Being objective as possible, was the WHCD really that bad...

Being objective as possible, was the WHCD really that bad? I thought you guys were just meme'ing because to me it seemed like politics as usual, but people seem absolutely disgusted by this year's dinner. Did she murder her own career live on television? I thought comics were supposed to be edgy and offensive to help sell jokes?

Attached: michellewolf.jpg (1200x630, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MJ4NALAMytQ?t=61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't watch it. They have the same shit on colbert every night.

compare it with colbert 2006 and decide for yourself

>comics
It was a woman

Who the fuck watches this shit? Ever?

Move to where the food is - angry liberals aren't funny. Never have been, never will be.

Attached: IMG_0159.jpg (474x370, 41K)

It wasn't bad in the sense that it was overly offensive at least in my opinion however it didn't come off as a descent roast either because it wasn't funny at all at there wasn't a bit of self depreciation on wolf's part.

That's the jist I got from it. You seen one roast, you've seen them all. That's why I normally watch stuff like this.
Okay. I'll check it out.

it was pretty cringe worthy

OP who's the Negress?

The left has lost the culture war for the next 20 years or so. The audience felt it when she was done.

The last funny joke I can remember at the WHCD was 2 years ago when Larry unloaded a tactical nuke on Lyin Brian.

youtu.be/MJ4NALAMytQ?t=61

Attached: lyin brian.jpg (620x382, 69K)

the jokes didn't really seem any more cruel than what you'd normally see on colbert or samatha bee but she was appallingly unfunny and awkward

Her voice alone made it nigger tier

the caliber of comedians they've had on have really gone down hill. Gutfeld was talking about it on the Five today.

WHCD is 100% shit 100% of the time. She just managed to be extra-garbagey than most.

thats not what this is about
republicans and democrats are literally at war everyday
an attack on one side is still an attack
they play for the future direction of this country
its not about if it was good or bad. this is about them sending an attack and republicans responding. they do the same when republicans do any attack as well. billions of dollars are involved in this user

>was the WHCD really that bad?
Basically, "Trump and anyone associated with Trump is a racist sexist homophobic bigot" and lots of sexual jokes in a high pitched voice.

It was worse than Colbert's run.

also this
>"Trump and anyone associated with Trump is a racist sexist homophobic bigot"
>goes on to tell racist sexist homophobic bigot jokes

She's actually not a negress. She's just a jew who tans alot

OP Who is the nigger?

I watched it recently I just cringed the entire time. She called herself a roastie. To be fair, I absolutely hate main stream modern comedy.

It was fairly even handed. The only stuff out of bounds was the Sarah Sanders personal attacks and the f bombs. Otherwise it was fine if not particularly funny.

it's an annual tradition where a Democrat President goes to get a tongue bath by a bunch of ugly (((journalists))) and a Republican President goes and gets insulted to his face while he has to sit there with a fake smile on his face and be a good goy, it's time to end this ugliness

I didn't see it. Not there was any need to. It's the same group of assholes that insisted right up till 11PM Eastern of November *, 2016 that she was going to win and then spent the next year and a half flipping out because she didn't that has this thing every year. It's not like we haven't seen this before.

Just clicked the thumbnail. Damn. This chick is supposed to be in her early thirties, right? No wonder she fucks dogs.

Attached: WolfeBestiality.jpg (800x865, 248K)

you're not allowed to be offensive anymore, sweetie

I didnt think it was that bad, didnt think it was that good. Surprised honestly at all the exposed snowflakes on the right thought you guys were better than this

It was just really unfunny generic liberal shitflinging thinly veiled as comedy.

I don't think any conservatives even bothered to watch the WHCD
It's the same reason they no longer watch late night talk shows

Liberals are too angry to be funny. They come off insincere at best or unhinged at worst

what race is that 32 year old "woman"?

t. Shareblue

Kike

No it's just Trumpcucks being hypocrites and snowflakes.

