Debating White Privilege

Hey pol. I'm doing a debate in school about White privilege and I don't think it exist. Help a user out

Attached: 1_Vxu8dbxa1h53E6M2KTTfSw.png (800x533, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
policyexchange.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Racial-Self-Interest-is-not-Racism-FINAL.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=rYwh2Ogx4RA
youtu.be/piwaBO6U43U
lasentinel.net/life-insurance-is-one-of-the-keys-to-black-wealth.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

use statistical data.

Argument ad absurdum.
> Be white go to Japan.
> Wonderful society. Literally 10 whites.
> Can't read Japanese, but get modest job hammering noodles.
> Get married to Ja waifu. Elders disapprove, whatevs.
> 50 years later. You have 7 ugly mongrels who barely speak the language.
> 2000 akward whites, in total.

OMG, Japs so raciss, why no whites CEOs. Japan privilege!

Attached: 93845d63b8fb0dd2a03cb60ed8e64997--oklahoma-city-baby-chimpanzee.jpg (236x355, 16K)

don't you think white kids enjoy the "privilege" of growing up in nice suburbs, as opposed to growing up in ghettos?

do you think a lot of us assume that white kids grow up with these kind of privileges, or even that they're entitled to it? a lot of us assume that if you're black, you probably didn't have those privileges?

Attached: 10minutesAway.png (2554x772, 3.3M)

Less than it has in the past.
More than it will in the future.

Use Household earnings by race

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Asians by far earn more than whites. Tell them if they believe whites are privileged then why aren't they condemning Asains?

And when they studder, push your advantage and bring up race/IQ stats. If you need a detailed rundown, binge watch Stefan Molyneux's series on IQ

Attached: Screenshot_20180430-164153.jpg (1064x1559, 281K)

white privilege meme comes from jewish communism who hate the natural mechanism of heritage

That monkey is just begging for a cock in its mouth

mention ethnic quotas, all the 'no whites' tacked on to job openings, affirmative aciton...

Watch jordan petersons lecture on it

"The Marxist Lie of White Privilege"

(OP)
tfw you get the taxi instead of a black dude

Attached: black-man-taxi.jpg (514x353, 45K)

Talk about how the BBC refuse to hire white people for certain roles.

>don't you think white kids enjoy the "privilege" of growing up in nice suburbs
>Your parents hard work is now suddenly a privilege
>Implying where people grew up based on their skin color as the sole factor for judgement
>Not Racist
The whole argument of white privilege is racist to start with. The system is already rigged in favor of non whites... literally. Have you seen the difference in grade requirements for a black student to become a dr vs literally any other race. Lowering that bar has gotten more niggers into healthcare at cost of quality of care. You think it's just coincidence all these questionable med fucks up always turn out to be black, nurse and dr both alike. I won't even attribute that to their race as the problem. It's more accepting a lower standard for the sake of equivalent outcomes which has not had positive results, it's only resulted in horrific medical fuck ups.

>jewish communism
How is this?

Attached: React001168.jpg (456x337, 120K)

havent seen this video yet, but hes generally not very good on this issue
more just, identity politics bad (see soviets), po-mo's are marxists, etc...
there are better sources (i think even reason mag has an article) that argue facts

went to school overseas
competed for a scholarship from home country
didnt get it ("best ever applicants, etc...")
hundreds of these scholarships are given out by the govt for students studying abroad
end up meeting "winners"
all had lower grades, from lower ranked unis in home country
all were woc (all from middle class and up families - im first gen son of european immigrants; first in my family to go to uni - actually first to finish high school)
end up tutoring 2/3 in math for stats course
given scholarship by foreign govt for being first in my program (all 3 of them applied, failed) as it was actually based on gpa, not skin/gender
fuck affirmative action

>don't you think white kids enjoy the "privilege" of growing up in nice suburbs, as opposed to growing up in ghettos?
Plenty of non whites also live in nice suburbs, streets or neighborhoods.... I grew up in a nice street where all the neighbors knew each other and kids could play outside without problems, all that changed when some (((dude))) built an apartment complex close to our street and started to bring in welfare niggers and gibsmedaat leeches. In closing your argument that "white people only have good places to live in." is entirely bullshit.

