Paganism

Is it autistic or based

Attached: Pagan-Symbols-Sun-Wheel.png (2779x2734, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNVCVxinSBw
youtube.com/watch?v=32iClwaOu-M
youtube.com/watch?v=-kstOWOPVBM
youtube.com/watch?v=_Po7lFDF9H0
youtube.com/watch?v=cVhzct1nGpk
youtube.com/watch?v=rINSgJvTWAE
amerika.org/texts/against-the-neo-pagans-julius-evola/
culdiantrust.org/blog/teachings/kolbrinkailedy/kolbrin/
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin.htm#contents
nomoresleeping.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/the-kolbrin.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RP7GN-9zBVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Autistic. Most pagans will reason with you that they wanted to follow a religion closer to their heritage and avoid jewy ones. If you have to reason why you should BELIEVE a religion, you don't really believe it at all. You're just faking it. You might as well not waste time on practicing a dead religion and instead, make money, have white children, contribute to your community, and produce value to the human race. Every minute wasted counts.

no, most pagans will say that they realized that their ancestral faith was the truth and that christianity and other religions are jewish propoganda. Once you study proto-indo europeans and teh common line within cultures the truth is more apparent and quite redpilling. Just don't follow (((Wicca))) and other jewish tricks, and follow the paganist groups based on your ethnic group. So, if Germanic, choose germanic paganism, slavic choose slavic paganism, and so on. Of course, make sure to use your newfound religion productively. Don't just become a snownigger and go larp innawoods, thats where you can become beyond even varg tier

European people should worship white/European Gods, not jewish ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNVCVxinSBw
youtube.com/watch?v=32iClwaOu-M

this. only thing is i would be careful watching varg videos right out of the gate one reason

you won't understand everything he stands for and he will seem crazy as fuck. however, varg just holds an extreme view on the progression of civilization and that the end-days are near. this turns most people off, but you can learn and gain a lot of knowledge if you can take those with a grain of salt if thats not up your alley

however, i think it is still greatly beneficial to listen to what he has to say. since i started watching, i found myself more at peace and spiritually connected, i changed my exercise focus from bodybuilding to strength building (the difference matters, i'll find the link in a second), my learning approaches and socialization has become more positive, and i feel happier in general.
take the varg pill, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=-kstOWOPVBM
youtube.com/watch?v=_Po7lFDF9H0

Both are a bit confusing at first but it makes sense. If you have questions, let me know

>realize ancestral faith is the truth
>then research said ancestral faith to learn about it's practices
Right... so you get this spiritual awakening about something you don't even know about yet? If you have to pick your ancestral faith, you aren't really going to believe it, you're just larping as your ancestors like the religious version of being amish. Why not put your efforts to policy, family, and tangible changes in society? (Also, still better than being Christian or fedora-tier athiest I suppose)

Religion is not about blindly believing everything told

If the Wild Hunt appeared at Stonehenge and started running roughshod; I'd suggest filming it.
Until then, beliefs are just guidelines to a happy life.

>varg just holds an extreme view on the progression of civilization and that the end-days are near.
Even if you don't think so, It's always nice to grow your own food. Varg inspired me to buy a homestead innawoods. Moving soon. Going to raise meat birds and grow lots of berries and fruit.

European paganism has been extinct for centuries. At best you could have pagan reenactments. Wave around a harry potter wand and say something that sounds vaguely Latin.

What do I do if I'm half German/Slavic? Am I allowed to pick either or neither?
Or am I destined to forever be a mutt with no identity or heritage?

so christians know that jesus is true before even learning who he is? there is some extent to which you have to learn about a religion before you can believe it, otherwise thats just retarded. but, you should become pagan only if you believe in it, otherwise you're just larping and wasting everyone's time. when i started to learn about my ancestral faith, i found more and more as i learned this made sense to me more than some jewish god, and i felt spiritually awakened. i didn't just decide "oh i should be germanic pagan because varg said so hurr durr".
Also, no reason as to why you can't be pagan and focus on policy, family, and society at the same time. I would argue being pagan enhances your ability to do so, especially with pagan values.

That's the thing, religions are metaphors.
The intelligent ones make sense of them, the stupids construct their world view on them without being able to comprehend it.

The second category are the plebs fighting the most in the name for their belief because their whole life is build on it.

