Has Trump even done anything worthy of him being impeached or is it just further butthurt that he beat Hillary?

Has Trump even done anything worthy of him being impeached or is it just further butthurt that he beat Hillary?

Attached: 1524300323572.jpg (1000x1500, 566K)

Further butthurt.

Obviously not why are you even asking this question with some shill image?

Fuck off this is a slide shill thread meant for us to talk about bad shit Trump has done.

Trump is one of the best presidents the USA has ever had and that's a fact.

Butthurt.
/Thread

You need a high crime or misdemeanor to impeach.
Consider that even colluding with the Russians is not a high crime or misdemeanor.

He's done mulitple things that warrant immediate impeachment, and I say that as a lifelong Republican voter. The fact people continue to defend that utter clown is beyond me

Colluding with Russia, sexual assault on multiple women, lying to the people, deporting legal citizens. I can go on, faggot.

Most of it is butthurt.
Some argument can be made that the continued allowance of invaders (eg the "caravan") is a violation of A4S4 of the Constitution, and THAT actually is an impeachable offense.

...but if they did that, they'd be setting precedent to do the same to all the other globalist and open-borders politicians; so you'll never see that happen.

Money laundering

It was her turn....

Seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Butt hurt

Attached: Screenshot_20180430-090319.jpg (2048x1143, 800K)

I fucking love that to this fucking day, liberals cannot fathom how he won and keep making up fake shit or weird conspiracies as to how he won. They legitimately don't understand that over half of America doesn't side with them.

Exhibit A

So nothing

Wow she's fucking hot
She can dress me up like a girl any time

>flag
Checks out.

Attached: 1520713487313.jpg (740x641, 52K)

No matter what he did - he is better than Killary, and even if he DID - not a big deal!

Butthurt. Most of the people saying it don't actually know what impeachment is, how it works or why it exist. Seriously, go ask them and you'll see, they have no idea how the government functions.

He has them, thank God! Better him than frigid bitch!

Attached: 1524916478237.gif (304x160, 22K)

i really hope you're trolling hoe

Why is it so hard for women to achieve this? Is it just because they can't stop stuffing their face (love food instead of using it as sustenance like asians do) or do they really have to go on a strict diet and workout regime for years?

I don't think Trump has done anything impeachable tbqh but I wouldn't bet my house on it....