I just don't get the point of it. You can get the same material on any given day from any of a dozen or so talkshow hosts, that by pure (((coincidence))) all happen to have the same exact political views. What makes this one so special?

the only people who give a fuck about this dinner are leftists

so stop shitting up the board and fuck off back to tumblr cause NO ONE FUCKING CARES

>Anonymous (ID: pgDW9NAV) 05/01/18(Tue)13:04:50 No.170017934▶
>File: 1519688030989.jpg (186 KB, 717x880)
>
Get this: She's only 32

Born: 21 June 1985 (age 32 years)

Carrot Top is really looking like shit these days. God damn.

>she's only 32
holy shit, she's been rode hard and put away wet

LOL 32? Wow....I work with a 33 year old chick who looks miles better than she does. I thought she was in her mid 40's. Must have OD'd on the cock.

the right is retarded for getting mad. you are just giving the left fuel in their dumb "we defend free speech!" cries.

Jew lady pretends to be white: the movie

Kelly Ann Conway: "isnt an attack on 1 woman or 2 women, an attack on all women".
Libshits eternally BTFO

That's 33. She was born in 1982, she's 35.

Well fuck me, they already changed her birthdate.

She did her Daily Show comedy in front of an unperceptive audience. When she is on television, it is in front of a liberal hive mind who eats that shit up.

She was LIT. It was definitely never meant to be a roast, but it worked for me. But that was some seriously good publicity for her, as she's obviously a comedian that thrives off of boos. She is absolutely evil and it makes my dick hard

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

She's no Jimmy Carr.

Women aren't funny.

Humor evolved as an evolutionary tactic by males to attract mates, part of a series of behaviors that can fit under the umbrella of "peacocking": Colorful/interesting displays by males of a species designed to attract the attention of females.

Females are the ones designed for selecting, and thus don't need to be funny

The biggest problem I had was her just straight up being mean to Sanders. She made fun of her appearance right to her face. It wasn't funny.
Secondly the whcd is just a bunch of leftists eating each other's ass.

No it's just the sexist roland blorpft and all his little siccophents who didn't like it.

Only you outsiders care about it

>good publicity
Wrote off as a disgusting kike and forgotten by cinco De mayo

I had no idea carrot top decided to transition

Free speech is important OP, I'll give you that.

But this rancid cunt was rude and disgusting and no one will ever remember anything else about her. It's not a criminal act or anything. But it is worth some slut shaming and judgment pointed her way.

Plus she is hard to look at and her voice sounds like a dying cat.

Attached: IMG_6494.jpg (600x429, 99K)

You can't figure out why people were disgusted? Are you looking at the same picture I am?

>and it makes my dick hard
you're a leaf. anything related to women besides tonguing the queens rectum gets your little pea shooter hard...but the fact that a nigger jew does it proves stereotypes exist for a reason.

I must gave missed it

Maybe I'm just a contrarian but I thought she was ok too. Also I think she is cute in an ugly dog kind if way. Would bang.

>compare it with colbert 2006
2 communists that have no place being able to live in America.

Is this a Shoop you faggot? Please dear god be true.

When you have a face that looks like a busted arsehole, you better be funny, but sadly she is not

Never heard of her before this. Did she have a career? Is she really a notorious dog fucker?

She definitely changed her name to Wolf.

Meth addict

Did she really fuck dogs you faggots?

Attached: LMgs3xU.gif (454x480, 2.89M)

32 jesus, im 39 look epic compared to her. dont drink and smoke cunts and lift always.

Yes. Even if she didn't, she has now.

>She's no Jimmy Carr.
She's no Jimmy Barrett

user gets it, nothing like a good hatefuck. I'd try my hardest not to kill her after

I thought she was hilarious, but not hilarious as the snowflakes she triggered.

Yikes

Attached: WTF.png (268x454, 72K)

Okay nigger lover. No one is "triggered" by a screeching harpy, it's just objectively embarassing. We love her. She pushed a few more normies to the right of center. Good stuff. I mean look at that face. Listen to her voice. It only takes a few seconds to realize that you're on the wrong side if you're cheering for that beast.