Attached: 852933.jpg (896x948, 147K)

Attached: 43ee77fd8fec4c20a0ffdcc0b2e11cdca9e387191eb56bd8652e0418ff7d09b8.png (720x480, 223K)

autistic af

Do you fashy goys like my watch? It's how I dog whistle to other bad goyim in the area.

Attached: Muh-Watch.png (800x674, 933K)

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=cVhzct1nGpk
youtube.com/watch?v=rINSgJvTWAE

at the very least, this is accurate
very true. permaculture also re-emphasizes the ideals of environmental respect in paganism. i myself see the pros and cons of going innawoods, but i think as long as you have a family and spread the teachings, that is a victory
i'm in a similar boat to you, i'm a crazy mix of celtic-germanic and germanic slavic. really, the only point behind choosing ethnic based paganism is that culture and langugae might be easier. really all of them are the same faith from PIE (proto indo european) origin, with different etymological differences. if you are more familiar with one culture than the other, have a better grasp of one language or the other, that would help you choose. otherwise, any is fine. personally, i adhere to germanic mainly and some slavic tenets. i realize my description is a bit confusing so if you need it better explained let me know

Paganism throughout Europe is extremely closely linked. The similarities out weigh the differences by far. Find which suits you best.

this is what i was trying to say. they're all teh same, just different cultural context
>memeflag
>relevant opinion
pick one

pagans were gay is a meme. they used to have a special torture to kill fags. i'll find the source and post in a bit
besides that, the rest of this image is just strawman. find some real arguments in your empty brain

Attached: Genius.jpg (226x250, 5K)

Nice did you have that custom made?

sure you can make that argument, but pagan spiritualism has a positive influence on character building, which is why pagan tribes were the strongest and most honorable tribes. also, whether you believe in it or not, to be an athiest usually leads to degeneracy. when you can avoid both being a christcuck and fedora tipper, theres no harm in doing that by being pagan

A bit larpy but better that (((Christianity)))

Attached: sK8GG1o.png (749x1008, 948K)

indeed! it's too bad there are not many surviving records of irish pagan teachings. and its not larpy if you don't go full innawoods like varg. paganism is also growing in europe

I do. Been thinking of ways of dog whistling, but that symbol is technically a hate symbol. I guess if we did try to make one it would be branded one anyway, at least it's not as obvious as a swastika.

You could pick either, or even both (somehow). Remember, the different branches of European paganism are closely related, for they share roots.
It would be easier to stick to Germanic paganism since there are written texts associated with it like the Havamal, but the Slavs maintained an oral tradition and never really transferred any of their mythology to paper. You can still find info on Slavic paganism, however.

t. West Slav with Germanic roots

Pagan Himmler said Jesus was not a Jew.

Modern Jew =/= Ancient Israelite which was very close to the ancient Greeks.

Circlejerk pagans refuse to accept that populations in the Levant have changed over the last 4,000 years and the people who lived there 4,000 years ago are not genetically identical to the people who live there now.

Sad really.

Attached: Himmler Jesus Not Jewish.png (1654x1076, 1.14M)

I WANT THAT. WHERE DID YOU GET IT.

Attached: 1510742023438.jpg (848x1024, 155K)

Here is something to take note of, there are still many places in the world were traditional pagan beliefs are practiced. Show these believes to most neopagans and they will revile in horror.

Big if true. Awaiting source.

Attached: 1460992449169.jpg (500x669, 90K)

this is just propoganda they pushed because a lot of the nazi public was christian, and they needed to find a way to maintain that and be anti-semetic. In a last ditch effort (((those))) in the church tried to use christianity to protect and assist jews.

Have you read the Kolbrin, friend?

You know I've heard that before but most of it relies on sketchy evidence like "table talks." I mean I understand the premise but I don't see it as being reasonable...at least not when applied to the entire NSDAP. Small sections, of course.

Attached: Catholic Church Hates Jews.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

sorry, i thought i had it saved on my laptop but it might be elsewhere. i'm working on it
also, its important to draw the difference between neopagans and actual pagans. like said, most of the "pagans accepting gays" images like you posted are neopagan degenerates

Take your time no rush, and ok that is fair but only if Christians are extended the same courtesy. The term "Neo-Christian" would be fair, especially when compared to the medieval church.

