What's the latest on the illegal immigrant caravan?

Everything I've read is that they're just crossing the border and coming in as usual.
archive.is/yapAj

Attached: san diego.jpg (2048x1365, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/hundreds-gather-at-state-capitol-rally-opposing-gun-control/481151711/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one knows what's going on.

That's the impression I'm getting. I was hoping for video of the National Guard throwing them back over the fence or something.

No one? Are you sure about that? I'm sure there's someone there that knows. At least the caravaners should know. They're someone. Or are you saying they're ghosts and not actually physical beings?

I heard a blurb on the news today saying that they are using emergency blankets to keep warm. So sad.
>In late April
>In Tijuana

It’s the top story on every news link I can find. Is your google broke?

I don't know.

It's all the same story, immigration center full, they're still coming. I suppose I am interested in finding out if there's any effort at all to keep them out.

I don't understand any of this because first the news told me the thing was cancelled, then they told me it was stopping at Mexico City, then they told me it was fake news and just a harmless protest march. Why are they apparently at the border demanding entry now?

That's why I'm confused. Most stories start with the "fact" that the caravan has been broken up, and then follow it up with the caravan people jumping the border.

Millions more are coming by this summer thanks to the anchor baby spic leftists and kikes in Congress.

This caravan was a test run to see if they can pull off a mass invasion of SA before the construction of the wall is completed

Millions of cervaza rape babies are in the midst of planning to make a run to the states this summer.

FUCKING wetbacks

That's the feeling I get. No wall in sight either. I'm a bit put out.

What do you mean "illegal immigrants"? They're Americans.

Super easy to cross the border with proper paperwork identification. the wetbacks who jump the fence are too stupid to know this and pay $5000 to coyotes to come in illegally.

They are climate refugees and economic refugees you racist biggot.

>Papua New Guinea is on the Australian Continental Plate
>All people from PNG are Australians and should move to Sydney immediately
Great logic there my friend.

it was going to get cancelled, around 1500 were planning to do it, the march started and less than a 1000 showed, Mexican goverment didn't want to get into high water aprehending that many people, our "ICE" treats undocumented people worst than animals, they crossed the southern border and went to mexico city, then went to the U.S. border in tijuana, in the way a lot of them went rogue and stayed in migrant houses and started to beg for money instead of going for the "american dream", they're around 500 now, even less i think cause only 150 are asking for political asylum (those with papers), and the ones who just joined believed they would get a free for all to get into the U.S. and when they realized they wouldn't jumped the fence

This is about the best summary of the caravan I've read. Thanks user.

Then take em home with you pancho

US turned them at the border, according to Reuters, Fox, and NPR. They took 200 and said we’re full. The rest of them are camping on the border and probably sneaking in at night.

Jumped the fence and now are heading to l.a?

Tell that to your leftest buddies at Starbucks you 56% wetback. 80% of millenials are mixed race every month for the next 20 years 50,000 mexicans in the USA will turn 18 years old.

>just swim out 20 yards and go around

Attached: 1487540005284.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>implying they can swim

Reaching the Largest Growing Demographic in the United States. The U.S. Hispanic Market was projected to grow from $1.2 Trillion in 2012 to $1.5 Trillion by 2015. In addition with 50k Latinos turning 18 every month for the next 20 years

K good for you. Im sure your wet dream makes you cum puddles out your ass more rhan when drug dealing pack fucks your mother

Every 30 Seconds, a Latino Reaches Voting Age. You Read That Right

I believe in 1980 Hispanics made up less than 1% of the total US population. Does this not constitute a gross failure on the part of the government? Maybe some American anons could find some reason to sue the US government for a failure to represent their interests or something?

Hey they are just here to work they are going to do the jobs the mexicans here in America don't want to do anymore.

As far as i know most where captured right there, the US side border is not as barren as that picture makes it seem

The real question is, where are the "muh guns patriots" that said they would be going to the border to protect it? Oh wait, they're occupied.... in Minnesota. Fucking hell, mutts.

startribune.com/hundreds-gather-at-state-capitol-rally-opposing-gun-control/481151711/

I know first hand what's going on. What's going on is that these caravans from central america have been happening for over ten years. I'm actually surprised why this specific one made any waves. It's nothing new. The reason things seem the same is because they ARE the same.

AMA

They shit out 10 kids each starting at 15 years old or less. They took America and their children born here don't want to pick fruit we need more hard working mexicans meme.

woah there buckaroo youre a liberia

woah can i interview you about your country?

Reminder that both illegal immigrants and their leftist supporters in the Democratic party are laughing at Trump and American citizens.

Attached: 1520108507430.jpg (500x598, 239K)

It's straight up population replacement.
I'm attached to the embassy and I've only been here a few months.

>are laughing at Trump
there is nothing wrong with this

it's too late mexicans a are a majority now in the USA.

anyone who has lived in the San Diego area for at least 1 month knows its infested with mexicans and s.americans. This is why wealthy areas in North County SD are expensive to live in, they are farthest from where the mexicans settle (in South and East areas).

Southern SD areas like Chula Vista and San Ysidro are near 80% latin immigrants.

