Is no one else actually bothered by the fact that the US government is infiltrated by a terrorist organization that is...

Is no one else actually bothered by the fact that the US government is infiltrated by a terrorist organization that is going to sacrifice the lives of our people in a war against innocent people who just wish to mind their own

Honestly I truly hope Iran nukes the fuck out of israel and even the United States.
I hope someone nukes the US, honestly idk that it would mean that I would die I hope it happens the US deserves everything it has coming

Attached: Flag_of_Iran_(official).svg.png (2000x1144, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
youtube.com/watch?v=jrepB5lWX0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cSGf2ZpDENU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey US frend, Iranian here.
We honestly wish nobody any harm, neither you or Israel.

Any action that our government does including the proxy wars and whatnot is only an action of self-defense. Your country would do the very same thing if they were located in the middle of a shit show such as this.

The phrase "Death to America" doesn't literally mean death to american citizens. I'd say it's rather a misunderstanding. It's meaning would be closer to: "Death to American Imperialism" as many countries have been victims to it.

Sincerely,
A random Iranian

Attached: images (1).jpg (216x233, 10K)

Iranians dont want to die for your war against right wing Jews, while Diaspora left wing Jews continue to rape you, shill.

I want Iran to get nukes so they are safe from Israel and Saudi Arabia.

>10 kt nukes
wew lad

Attached: bibi-nuke-presentation.jpg (652x367, 52K)

As the controlled government kills Iranians in ME imperialism. Kill your fucking self right now left wing diaspora coward

This world is unfair as hell.
We have wars and are told to hate other nations but we gain nothing out of it, only corrupt politicians and money hungry assholes who purposefully create conflict so theycan keep getting rich while the common folk suffer.
I just want to live my life in peace why thefuck can't countries just try to better themselves?
Man fuck this fucked up world.

Attached: 1507105556692.png (620x350, 345K)

Attached: 1522959218743.png (900x551, 865K)

Attached: 1518580112251.png (2000x1000, 3.31M)

Attached: 1519764148341.png (650x333, 345K)

don't give white blood for these parasites jews

don't ever give ur life for these kikes

Attached: 1525115748898.jpg (600x260, 38K)

This has been happening since the civil war, you fucking idiot

Ok buddy, we might wanna get rid of Israel, feel better now?

its mostly the jews, and liberals who let jews rule over them and give their sons life for free for these parasite jews full of liquid shit flowing in their veins

Anyone listening to the iranian presidents interview or atleast investing 5 minutes for research knows how intelligent he is and how much he lives his people

Hello, did you know you share 88% genetics with ashkenazi jews?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
So if Iran and Israel nuke each other it would be considered a family dispute

You’re full on Canuck now eh guy? And yes you should acclimate to your new country’s growing subculture and hate kikes with us. It’s only proper etiquette.

The only solution for the US is every member of the Government being killed. Every single from, from President to Representative. Every one of them weather an R or a D agrees on Israel. Fuck em all.

Because God and the Devil are real fren. It doesn't matter what you believe to be true. The reality is Good Vs Evil. There is strength in numbers and the number of good people in the world is shrinking. It is only going to get worse until God finally steps in and puts a stop to all evil in this world.

It's not just the U.S. it's the entire world.

Attached: Putin Russia.jpg (1024x1004, 170K)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
>The inferred ancestry profile for AJs was 5% Western Europe, 10% Eastern Europe, 30% Levant, and 55% Southern Europe (a Near East ancestry was not considered by the authors). Elhaik (2013) portrayed a similar profile for European Jews, consisting of 25–30% Middle East and large Near Eastern–Caucasus (32–38%) and West European (30%) ancestries.

that article says no such thing

checked

Thank you my German friend, Rouhani honestly has the best interests in mind for Iranian people. Honestly, a lot of people dislike him because of many problems in the country remaining unresolved but they fail to accept that problems can't be solved over night and he's leagues above the previous president, Ahmadinejad.

Well the more you know.
In that case let's hope it's them getting nuked and not us.

Attached: iran_china_map_630x378.jpg (644x396, 83K)

Daily reminder G_d himself got so sick of the fucking kikes he didn't intervene to stop the destruction of their monument to vipers and snakes.

Daily reminder G_d himself would rather see a mosque on the Temple Mount than see another fucking kike standing there pretending to be pious.

Be like G_d and drive the kikes from the Middle East. Woe and curses to those who help the kike murder for the sake of kikery.

Attached: IMG_0190.jpg (450x319, 42K)

this

youtube.com/watch?v=jrepB5lWX0Y

Indeed my man, indeed.
and let's not forget there's a silver lining between an educated Iranian immigrant and a rapefugee.

>Honestly I truly hope Iran nukes the fuck out of israel and even the United States.
>I hope someone nukes the US, honestly idk that it would mean that I would die I hope it happens the US deserves everything it has coming
Spoken like a true patriot.
>bend me over and fuck my ass, fuck if my country is doing great or not think about those poor innocent Iranian that just want to build nukes!

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Nah. We just wait the long game for the infrastructure and bureaucracy to continue breaking apart while crises continue unresolved.

lmao nice double doubles

please Jesus. Help us in our time of need. Please help us fight the demon Israel.

Is this how you talk to the hand that feeds you kike?
Show some respect towards your ally atleast.

Who cares? They nuke Washington and it's the same as nuking Tel Aviv.