Attached: Popes on Muslims.jpg (1502x908, 540K)

Autistic, read this
amerika.org/texts/against-the-neo-pagans-julius-evola/

Oops wrong pic.

Attached: Pope Sylvester ''Do Not Be Friendly With Jews''.jpg (742x892, 148K)

they threw em in bogs

jesus chose the slavs
jesus loves us bro, he loves US, we are perfect for him

This is the problem with neopagans right here.

It's literally just atheism 2.0, no real faith or enlightenment or spirituality. Just a bunch of rituals that have no meaning to you, but it's okay because your ancestors did it before they all became christians.

Autistic. True Christianity (Orthodx Church) is anti-jewish, traditionalist and nationalist.

So if we're just choosing based on our ethnicity (I'm Celt, Slav, and Med so I guess I have quite a selection), does that not throw in to question the validity of these religions? They can't all be correct after all unless the differences literally are down to simply the names and terms as determined by local languages (though surely rituals and worship will differ so which ones are "correct"?). Or am I misunderstanding and you pagans don't believe your gods exist in the same way Christians believe their God exists (i.e. a sentient, autonomous entity that exists somewhere) and instead they are just representations of human ideals and goals?

>"Is it autistic or based"
>Flag
This is why you're not real Europeans, dumbass. You might aswell have asked "Is tradition worthless?" DURRRRRRR.

Attached: 1523720753596.jpg (828x1034, 93K)

Is it fair to assume that they are all LARPers like the wolves of Vinland though?

Paganism is cultural heritage to be enjoyed, and give a sense of cultural continuity. Paganism as religious belief is a dead end. It’s not real, there are no Gods. If there were Gods why don’t they send some signal they’re there? Why doesn’t Odin come down and tells his followers what to believe in?

The Pagan Gods never existed, they are a projection of human imagination onto an ideal.

its just like said
but then again, i can understand neo-christian movements. i don't want to D&C white christians who preach the truth about hte jews, but i personally don't see truth or future in the faith.
this. fedora's have evolved and infiltrated. its tough because you have to either go full innawoods or you will always get larping fag neopagans
traditional paganism is key
to be honest no, i'll have to check it out. can you tell me more?

Attached: pagan truth.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Currently my thoughts. Surely it is better to cut out the middle man and worship ideals and real human heroes?

The ones that “believe”, but aren’t fully into it... are they unbelievers?

What is the consensus on buying this kind of thing and jewellery? Are you feeding the monster of consumerism for the sake of vanity?

not quite so. the idea is that every culture has their own way of worshipping the gods and making sacrifice. think about it as if it were langauge. we all are communicating the same thing, but in different ways. honestly, i would just try out the different practices and beliefs of each of your ethnicities. whichever one seems most natural and truthful should be the one you choose. either way, wotan/odin/dyeus/deus awaits you. just because he has a different name doesn't mean he's a different god
i think it depends how you define larping. if you mean larping as innawoods or as being a fedora in disguise, that changes the answer

Autistic, paganism is long dead. They are edgelord just like satanists.

That symbol is older than Paganism

No, not all of them are LARPers but they all supplement their spirtuality with paths that are not necessarily pagan. There is not enough to construct a full religion that is not just a rehash of NEETzscheanism with """traditional""" flavoring (ie LARPing fedoras).

Where do you think ideals come from? (hint: not us)

sure, you can supplement that with paganism in my opinion
i don't get your question. if you mean people who follow (((neopagan doctrine))) instead of traditional pagan doctrine, they are to traditional pagans what muslims are to christians. if you mean fedora larpers, yeah they dont believe it, and their athiest degeneracy is a problem

Its absolutely fucking cucked. Don't waste your time on pagan scum. They're just larping to get a reaction.

Attached: 4535234234.jpg (1034x732, 428K)

>They can't all be correct after all unless the differences literally are down to simply the names and terms as determined by local languages (though surely rituals and worship will differ so which ones are "correct"?).
They can't be, but I don't think it really matters. I don't even think an actual belief in the gods are a prerequisite to being pagan; I perceive paganism more as a state of mind and being. To paraphrase , the gods are works of human imagination projected onto nature.

