Why dose the left not have youtubers like Watson, Sargon, and Ashton?

Why dose the left not have youtubers like Watson, Sargon, and Ashton?

Attached: 1524704548065.webm (640x640, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yV4Xh8yfbn0
youtube.com/watch?v=0FTSEUTVEaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they actually read a fucking book instead of having someone else dictate their opinions.

autism

because they have people doing make up videos, food videos, clothes videos, etc..

but hasan parker has like 10k subs now lol

>implying those aren't leftist youtubers

Attached: 1524279311177.jpg (567x529, 317K)

They do but they are disgusting weirdos and they have the MSM competing with them for you’s. The right only has fox really so that leaves room for the indies.

they have el trapo soi house

Who is that?

Ummm because we have a life and a job and activities that don't include listening to some nobody blah blahing on why their opinion matters

If I stop watching blacked it will be to watch colbert not youtube

Who dat?

Another patreon roastie. This time with real autism.

Because they have all of late night tv talk shows

HURR I’M TRAD AS FUCK LOOK AT MY TITTIES AND DONATE TO MY PATREON

Attached: 0DAAAF19-076B-41A7-BE12-1C5D430FCF3A.jpg (142x143, 12K)

There are tons of SJW channels. Liberals have CNN and MSNBC. Leftists have TYT and other pseudo corporate media.

But you are right, there aren't many well known independent reporters on the left. Timcast is technically a leftists but he is sane so he reports on insanity so Leftists hate him.

>why does the left not have...
>lists leftist youtubers
I'm confused.

>autism
I use to think this was a meme but watching her videos she has some very strange outbursts and facial expressions.

Attached: 1524450081532.webm (640x640, 1.76M)

>ashtonbirdie

Contrapoints is their best contender that makes leftist arguments more on a factual basis rather than entirely on emotional appeal. But even """she""" is a retarded communist at the end of the day that skips reason when it comes to the question of why things cost money.

She doesnt have fucking autism. Bitch made that up because her PR people told her its a good way to get beta bucks

One of the few cases it isn't a meme, she's literally autistic

The progressives have more professional actors, instead of community funded ones.

Ashtons autism is really cute

Unless, off camera, she shares the anger trait that many autismos have.

Why do you call her a roastie? She seems like a nice girl.

This is a good point too. The demographics for YouTube are completely covered by the mainstream so anyone that needs a perspective between center left to far right is going to find it on YouTube.

>pimping out autistic girls for alt-right youtube shekels
Why has no one thought of this before?

They are hated by the "left" though. They are all about crucifying anyone in the center so that the political extremes grow.

I mean I'm not an expert on autism, but I wouldn't be shocked if she was on the spectrum. A girl like her, with the right make up and clothes, etc. could be an easy 8/10. Instead shes a soft 7 reeeeee-ing about politics. I mean I'd prefer that but still, I think she's an aspie

Because the left doesn't think. They feel. Also, I find Watson & Ashton kind of entertaining, but Sargon is meh.

What do you mean goy? The progressives are totally tribe fund....uh I mean community funded!

Attached: ChapAss.png (662x463, 334K)

L O L
O
L

the real reason is that their opinion is dictated to them in school and the media and the offices of the government, the reason there are so many right wing youtubers is that it is the only platform available to them as dissenters

>Why dose the left not have youtubers like Watson, Sargon, and Ashton?

It does. They're called Watson and Sargon.

>how do I fap 2 ashton birdie erryday
damn she's saw hawt

You must be baiting. If you show these tubers to any left leaning person, they would find them offensive.

>Implying the left doesn't do that already in public schools and maintstream media all across the country

Lol

She's a plant and you're a faggot if you can't see that. Go through her channel and you can see that she rubs shoulders with literal transexuals.

FPBP

e-celeb dickriders absolutely BTFO

>read a book
>form your own opinions
what a conundrum

Attached: whelp.png (156x158, 69K)

because they have cnn/mnbc/the comedy network

If they're not talking about gassing kikes, they're not right wing.

>leftist
>read books

They have intellectuals and the right doesnt so they desperately try to find that in anything and everyone leading to these ego driven youtubers

Do you guys actually like Sargon?

I do, even if I disagree with some of his opinions. I can at least respect that he attempts to be consistent and reasoned usually. He's fucking awful at live debate though.

Jason unruhe is the best leftist YouTuber

Attached: i want to be north korean.png (569x342, 171K)

how can you respect some fat fuck who is literally raising someone else's kid and claims to be completely fine with all whites disappearing?

Attached: 1519081561346.png (512x512, 105K)

What's it like having an autistic gf like Ashton?

Attached: ashtonpepe2.jpg (786x982, 97K)

what about his 20 year plan

Attached: bug_mutt.jpg (700x1024, 28K)

The real question here is: are people really stupid enough to fall for some ethot from Berkeley?

