Buchanan Stumps Bibi's Rush to War

Sean Hannity's head explodes when Pat Buchanan goes off script on Israel.

>What are we going to do, rely on a press conference from Bibi Netanyahu to go to war?

>I don't want my country getting into another war. The reason Iran doesn't have a bomb is because they don't want it. They could have built a bomb."

>Tell the IAEA to go in and either confirm or deny what Netanyahu said. Don't rely on him. Rely on our CIA coming out and saying, 'We were wrong, Netanyahu is right, they have a secret atomic bomb program and they're working on it right now and they have been and we were lied to.'

>If the CIA and DIA do that, I would say first to fire the guys in charge who didn't cover it. And second, maybe we should act, but certainly not act on second-hand documents and a press conference from Bibi Netanyahu.

youtu.be/pi-5kj0ZpdE?t=5m22s

Our paleo-con.

Attached: 413628_1_[1].jpg (250x187, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/04/30/pat_buchanan_on_iran_bibi_has_been_crying_wolf_for_decades.html
ifamericansknew.org
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pat Buchanan: "Bibi Netanyahu Wants The U.S. To Fight A War With Iran On Behalf Of Israel"

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/04/30/pat_buchanan_on_iran_bibi_has_been_crying_wolf_for_decades.html

embrace accelerationism, op.
you can't save this rotten system.

heres a better solution, KYS.

commies are scum but defeatists are worse

I love Buchanan, thanks for posting this.

defeatist
dJˈfiːtJst/Submit
noun
a person who expects or is excessively ready to accept failure.

i want a violent revolution that wipes off all this system and all its collaborators. i am anything but a defeatist you wet back spic.

would ivanka cry for dead iranian children or is it less sad if theyre killed by the us and israel

And (((Trump))) will do it.

/ourcatholic/

Trump won’t take the bait. He knows bibi is full of shit and so does everyone else.

The overton window is shifting. America won’t be tricked into a new war for Israel. Any “terror attack” against us will be heavily scrutinized. We’re not falling for the same old tricks

Damn. Didn’t have too much against Hannity until hearing this bullshit. Never heard too much from him before but this is ridiculous. Sucks that jew dick like a bitch

Attached: 0A5BF16E-147C-4DA5-A397-2C0024FD66B4.jpg (825x793, 144K)

Did he do it in North Korea?

Daily reminder G_d himself got so sick of the kikes he didn't intervene to save their monument to vipers and snakes.

Daily reminder G_d himself would rather see a mosque on the Temple Mount than another fucking kike standing there pretending to be pious.

Be like G_d and drive the kike from the Middle East. Woe and curses to those who help the kike murder for the sake of kikery.

Attached: IMG_0190.jpg (450x319, 42K)

Is-ra-hell needs to sign the NNPT(Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty) and surrender AL nuclear materiel, NOW. The same tactics that are being used against North Korea and Iran should be turned on the evil (((Rothschild))) state of Is-ra-hell. NO nukes in Israel or anywhere else if (((they))) store nukes 'out of the country'. Turn the tables on (((them))) immediately... NO more coddling that evil wicked place.

Netanyahu is playing Trump. Trump is Bibi's puppet on a string.

Israel wants chaos in the Middle East so long as that chaos doesn't involve Israel. Israel wants the Syrian Civil War to continue. Israel wants conflict between Iran and Saudi Arabia because that turmoil will distract the entire Arab world from the unwanted Jewish state.

I officially hate Sean Hannity

listening to him there was just unbearable, what a fucking retard.

Pat is /ourguy/ based cunt

Attached: The president the US shoulda had.png (425x347, 285K)

Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War is a phenomenal book that everyone should read.

Israel shouldn't have the right to demand shit for IAEA to go into another nation unless Israel themselves allows them in to inspect their own nuclear stockpiles. Fuck them.

yep. and lest we forget they got them through literal espionage, and before that jews gave the bomb to the USSR through espionage

>G_d

Attached: stop it get some help.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

I love how Sean can't answer anything Pat's saying and keeps shouting over him.

daily reminder to never forget the unlawful attack by israel on the uss liberty

Attached: A443A97C-3B11-4F71-B003-48113088E09E.jpg (1024x719, 96K)

Hannity sounds like a fool

Hannity is a fool

Not electing Pat was the greatest mistake this country ever made. Hannity also went full retard here with his notions on Iran but I wouldn't expect otherwise from an Israeli felating shabbos goy like Sean.

Correct lol

Truly sickening. Liberal levels of intellectual dishonesty.

On the part of Hannity, of course.

While I'm definitely not interested in another war for the jews, I definitely don't think the iranians are worth trusting either. They probably are building nukes.

Let Israel nuke the iranians for all I care, or the other way around. I just don't want to get involved.

You need to work on your English comprehension, Nacio Naciamente

kys, gypsy

That image fills my heart with joy.

I listened to this live and I was fucking cheering in the truck. Hannity was completely stunned and he was reduced to “MUH 6 GORILLION NEVER AGAIN” at one point. If people like Hannity want to believe in some kind of biblical connection with kikeland, that’s fine and dandy. But they need to go over there and defend the jews’ interests themselves instead of voting for politicians to send other people’s kids off to die for them.

