Iran needs to be destroyed

Attached: irans_terrorist_support_routes.jpg (640x640, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2012/01/13/false-flag/
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1510953783839.jpg (480x491, 35K)

>iran needs to be destroyed
every sandnigger shithole needs to be destroyed

back to /sg/ Sparky

Attached: It will still be Assads Stalingrad.jpg (650x489, 67K)

yes, starting with iran

Get aids fat cunt

>every sandnigger shithole needs to be destroyed
spbp

Attached: 1506346042348.jpg (268x265, 17K)

Attached: 1499348838948.jpg (632x732, 351K)

Count me in
the sooner we begin the better it is

Israel goes first, then the mudslime pawns

Yes Goyim, let's destroy Iran so Syria loses support and we'll make way for the greater state of Israel

Attached: Shlomo_Nosenberg.jpg (530x531, 80K)

STOP
The cradle of civilization
WE LOVE IRAN

Attached: E742179C-B292-4413-A8DE-6830612B65E4.png (900x600, 630K)

all kikes should commit mass suicide for sake of humanity

Sure, lets start with israel

Attached: 1525108050495.jpg (630x471, 128K)

Okay I’m listening, why must this self built, self sustaining civilization, culture and sovereign nation be destroyed?

Attached: 1F5DA9FC-8D03-42E0-9998-1E46382FB055.jpg (183x275, 18K)

Hi bibi. Be sure to kill yourself. Sage.

that would be pretty stupid strategically or not?
> where did you learn warfare? at the nursery?
> israel has to extinguish its neighbors first, after that it is so weak that it ceases to exist

Jesus came to remove VIOLENCE
The U.S. is a Christian Nation
Tehran is a beautiful city
The U.S. has a big Iranian community

Attached: 888B376B-2EBB-4CEF-812E-4E2CF43D00B0.jpg (800x1003, 122K)

If we invade them can we get qt Tehran refugees?

lets start with israel and saudi arabia

No. But the mullahs out of power would be huge for the population.

This.

America will not be tricked into a new war in the middle east

ISRAEL is FAKE

Attached: E516C05A-FB97-4F1F-AD13-00E342C3534F.jpg (600x486, 62K)

Attached: 1499547572662.jpg (124x102, 2K)

Whatever you say schlomo

do not forget turkey my friend

Am i the only one who notices the "ISRAEL DEFENSE FORCES" in the top left of that image? The kikes are supposed to have a better IQ than this...

Why? I'm curious. Iran isn't attacking its neighbors. Iran isn't illegally occupying foreign countries. But Israel is. Seems to me that Israel is the problem.

Can someone answer to me why Israel is fighting the Palestinians? Is it a land dispute or religious?

fuck off Kike slave

Iran >>>>> Israel

HAIL TO VICTORY !!!

Persian EMpire 2.0 when ?

Attached: 26-secrets-people-from-british-iranian-families-w-2-1118-1427195364-3_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 38K)

This.

fuck iran

worthless sand niggers

all that makeup and she's still a shitskin

>Iran isn't illegally occupying foreign countries
are you blind ? Can not you see how far Iran has already advanced? soon they are in America

Attached: us-military-bases-surround-iran.jpg (341x309, 29K)

Is it about religion or land? At this point I can’t see far enough into the future to see what the fucks going to happen, and I need to know the future 6 months in advance like user does

it's about Iran being worthless to society

So if Israel or the us glasses them does Israel expand to Iran? Or what’s the fucking point?

oh shut up leaf if you dont want to have a qt Persian GF

Attached: l.jpg (600x358, 31K)

who gives a fuck no one cares about sandniggers let them do what they fucking want
we shouldnt be in the middle east at all even if some dude is gassing people
only kikes want the US to keep fighting in the middle east

unironically whiter than you

iran = source of terrorism in the region

persians are niggers like xerxes.

So what happens if they’re ended? Does Israel get a land grab or does us “occupy” ? And what’s the point of isreal expanding to Iran if it happens or the us freedomizing it? Obviously after NK the next step is Iran, I just can’t see the plan and it’s fucking my head up.

we wuz Persianz now

suddenly you care so much about sandniggers killing sandniggers

Didn’t hill sell uranium to Iran?

peace (well, more than before)

iran are the source of terrorism and funding of terrorism in the region.

That's Israel and the Mossad.

I don't see why Americans should give a shit what faction wins in the middle east. Let Russia and Iran and Turkey and Saudi Arabia and Israel and Syria just duke it out. Im struggling to understand why Americans should give a shit anymore where the cards fall.

Attached: 1523332173001.jpg (1024x453, 83K)

yeah im sure israel love palestinian faggots firing rockets at them.

>who gives a fuck no one cares about sandniggers let them do what they fucking want
>we shouldnt be in the middle east at all even if some dude is gassing people
>only kikes want the US to keep fighting in the middle east

absolutely true and even lefties concur with this

Leave the sandnigs alone and stop supporting Saudi Arabia and Israel and the problem will eventually abate

We know unironically that’s not true though...

boomers and civnats care about the theater terrorism in the middle east, they really cant be helped

Why?

Attached: AB90C0DC-DEEF-484E-A8A9-94131A69DD0F.png (979x525, 182K)

What proxy do you use Elohim?

That’s what I’m trying to understand, there’s gotta be some reason for our intervention.

Maybe enemy’s of my enemy is my friend?

As a former SME on Iran, I'm telling you that all they are doing is playing defense against Israel and I don't blame them, the corruption in Israel will come to a close in 2020. This is no more than posturing and cheap sleight of hand, keep eyes on Israel.

