Just got all of my accounts on twitter permanently banned. I didn't post anything racist, sexist...

Just got all of my accounts on twitter permanently banned. I didn't post anything racist, sexist, I didn't even swear but now I can't even make a new account because It'll get suspended immediately. Gotta love freedom of speech.

Attached: Screenshot_20180430-175731.png (1440x2560, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/entertainment/judge-dismisses-lawsuit-accused-google-youtube-bias-against-034436968.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Say anything that is even slightly right wing, fuck it, even moderarly middle and you'll get banned. Free speech only apllies for those they agree with.

charge your battery

I make a few posts challenging non MSM figures, Stefan respects it and Lauren is extremely intimidated by it. For everyone else, it looks like I'm anti "alt right".

Just don't be a drone for the not left.

Censorship creates the illusion that their opinions are held by a majority.

>Gotta love freedom of speech
Twitter is a private company you don't have a right to use their platform

A very useful illusion sometimes.

Attached: 1510003301792.png (605x490, 114K)

If you don't think it is dangerous for a company as large and a company with as much influence as twitter to determine what can and can not be seen your fucking retarded.

Nigger all it takes is someone to file a complaint they were offended and they’ll remove it and shadowban your ass

Think of this as a blessing from God telling you to stop being a faggot and get a real life.

Your welcome.

No one says it isn't dangerous, or that considering how communication has changed social media should be protected. Doesn't change the fact that you can't do shit about it and neither can anyone else unless laws change.

This. Also clear your notifications and install the Facebook spyware app. Then come back

THIS.

THEY CALL US RUSSIAN BOTS BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THEY MANIPULATE REALITY WITH BOTS AND KIKE ALGORITHMS.

Attached: 1505686759122.jpg (1550x1161, 373K)

Happened to me too. I didn't even post a single tweet.

Attached: 1516877738735.png (1230x1254, 1.15M)

Of course its dangerous. But you don't understand what your Rights actually are

Attached: 1507285685421.png (974x1482, 1.1M)

Attached: 1510061384471.png (990x1426, 1.15M)

Freedom of speech doesn't apply with ptivate entities. Your personal rights don't have to be honored with corporations.

I don't use facebook, never did. Why i still have it installed is beyond me.

Bake that cake

>complains about twitter being large and influential
>continues to use twitter enabling it to be even more large and influential
>actually cries about not being able to use twitter and contribute to them being large and influential.

You're actually a spastic. And lets be real, you don't care about free speech you care about YOUR speech being protected.

All of our phones have that shit installed by default and you literally can't remove or uninstall it, by default. You have to jailbreak the phone and flash a clean installation of the OS, or a different one altogether, to be free of it.

>If you don't think it is dangerous for a company as large and a company with as much influence as twitter to determine what can and can not be seen your fucking retarded.
>lets change the application of our founding document because I don't like the outcome
literally sjw-tier logic. If you don't like it don't use it/make a competitor.

Why the fuck do you think I'm on Jow Forums dipshit. I'm simply calling them out on their bullshit. It may be their right, but that doesn't make it anyless dangerous

Additionally they should at least make it clear up-front that they are not a free-speech platform, instead of hiding behind vague notions like hate-speech.
They can't have it both ways.

yahoo.com/entertainment/judge-dismisses-lawsuit-accused-google-youtube-bias-against-034436968.html

There was something interesting attempted here
>Koh also ruled that Prager failed to make the case that YouTube or Google committed false advertising, calling YouTube’s statements about viewpoint neutrality and promises to help creators to be “mere puffery” and therefore not actionable under U.S. copyright law.