THOTH WILL RISE IN 2024 AS KANYE

The transition of Kanye to Thoth has begun

Thoth will rise in 2024.

All followers bask in the eternal moonlight of Thoth are blessed with the power of creation.

Thoth, God of the Moon, Magic and Writing. The wisest of the Egyptian gods was Thoth (Djhuty, Djehuty, Tehuty), the baboon and ibis god of the moon. Thoth was the god who overcame the curse of Ra, allowing Nut to give birth to her five children, with his skill at games.

The ancient Egyptians regarded Thoth as One, self-begotten, and self-produced. He was the master of both physical and moral (i.e. divine) law, making proper use of Ma'at. ... Without his words, the Egyptians believed, the gods would not exist. His power was unlimited in the Underworld and rivalled that of Ra and Osiris.

The transformation can not be stopped.

P R A I S E T H O T H

K A N Y E 2 0 2 4

Attached: GIFYE.jpg (613x463, 71K)

It shall be done. Digits confirm.

Not convinced...

Are you sure?

The Cult of Thoth will survive among the Greeks as the Cult of Mercury and eventually becomethe powerful order of Hermes. Its manifest destiny begins very early in Prehistory as a small priesthood of learned men who follow the Arch Mage Thoth Tehuti, the Ibis Magi. The Cult of Thoth were knowledgeable wielders of Language, they understood the power of names andwords and built eternal truths with the mathematics of the Universe. Even those whom Ra had notawakened to the true glory of the stars could affect Hedge Magic with their words and the Truemagi could shape mountains into massive edifice in honour of Pharaoh and the Gods. TheHermetic Mages of today have continued to practice a watered down and bastardised version of the original craft of Khem's sorcerers with their sigils and rotes but it is paltry in comparison to themagic of the Mythic Age

Attached: 1223444.jpg (883x500, 109K)

Yes, you fucking fat loser faggot

Nice

The ancient Egyptian god Thoth, is known for the wisdom and magic he possessed. He is considered important than many other deities of Egyptian pantheon. His appearance is portrayed as a man with head of ibis or baboon. He is shown as holding a stylus and scribes palette. In some pictures however, Thoth is also portrayed as an ape with the head of a dog. Hermopolis, also known as Eshmunen is the cult center of Thoth the Egyptian god. Earlier, Hermopolis was known as city of Khmun.

The Thoth God of Egypt is one of the important deities of Egypt. This wisest god has played important roles in various battles and other events in Egyptian myths.

Thoth was a self-created god.

He is credited with the invention of hermetic arts and magic.

Attached: ItWillBeSo.jpg (821x499, 162K)

Fuck Kanye. Fuck you. We're not shilling another 90 IQ nigger into the white house.

You have no choice user.
The process has begun.
It can not be stopped.
The cult of Thoth has been preparing for 2 full ages

Kanye is going to bring the Emerald Tablets and shit is going to hit the fan.

BASED THOTH, meteor and crazy fast midgol strongholds inc

Watch for him holding a green ipad.

That is a nod of fortune for you user

Thoth is evil, tho.

Rah/Anu and those blessed from his bloodline are our leaders.

Attached: fullofshit.jpg (640x640, 77K)

THE CULT OF THOTH loves you user.

From the scribes and ministers, to great Mages like Imhotep himself, the Cult of Thoth was inseparable from the day-to-day existence of the Egyptian state. They controlled the House of Life, the central repository of sacred and profane knowledge, of the Astronomers and the fortunetellers. Pharaoh would consult the Cult of Thoth when seeking advice from the celestial bodies and from the Gods. Weighty questions about existence, the skills required to traverse the afterlife, the study of the Occult and the mapping of the Heavens all took up a great deal of time and energy and the Priesthood could reasonably expect to be housed, fed and protected by the rest of Egyptian society.

Attached: 2kanye.jpg (350x355, 42K)

Thoth is neither good nor evil.

Thoth is the creation of the question.

Thoth's name has been used by many.

The Cult of Thoth have been watching.

Justice will be delivered

P R A I S E T H O T H

Thoth will rise in 2024

All creators will become gods themselves.

It has begun

Attached: hoodye.jpg (324x324, 31K)

>implying kanye isn't working for our lord and savior

>They said you can rap about anything except for Jesus
>That means guns, sex, lies, video tape
>But if I talk about God my record won't get played Huh?
>Well let this take away from my spins
>Which will probably take away from my ends
>Then I hope this take away from my sins
>And bring the day that I'm dreaming about
>Next time I'm in the club everybody screaming out
>Jesus walks

Jesus walks with Thoth.

Thoth is the creator.

His speech is the very creation of Gods

P R A I S E T H O T H

Attached: PRAISETHOTHYE.jpg (500x334, 62K)

Foremost in the philosophy of the Cult was the ongoing quest to define the interconnectedness of all things, the threads that held the Universe together. Sigils, patterns and Mathematics were allused to add intricate layers to each project and the result was an amalgam of knowledges andLores not easily discernable by the untrained eye. The inclusion of Pi in the construction of thePyramids, the positioning of the shafts within those structures and the placement of each andevery monument and tomb, all these served to communicate a variety of different messages ondifferent levels.

>tfw you use Thoth as your tripcode and these threads make you feel special

Attached: BEBC8B1E-5970-4173-A844-4314BA451247.gif (193x240, 1.67M)

go back

Attached: The_Donald.png (320x240, 67K)

Thoth is the God of Flashing Lights

Attached: 22godye.jpg (684x456, 75K)