Racists are so fucking provincial, its no wonder they always lose. "wah wah wah, we should sterilize nigs...

Racists are so fucking provincial, its no wonder they always lose. "wah wah wah, we should sterilize nigs, we should take away their vote, wah wah". This is a failure of CREATIVITY!

We have tons of embroyos of striver career women frozen. Why not implant them in nigger welfare recipients in exchange for their cheques? A new synthesis, a new truly American race of autistic white whiggers raised by mammy single mothers will be born on this continent, and we will have at last Become Who We are!

Attached: O379ERw.jpg (1417x960, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you retard?

Attached: 1524106612215.png (339x512, 216K)

Imagine being Arnold, and realizing the only child you have worthy of carrying your legacy is some halfbreed from a beaner goblin.

For some reason the goblin produced the near genetic identical of Arnold where everyone else even the austrian level whites could not even get anything close. WTF.

the kennedys are a cursed race.

for some odd reason this

The maid is probably of mostly Spanish stock, Shriver has shitty Irish genetics

its because one was raised in poverty, without a father. one was raised in the hollywood hills living like a fat cat from birth.

I've been around Maria Shriver for social occasions. She's an absolute cunty shrew.

He was conceived with love.

>riding mountain bikes on the street

Come Arnold, have some class...

I thought his posh kid was skinny and into yoga and shit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis

That's his other son, Patrick.

Attached: image.jpg (700x525, 88K)

You would post that, you faggot leaf.

The skinny one has Arnold's weird sloping shoulders but the fatty would be a monster if he was in shape and looks just like Arnold facially. Never met the goblin hybrid as he is way after my time around them.

His daughters are gorgeous, though.

Attached: katherine-schwarzenegger-arnold-schwarzenegger-and-christina-attends-picture-id861536356.jpg (1024x683, 305K)

My m8 and I would use his Mexican housekeeper as a sex toy when his parents were on holiday. Her husband was a cop in mexico and she eventually felt guilty about getting ass and face fucked all the time once he was diagnosed with cancer and went home and she was replaced with a really ugly fat Haitian so no more sexy time.

Obviously.
It was Arnold's fault for marrying a spoiled yuppie Kennedy

His white son is very much unremarkable.
In fact he's actually subhuman

His brown son is a chip off the old block. He's a mirror image

You must be face blind.

Fuck off share blue pedo faggot.
Your day is coming soon.
I can't wait. Idiots doxxed yourselves.

Katie (L) is ok, but Chris (R) is a fucking babe.

C has a wonky eye IRL.