HAPPENING

California senator wants to abolish foreign aid to Israel, polling at 18% of votes behind Feinstein

youtube.com/watch?v=V0X8CTvLi8o

Attached: giphy.gif (312x213, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Xmk6cR4YjQ
surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=e60651f4-03ad-4a80-9b0d-09bc68bbdc74
littlerevolutiondotus.wordpress.com/2018/01/21/platform/
youtube.com/watch?v=aDRoex2HaW0
therightstuff.biz/2018/04/22/the-southern-af-podcast-40-david-duke-patrick-little/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he wants to write a check for reparations for niggers too
i don't care how unelectably-antisemitic you want to be
if any part of your platform is to literally write checks to niggers, i'm out

Reparations are cancer

If you're not convinced he's our guy watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=4Xmk6cR4YjQ

This is bad. It will have ruinous consequences.

Based California.

It's just bait to try and keep niggers and cucks on his side dummy.

Here are some choice proposals:
> Put to rest the issue of slavery in the US by introducing a bill ending all foreign aid to Israel, and giving the US population of blacks descended of African slaves in the US a one time payment. This payment will be equivalent to the next ten years of aid to Israel divided by the number of recipients. Enshrined in this bill will be a permanent ban on providing foreign aid to Israel, including a death penalty for any politician introducing a bill that would lead to foreign aid to Israel.
> Introduce legislation outlawing lobbying efforts of foreign governments, specifically those of the terrorist state of Israel (AIPAC, ADL, etc).

He is openly targetting ZOG, but he needs your help. Get the word out in any way you can. Make sure to vote for him. The fact that he is in second place is remarkable, and we need to give him all the energy we can.

> Who is Patrick Little?
He's in second place for the 2018 US Senate race in California. He is currently polling at 18% second only to Diane Feinstein. surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=e60651f4-03ad-4a80-9b0d-09bc68bbdc74

> What does he represent?
Here is his campaign platform: littlerevolutiondotus.wordpress.com/2018/01/21/platform/

Attached: poll.jpg (676x476, 50K)

Who's going to lead the next antiwar anarcho-capitalist charge?

>0
california is fucking cucked out of its mind, i hope there cancer doesn't spread to other states letting my state give checks to people that believe there ancestors got murdered. Shit happened 200 years ago let it go, its just like the jews crying holocaust, not every jew got genocided let it fucking go. We grew up past killing people our faggot armies are the ones causing niggers and jews to get uppity, not the common citizen.

Trips by the way ppl

You sure this guy wasnt joking about writing checks to niggers?

Turning it into gibsmedats
Fucking madman. Too bad that's still 30b pissed down the drain

I love the volume of people who want to defend the holocaust against holocause deniers. Who really fucking cares? This is the same as trying to convince any indoctrinated actor that what they've accepted as undeniable truth could potentially be embellished. People believe what they WANRT to believe and they WANT to believe Jews dindu nuffin, Hitler was a bad bad man. Stalin's Jews and their atrocious war crimes will never be forgiven, no matter how hard they try and hide it or overshadow it with "someone else's" war crimes

That's actually genius for getting the votes
>Hey darkies, I got a plan to get you paid!
In reality, we just shift foreign aid into domestic.... unfortunately you know this will go to Foreign GDP's as nogs inevitably spend it on stupid frivolous "Bling tier" garbage

It also redpills blacks on the fact that we have all this money to give away to rich Jews.

Aren't we supposed to be giving a massive $37 billion check to Israel over the next few years? Fuck that, take that money and give it to the niggers as a one time check to shut them the fuck up forever. They'll just spend it on dumb shit anyway.

Judenrat is scared.

Bump

TDS and TRS guys are against him because of (((optics))) so expect some push back

>b-but muh Ricky Vaughn
We don't need ironybro faggots who hide behind a Twitter handle making decisions for us

>started speaking yiddish
>i mean hebrew

the absolute state of the modern amerijew

He needs to be marketed towards niggers because of the gibs part. It's a cunning strategy, use the jews own pets against them. The callers need to target nigger neighborhoods. Steal them from Feinstein.

This is lowkey fucking brilliant for a myriad of reasons. Even if they collectively all by cheeze-its and bacon this is still a 123123123123123123123123123x better use of my tax money.

this is genius. the blacks will be all over this as long as they hear about it and the jews will be frothing at the mouth.

>TDS and TRS guys are against him because of (((optics))) so expect some push back

I heard he was on a TRS podcast with duke, anyone got a link?

I'd be fine with a portion of my taxes going to minorities if it stays in the country. That's a worthy price for ending the even more retarded jewish reparations shit to a foreign country that will backstab us when we stop being useful. Let them all rot.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDRoex2HaW0
He has gone a little too far with the pro white stuff. He has to find a way to appeal to all races. This is a great way. Oddly enough he has 30% of the Asian vote in his district. Only 22% of white.

Can somebody please make the beginning a webm?

You have to start somewhere with disrupting the global economy.