Yes. Jow Forums has been the newfag welcome board for about 3 years now so you better believe there are a lot of anons giving "muh based female" neetbux

That kinda shit isn't for me, but if he's fine with it then not like I have any room to complain. As for race- Fuck man, if gene therapy or the singularity becomes real then that's all out the window anyway.

Is she trying to emulate pepe or is that pic just a coincidence?

She has the means to prove me wrong. Get married, have white babies, and post pics. Until then she is no better than Lauren "it's ok to fuck black guys as long as they vote for Trump" Southern.

Fug an autist qt sounds sexy

Is there any feet of her?

It requires wit and cleverness. The left lacks these things, and more.

the left has scientists, professors, academics, sociologists, and Nobel prize winners.

the right has college dropout youtube skeptics that get btfo by a twitch streamer on the regular

pseudointellectual circle jerks?
that's more of a wingnut thing

>audience of the rick and morty
>unique intellectuals

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-04-30 20-01-49.png (569x270, 13K)

ummmmm

Attached: 3.png (500x689, 88K)

because they have the vast majority of media to themselves..

>implying all of Hollywood is anything less than a leftist psuedointellectual circle jerk

half true.
reading 100 books about Marxism is not very useful, one must diversify ones thought

I feel sad, being the only person who knows him :(

I was asking myself that yesterday.

actually, leftist aren't just like the opposite of the right. we are nothing like them
the right can't understand this btw.

Instead of YouTube, the Left has TV

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-04-30 20-17-00.png (568x269, 42K)

No. It's because the left hates whites, and these people see it

That level of genetic editing is so far outside the foreseeable future I think it makes a pretty absurd security blanket to cope with the disappearance of whites. In addition, the current populations which are exploding in India, Africa, and China don't really fill me with hope for technological progress. We have to make it to that level of technology before the shitskins self implode or jews get us to glass the planet. On top of all that, I'd like to see genetically engineered Aryans over soulless Chang Thunderwangs, but that's just my preference.

I don't understand why welcoming the death of my, and presumably your people is something you have "no room to complain" about.

I genuinely do not know what "that shit" is you're referring to, if you mean Varg, its just a top tier reaction, I don't believe in a lot of what he talks about, like Pagan larping.

Attached: NEETgod.gif (111x150, 21K)

>have youtubers like Watson, Sargon, and Ashton?
Because the have youtubers like Watson, Sargon, and Ashton.

leftists socialize irl

STOP SPAMMING THIS WHORE NO ONE CARES
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

bad reasoning skills
haven't really thought to much about what you really believe?
rely on friends and acquaintances to maintain believes??? wtf

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-04-30 20-25-32.png (609x265, 29K)

they do but they're way worse

Attached: pc.png (510x510, 445K)

>read their cell phones

beliefs

Yeah, she was

Attached: ashtonpepe.jpg (719x726, 59K)

There are a lot of ways to get to either position. Most methods of thought can achieve either polarization with only a few disagreements about key issues.

Even a little genetic editing will radically alter things in a world where everyone wants white skin and high IQ. Even if whites somehow disappear before all this, they will quite literally rise again.

>Nothing to complain about
"That shit" would be raising someone else's child. I don't understand why you would do that and not raise your own as well. He's still able to produce offspring. Even if he doesn't, good parenting and family is important to pass on as well.

I don't want to Lynch everyone who doesn't reproduce. I don't begrudge you for pressuring them to do so. One person isn't going to fix the trend, and it's not like he runs a lifestyle channel.

You actually have to speak the truth if you want to do what the right wing journalists are doing. You can't just pretend that time has stopped and everything White, Male, Straight, Christian, Western, etc. is bad while Everything and Everyone else is good.

Is she the perfect girl?

Attached: 308557.jpg (1080x810, 85K)

how about brown people are bad and white people are good?

>reading a book
>not having someone else dictate their opinion to you
pick one

She's still on the cuckservative side of things and could use more redpilling, but she's getting there

Attached: ashtonflag.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

>that filename
my sides

>few disagreements about key issues.
yeah right. you people are stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=yV4Xh8yfbn0

is that a gay jackie chan?

Are you a leftist?

Ashton is cute!

Attached: 1523110981505.jpg (960x960, 190K)

Are you a leftist?

yeah pretty much

>tfw on Nofap Day 12, the struggle is real!

Attached: mustnot.jpg (474x355, 31K)

YES! I would eat the corn outta her Shit. Unironically!

It's a leaf

Why are black power flags always so depraved? Are they cucks?

Sargon is a leftist, he admits it openly

she look like this call girl
youtube.com/watch?v=0FTSEUTVEaY