A white person shouldn't be allowed to speak when a minority is present. Change my view

A white person shouldn't be allowed to speak when a minority is present. Change my view.

Attached: blm.jpg (1934x2000, 162K)

>both political parties weaponize black people, sending them to conventions and rallies like verbal WMDs
>both candidates run puppet negros as candidates
>debates are literal shouts of muh dick and bix nood
>congress goes full Libya
>US reduced to rubble by single thought experiment

wow....powerful

>Minorities shouldn't be allowed to speak when whites are around
How does that make you feel?

din do niggers need to fuck right off to liberia, the white man has already paid reparations for slavery nigger.

Attached: 00000000000000000000008888888888888888888888888.gif (1024x530, 18K)

>Change my view.
Fuck you I won't do what you tell me

America is a white country. If you have a problem with it you can go back to your country of origin which I summise is shit over the fact that you are here.

you're racist.

BLEACHED

You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

>allowed
allowed by who?

W O K E
O
K
E

Attached: 1524468323105.jpg (640x640, 356K)

niggers have no excuse this is Americas reparations for slavery.

In the 1800s america created the American Colonization Society with the express intention of providing freed african american slaves with reparations free gibs and a country to call their own.

The country was called Liberia (freedom land) and the society paid to have thousands of african americans shipped over.

Time for a second shipment

Attached: 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.0000.0000.jpg (800x853, 575K)

>change my view

Why? Having retards like you represent the left is great for us

niggers created cry baby bitch movement

Attached: 1436019641969.jpg (388x384, 41K)

>Change my view.
Why? I hope more and more people express this view, it just makes it easier to defeat you.

If you hate whites so much, why aren't you booking a one way trip to Wuzkanga right now?

How is anything intelligent going to get said then? Hmmm?

your mom gay

Go move to Aperica

Moooooootttthhheeeeerrrrr ffffuuuuuucccckkkkeeeerrrrr!!!

Actually Soros created BLM, get your facts straight.

Why should I present an argument when you are a racist?

When you monkeys quit killing each other maybe you'll have some credibility.

Please continue to be unreasonable.
I am of the belief that reconciliation is completely impossible and want to skip to the part where we burn you to death with white phosphorus.

Niggers should be seen and not heard. Damn shame they have to be seen though.

>black people created #blm
Haha! Good one!

Attached: blacklivesmattertruth.jpg (900x2614, 574K)

>white person
>minority is present
choose one
White people are actually a minority in the world, brainlet. Way more chink chongs and mudslimes and nig nogs living on this planet.

Also sage'd.

why did i give a shit what your view is
go fuck yourself
your kind will be the easiest to take out when the RaHoWa starts

yup

Attached: george-soros-quote.jpg (1200x801, 116K)

good

these guys are truly morons.

>shitskins should never be around Whites
problem solved

I'm honestly so fucking sick of this whiny bullshit that I honestly don't care about their plight, real or imagined.

Attached: 1307355118552.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Because a black "man" is at best 3/5 an object. I interupt Seri and she is 100% object.

dumb niggers, the perfect pets for the kikes, for every whitey you kill, your chains become stronger

Yea you are completely right, a white person should not speak when there are niggers present. He should only use his gun and shoot bullets at them.

>A white person shouldn't be allowed to speak when a minority is present
White people ARE the minority.

Black people dont even listen to black people, like when that one black guy says dont shoot and then the other black guy shoots him.
o maybe they kill eachother cause they are poor, like all those redneck Appalachian gangbangers doing drivebys in the woods.

Minorities should never be present in the first place.

We have the technology.

Attached: 1519843512931.jpg (1000x850, 191K)

Bowel function matters.

>1 post by this ID
>slide thread

Sage goes in all fields

Why isn't someone at our border emptying an AR clip on these fucking caravan invaders? It would shut faggot OPs nigger Shit up

The best part of that image is how obvious it is they photoshopped the black woman's own hand to look white, I guess they couldn't find a white actress who would touch her

Attached: happy-man-looking-at-computer.jpg (640x435, 28K)

This. The more they complain the less I care about them. If aliens or some terrorists created a bug bomb to target and kill all the blacks of the world I would probably just laugh and have a great rest of my life

niggers are lucky we taught them to speak at all.

Attached: 1525020724715.jpg (647x861, 277K)

How about we both change your location to Africa?

>A white person shouldn't be allowed to speak when a minority is present. Change my view.

Agreed. To speak to them is to humanize them. Big mistake. The only words they should hear from us are the sounds made by gunfire.

What if the majority of people present are ethnical minorities?

I wouldnt even be surprised if this was actually said

When a white person is present a minority shouldn't be!