Attached: BDF73631-874F-42AA-B8E2-E5670E8C9243.png (414x508, 274K)

BASED Pat.

Pat Buchanan
>As based as his British son Neil

Attached: neil-buchanan.png (747x420, 411K)

>Hannity literally resorts to saying "Muh Holocaust"

Attached: 1520657456940.jpg (400x519, 28K)

>ywn live in the timeline where Pat won in 1992 or 1996

Attached: 1255008131481.jpg (285x395, 30K)

/ourgrandpa/

Fuck Buchanan is the best. Shame he never got a real shot at being President.

Scouse cunt.

based fucking pat. fuck hannity, fuck trump, fuck boomers, and FUCK KIKES.

Hannity is such a cuck faggot. I thought he was ok until this. Some jew shithead does a sales pitch, and thats all we need to go to war? Fuck that. Always liked Buchanan though.

Watching Hannity lose his shit was great.

>B-B-BUT THE MULLAHS

Fuck off you boomer neocon piece of shit.

>Scouse cunt.

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFPBrgIQtfLuip5otFkS7RtjT6FgtKJEHR5hrmK29JgaWJomi5Eg.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Attached: rats nest.gif (1084x600, 3.29M)

Thanks Trump

Attached: Dolan Schmumpf.png (838x650, 266K)

>Israel wanted war with North Korea

Attached: Ameriwoo.jpg (585x621, 81K)

Thank heavens that the awesome and 100 percent infallible democracy faith kept that guy far from being leader!

Had it not been so, imagine what the US would have been like today!

Attached: 92DFB494-F1F1-4845-A4B6-C9E8128BC7B8.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

Kikes and their American puppets pushing for war and war and war and war and war. And the voices of reason like Buchanan get drowned in the tornado of disinformation, war mongering and mass propaganda. All of these puppets and the gullible idiots believing their lies make me so fucking sick! And you realize: Hitler was right. About almost everything.

Even other Jews dislike Orthodox Jews.

Jude

Attached: Ameribolton.gif (352x240, 987K)

jews hate everyone including themselves

>trust the CIA

Yes, I agree. But we need to have this solved before they get a nuke for the Us. Israel needs to nuke them or we do. But I'd nuke them and be gone. Let them rebuild

My thoughts exactly. Pat has no idea how bad the things really are.

Attached: CIA_nigger.jpg (765x1024, 64K)

If you can talk louder you win. Hannity is the most pathetic host out there and should hang with a rope with the Kikes he loves to fellate.

Doesn't matter what he said. What matters is what king kike does and lets be honest here, he will suck Israels dick to the last drop.

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 57K)

I want to _____ Mei Ling!

Based Buchanan

He knows. The Alphabet agencies are some of his favorite punching bags when he writes his column. His point is that if the US is going to take action it should at least ostensibly be based on information obtained by our own intelligence apparatus and vetted by our elected representatives and not some third party delivering it via Talmud Vision complete with kosher spin. Obviously the system is fucked but anyone calling for war is still obligated to adhere to it while it exists.

based pat buchanan does it again. read his book on WWII.

I’ll get there, user... you can’t stop me.

Attached: C4134EE4-DA49-44C1-8A64-2C66DC085C3B.gif (500x565, 485K)

Stop supporting republicans idiots.

Attached: 25-pat-buchanan-rifle.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 106K)

CIA will just get it from Mossad and pretend its original, irrefutable evidence. NYP and WAPO and CNN and literally every MSM will drum it up like with muh gas babies. And if you deny that Iran wants to WW3 you are a genocidal NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST RUSSIAN TROLL and muh six million. The game is as rigged as in my country.

Good thing we have troops in Syria! It would be really silly if Israel tried to create a false flag attack. Could you imagine Israel pulling a USS Liberty hahaha?

Oh shit user

(((SERN))) will never let us escape this prison

Attached: 1517288501036.png (640x478, 392K)

You arent going to get a muslim-free country whit that attitude schlomo., also jews wanted noko burning.

Attached: 1524946407325.jpg (582x397, 87K)

You're absolutely correct, but skipping the political kabuki theater is an unacceptable break with tradition.

this, the based romanian has it right.

I realized that, too. But it all comes with America breaking every single rule of engagement of the Cold War anyway. When you are on a level of bragging, BRAGGING about killing Russians on your live TV, all bets are off.

Hannity is an actor anyway. The Jews write all his lines.

Attached: WW3.jpg (750x709, 84K)

I doubt it. He just wants to rip up the deal to spite Obama

I don't think there's any question he will rip up the deal. And then, the inspectors will leave, just like they left Iraq. And Iran will probably accelerate their nuclear program as fast as they can. Israel will bomb them.

And then we'll see.

>Don't rely on Mossad, rely on CIA instead
my fucking sides

Attached: Yq5F2zy.jpg (3859x2419, 1019K)

Listen goy, I have undeniable photographic evidence of Iranian giganukes on the pad and ready to shoah Israel. It's going to be like the holocaust times a trillion if you goys don't bomb Iran and save the chosen race right now!