How about 25 Trillion in energy futures. Also, we are the worlds biggest arms dealer, war is good for us. Israeli goals are peripheral, it's about money

>curruption will come to a close in 2020

What dat means?

foreignpolicy.com/2012/01/13/false-flag/

we already caught you kikes supporting terrorists AND doing it while posing as americans so the blowback would land on us. we are just too cucked do do anything about it tho. hopefully iran nukes you and avenges western civilization.

im sure we'd get a lot more money without having kikes of all people be our middlemen.

ARISE MY TEMPLARS.
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
WE are the warrior monks of the 21st century, we will bring the knowledge to our blinded brothers
>matrix unplugging
Its time, the Jews have subverted this place, And now shutting it down when they bomb children.
>there is a faction war , inner civil war
Agency against agency brother against brother, Co worker against fellow peer.
>CiaNigger against CiaNigger
We need to remain true and get our transmission from GOD!
>TERRY is like Paul the Apostle converting the Science atheists causing great harm to Googles science cult

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!
>A war against our minds and hearts
Where the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized VILE PEOPLE ORDER
An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>PizzaGate IS REAL
and much much worse
>the worst movie you have ever seen cannot compare to the human sacrifice and torture that THEY DO

We need to counterattack these SCOUNDREL fucks... through waking people up with CrimsonPills. Expose these beasts

Pew pew pew pew pew

Attached: 1525099650467.png (274x407, 128K)

does Iran fund ISIS? or Al Nusra? or communist kurds? no I don't think so. I think a certain someone else does.

Just cap that post for posterity and watch the show.

But user, I thought scarcity is what caused war. If Iran and Israel are at war,what’s the scarcity?

Attached: E6436ADB-2016-4FE8-9BB8-AA59695E7CF1.jpg (836x644, 46K)

>iran needs to be destroyed

What if we instead destroyed Israel? They are the only reason that the other arab countries don't kill themselves.

If we simply enrich Israel with multiculturalism, then the arabs will only fight against other arabs

#MakeIsraelBlackAgain

Attached: prophecy.png (641x1230, 167K)

Our foreign policy has become completely detached away from the actual wants and needs of the people of this country. The global order has become so convoluted, corrupted and counter-intuitive that our leaders are unwilling or unable to explain their decision making so they just resort to hoaxes about kids getting gassed.

I can see where this will head now, one of the two will be destroyed, and it’s probably going to be Iran, I’d get out.

Attached: 39A104B5-376E-4313-A1FE-D57275BB0C8E.jpg (699x650, 65K)

Yeah because when Susie goes to buy her shirts she doesn’t realize that global affairs effect the price, so she pays for her shit and leaves, no even thinking twice about the price. When I say price I mean decades of negotiating and maybe a war or two that influenced those prices.

Feels inescapable man

>Where did Britain and France get the intel?
>Why did the US need to be involved?
>Why DID we go along with it?
>Who gains from Syria's loss?
>Muslim Spring 2020

The MIDDLE EAST needs to be destroyed. Iran, Israel, all of it, turned to glass and removed from existence.

Attached: nice hat.jpg (735x525, 154K)

Israel is the answer to all those

What does isreal gain from it?

That is the most likely scenario. Iran wasn't always a shithole and based Iranians want freedom from fanatics.

Can you mutts just chill the fuck out? A couple months ago it was the North Koreans now that out the way it’s the Iranians to you value Jew cock so much you have to circumcise the world?

No Jerome, I’m not tired of winning yet

Protecting the global surplus recycling mechanism.

Israel sees Syria's existence as an existential threat. For one, Israel wants more territory in general as a buffer between them and the rest of the mideast. Theyre also not comfortable with stable, Iran-friendly neighbors. They back "moderate rebels" because they want to see Syria split up into a handful of bickering Sunni terrorist states

>As a former SME on Iran, I'm telling you that all they are doing is playing defense against Israel and I don't blame them, the corruption in Israel will come to a close in 2020. This is no more than posturing and cheap sleight of hand, keep eyes on Israel.
I'll just go ahead and distrust Iran and Israel both. I want as little to do with both as possible.

Sorry user I’m asking about Iran.

war with iran isn't going to result in the genocide of 80 million people, but it will send millions of refugees and immigrants westwards

Can you break down the image for pic relateds?

Attached: 1517004171415.png (625x773, 117K)

Westword as in Canada?

Israel needs to be destroyed.

Attached: 1427844946395.png (1350x3570, 1.19M)

Oh fuck off, Limey! We want to de-nuke those American hating mudslimes and murder any who get in our way. This includes your shit-skin London mayor

iran literally arming terror groups across the middle east, the thing they accuse the us and israel of doing

Interesting.

Where they get the arms from?

if there were no outside meddling iran would overtake the region. arabs are not natural empire builders, they just got lucky. turks and persians are empire builders.

/thread

No, starting with Saudi Arabia. Kill all the Sunni and Wahabbi first. We can deal with the Shia politically, they are at least somewhat civilized.

Iranians never called me a leaf.

>jews want to destroy Iran
>pol wants to destroy Iran
Clockwork.

fuck off shill

Kike.

This. Every social sciences survey suggest Iranians are more inclined towards democracy and pluralism than any region, outside Western Europe.
Unlike the Arab states, where the people have little interest democracy and many cases like Egypt are restrained from despotic Sunni theocracy by their own secular military leaders.