Would you lick his feet if he made Trump invade all mudslime shitholes?

Would you lick his feet if he made Trump invade all mudslime shitholes?

Attached: John_R_Bolton_at_CPAC_2017_by_Michael_Vadon.jpg (1200x1512, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkxjV9dT79A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Bolton

Only if they finished the job

Only one pair of feet I want to lick, ready whenever you are Lauren.

Attached: 1521130131324.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Attached: alt right female lol.jpg (1200x1194, 175K)

Attached: typical alt-right female.jpg (987x720, 169K)

I'd lick the feet of whoever nukes Israel first.

Oh God you're so easy to set off. Someone that takes it this personal absolutely has to be one of her chantard friends from high school.

You mad you made nothing out of your life?

Attached: Lauren_PERFECT.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

Jidf scum

Attached: 1523192854642.png (622x632, 361K)

t. schlomo

youtube.com/watch?v=BkxjV9dT79A

>pointing out a sandrider
>"set off"

That’s enough kikeposting for one day David

Why does it need to be "point out"? Lauren is free to do what she likes with herself.

Attached: yhhy.jpg (675x1200, 103K)

depends on the type of bomb involved

LOL

Attached: bolton.jpg (681x892, 95K)

Anyone who defends Bolton in any form should have their toenails ripped out by an angry Mexican named Raul

Why is Jow Forums infest with neo-con warhawk? 1 dead white soldier = 10 new immigrants to Europe and Future Democrat America, after everyone is sick of War.

you got bfto, take the lose and fuck off you trumpcuck.

USED to date is the key word. That's probally what redpilled her

No. I am pure of thought and action on this. The US must rid itself of foreign entanglements. The Petro-Dollar must die. Our involvement with Semitic Sand-people's both of David or not, must end. The dollar will crash. If done right, we will emerge stronger than ever, separated from the world.

Does mudslime shithole include israel?

But Jow Forums told me to hate Obama because he's a nigger!

Attached: 1524523196882.png (220x229, 9K)

I think you radically misunderstand my feelings for Lauren and why I'm doing this. I don't care who she fucks, I don't care what ugly dresses she uses.

Attached: 1484915449143.jpg (1152x2048, 327K)

>having all these pictures of her saved

WE HAVE THE BEST LADY PEDE DON'T WE FOLKS? UPVOTE THIS SO THAT IT SHOWS UP WHEN YOU GOOGLE GOD QUEEN LADY PEDE

Good, maybe it will hasten the awakening and white ethnostate. People that dismiss it do not understand how American land could so easily be transformed into a separate nation. Our founders practically ensured this to be the case with their writings and constitution. Almost like they saw this coming, then again Muslim invasions and white displacement would not have been totally foreign to them. Maybe one day we will have our own Israel of sorts.

I tell you what, if she directly calls me pathetic to my face or at least to a non anonymous identity of mine, I'll delete all my photos and stop.

More likely, she'll continue to ignore me and pretend I'm just an obsessive fan rather. Lauren thinks I'm cute.

Attached: IMG_20180414_152350.jpg (4032x3024, 835K)

Attached: lauren southern eprostitute.jpg (1108x884, 417K)

She doesn't care if you call her a prostitute, bro. She doesn't have nearly as much sex as Jow Forums pretends, only literal sluts would care.

Attached: IMG_20180426_100017.jpg (1024x683, 70K)

Attached: Sinead-VS-Lauren.jpg (1488x1821, 350K)

lol is this real?

lol yeah. so is this

Attached: Lauren-Southern-AskFM.jpg (1732x2000, 1.2M)

No because our founding fathers wanted us to Manifest Destiny as our God given right from the state of Alaska, to the tiny Falkland islands as is our God given right to protect others from themselves. It is our duty as a nation under God to unite the Americas under Old Glory, and to preserve democracy and uphold the Constitution while following the morals our founding fathers set in stone for us. Andrew Jackson would have this stereotypical warhawk thrown on a pike infront of the white house. American isolation from the rest of the world is how we will ultimately survive while the europoors, asians, and shitskins all fight for land. We Manifest Destiny because we're the only country in the world that can.

Attached: 1517382424838.jpg (500x562, 229K)

Calm down guys, she will start to hit the wall and 100% settle down with a white beta bux, who may or may not even care if she slept with hundreds of biggers. End result will ineverably, one more spoiled white only child with an abusive post wall mother that resents settling down and a slob of a father that mom doesn't really love but who works hard and has a lot of money for mommy to blow, just like she did dozens of black cocks in her "wild years"...

Nothing new here, at least this one is waking up a lot of other normies intentionally or not down our path.

This. Kikes are always by far the greater enemy

The sad little fucks that worship her just got 1000 times more pathetic. holy fuck....

Id like to run a picket post through him and into the ground

all i want for christmas is for any1 to nuke israel, preferably jerusalem, but tel aviv would do. kill all the kikes.

>worship
I just really don't like this word, I'm a devout catholic you know.

I'm hoping everyone stays out of the now almost inevitable Iranian / Israeli war, or better yet, they keep funding terrorist attacks against each other and we can sit back and watch.

I'm not a fan of Iran, but I don't like how Israel isn't forthright and transparent with the five eyes.

yeah, israels been doing its own attacks on iranians and netanyahu is just sitting there w a shit eating grin the whole time waiting to drag half the world in on the usual kikery. kill all the kikes, no more kike manipulation.