And don't forget that Hellenic paganism, Celtic paganism, and Slavic paganism share roots in an even more ancient Indo-European faith.

Attached: Perun.jpg (1280x1986, 895K)

What about Baltic paganism?

Is that a cross on his belt?

But am I now supposed to suddenly believe they exist? I understand and appreciate the ideals of paganism that I am aware of so far but I don't see how I'm supposed to believe the gods exist. If modern pagans don't believe they exist in the way Christians believe their god exists, is it not just atheism in denial?

I would define everything from being a "Wiccan" living in the suburbs to the pointless rituals of the wolves of Vinland as LARPing, to be honest.

Attached: vargdalf.jpg (291x173, 10K)

The cross is a very old symbol.

I mean, it's not like there are anomalous phenomena occurring every year in the countryside around Stonehenge or something. Oh wait.

>I can't remember if this one was actually investigated though. However, the lion's share of formations in Wiltshire are not man-made, unless the government really is using satellite-based microwave tech to blast fields for fun and profit.

Attached: G0059273bbb.jpg (800x769, 444K)

Same goes for Baltic paganism, etc.

Attached: 1523923208272.png (1600x1279, 1.33M)

i can understand and respect this opinion to some degree. besides the "all correct" debate, the idea of spiritualist paganism (i.e. varg's brand of paganism) makes sense, and helps people who have trouble with going full "lets make odin sacrifices". you dont have to do that, just understand the spiritualism. nature is the spiritual power that governs us and we must respect it. its all truth from the PIE (proto indo europeans)

Autistic. Definitly autistic. Varg would say so if he discovered that paganism took over an even older religion.

That's precisely where I think they come from. I believe in the ability of (certain) humans to produce incredible things.

So it is basically as I outlined in these posts
deep down it's atheism but with a focus on traditional European ideals to prevent nihilism from dominating. I can certainly approve. The only thing is will people stick with it knowing it's not all actually real, many Christians need to believe the lie that God is real and always watching and protecting them or they lose all hope.

see and my response
the whole point is what you truly feel. if after careful learning and trying to engage in spiritual experiences, you still don't believe in the gods, thats okay! paganism is hard to grasp and adopt for lots of people. you can still use the varg version where paganism is the state of mind and being.

I'd appreciate that image if it were true but many of those on the right were slaughtering each other for centuries. Christiandom has not been without times of peace and little infighting too.

From my understanding Varg's is the only Paganism that can be valid and I am not against it all. I just would have a very hard time convincing myself there are ancient deities residing somewhere that we somehow have correctly identified and who only care about Indo-Europeans.

>deep down it's atheism but with a focus on traditional European ideals to prevent nihilism from dominating.
It wasn't originally intended to serve this purpose, but you can still think of it like that, I believe.
I didn't make the image, and it was the only "chart" of the different pagan religions I had. I agree though

>I agree though
With your point, that is

I agree OP is a little slow, but claiming it true because he is America is a bit hypocritical while using an American meme flag

this is the part of the debate where it can go back and forth. honestly, i think as long as you carry out the practices and customs of paganism you will not fall into athiest degeneracy
i have to go for tonight, i have loads of exams tomorrow and need to study as well as sleep
may Wotn's way be clear to all! i hope each and every one of you finds the way
good night!

Pagans worship the same pre-Christ God the jews do, Pagans are literally jews

wotan*, sorry. i haven't been sleeping well so typo was inevitable

Might be the first Jow Forums thread of genuine discussion. Minimal shitposts, ad hominem, or accusations of shilling. Very comfy. Very Indo-European.

Certainly I wouldn't say that was why religions were created, I'm more of the traditional view that they were early attempts at science, to explain the world around us and the first steps in to philosophy and higher thought.

Now I want to say I belong to the Roman one because I think lorica segmentata is aesthetic as fuck. But I like that kolowrot and how mysterious Slavic paganism is. Choices.

Norse paganism is fucking great.

>pogans
>together

wat?

I’m pretty certain the pagan tales are stories that were verbally passed for centuries, and they are based on real people, that did something special for the tribe, and through ages, they were immortalized into Gods. We still do this nowadays.

These tales are important because they contain wisdom and knowledge, much like the bible does. And these are our tales, of the peoples of Europe, and differentiates us from the Jews.