But watch a bill like this be pushed through with a shit ton of riders and unrelated clauses that nullify any benefits.

is he or is he not trying to write checks from my accounts directly to niggers for nothing
just answer that
i wasn't aware that reparations payments were pro-white
fuck off

all of you nigger-lovers fuck off

They will literally spend it all and put it back into the economy, who the fuck cares? It is a much better option than pissing it away to Israel.

Why is Ricky Vaughn against him?

So I take it you didn't watch the video?

But come to think of it our country's money will still find its way to Israel through corporations and officially sponsored PACs. So a bill like this does jack shit. It immediately wouldn't fix anything.

Buy stock in Nike, weed shops, and apple

Because he wants everyone hiding behind anonymity and shitposting instead of being politically active.

Look at the platform on his website. He wants to end foreign lobbying, specifically from Israel.

>The fact that he is in second place is remarkable
Not really - nobody who polled for him likely even knew who he was - they just voted for the only non-hispanic republican

Stupid, there can be both. I will go with Ricky's idea for now but maybe one day when the time is right I will reveal myself and make some sort of run for office. I will likely be a crypto though

Right, plus it’s less than $1000 per monkey.
New Jordan’s, bag of weed, pay late phone bill, it’s gone.

Are the diaspora and Zionist Jews finally engaging in open conflict?

guy in OPs video has Aspergers. they always look down a lot. he seems cuddly tho

i did
fine
what about the reparations platform?

yeah alright

this guy fucking sucks

>Patrick Little
more info on his reparations plan? Cant find anything via google

Looks like the only thing that the US can do to nuke the ZOG is helping the NOG.

Is he the whitest man alive?

Attached: GvXqU3KW_400x400.jpg (344x344, 28K)

Dude in the vid is an obvious plant to try and make us look retarded

oy to tha muthafukin vey. Let's give this man our support.

Attached: 25634568678.jpg (468x466, 45K)

Bump don't die

California allows propositions.
We should try to get ‘no elected Californian official can hold duel citizenship or be recognized as a citizen by a foreign state.’

The sjws here would eat it up. The Jewish state IS the wedge issue on the left.
Think about it.

>Put to rest the issue of slavery in the US by introducing a bill ending all foreign aid to Israel, and giving the US population of blacks descended of African slaves in the US a one time payment. This payment will be equivalent to the next ten years of aid to Israel divided by the number of recipients. Enshrined in this bill will be a permanent ban on providing foreign aid to Israel, including a death penalty for any politician introducing a bill that would lead to foreign aid to Israel.

This shit is genius but
> including a death penalty for any politician introducing a bill that would lead to foreign aid to Israel.
This prob wont fly if they take this out it would be good

source ?

WTF i love California now

we must meme him into office. just imagine if he debated feinstein lol

therightstuff.biz/2018/04/22/the-southern-af-podcast-40-david-duke-patrick-little/

Maybe things will get better....

Attached: 1524199356348.jpg (1159x655, 272K)

I second this notion. It needs to happen.

Definitely gonna vote for this guy. Based!

I would give reparations from funds meant for foreign states in a heartbeat.

One time for reparations and close the door on aid for an entire country.

Kills two excuses at once.

THIS THIS THIS

We should make him famous

id give it in the form of tax refunds
i guess i just am not based enough

Ill take niggers over kikes any day

Kinda brilliant.

Wow that is the gayest kike I have ever seen.

why choose?
why do you have to choose? get a grip man. this patrick will not win. what he will do is provide a false-choice that actually serves zog
fucking idiots man i swear

If this is the guy running, I'm gonna vote for him. Holy shit!

this

After looking at his policies shits now gonna fly
platform:

>Introduce a bill to the US Senate making it illegal to raise funds for any foundation related to the perpetuating of propaganda related to a ‘holocaust’, formally making US’s stance on the holocaust to be that it is a Jewish war atrocity propaganda hoax that never happened.
>Introduce legislation restoring immigration policy in the US such that the 1965 Immigration Act is repealed and restoring the policies of the National Origins Act.
>Introduce legislation restoring the original intent of the Constitution, explicitly stating that the United States is a ethnically European nation.
>Nationalize Google, Facebook, Twitter, and all other natural monopolies in the IT industry.

This is too much, wont ever gain traction, the reparations plan though holy shit that is gold

>They'll just spend it on dumb shit anyway.
>They'll just spend it
>spend

>lightbulb.gif

Calling my broker and my attorney, brb
See below for explanation

>Oddly enough he has 30% of the Asian vote in his district.
Guess who's planning right now to invest in fast food franchises, weed enterprises, and trendy sneaker stores.

Feinstein is being forced out by her own party.
Her retirement party was already announced.

>formally making US’s stance on the holocaust to be that it is a Jewish war atrocity propaganda hoax that never happened.
controlled opposition always uses holocaust denial to ruin the rest of the message. glownigger at best
>inb4 kike shill

Agreed

I mean I would still vote for that platform whether it was a meme or not. It's better than anything else.