

i already am a good public speaker

I'll take a look at this. I love reading.

That's actually a good idea. His response wasn't thought out, so why should i give him any thought in response?

Thats some grade A kike buttshoah there Vito Silvertino

>muh based drumpf yoof XD
>Our Sensai is a based Asian guy who is an ethnonationalist and basically says "blood and soil"
> We are openly pro-Trump but secretly pro-Hitler
Time to go back to Jow Forumsthe_donald civic nationalist scum. Come at me and I'll make sure your blood hits the soil.

Attached: 170522-trump-israel-western-wall-mn-0930_ff864d41a820503fbecca774ce790455.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

I specifically said I'm openly pro-Trump but secretly pro-Hitler. How am i a civic nationalist.

>muh based non-white sensai XD
You're a dishonest shill like 90% of this board post-2015. If you wanna blow minds just straight up talk about the downsides of diversity.

Attached: 1524448975705.png (376x476, 254K)

Antifa larping as rw

So I'm suppose to shun my Sensai because he's Asian? He's an ethnonationalist. Yes it's a bit hypocritical how he's in America. But he said blood is the most important thing, he says nation is the most important thing, and says the two go hand in hand. He said he won't let his daughter marry a non-Japanese man.

Then it's a shitlarp because im actually making the right look good. If i wanted to make the alt-right look bad I'd say "hey guys just got done smoking meth and shitting on the streets HEIL HITLER" but obviously not that simplified.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

> He's an ethnonationalist
> Yes it's a bit hypocritical how he's in America
>He said he won't let his daughter marry a non-Japanese man
For his kind, not yours.

I gave in to the meme a few days ago and actually ate a raw onion. Got through half of it until I realized how retarded I was being, and how bitter it was.

Onions are great in salads and on burgers though.

>making the right look good.
You're making it look good for the people you don't want it to be good for like what's happening with Kanye shilling for niggers on the right, hence being a civic nationalist aka typical republican.

He knows we're white nationalists too and is fine with it. Or at the very least tolerates it as he's never shown any distaste for it.

I'm not even a civic nationalist. I'm not going to go openly 1488.

Doesn't mean he wants to see you succeed that way, he probably applauds the Asian buying up of American real estate and businesses.