Israel steals it all

How did Israel just walk into Iran's most secretive nuclear document storage facility and steal everything and walk out?

Attached: how.png (658x320, 494K)

because top men

Attached: 11.jpg (1200x630, 138K)

You don’t, just say you did

>just say you did
But how do people actually believe it?
It's fucking mind boggling

Israel stole 30 trillion from us

Attached: 1493740685495.jpg (1550x1161, 373K)

If you want to believe that the documents were stolen then:
Either the documents were actually in Syria
Or Iran is currently in the middle of a silent war that isn't being reported on and certain sections of it are under control by outside forces.

Israel killed JFK because he wanted to inspect Dimona.

Attached: 1495711629657.jpg (667x1024, 110K)

Israel steals our lives

Attached: 1498874725057.png (934x1018, 726K)

I really love the contempt Israel has for us, can you imagine the thought process behind putting these "visual aids" together - actually preparing a prop for displaying CDs and then someone putting forward the bright idea they should put black cloaks on them so they can be dramatically revealed.

I guess given we've let them siphon surplus from us for centuries and fought wars for them on the basis of bullshit it's hard for them to not see as a pack of mouth-breathing idiots.

Attached: reuters-netanyahu.jpg (854x570, 58K)

Must of had Ser Twenty of the house Goodmen. He always gets the job done.

Because they work in the shadows, duh.

>Best intelligence agency in the world
>"uhhh how did steal all those secret documents??"

Attached: 1468032783274.jpg (306x306, 20K)

It is all a fabrication.

They stole just about nothing.

Are you retarded cunt?

Fuck off you rabbi

>nuclear document storage facility
imagine being so retarded you think this is a real thing

I understand the skepticism for Israel, but who says that Iran is a good actor?
What if Iran were controlled by (((them)))?

Too many goyim know for this to work.

I have a terrible feeling that Iran and Israel are putting on a show for everyone else because the populations are and 88% match.

Where have we seen this before? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 4957435.jpg (749x499, 54K)

and=an*

I don't think the populations have anything to do with it. The Iranian people don't even like their own government.

he burned the whole iran CDs?
holokaustos?

Why in the fuck would Iran even use CD's? Am I missing something, is this common?

just like our governments, they're all shit and connected, but the rest of us have to endure through this bullshit.
What I found interesting was that ashkenazi jews make up more than 90% of the total global jewish population and yet share 88% genetic mutations like the Iranians. So if the people are not aware of this and being pit against each other then both of their governments are just a divide and conquer meme like the Korea's project.

I have a hard time believing that Iranians and Jews are related in any significant way. They probably share some genetics but Jews have a completely different phenotype.
If you want to push this idea you need to back it up with something.

>But how do people actually believe it?
Because the news goblins will spread the (((truth))) far and wide, and do the bidding of Satan's chosen.
The goy will eat it up like a rabbi eats the foreskin of a circumcised baby, we've seen this the last time with desert storm

mossad > CIA

Where do you store your personal nuclear documents?

Google drive

Why mooshit so wrong on the Chem attacks?