RAPE: State of Our UNION

DO NOT DO DRUGS WITH WOMEN.

If you are wealthy, of status or power then, never fuck girls after doing drugs with them.

COSBY is a lesson! Imagine, weed becomes known as an incapacitor for consent? How many of you will be screwed for smoking a bowl with a ho?

Attached: Bill-Cosby-Mugshot1.jpg (618x412, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/marijuana/short-and-long-term-effects.html
msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/times-up-takes-aim-at-r-kelly-over-sex-misconduct-claims/ar-AAwxu9y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The lesson is don't trust Hollywood rape pedos and junkies.

Attached: pedo hollywood malcom in the middles.jpg (1368x1190, 225K)

cosby is a lesson because niggers
not drugs not rape just fucking niggers

Common sense should tell you our women are corrupted by pedos and junkies. Therefore, fuck with smarts not stupidity.

Attached: Potn_chocolate_banana.jpg (640x629, 77K)

Roman Polansky, Charlie Sheen, Kevin Spacey, Paul Walker... What the fuck are you on about man?

Attached: nix.jpg (300x168, 5K)

nice picks my man
you did provide one jew. and you provided a fag. not sure what the story is with paul walker though but that's ok

Attached: Interracial_rape_2003-2006.jpg (857x1046, 126K)

Grow up man. Cosby is wealthy. Like all wealthy men, color doesn't matter. Get it through your head, our wealthy see you and anyone who is not in their class as "niggers" and peasants. You are trash like the rest of the blacks, spics and mongoloids.

Paul Walker was facing child molestation charges for a text message relationship with a girl living in NORWAY.

My friend was jailed for fucking a girl while they were both smoking weed... judge stated it was "very powerful marijuana" during the sentencing. Which is what the "victim" called it in her testimony.

>smoking a bow
>putting quaaludes into an unknowing persons cappuccino

Not even close

That defense was heavily used in the 70's to 80's before crack epidemic.

Hey RETARD! Effects of Marijuana:
>Loss of sense of personal identity
>Lowered reaction time
>Problems with coordination
>Up to seven times more likely to contract sexually transmitted infections
than non-users

Sound like consensual sex you fucking Autist? Shit, people like you need to be lined up against the wall like that pedo deviant fuck ROSS And no I have not been drinking.

Citation: drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/marijuana/short-and-long-term-effects.html

Looks like Cosby was just the beginning, Kelly "piss on 14 year old girls" is next.

msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/times-up-takes-aim-at-r-kelly-over-sex-misconduct-claims/ar-AAwxu9y

Attached: 10-samuel-l-jackson-black-snake-moan-compressed.jpg (593x342, 42K)

>And no I have not been drinking.

Attached: PViwWUw.jpg (1200x684, 33K)

women can't truly consent because they are children. start fucking men

Attached: back_guy.jpg (509x2099, 156K)

>fucking randoms
>doing drugs

You have bigger problems, user.

Attached: 76345783693737695.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

You can do that as often as possible and with shiksas as young as you want - as long as you are a jew.
Your best bud Judge Schmuel Grosstein will be sure to drop all charges against you, no matter how high the mountain of evidence against you is. You can probably even make some shekels by claiming that this relentless prosecution reminds you of the shoah, even though you didn't even experience it. But only an anti semite would say that to you.

Cosby, however, is not jewish. So it was dumb of him to have sex with any women. Even after decades and with no evidence, goyim can be charged with sex crimes. Gulty until proven innocent - and oy vey, with no evidence, I'm afraid the jewry jury has no choice but to declare you guilty.

So the great black icon and hero turns out to be just another raping nigger.
LOL. It sucks to be black.

Attached: 1521592404867.jpg (471x315, 37K)

Just avoid women altogether. Fuck traps.

if we both did drugs, then why am I the rapist? Why not the woman? I was incapacitated too, how was I able to consent?

Because you have the penis?

Assuming weed is an incapacitor for consent, and me and and a girl smoke it and then have sex doesn't it mean I can accuse her of rape as well, because I wasn't able to consent? Or does it apply only to women?

okay virgin

>get pill you've never had before

>obviously a prescription pill

>I CAN TRUST HIM, HE'S BILL COSBY

absolute roastie judgement

gender is a social construct, besides, whats a penis have to do with it? A woman is just as capable as a man right?

>bryan cranston is a child rapist
there goes my smile

GUILTY!

Attached: image:1049.gif (480x315, 3.2M)

>Fucking Bill Cosby going to prison lol.

The Jews are even coming for the blacks. What stage in the decline does that mean we're at?

This is absolutely redpilled. I don't really care because if you're dumb enough to waste your life on weed you might as well be in jail sooner rather than later but it is fair to warn them first.

So many women will take advantage of this. Bars are going to go out of business over it too.

Dude quaeloods are fucking sedatives. I know people trip on sedatives and get stuck in K-holes but honestly it's really retarded shit to trip on.

Even if this reddit post was really him, he said he was abused by the show executives and one of the 'minor roll actors', neither of which describe Brian Cranston.

Lol even if you don't fuck them they can still say you did 30 years later with no proof like they did to him. There is no proof he actually fucked them.

Cosby is innocent. He smoked some weed with a few hos. 30 years later the metoo movement starts, then gets hijacked almost immediately. The hos he got high with see they can make money. The bitch who was trying to pay people to accuse trump of rape gets involved because Cosby isn't a flaming liberal. One of the sluts even admitted she went there with the intent to seduce him. And a diary is nor proof if you can't even bring it to court because you "destroyed it" Basically none of those bitches had real evidence and got away with damning a great man for consensual sex

Just have the bitch sign a release of fault before you put your widdle peepus in her

Better than being a christcuck

Lmao this is retarded, most of these sluts don't snitch even if they were legitimately raped. False rape accusation is Jewish propaganda to keep whites from fucking white women.

he touched her puss. that's it. he didn't fuck her at all.

he talks about the trips to houses though and only Cranston did that I think. Could have just lied about it being his wife and kids and instead it was 20 fat hung hollywood execs.

those who are truly lost choose hell over the kingdom of heaven

those who are truly lost worship a god who forsook him for the jews

They look better and give better head

Laws are meant to protect the weak. Women and children are substantially weaker than you. This is why there is no female draft.

No refer to above comment.

us returning to medieval or caliphate times. Twas fun.

YEP MGTOW

Hey goy We're gods people so let us control your country and kiss our asses.

Attached: booz-allen-has-fired-edward-snowden-868x651.jpg (868x651, 37K)