Just ask them to show any laws or legislation that places white people in an advantageous position over other races. When they say "oh it's a society thing," just hammer them with birder of proof. They're trying to go proof-by-assertion, and have no actual evidence to back up any of their claims.

That's jumping in too deep too quickly. You need to slowly lead them down that path, going too quickly just reinforces the effects of the blue pill. 'Tis a difficult balance we seek to strike.

Attached: youwhite_yougetoffthehook.png (1304x772, 223K)

this. if you are white OP, you will most likely be called a racist when you ask for proof

Believing in white privilege is very similar to believing in white supremacy.
>be little niglet
>get taught about how whites are so much better
>ask sheboon mom why the teacher is telling everyone whites are better
>aretheyreallysuperior.jpg
Push for meritocracy

>Whites constantly have to defend themselves against racial attacks, hatred, and even calls for White Genocide (in academia, no less).
>"White privilege"

>Whites commit less crime and contribute more to the GDP, yet are discriminated against (BY LAW) in high school, college applications, and job interviews.
>"White privilege"

And you guys claim we fuck dogs. You've been fucking apes ever since you turned them into farming equipment.

>debating people who seek the absolute destruction of you, your family, and entire race
Surely you can change their minds with a speech and we can all live happily ever after

Attached: billionaire.png (600x463, 21K)

Attached: commie-j.png (650x994, 600K)

>what is being poor
>rich peoples' lives need to suck as much as mine so i feel equal to you

>school
No one will give a shit. Need to redirect the argument to "Us vs. The Rich"

how does that chart have anything to do with what you're saying?

are you saying that a rich person who gets caught for marijuana posession should more often get off the hook, but poor people caught posessing marijuana should less often get off the hook? why?

Of course white privilege exists. That doesn't necessarily make it bad. You should be challenging the idea that equality is something we want or can even realistically achieve.

Life is privilege, some people are born smarter, stronger, taller, healthier, from wealthier families, etc. The fact that you are born a white male puts you in a serious position of privilege over some shitskin or nigger born in Asia or Africa whose odds are stacked against him the moment he's born, either due to his shitty war torn or poor environment or his deficient inbred genetics. If you disagree that you have privilege, ask yourself if you would swap lives with that person.

Is that privilege bad? Maybe not.

this. if you really want to win this debate at school try and use this. you could expand on this argument by making the comparison of a white born in the US vs a white born in S. Africa or some other place where whites are a minority. is his whiteness a privilege in the other country?

privilege isn't a bad thing

>blessed with the best looks and intelligence in the world
>not privileged

Attached: 1304376955947.png (600x450, 457K)

Change the debate to "Single Mother Privilege" Every systemic disadvantage, every problem that happens to a kid stems from single motherhood and the lack of a father to provide guidance and resources.

If you find yourself "Underprivileged", there is ONLY one person to blame, and that is your whore of a mother who couldn't get her shit together and find a good husband to be her partner and support her before she squirted you out into the world.

White privilege is simply good planning. Anyone can be a good planner if they choose to.

T.leaf.

>all had lower grades
That's one of the things that woke me up to just how fucked up affirmative action was. All these nigger classmates of mine with free rides on what I would call pathetic GPAs to have in the medical field. Remember while that nonsense was frustrating for us, imagine all the poor souls that suffer from their horrendous medical fuck ups, leaving them with life long complications or death.

Broke: white privilege doesn't exist
Woke: why shouldn't it exist?

true, except i disagree that certain americans should be entitled to be more privileged than others based on race, but that’s the sad truth

otoh parents who do better and get richer in life have the freedom to endow (most of) that to their kids, that’s fine. and that’s why it’s legit for americans to be more privileged than poor countries

i believe in what the declaration of independence says, all americans should be free to compete on a level playing field, we’re just not there yet fully

Tell them they are confusing white privilege with two-parent privilege. Show the graduation and incarceration rates of minorities from two parent households compared to single parent households That can explain away a lot of the bullshit.

