Will McCain spill the beans about pizzagate and ayy lmaos before he kicks the bucket?

Will McCain spill the beans about pizzagate and ayy lmaos before he kicks the bucket?

McCain seems to be an avoided subject of conversation in the news. Maybe there’s a reason.

Attached: 270283E0-A677-4561-9B97-B8150FAA6672.jpg (680x832, 123K)

You are a retard OP

>I'm freer now to speak my tumor

shills are quick.

Attached: FC335E21-13B0-4CE8-918D-72D6E8F6588B.jpg (960x960, 159K)

Are you suggesting that he, in an already ghostwritten and published book, will be revealing his role in child trafficking?
There’s too many levels of stupid to sort through to answer this OP, I’m so sorry for anyone in your life.

Wow another shill.

His last words are going to be “Obama rapes children.”

Fuck off retard i can smell you q larpers from a mile away. Mccain is a coward piece of shit who wont reveal anything because hes involved in it all. He lived as a coward and he will die as one to. Now fuck off with your shitty threads

so many shills.

shitting on Q / defeatist shitposting / memeflags are sure signs.

Attached: D2EB857B-EAB2-4DD6-B169-142E1BC7CDE2.jpg (276x182, 23K)

Attached: 1516945608898.jpg (2337x5552, 3.45M)

Attached: 1497517370851.jpg (2337x4277, 3.92M)

That was my first tumor when I read that

He knows he won't live long enough to see prison.

they rewired him just in time
no chance

McCain is a disgusting neocon who got captured and Vietnam and sang like a bird.
Disgusting being

Attached: 1513118619060.png (462x309, 243K)

>i'm a faggot advertising a book that will never sell, w an img of an article by a jew about a traitor w racemixing children and an adopted nigger daughter.
we could hang you and the old faggot w the same rope. you could kiss to death.

They're not sending their best and brightest, folks. They just aren't. They are probing anuses, they are abducting cattle and I assume some of them are good ayys. We're gonna build a force field to keep the ayys out and the ayys will pay for it.

Believe me, I know force fields. It will be the biggest, best force field within 10,000 light years. It will make the force field they have on Tau Ceti E look like it's made out of Legos. And after we build the force field we are sending every ayy that is here illegally back to their homeworld. It's time to make Earth great again.

I spoke to their leader, their head guy the other day, and he said "President Trump, you can't build a force field and we certainly aren't paying for it." You know what I said to him? I said "Draxzlor, the force field just got 10 miles higher."

Attached: trumpcraft.jpg (1024x768, 306K)

Aliens aren't real.

proof that he squealed?

Doubt it myself but that doesn’t mean that alternative chapters about him doing just that shouldn’t be written. Man the commies flipped him long ago.

Agartha Nazis are most likely real though. That's why there's the push for denuclearization. We need to get rid of nuclear energy before we can unlock the secret that have been hidden. That's also why the jews are trying to make it look like demons or evil is in Antarctica.

Attached: 1499069115431.jpg (1398x3207, 1.84M)

Attached: 1509029903520.jpg (2106x1081, 586K)

I feed on the living.

Oh sorry, I mean I love life.

Ghostwriter

My sides

Attached: Screenshot_20180430-113954.jpg (1536x1998, 1.26M)

none whatsoever but mccain is still a faggot

Why are old white people so rude and punchable? At least old niggers call you "baby" or "sugah"

Yeah? Let's hear it. Start speaking. We're all ears. WTF kind of build up is that without dropping some goods at least? Funny though, "freer", implying still some restraints. WTF was the traitor holding back?

lf trips McBrain dies tonight

>freer to speak my mind and express the most basic possible opinions.

>racism is baaaaaad
>ruuuuuusssssiiiaannnsss
>drumphhhhh

while we all wonder when he will finally breathe his last.

nobody cares john. take your pain medication and have a nap

McCain wouldn't do anything to make himself look bad, he's been a dishonourable pos since his first breath and will be so until his last.

Just looking at his armed forces record (and only the stuff you can see in public) makes you see what a cunt he was.

I gotchu f am

FUCK
DIE MCFAGGOT

He's a top-tier Anglo-slave to Israel.
Whatever he says will be the greatest of lies.

>Truth will be told and not constituted, as is the way of Hebrew lesser magic.

Attached: Always.jpg (720x541, 105K)

Free to say what's in his mind.

Says nothing.....................

Attached: Black Hole.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

>In a new book, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) writes that his battle with brain cancer has given him a sense of liberation to vote and speak his mind.

“This is my last term,” McCain writes in his upcoming book The Restless Wave, which he co-authored with former adviser Mark Salter. An excerpt of the book was posted Monday on Apple News.
yes user, all you have to do is buy his book, in stores soon!

>yes user, all you have to do is buy his book, in stores soon!

Just wait!

They will be handing them out for free at the funeral...

>Because I can claim the Russians hacked my brain with cancer if I'm wrong

>he says some crazy things about pedophiles everywhere running washington
>people attribute it to his brain tumor and his old age/dementia

McCain is 100% a RINO and not at all a patriot, he can't die soon enough.

He'll say Drumpf sucks or some retarded shit like that. Then he'll hope he isn't remembered as a piece of shit motherfucker. He should be burned alive in vietnam with is wasp as fucktard family.

Once he captured in 'Nam every ounce of mental energy he's ever expended went into justifying the deep state machinations that put him there.