Starbucks NO!!!

Starbucks NO!!!

politico.com/story/2018/04/30/starbucks-adl-black-jewish-activists-511390

Attached: starbucksjews.png (1510x1220, 1.52M)

Meanwhile at Tim Hortons

Attached: rare timbit.jpg (1306x977, 378K)

Niggers btfo kikes is always welcome

Tim (((Horton)))

God I want to get hired at Starbucks just to watch this training. It's going to be a Music Festival level of professional complainers at each store.

What does this mean

also I'm Black but I wasn't aware I was suppose to have an opinion on Israel vs Palestine but apparently Black people side side with Palestinians? Why are we involving ourselves in that?

Because palestinians are oppressed and as a nigger you're oppressed to so you need to vote their way or else you're not black anymore

Because you're on the plantationand just think how your plantation masters think or else.....

Young people aka Starcucks target demographic dgaf about kikes and the Holohoax

Dont overthink it nig, just hate the jews please.

I talk to Israeli jews online and they are totally clueless how much the American left opposes israel

> 2 african american negroes of color thrown out of applebees
> "this is about antisemitism"
its like clockwork

Oh man I hope the black Israelites don't freak out about being on the Wrong Side of History.

no it means nog lives matter have "solidarity" with muh palestinishits and think jewish interest organizations are instruments of white supremacy because they are against farrakhan

adl not left wing enough for starbucks
marxbucks it is

*smacks lips*
you alright boy

No it literally means you're all out of oppression points Shlomo

Oy Vey starbucks is antisemitic and racist

>think jewish interest organizations are instruments of white supremacy
Guess all the crypto "hey fellow white people" backfired

>Democrats using minorities and saying they represent them
If you side with Palestine you side with the country that got their land stolen and citizens holocaust lite'd by Israel that's still ongoing today.

Nation of Islam
a
t
i
o
n

o
f

I
s
l
a
m

We must all boycot Starbucks! Let's get some hashtags trending! This is outrageous!

The birthday cake ones are the best, i drive cattle into canada couple times a month and i always get them on my way back to the states.

I like it. Good job good job. I like it.

do they really? its hard to tell for us here and ofc u wont see anything about it in the media but is the american left actually knowledgeable about the Palestinian conflict and israel's antics?

>literally siding with Nation of Islam and Black Supremacists

These people are so hypocritical I could murder an entire stadium of them and not blink an eye.

That does make sense and it does piss me off that we'd hate a group of people because a bunch of blacks got involved with a religion that hated Jews. It's just simple In group/Out group dynamics.

is (((their))) grip, dare i say it, weakening?

the honey crueller and honey dip is pretty good too

Why is a coffee shop getting involved in this? Fuck off and sell your shit tier coffee.

Because jews are racist as shit to blacks if you pay any fucking attention. I’ve seen it in real life at a former job of mine. They just want your money.

>ADL
>NAACP
when do white people get a protective body to fuck with everything

good, the woke capital version of the adl is the raid boss

if whites tried to do that the organization would be called racist/the next KKK

Attached: 1498368115683.jpg (612x458, 75K)

I know 3 bernie bros that hate Israel if that means anything to you.

Think about this. There’s a fuckload of money that could legitimately go to dem programs that just gets funneled over to them by your own government. You’re an American that money is yours, not the kikes.’ That missile they shot into Syria was from US. You’re getting cheated. We all are. Look up how much we give them for some fucking reason. Would you let your ‘friend’ rob you blind?

No if it was truly unhindered it would be even bigger. We’d ‘fix everything’ permanently. They know that. Channel anger at being disadvantaged on your own nation into pride of the fact that when you do eventually have an organization for this then you will wreck the others’ shit immediately. Again zog knows this.

lol I wouldn't worry about it, both groups mean jack all in the long run. Just vote Dem and everything will be alright when we get fat fuck Trump impeached

Does Starbucks still have toilet cams in it's locations?

our so called white privilege from the past will not be seen viable when whites become a minority

>going to be a Music Festival level of professional complainers at each store
top kek

Attached: 1373740816161.png (1024x768, 147K)

The whole idea that Tim Horton is a defining institution of Canadian national identity makes me think less of Canada

No one likes kikes

judeoamerican """"""food""""""

Attached: 1522950575500.png (407x387, 129K)

Nani?
>Bowing to pressure from African-American activists, Starbucks excluded the Anti-Defamation League from an upcoming daylong anti-bias training session.

HOLY SHIT, UNIRONICLY BASED BLACK MEN

Attached: 1525117218197.png (904x401, 646K)

is this real life? are the jews actually losing power?

blacks are the real jews

uh oh

>Canadian national identity
It's one of the few things we all have that Americans don't, that's not strictly worse than what they have.

Canada doesn't have a real national identity. We're a fragment of a collapsed empire. Most of us don't have a good reason for Canada to be separate from the USA, now that we're not a British territory, except what's the point of becoming a fragment of another collapsing empire? Commonly we move to the USA, especially if we're ambitious or talented. Our customers and our suppliers are American. The border's just an inconvenience, and an embarassment.

So we joke about the brands of snacks we eat being what makes us Canadian. The idea that, at this point, we would all pull together and fight to remain separate from America is absurd. However, we know there's a lot to lose, if we let ourselves become less than second-rate Americans.

Tim Horton's hasn't been a Canadian company for over 20 years. Jobs meant for canadian teenagers mostly go to undercutting foreign workers.

>There goes Duh jews rule the country narrative.