However, once Christianity came around though, everything changes because the story of Christ is just too important too dismiss as not itrue.

Start reading Traditionalism (Evola and Guenon).
Hopefully pretty soon you will come to realize that when you dress nihilism with """tradition""" it's still nihilism.
ihilism is cancerous precisely because there is no root for anything, besides what you make up, which people will figure out at some point. A more permanent solution is needed. How about adopting actual spiritual beliefs?
Ultimately if ideals are just things men do then they are as dead as the people you think created them. What real meaning is behind them? Without a root, it's just something some guy did that you happen to think embodies some value that you unconciouslly grabbed from a religious system anyways.

shhhhhhh
dont tell them the truth

honestly though, pagans are pretty fucking gay, only larpy faggots and genuine queers and pedophiles are pagans, literally the truth

>Now I want to say I belong to the Roman one because I think lorica segmentata is aesthetic as fuck. But I like that kolowrot and how mysterious Slavic paganism is. Choices.
Choose whichever one you want, but Iorica segmentata seems to have little to do with Roman paganism, so the branch you seem truly interested in is the Slavic branch. But like I said, it's up to you

I'm not religious, but paganism is at least natively European. Christianity is just a semetic cult.

This realization is really milking my almonds, so the only non Jew's by that logic are Christian's & Buddhists. What the absolute fuck I'm a Christcuck now

>Pagans worship the same pre-Christ God
Wrong
Also jews don't into reincarnation

Ik. I was hesitant to post it for that reason, but oh well

My spiritual belief regards the human spirit; the abilities to think and create. I have no problems worshipping ideals created by people who had the wisdom to do so.

>"orica segmentata seems to have little to do with Roman paganism"
I'm being humourous, paganon. I wouldn't base it all on "I like the look of the kolowrot" either. That would be superficial.

Aryan Polytheism or bust.

Attached: 39fdbf624f5a4f75cb531f337e64929babcc6747.jpg (236x326, 20K)

not all pagans do reincarnation either, and jews ended up worshiping baal in the end

It's about the Celtic migrations.

culdiantrust.org/blog/teachings/kolbrinkailedy/kolbrin/
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin.htm#contents
nomoresleeping.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/the-kolbrin.pdf

the old ways will be brought back to honour

Attached: aa1.jpg (900x598, 39K)

>not all pagans do reincarnation either
European ones do

>I'm being humourous, paganon. I wouldn't base it all on "I like the look of the kolowrot" either. That would be superficial.
Ok good kek

Even though they are supposedly the same core religions, how likely are schisms appearing and violence occurring between different pagan groups if Europe returned to it?

Also will it ever come down to Christian America vs Pagan Europe? That timeline would be interesting to say the least.

A video some of you may enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=RP7GN-9zBVo

This is accurate. Pagans appear to be interested solely based on the aesthetics, none of them really believe in the gods. The symbols are very aesthetic, and the rituals I've been educated on are a positive thing, but the belief isn't really there.
Additionally Christianity has been in Europe for well over a thousand years, it is as much a traditional religion as anything else, and the level of European influence is gigantic. Modern Christianity is a subversion of what was a phenomenal influence only a few generations ago.
>kike on a stick
Jesus was murdered by the jews. He was also a judean, the original jews that don't exist anymore. Basically the Bible is an antisemitic story of betrayal in which the jews get their messiah and then kill him for calling out their jewish tricks, how shills manage to twist the meaning so badly they believe it is pro-jew is beyond me. Remember it was Christian kingdoms that kicked out the jews 105 over the last millennium, not pagan or atheist ones.

Less of a dog whistle and more of an air raid siren you got there, friendo. Just not my sort of watch face tbqh, a small black sun alongside a couple of complications could be cool, that face is too plain for a watch that big. Would be nice if there were more really subtle and easily explainable dog whistles. The ok sign is the greatest achievement in this area so far, more stuff like that would be great.

Attached: c341dbdd472c55d86dfb2f9050aea9056119f55027de3756d643e86b06f170f2.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Pagan here.

I don't use that shitty "Black Sun" symbol crap.

Attached: berkut.png (1683x1561, 531K)

>This is accurate. Pagans appear to be interested solely based on the aesthetics, none of them really believe in the gods.
Your wide sweeping accusations are so fucking unfounded its ridiculous.