Aknowledge inequality but reject inequity. It's like this: Two men win the lottery.

it wasnt even close
i graduated with distinction (like magna cum laude but we dont do that; no summa cum laude version) from top 5 school (in my country; top 100 in the world)
they graduated from one that was in the high 20s (28th i think), and another in the 40s
not even with distinction (roughly b averages)
wtf?
because of their skin color they went and sat on the beach after class
i went and worked full time (had a spousal visa), still beat them, they couldnt even do quant stats on their own

Well change the direction of the debate. Agree to the existence of white privilege but disagree on the cause of it. Outline that whites are genetically adapted to a climate that tends to weed out stupid people thereby giving a evolutionary basis for their superior money earning skills.

Of course white priviledge exists, but it's not like people think

> We are priviledged to live in a fairly well civilized ethno-culture
> Taking this priviledge away is the same as reverting to barbarianism

There's nothing really stopping eg. black-african or most of whichever country from being as priviledged as us, bar themselves

I once had a talk with a pacific islander (sea nigger) who got into the local university here with a full ride scholarship. I asked her what her GPA was, and she said 2.9. I WUT'd very hard and asked her how she got in and she explained that back home, her adviser in high school told her that the grades didn't really matter and only with her skin color and a nice essay would she get in. Im not saying the university here is fucking harvard, but come on, 2.9 gets a full ride scholarship? affirmative action is the greatest con right now made to lower academic standards everywhere for the sake of diversity.

white privilege exists in every non-white countries but in white countries is all the opposite. Whites are blamed in USA, in Europe, Canada but not in Mexico, Japan, South Korea, South America. I'm mexican and here people love whites, media somehow denigrate browns even when the 70% of pop is brown here. But you go to USA and IT'S ALL THE OPPOSITE, everybody blames whites for everything LOL, or Sweden, Britain, etc... media denigrates whites... It's so weird. There are no white privilege in USA but there is a white privilege in Mexico, come here and see it with your own eyes. It's like people from a nation should give their ass to the foreigners in every fucking country submitted by jews.

>Hey pol. I'm doing a debate in school about White privilege and I don't think it exist. Help a user out
Dude, denying white privilege is the number-one indicator of white privilege. Just take a few steps back, look at all the advantages you have in life, look at how cruisey most things are for you, and then check your privilege already.

Attached: Check your privilege.jpg (500x281, 131K)

if white privilege exists - it confirms that whites are better than other races

argue that white people don't exist and blow their minds.

Now show the graph that shows previous convictions.

for some reason "huwhite privilege" doesn't affect joos or chinks.

>it confirms that whites are better than other races
It confirms that white are less ethical, less communitarian, more ruthless, and more exploitative than other peoples.

Who holds all the world genocide records? Whitey does. Can you really be proud of your shittiness?

Attached: Massacre at Babi Yar.jpg (599x275, 69K)

I believe that distinction goes to those fine rice eating fellows in the orient. I am very proud of my huwhite non-shittiness; the massive accomplishments of my people, both great and small, technological and aesthetic. Thank you kindly for asking.

Attached: KYS.jpg (530x438, 75K)

Also this.
If you can't come up with solid evidence of effective discrimination in laws or common practices, it's likely that your argument is just a conspiracy theory.
Also, look on Thomas Sowell for the affirmatigve action bullshit. Proportional representation among racial lines in privileged positions in society doesn't exist all over the world.

Attached: white-privelege.jpg (500x313, 55K)

im polish dude - my history is clean

Attached: original.jpg (618x824, 142K)

>Who holds all the world genocide records? Whitey does.

Attached: lmao.jpg (630x630, 68K)

>im polish dude - my history is clean
Polish history is just a wave of disasters, violence, and massive moaning afterward.

Check how dominant whites are at genociding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

Attached: monument of polish butthurt.jpg (750x884, 148K)

It exists. Whites just can't recognize it. It's like how women are a privileged class, but they can't see it.