Attached: top seekrit hezbolauncher mk1.jpg (1920x1080, 748K)

Holy shit do you see that Iranian flag in the background?

Is this what Q was talking about?

IRAN. LIED.

Thank you again for this information patriot, I will be emailing it to my grandson.

Reminder to all newbies:

Trump's entire platform was designed by Buchanan and the media has never figured it out. It was never Bannon. Trump is just the frontman of a well oiled and multi decade plan.

Tucker was not allowed to discuss Netanyahoo's neocon lies and deception tonight, after Tucker shut down Israel's Syrian gas false flag. Cue Hannity, saying Bibi's CD collection is the greatest "intelligence reveal in our lifetime" unironically. Hannity is a neocon traitor.

Pat Buchanan is the bridge between true Conservatives of yesteryear with the Jow Forums new wave. It's absolutely treasonous for the US to fight more Zionist expansionist wars, as these Jews celebrate Jonathan Pollard. Bibi bitches about Iran not allowing a nuke search team, when David Ben-Gurion literally built fake facilities over their real ones to fake out JFK, whom Israel had assassinated, to shift American democracy into a warmongering golem to create Greater Israel. Netanyahoo's insufferable infantile TV special today actually helps us. No one is buying his shit unless Israel has bought them.

Israel needs to bow down to its true god, the USA. They're a little dog, and we are their masters. These fuckers think millennials will kiss their ass and die for some supremacist prophecy dogma. The tide has turned. Hannity is a graying washup. Keep pushing Israel, show your true face of vampirism.

The next 9/11 according to Fort Bragg sources is highly rumored for the Southeast. Neocons want to get the Bible Belt yelling for WWIII. We're witnessing Israel trying to create an empire, just as America formed out of Great Britain. But Israel's clock is ticking. They'll set off a mini nuke in the Southeast and justify it as Tikkun Olam, they don't abide any laws or moral code of the sanctity of life unless it's the "chosen."

8:29
in OPs vid
it always comes back to this

When will americans stop sucking jew dick, at this point your mouth has fused with their dick and when the jew cum it comes out your ass.

Mutt burgers have some god damm dignity ffs

What about wanting to subjugate the rest of the world? That’s what I want for the benefit of my own self interests. Let’s dominate everyone ruthlessly like we know we can.

>go to normies/r/us
>"ummm i don't want iran to have nukes either don't you remember their 'death to america day' goyi-- fellow pede?"

new iran deal: you can only continue your nuclear problem if you nuke israel first.

Attached: 1364803243878.jpg (1440x900, 257K)

Pat is one of the greatest americans to ever live. prove me wrong.

Hannity is doing good work on exposing the plot against Trump. That said, he doesn't have 1% of Pat's intellectual heft and should shut the fuck up around his betters...

check this out if you haven't

ifamericansknew.org

He was close to gaining momentum in the 96 race when he won NH. But the GOP establishment freaked the fuck out and did a hatchet job on him like they did later to Ron Paul and tried to with Trump. Wouldn't surprise me if the Deep State GOP pulled the same shit on Pat that the DNC did to Boinie Sanders.

Jeezus, the shilling on this board is epic. Obviously Iran is working on nukes, but going to war over it...

Fuck off Shi’a/Ruskie shills

Real American Hero

yeah pat buchanan is an iranian/russian shill
stupid boomer nigger

You need to listen .. FACTION WAR
SHADOW WAR

ARISE MY TEMPLARS.
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
WE are the warrior monks of the 21st century, we will bring the knowledge to our blinded brothers
>matrix unplugging
Its time, the Jews have subverted this place, And now shutting it down when they bomb children.
>there is a faction war , inner civil war
Agency against agency brother against brother, Co worker against fellow peer.
>CiaNigger against CiaNigger
We need to remain true and get our transmission from GOD!
>TERRY is like Paul the Apostle converting the Science atheists causing great harm to Googles science cult

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!
>A war against our minds and hearts
Where the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized VILE PEOPLE ORDER
An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>PizzaGate IS REAL
and much much worse
>the worst movie you have ever seen cannot compare to the human sacrifice and torture that THEY DO

We need to counterattack these SCOUNDREL fucks... through waking people up with CrimsonPills. Expose these beasts

Attached: JdifHatesThisImage.jpg (630x692, 47K)

what a fucking time line. People are actually using their fucking heads and avoiding war when it does not have anything to do with the US of A

wow..what a time to be alive.

sean hannity is the most retarded person on the radio

let me guess, now spanish people are racist?

it seems to be an ongoing thing with jews. NO ONE wants them around.

why is that? this is the question everyone has to sit and reflect on.

add to that that the US as part of the settlement paid 1.7 billion back for a weapons deal were Iran paid but never recieved any weapons. So basically America stole money but somehow it's a crime to pay back the money.

Attached: Sean Hannity on Netanyahu.jpg (1280x669, 86K)

it's on my list, currently reading A Republic, Not An Empire
I wish I was old enough to have voted for Pat when he ran