White's have been replaced it's too late.

California as a whole is 34% white.

>This caravan was a test run to see if they can pull off a mass invasion of SA before the construction of the wall is completed
Which is why we should have used A-10s to keep them out.

One Generation ago California had Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan as Governors.
>SAD!

the democrats are letting them in and coaching them how to stay.

why the fuck they dont swim from there i dont think its too deep or hard are everybody in americas unfit and fat

As far as i know according the NPR they are halted at the border because the "processing center" was full. they get to make an appeal to request asylum then they go into "detention" while their case is being assessed.

probably just going thru holes in the fence tho

>The real question is, where are the "muh guns patriots" that said they would be going to the border to protect it? Oh wait, they're occupied.... in Minnesota. Fucking hell, mutts.
Yep; I wish there were a militia/invader standoff.

Well it's Regan's fault we have so many wetbacks.

oh so youre not a liberian citizen

Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: IMG_20180430_190827.jpg (1080x1445, 335K)

Any town right on the border is predominantly hispanic. I'm talking about these caravans. Obama spent money advertising via the chamber of commerce that we welcomed them. Then tied the hands of any immigration official more than they already were. Bush was really no better except he threw money at immigration agencies to make it look good in paper while creating internal policies that disallowed anything that could really help.

Even now DHS, not ACLU by itself, is throwing phone numbers at aliens to report any kind of maltreatment. Agents are treated worse than aliens. Agents have gotten the mindset that it's not worth protecting the country because the American people won't take an actual stand to defend them and demand the ability to do their job. Agents stand to lose far more than the criminals they arrest.

They publicize this, via YOUR tax dollars, all over mexico and the three main cental american countries. Mexico has implicitly and explicitly allowed this and even have an immigration bureau that gives maps and warnings of when to cross based on agent activity. It's very much a state sponsored endeavor within mexico. The central american governments are dumping their prisons into America the same way Castro did decades ago. And the American people allow it now just like they did after Mariel.

>savages ready to bring turmoil and plundering in the most powerful state of the West.
Do you see any similarities between America and the Fall Rome? Then the barbarian threat came from North now from South, same scenario so prepare your butts.

It's an interesting question. If they try to swim around the fence do they fall under Coast Guard jurisdiction at that point?

What the fucking fuck

>trans illegal spic

Attached: trump pence.gif (1470x1080, 710K)

Kind of. CBP has the prime directive to enforce the people swimming or boating around either in the pacific or gulf of mexico. Coast guard doesn't really do shit. They look for drugs and rescues. Not much else. They'll go after something and if there are a lot of illegals on board they'll turn it over to CBP. Other than that they're a non-actor.

>The central american governments are dumping their prisons into America the same way Castro did decades ago. And the American people allow it now just like they did after Mariel.

It's Castro all over again

im sure border patrol has boats, or ya know stands on the shore and waits for them, they gotta get to shore sometime they arent mermaids

And fyi, trump hasn't really done much to effect real change on the ground level. His NAFTA threats, etc., seem to carry some weight and the new secretary of dhs did put out a policy to start seeking prosecution more often but without the doj being fully equipped and ready for the fight it's over before the gates even open.

They do, but they're hamstrung by bullshit internal politics that takes their authority away and gives it to an agency component called air and marine operations. They essentially have no funding but won't allow the border patrol to come in with their money, equipment, and manpower because it is, to them, a dangerous encroachment on their little kingdom. And they rightfully should be wary because it's an agency component that should be fully absorbed by the border patrol as it's fully the border patrol's statutory mission. But they half assed the organization of border protection after 9/11. Blame bush and his dumbass cronies.

They chose not to be a part of Australia when they decided to be independent

>When people ask me why I'm right wing
Gee I don't know...

Geographically they are still entitled to live in your cities though. You said so.

And now Texas is 45% white

Ahh so regular old bureaucratic bullshit. cant give border patrol a small 5 mile bubble around the water border because "reasons". anyway they seems to be coming in across the fence anyway, i doubt many are swimming around that fence

>Mexico has implicitly and explicitly allowed this and even have an immigration bureau that gives maps and warnings of when to cross based on agent activity. It's very much a state sponsored endeavor within mexico.

Fucking this, the southern border is short, around 360 miles and there are only 8 official crosspoints, meanwhile there are like 56 unofficial crosspoints where nothing is asked, i have always wondered why the fuck there's no actual border, last year they started to check the trains that cross the border and 2 months later i definitely saw less inmigrants beggin for money in my city, if they just doubled the security down there everything would be better in mexico and consequently in the U.S.

And about the goverment giving maps, those are social/religious groups, some people have even been killed by migrants and they still defend them, i just don't get it

>tv shows them on the san ysidro crossing
>my dad crossed early and i just crossed 30 minute ago
>no caravans seen
>news shows them all over

Is this fake news?

eat shit niglet

>And about the goverment giving maps, those are social/religious groups

Yes, they do it too, but the mexican government is just as guilty in trying to bring america down. At least some of the humanitarian groups believe they're just trying to help.

My local news in San Diego says they were stopped and are being held there. 11 were arrested for trying to enter illegally.