>Cites wikipedia.

Good sir, do you understand what fine website you are on?

Attached: Nazitelletubbies.jpg (350x491, 23K)

Proove it then.

Being blamed for white privilege all the time even if you're failed can seriously harm you. It's also a way for other races to justify their own failures.

It can also harm you if you're successful, because it implies that you didn't work hard for your success, which you did.

So is white privilege basically some term meaning the person in question grew up with a father? I see that as a common denominator by the accusers every time.

We are not your fuckin homework slaves you faggot.
And pol isnt ine person

Attached: 1525136397141.jpg (623x713, 62K)

>Good sir, do you understand what fine website you are on?
Checked

Attached: Jihadi dubs.jpg (350x200, 10K)

hahaha fucking whites amirite?

quick question though fellow user, do you think jews have white privilege?

This. White privilege always boils down to: Hurr durr, I was born a poor child with no father.

So.... the blame should be going squarely on dear old mom. Gee mom, why did you think it was a good idea to have me without any financial resources or father figure? How did you think that would work out well when all the empirical evidence for the last 50 years shows that my life chances will be SIGNIFICANTLY DIMINISHED because of the lack of discipline, stability and resources?

Yeah, it all goes back to single motherhood. Facts don't lie.

Attached: Ernie Hate Crime.jpg (700x535, 43K)

Don't debate it. Use it to beat them down. Fuck pocs. Never apologize.

>one post by ID
Sage
Reported

What about nigger weakness? Say black if you must, but it comes back to nigger weakness. Why are blacks so easy to exploit? Why were niggers made into literal slaves and forced away from their homelands? It's because they are fundamentally weak. Remember that whiteman

policyexchange.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Racial-Self-Interest-is-not-Racism-FINAL.pdf

lmao what are you talking about my guy? update the thread nigga b4 you post kek

There is no racial insult that any whites get mad about.
That is our privilege.
nigger

check you fucking privilege youtube.com/watch?v=rYwh2Ogx4RA

youtu.be/piwaBO6U43U

This is all the stastics and evidence you need. This was rocket fuel for my journey down the libertarian to 1488 pipeline. Enough statistics and “gotcha” type points.

Years ago, when "black lives matter" was started, many people responded "all lives matter" they were quickly told that they didn't understand what BLM was about. BLM is a psyop, a larp, aimed at worthless young africans who thought that their lives didn't matter. Encouraging them to believe that their lives had value, was intended to make it easier for democrats to buy their vote.
Saying "black lives have value" would be too obvious, so they chose "matter" to confuse the victims.
For nearly a hundred years, the insurance business had a mostly white customer base.
Parents were buying life insurance on white babies the moment they were born, but black parents seldom purchased insurance.
Convincing blacks that their children had value was a brilliant insurance marketing scheme.
Black parents have been buying policies on their children like never before. Profits have been through the roof. Black parents now look at their children and see dollar signs, they literally beg their children to chimp-out, and get themselves killed, so they can cash in.

Attached: ea25e947-83a6-45f9-8473-53c2b04a27c9.jpg (834x500, 61K)

Prove what? That people prefer whote people? It's known, everywhere drom Mexico to India the whiter you are the better you're seen. I'm sure even a Brazilian monkey such as yourself prefers the company of whites to nonwhites.

White privilege is actually "born in this country as part of the community that runs it privilege"

same as a chinese person that is born in china
everything is written in chinese
services and the culture caters to people that are chinese with chinese ancestors and that can speak chinese
the entire society is tailored to taking care of chinese people
because it is a group, a community of chinese people and has been for millennia

this is the same for the west
the point of contention though is the fact that for a few decades, the west has had its arms open to refugees and immigrants
This was all well and fine for a while - they were appreciative, and "assimilation" was an expectation, not a dirty word
But as their demographics grew and started to have influence in our "democratic" societies, this meant that they started to reject the notion that they were being done a favour by the west, they started to claim it as their own and deny history of it ever being a white homeland

and now with 20 years of kids growing up on the internet
communities have formed and allied in this goal

literal usurpation of the west
an entire generation of third world immigrants acting as a trojan horse, setting the scene for the west to be consumed by never ending masses

questions of rationality, of sustainability are thrown out the window in favour of faux altruism on government honeypots (social media)

sick world in the grips of greed and cowardice

This is fucking pol. While your claim sounds plausible, we require evidence, preferably in the form of a scary, mspaint created infograph. Jpg or gtfo.