If minorities cannot have a dialog they should be silent.

white people are minortys there are more black people in the world and many more asians

Attached: tHANKLESS bLACKS.jpg (1328x502, 112K)

I wonder if back in the late 50s-early 60s, black people ever thought that they would come full circle and demand segregation.

huh? fleccas hired black actors to get slapped by white people after saying black lives matter then made them say all lives matter?

or is this not a video that exists.

Attached: 1521136851212.jpg (500x465, 39K)

blacks are a minority? isnt africa like overflowing with you people??? minority my arse! theres only 4500 in my tribe, so fuck your so called minority

I want to believe but it's probably fake. He isn't that stupid.

A minority shouldn’t be able to exist in a white country.

Coloreds should go back to their third world shitholes of origin. They've contributed nothing of value except crime and resource draining. Prove me wrong. Oh, wait, you can't. Because we all know you are an inferior subhuman disease that needs to be cleansed from this planet.

Go fuck yourself

so when whites become a minority then what

Whites are already the minority in many places in America, so non-whites shouldn't be allowed to speak in minority white areas.

Attached: Conceptual Failure.jpg (1244x2880, 1.28M)

You actively like to suck cock. Change my view.

>change my view
I believe the correct phrasing is "change my mind," but whatever.

The worst conceivable way to fight perceived discrimination is with further discrimination. There are only two reasons you could be doing this, in my view. 1) you're acting out for the purpose of revenge, or 2) you're trying to achieve balance by lowering quality of life rather than raising it. Both are morally reprehensible, and to seek to shut white people down only validates any hatred they would feel towards you. You are working against your stated interests, fostering only further racial division.

Attached: image.png (500x459, 150K)

I holeheardedly agree! A native fish shouldnt be allowed to swim in a pond when an African Carp is present too :)

Attached: 1523166687877.jpg (244x228, 19K)

Slavery existed. I just want you to remember that.

The concept of minority requires a bounded statistical population, meaning it constantly changes depending on location. In that sense there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all minority.

- with love, a white person (i.e. the minority) from California

I'm a minority. Shut the fuck up, cuck.

your view is racist.

Wait, we’re fishing for niggers now?

what a story mark

Attached: 1416166553644.jpg (380x247, 92K)

>BLAM
powerfull

Attached: BixLivesMatter.jpg (1934x2000, 337K)

Was I supposed to laugh after seeing that pic? I trying to be progressive here

Attached: 1511991556371.jpg (534x401, 31K)

>we can create somthing
Soros created black lives matter sorry to disapoint

Fake and gay, move along.

Liberia is a hellhole, the American descended niggers can't stop fighting with the African niggers

Powerful. I bet she's from WOKEanda.

eww that woman most likely has ebola hand herpes now.

What I don't understand is why ALM protested against BLM instead of against the also clearly excessive police brutality against whites. American cops are in love with shooting people, all people, so why the fuck are whites so quiet about it? Do they like being policed by trigger-happy idiots?

Niggers need to go back to africa. Change my view.

These people are thick as shit hypocritical drama queens. I would pay them no attention for your own sanity.

Minorities simply shouldn't be present. Problem solved.

>black people created black lives matter
>white people created all lives matter
They got one thing right here

Attached: 1512738040006.jpg (256x352, 16K)

>the value of what someone says lies only in the color of their skin
nice going, racist

Attached: All Lives Splatter.jpg (720x593, 33K)

from my understanding true nazis would agree on the basis that niggers are not worth stressing your vocal cords nor worthy of hearing them, hence clearing of the thought
>am I correct

Attached: milkandcookies.jpg (197x188, 6K)

Good luck in the coming decades.

Attached: 1517291487990.jpg (2000x1334, 853K)

fuck off

Attached: 1517369557388.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Huwhite racism is immutable and cannot change
Therefore POC must find a safe space far away from ebil huwhite people
Wakanda is calling dude. We will even pay for your one way ticket provided you fuck off forever.
You can live in peace and harmony with all the non-huwhite POC's who are never ever racist, sexist, xenophobic, transphobic or islamophobic.
Your future paradise awaits...

Attached: Blaxit 3.jpg (988x1240, 462K)

>A white person shouldn't be allowed to speak when a minority is present.

I must say I agree with you sir, a respected master should let the whip do the talking.

Attached: Massa.jpg (2250x1500, 1.04M)

Attached: oh-no-hes-crying-quick-burn-the-constitution-1454257.png (500x468, 31K)

Is that Don Johnson or Colonel Sanders?

Anyway, he's dreamy.

pretty simple

A black person isn't special. so in the ever so wise words of an australian (which i am not). Fuck off ya black cunt.

I NOT ON A PROXY YOU ASSHOLES

No, just keep on being a dumb faggot

Africa sucks just send 'em to heaven.

>spending an abundance of your time in the presence of minorities

I lost literally nothing by abiding by your rules.

Attached: 1338148122890.jpg (280x290, 8K)