Who?

it was the spiteful left at their best, never make jokes about people you hate, it comes across as toxic and vile. She wasn't looking for laughs, she was looking for nods of approval from the left

Didnt watch it. Tried to watch a clip, cant take her voice

also this

That handbag didnt age well

>being this visablly upset.
>I-I-I'm not triggered user durrr
lel

>Being objective as possible, was the WHCD really that bad?

A roast is supposed to be done in good-nature. This wasn't. It was done by people who hate the people in the White House. Trump should just cancel the whole shitshow from now on.

the wolf part was just 20 minutes of cringe. it was like if amy schumer had a much more annoying voice and was somehow less funny than schumer already is.

>muh hairy vagiiiiina! amirite? trump is a bitch! amirite?

She was cringe and was bullying people. Even Maggie Haberman objected to her bullying of Sanders because of the way she looks.

She looks like a trans Carrot Top

I just saw the clips on tucker tonight.

Sounds like she was drunk out of her mind. Just another loud mouth jewess.

>32
WTF

This woman looks like absolute DOGSHIT for 32 hahahahah

Attached: 1519971307270.jpg (675x450, 59K)

You sure showed me with that low effort faggotry. You realize we're winning? That it's not "cool" to be a trans-nigger worshipper? Your side is so fucking daft and annoying that people are going right wing just to spite your kind. You see it. The comment sections on news websites have to be shut down because it always ends up looking like 1933 Germany. It's going to get fun over the next 20 years you useless spic lover. There might not be a day of the rope but whatever hopes you have of political victory is over.

Was Sam Kinison even close to be a liberal? Didn't he come from a family a preachers or something like that?

Never tought he was funny but he never gave me that impression, then again things were very different back then.

Probably has cirrhosis of the liver.

Eh, it just wasn’t that funny to me. Don’t get me wrong, she had some mildly amusing shit, and she dogged the press a little for making Trump, and that was indeed accurate, but many of the jokes were more mean spirited from a political stance rather than clever. All the good roasts point out a difference and have a grain of truth, but they are rarely as obtuse and simple as her jokes. If I was a crazy fruitcake I guess I’d say she spoke truth to power, even though she parroted proven false narratives. It was axe grinding rather than acerbic, and that just made it cringy on the whole. She’ll probably get a bump on her Netflix series, but she better re-tool or she’s a flash in the pan. The schtick she ran with is played out in a crowded field... limited shelf life.

She wasn't funny.

The one rule of comedy is you have to be funny.

And that horse-faced hack wasn't funny.

It's pretty bad when I'd fuck Debbie Wasserman Schultz over Michelle Wolf, and Schultz is 51.

Attached: 220px-Debbie_Wasserman_Schultz_official_photo.jpg (220x333, 21K)

>If I was a crazy fruitcake

I got bad news for you faggot.

Attached: 1501008829970.jpg (956x768, 431K)

Not really. But we want libshits to see it regardless.

the audience turned on her, if your a liberal comedian and your at a liberal event and you lose the audience you need to rethink your line of work

Literally no one watches that shit. They could have said rape malania and kill baron in joke form and I wouldn't bat an eye.

DWS had nice tits a few decades ago. Now she looks like a golem.

Jewish women are rarely attractive.

Attached: 1514331614732.jpg (720x617, 222K)

When I first heard about "roasting" people at the WHCD I thought it was a bad idea. I don't like this culture of people showing up to be insulted, and I think Trump was right to skip both of them. What the "comedienne" said about Sarah Huckabee Sanders would not have been tolerated in any other country, why should it be here. It's fine for Trump to defend himself from people with tough remarks, but the part I don't like is people showing up to sit there and be insulted, it's sick and masochistic. And then there how *selective* the comedians are about which administrations they go after, imagine if someone had said a tenth of that about Michelle Obama for example...

Attached: 1498087752925.jpg (840x544, 62K)