Attached: Plotting Hamster.jpg (1116x993, 612K)

No one consider australians white.

This seems like the way to go. I don't know if your debate has a points system or if it's just public opinion or whatever, but the more you mention race, the more people are going to write off your opinion because you're white.

Talk about how it's actually stable household privilege. Nogs will still try to put the blame on you, of course, but it's a lot easier for them to blame whites for systematic oppression or whatever than it is for them to convince anyone that "whitey made my dad abandon me and my mom"

Nice to know you got triggered by what I said and felt the need to project your own insecurities in place of rebutting the actual arguments, paco

Thing is, it does exist in certain instances. For the most part if you're an unskilled white degenerate you'll be slammed the same as a shitskin. If you're in the right place with the right connections and right bank account it will get you pretty far. I'd say it's more of a class thing these days.

Yes. It all goes back to the choice of the female. Does she understand how birth control works? Yes, yes she does. Does she understand how large of a committment raising a child is? Yes, yes she does. Does she do it anyway? Yes, yes she does.

She is culpable for the child's lack of privilege. It was her CHOICE, noone elses.

Man, I'm glad I went to school long enough ago/in a white enough community not to have to even entertain the idea of white privilege. I feel sorry for people in school nowadays.

I think you are correct it was just a joke I got stored.

When I lived in Puerto Rico as a kid, I had a similar problem of living in a nice area but not being allowed to so much as walk to the nearby gas station because of certain apartment complexes in the area. Also, while we were moving into our house, we found bullet holes in the wall, and one night we had to lie on the floor because we heard gunshots outside. Puerto Rico has nice beaches to visit as a tourist, but living there is how I imagine South Africa or Israel to be, nice if you're wealthy but you need a lot of security.

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

True that. Feels good to be an oldfag.

Attached: black-lives-matter.jpg (1080x675, 140K)

Don’t worry about white privilege, show the myriad amounts of non-white privilege.

Affirmative action, admissions criteria, welfare selectivity, visa applications.

Whites are LITERALLY systematically oppressed in America today.

Attached: eugenemitchell_nylife_web120.jpg (840x480, 282K)

Eugene Mitchell, the corporate vice president and market manager in the African-American Market Unit for the New York Life Insurance Company, said that investing in life insurance policies can increase wealth in the Black community. (New York Life)

Co-founder of BLM

percentage of ethnicity who make it into university in the UK
think about this and compare it to mean IQ
what could be going on?

Attached: 5936ded719000036003e4c4f.jpg (630x365, 42K)

Interesting. I will have to mull this over. May I speculate that he is the frontman, and perhaps, not the (((brains))) behind the operation?

White privilege is paying taxes to an unjust, egalitarian, reform jew theocratic state, only to be called "evil" for not wanting to be forced to be more philanthropic. White privilege is to accept that you must work as slave for four months every year, just to pay for the mistakes of the past generations of Marxist welfare state apologists. White privilege is having no voice in the media, in politics, in academia, or in the culture in general, simply because your culture is the master to slave revolt. White privilege is real. But only for jews and other Marxists.

Capitilism only sees the colour green.

What do you expect when you try to be dropped into a beauty privilege society.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Attached: swede nig.jpg (478x350, 28K)

Watch Ben Shapiro and Thomas Sowell, son. They've BTFO'd "white privilege" racist lies so hard it's absolutely orgasmic.

lasentinel.net/life-insurance-is-one-of-the-keys-to-black-wealth.html

If all black people were civilized in their interaction with white people, then white people would have no excuse

Is racism a form of PTSD?
> Victim blaming much?