Are gays fighting for the right to touch your kids?

How far are they willing to push their "rights" and (((who))) will be fighting along their side to destroy the family and western society?

Attached: 1524951451867.jpg (468x451, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yfjOu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

next step is pedophilia and then probably beastiality.

Attached: 531BC49F-B190-4C0A-B3FC-093A6FCF49EF.png (1012x734, 339K)

>Child eating demon clown
>Gay icon

Makes me think

Attached: EEA87AE2-83AC-42BA-86C2-700C7B5E6A6A.jpg (750x1081, 94K)

People who are into real life children are some of the most despicable human beings of all.
lolicons are fine, though

>Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma
archive.is/yfjOu

Attached: 1522854987386.jpg (771x1200, 133K)

(((liberal media)))

Attached: safe_image-8.jpg (1200x717, 103K)

God commanded the execution of faggots for a reason. Of course they want to touch your kids.

Attached: 1524870591453.jpg (2550x3282, 459K)

you don't understand LGBTQ+ at all. it is not actually just homosexuality, and it is not really a canopy of too many different snowflake disorders to keep track of. that is their 'big lie'. the movement is the 'genderqueer' movement, whose goal is socioculturally enforced infantilization/feminization, extreme submission and group-think/flocking, making independent thought the ultimate taboo.

they are simultaneously enormously pedophilic (sexualization of children), but they sincerely do not support at all in any way adult/child relationships. because they don't support adults existing at all.

what a strange (((coincidence)))

Attached: 1514081530327.jpg (1440x2960, 254K)

Gee I wonder if that prof is a pedo. Someone should investigate him.

yes because they are recruiters not reproducers

This is a very good observation user. I will consider it when I ever get on this topic later.

you niggers fall for another gay thread even with a meme flag it's ridiculous. Gays aren't after your children, the psychopathic elites with all the money want them like they always have in every kingdom before. This is just their veil. So easily deceived.

In 10 years pedophilia will be normalized and the "right wing" in America will roll out the BASED pedophiles in MAGA hats to discuss how DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL PEDOPHOBES

Painting with WAY to broad a brush, and as if straight pop culture doesn't push pedophilia too. I have a lesbian friend who says she dresses/acts like a man to rebel against thot culture.

No, pedophelia is something reserved for the wealthy elite. Fot a common man to partake in the hobby of the gods is the worst crime one can commit.

I used to be so fucking accepting of their fucking rights. I was such a fucking retard. They are so depraved and vile. I don’t care what two men or two women do behind closed doors but they want it forced everywhere.

Transgender people are a disgrace to human decency and to even tolerate being in a shared space with them makes me want to vomit. I’m either homeschooling or sending my kids to a Christian school because I will not allow the public school system to destroy my children.

Yeah. I have tried being nice/accepting to homos. Do you know what happens when you don't keep your boot on their neck? They sodomize one another in public, sexually assault heterosexual men because they know they can get away with it, and now they plot to abuse children and spread HIV.

Remember this the next time a liberal tries to tell you that faggotry is about "love."