>Show some respect towards your ally atleast.
You speak like I'm talking to fucking Trump himself, that's just a pathetic weak burger that wants to see his own country destroyed. Where his family, friends and everything he knows resides. I think you "nationalists" forgot what it means to be nationalistic, you love your country no matter what or you gtfo, because the moment that country falls that means your family and friends are fucked.
Look I know you're neets here, but you do have family you must care about, parents?

Persians fighting with Westerners goes further back into history than the first dad rock bands, which are ancient as fuck.

I honestly would not get that worked up over Syria/Iran. This feud is written into the sands of time and if it ends up killing us all, then so be it.

>Because God and the Devil are real fren. It doesn't matter what you believe to be true. The reality is Good Vs Evil.
I know user. But which is the right path?
Yours or mine?
In the end it doesn't matter because the end is getting near but as long as youplan to follow your religion and I try to follow mine we won't have a problem with each other.

Regardless of everything - it's not good if another country got another nuclear weapon

>but you do have family you must care about, parents?
You just can't help yourself can you?

>wants to see his own country destroyed
If it means you get erased too, I'd volunteer to ride the bomb in.

>that's just a pathetic weak burger that wants to see his own country destroyed
No, that's a sane man that has come to realize the sins of his nation. But he should not worry, he or his nation shall not be caught in the crossfire.
>B-b-but what about Iran's crimes
Literally what has even come close to what US and Israel have done in the course of history?
The proxy wars? The self-defense against Saddam that no one else gave two craps about?

>Look I know you're neets here, but you do have family you must care about, parents?
Yeah, get them riled up to fight your wars for you, that's what you always do, right?

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>Is no one else actually bothered by the fact that the US government is infiltrated by a terrorist organization that is going to sacrifice the lives of our people in a war against innocent people who just wish to mind their own

I have to ask, aren't people actually waking up to this delusion now? That all these wars are merely for Israel? Iran fearmongering is following the exact same script as that of Iraq. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice..

I think the signs are there that American people aren't buying it anymore and the biggest proof is how well Tucker's interview with that zog minion was received.

youtube.com/watch?v=cSGf2ZpDENU

Save for 9/11 tier false flag I don't know how (((they))) convince the US to fight its dirty war against Iran.

Attached: 1523213591387.jpg (480x605, 123K)

Where the fuck is gandalf the white when you need one?

Nice pun there ;)

Then go sign up for ISIS or some other shit. The fuck are you doing in the USA?
>No, that's a sane man that has come to realize the sins of his nation.
I'm not saying I love my country, but I will defend it. It's where my family and friends live and I will not let anyone harm them and their lives.
>Literally what has even come close to what US and Israel have done in the course of history?
>The proxy wars? The self-defense against Saddam that no one else gave two craps about?
again, you might not agree with what your country is doing. For burgers it's different since service is not mandatory, here it is. You serve no matter what, agree or disagree if the enemy gets past its your family and friends on the line. I get that it's hard for you to grasp since you've never been surrounded by people who want to kill you on all sides. But nothing would make me wish someone would nuke us, no matter what while I still have family and friends here.
>Yeah, get them riled up to fight your wars for you, that's what you always do, right?
You're warping my words, now you're acting like a kike. I said it's weird to wish ill on your country since it's where your close ones are.

Attached: peper.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Chekd
>But which is the right path?
Natural Law is the core. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. The inverse is don't do unto others as you don't want them to do to you. Religions are clubs they use to beat us with.

>I'm not saying I love my country, but I will defend it. It's where my family and friends live and I will not let anyone harm them and their lives.
Yeah same here. I won't let some 10 minute PowerPoint presentation be the beginning of a shit-ton of controversies towards my nation.

>For burgers it's different since service is not mandatory, here it is.
Same in Iran.

>you might not agree with what your country is doing
not figuratively with nuking Israel, but with something that will negatively influence it, yes.

>I get that it's hard for you to grasp since you've never been surrounded by people who want to kill you on all sides.
Yeah no, I can relate to that as well, Iran is surrounded by all sorts of controversies as well including: Some dozen crazy pakis and afghans to the east and ISIS/Insurgents to the west.

>You're warping my words, now you're acting like a kike.
My bad, but it really seemed like it.

>I said it's weird to wish ill on your country since it's where your close ones are.
I'd say the US dude didn't really mean it, I think it was just a sudden realization on his part.

Attached: 000_GC0SR-960x576-1516955422.jpg (960x576, 178K)

>that article says no such thing
It does though, even though they might be talking about ancient Iranians rather than modern-day.
>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

Attached: Ashkenazi Jew DNA-origin.jpg (709x797, 132K)

>I won't let some 10 minute PowerPoint presentation be the beginning of a shit-ton of controversies towards my nation.
kek'd. Netanyahu has a talent for presentations
>Same in Iran.
True that I hope we don't go to war really, I can't imagine the horror of losing friends during war. Sounds really devastating when I see memorials with soldiers at the ages of 18-21. Lets hope our head faggots settle this peacefully.
Say what's your story? What're you doing in Canada?

Attached: 18gmIJF.png (620x387, 201K)

>True that I hope we don't go to war really
Same here, warmongers are the only ones that will thrive and benefit from this whole fuckfest.

>Sounds really devastating when I see memorials with soldiers at the ages of 18-21.
Yeah, I used to see fresh martyr banners here and there back in my town (Zanjan) in Iran. Some of them were in the ISIS conflicts.

>Say what's your story? What're you doing in Canada?
Came here 3 years ago for High School and University education. Doing Math/CS now. Didn't do military service back in my country but intend to do it once I get back there.

Attached: The-New-Silk-Road-Route-864x400_c.jpg (864x400, 119K)