SOLVE YOUR OWN FUCKING PROBLEMS

t. U.S. citizen

Attached: Bibi.jpg (620x348, 25K)

This.

Israel and their people are so weak and such pussies that their IDF soldiers wear diapers. They won't put boots on the ground outside Israel because they're losers.

Why won't you support the advancement of the Greater Israel, user?

Attached: 1521318988826.png (2550x3300, 627K)

*Continues bombing region while claiming hardships and victimization*

Amen

No. It is a symbiotic relationship; America cannot prosper without Israel.

Isn’t that why we sold a nigga those F-35s?

Lmao push this plz

Yet you complain about BLM fascists. The absolute state of the white race

Explain

Greater Israel is not from the Nile to the Euphrates, its actually the jewish wife going from the jewish husband to the non-jewish bull.

There is no Palestine, Mohammed.

Yeah, what he said. Stop thinking of us as cannon fodder, that shit went out the window with the fall of the Bush and Clinton political dynasties.

We're more of bros with the Aussies.

Yes there is

Attached: 1510536798913.jpg (937x1238, 237K)

Why is AIPAC on there? Or am I being trolled.

funniest thing is jews in europe are getting btfo from muslims and somehow they cant connect it that it's their fellow israeli jews that are responsible for it. Jews are like women. Can't accomplish anything by their own. They always need men to take care of their sorry asses.

Agree fuck off. We told England to and Israel will fuck off this week. Iran isn't that bad. They all hate us now tho so fuck Iran

thatsthejoke.jpg

>new to pol

Attached: 1497636307851.jpg (400x320, 85K)

checked
this is why female "leaders" are a mistake and a sign that the nation is weak

>Prop-kike fuck off

Attached: 1531413413.jpg (496x263, 38K)

Attached: jews-wearing-diapers.jpg (350x509, 22K)

Ashkenazi jews are largly Iranian 88% match

Bump for great justice!
Also,
I would like pol to campaign against phone manufacturers because if you stop and uninstall google, you wont be able to use the camera on your phone. That's bullshit! I paid for LG's technology. Not to be censored by google

As a Citizen of the Republic under the Rights of Natural Law, I do not consent to this war or Israel's influence.

Attached: rage dog.jpg (808x1212, 260K)

I bought a camera

We're not detaining you

>they cant connect it that it's their fellow israeli jews that are responsible for it
they know they don't care.... Israel is more important to them than Christian lands lol .....
that's why they end Yom Kippur prayer with
>next year in Jerusalem
you think they care about being fair to their host? well if that was so that is what they would pray on

Attached: 1519149726572.jpg (550x636, 113K)

NOBODY CARES ABOUT RACE. ISRAEL AS A NATION IS PURE EVIL.

women anywhere out of the kitchen is a mistake

Israel is itself, a ROGUE NUCLEAR STATE

Attached: 6A997C79-33E2-443D-825B-B67369E7526D.jpg (480x360, 27K)

The jews could steamroll Iran tomorrow if only the world policeman allowed them. Unlike the US or China they don't actually get to solve their own problems.

Apparently I have to as well brother. Ill smash this damn phone

This so much!

Bump

Attached: IMG_0652.jpg (1203x666, 160K)

The English just need an ass kicking back to reality. That and some Scottish and Irish cock (for their women that have not been niggered or pajeeted by grooming gangs).

Daily reminder G_d himself got so sick of the fuckng kikes he didn't block the destruction of their monument to vipers and snakes.

Daily reminder G_d has myself would rather see a mosque on the Temple Mount than another kike standing there pretending to be pious.

Be like G_d and drive the kikes from the Middle East.

Attached: IMG_0190.jpg (450x319, 42K)

Anyone with even half a brain supports Israel. That's why I'm glad we have Trump in office.

Can't even upload photos on Jow Forums if you force stop all of google. I swear

So Pakistan is still part of India because some Brit said so?

You made your bed, now lie in it.

You said Palestine isn't real. You're playing semantics and using this technical bullshit to make an argument.

Attached: 1FD87FF0-8321-4FBC-BF76-C5D5AB9F5C2F.jpg (255x244, 28K)

>With a half brain
Nope anyone with a half a brain wants to nuke israel get the hell out boomer.

Thanks mate. You lot are alright.

PS: Fuck off were are full

what was the official merchant explanation for this? And did they force the US government to supply them with these diapers?

but that's why americans can't go to war in iran because that would be anti-semitic since they're closely related to ashkenazi jews

allowing them to vote destroyed everything

Pray for Palestine. Save the Palestinian children from Israel.

Attached: 245653478.png (1062x2208, 1.56M)

“There is no question whatsoever that Saddam is seeking and is working and is advancing towards the development of nuclear weapons – no question whatsoever,” Netanyahu said on September 12, 2002.

the cucks on the left and the traditionalist idiots wanted more votes and now we are witnessing the end of western civilization because we let roasties vote.

Attached: women liberation.jpg (768x384, 86K)

Q SAYS DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

Attached: BC8B50E3-C15C-4F19-B538-A02E7F723611.png (420x291, 272K)

go tell your local politician that instead of crying on a image board you pussy coward neet faggot.
you people are useless